DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack Meeting

+10
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello
No name at moment
Patrol Officer Nova
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Margrave Swift
Queen Maria Catalina
Knight Timber Lundam
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Pack Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: Pack Meeting

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:48 pm

my leatherette sensor twitches as the demoness smells her own blood she says exited yet fearless nature shown ' father' before turning her nape that her tiara lays on the exotic toned of blue her pools poses flutter giving her father a affectionate yet seductive smile, she raises her gorgeous temple coated in her winter raven derma with fiery tints inherited bye her fathers genetics, before lunging her sleek long pistons folding elegantly in front making the tea cup paws seep through the foildege under her padding between the toes whilst swinging her hips as she moves she walks looking upon the beast and rubs her cranium along his legs and says softly yet dark ' this is my new friend father' slowly arching her ears to the sound of his healthy heart beating causing a low growl grumbles from the nape she possess perfectly healthy fur stands on end as she feels the crimson Odourless pumps around his system, a slow pretty facial expression appears from her maw showing pleasure slowly swiping her tongue along her plump ebony lips that lays on the mask that hides the beast inside her soul. rubbing her fluffy swatter around his limbs that she lures around.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Vivienné Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:58 pm

A dapper villain in a sunday serial.How beautiful a woman. How deliciously well-crafted, and put together she is. Long legs run for eternity, and for eternity a man’s mind wanders – curious at the creature thrust before him, curious what precisely lies between those sensual thighs. And if such a man tried to act upon his most desirous of lusts? To soil the virgin lily with his filthy thoughts and perverse actions? A sliced throat and most unceremonious of deaths; this snake has a sleek power that her victims never have the chance to see. The ivory maiden seemed entertained by the idea of Ayame's desperate grasp for boredom. It was an effort done completely in vain, but at least it was in earnest. The woman was someone who had something she wanted hidden from the world, and Alice happened to be in the business of unearthing secrets. Her roseate eyes watched as her ebon lips curl backward, revealing a complete set of canines trailing Ksiezyc side. Another laugh fell from her, rubbing her ivory fur against his mixing it together yet again as if reminding him she was not the target tonight. And what is it you know about me, future Queen-ie? The siren looked at the woman, pursing her lips together in quiet contemplation before speaking of the woman that was in front of her. "You try desperately hard to hide your humanity. rather a pity if you ask me." a pity why, she did not elaborate, and would not elaborate. perhaps she could guess for herself. "you are a girl, perhaps quite like any other young girl. But then trouble arose, Perhaps daddy already took care of them? " of course she would let all her problems on her father's shoulder, as she said some time ago 'if you touch a fur of mine daddy will take care of it'.

The woman nosed towards Ayame's jaw, a gentle touch. "This will change you. Make you weaker until you won't be able to stay on your own four two leg. But perhaps it will not completely twist you - You are not like the Valentine's wolves, The kingdom was named in disgust." Alice easily throwing out her disrespect of the place. The pure mistress sat herself down on the side of her haunches in a feminine manner as her pyramidal perfectly lined ears perked high makeing her arouseing gaze even more intense as any man who would only glance at her fine defined curves would want to devour every being of her soul, but then again, what soul? This woman was built from rock, only infested with a malicious being as darkness wraped it's hands around her, protecting her somehow as it was her only isolation from those idiots. The colorless siren flatted her ebon eyelashes seductivly glareing at the woman waiting for a sign of reply from her.
Countess Vivienné
Countess Vivienné

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Ksiezyc brought his towering mass opposite Alice, his posture dominant, but not overbearing, for he had noted how the other held a respectful posture. "Interesting indeed." Deep baritone would mix with his handsome allureing german accent let forth from his lips as he awaited the woman reply, his own well sctructured facade settling into a masive seductive one, ears perked up, his muscular frame quivering scarily ever so often as the winter winds continued to whip around them.

The lips of the brute curled upwards in a mocking, derisive sneer as he continued to parade dominantly around the other, tail temptingly taunting Maria as perhaps she was driven, psychologically, to a corner. Ksiezyc rolled his eyes as his daughter, a little bristling fireball not wishing to back down. Vicious, yet rather weak snarl cut through the air, and to this the male gave another roll of his eyes. She was exactly as he imagined. The odds were obvious. And so should he continue on with his little game.

Heavy paw crunched onto the earth as the brute abruptly stopped in his tracks, ruby hues enlarging themselves in mock rage and fur bristling to make him bigger than he was. The next moment though, this menacing facade was dropped and he looked at her almost piteously.
"Aw, little missus is throwing a tantrum. Amadán" Fool. [Speaking with Nova] With a fine ruffle of his glorious fur, as though he had naught a care in the world, Ksiezyc moved his cranium within closer distance of her ear and gave a flirtatious snap, his want to humiliate and harrass intermingled with every-growing viciousness as his blood continued to boil and at her rebellion.

Coming to a stop before her, with about two wolf lengths away, Ksiezyc stood before the woman, weight evenly spread out on all four feet and hackles raised. The beast's blood curled at the insult she had thrown at his warriors and mostly because some where adressed to his precious possession,Maria, and no, he would make sure she would not get away with it scott-free.
"I dare you to make us grovel at your feet. " he spat, gums revealed and the snake sharpness canines showing. He would destroy her every bit of dignity, right through her physical and emotional barriers. How dared she consider her a higher ranking then Warriors themselves? Ha.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:14 pm

i glare at the female known as alice and a grin smirks across my maw quite amused as she challenges a debate with a pup of the age of too and a half months she pats her lips slightly together making their inky filled moist turn her tone swift yet proud almost as if it was business meaning 'm'dear alice? i used the daddy's excuse as i am simply a pup how could i defend myself without the threat of my family?' after the short reply expressing how she felt she flourishing her ebony eye lashes rather flirty towards alice as it was inherited from her mothers genes ' you seem like me even though i am a princess i no its poor to list this fact but our attitudes are the same' i slightly squint my optics as they enhance a orbited glow around flaunting my ears i gradually move my sleek pistons away from my father close to alice i sit copying her feminine postures i raise a eye brow with a friendly smirk amused bye the female some what feeling we will share friendship as adults. i swat my tail around my poles that fold under my waist in a tight tucked position glazing back up at her with a slightly twisted tiara i lace my paw on her albino tea cupped paw showing my approval and lack of hate for her as even though she intends offence it simply entertains me as i play this game myself at times.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:21 pm

All the wolves talking to me about me to me, i didnt know. All the wolves surrounding me and making noise, the movement. I grunt it was a bit much for me at the time, I sigh and look at the KIng and lower my head a bit showing respect "King, if you don't want me around her, just say so." I say as I stand and nod to them all and go to the other side of the clearing and sit down, I grunt, many thoughts and hatred things going threw my mind at the time, I felt they all hated me. I grunt and shake out my mixed brown pelt and watch them closley, the new 'King' we wasn't my favorite, but I would have to live with it for now. Electro is dead, Alveraz is probably going to be forced to back down from the throne, it was all to much. I look at the King, thoughts of me killing him ran threw my mind, but I wanted to kill losts of wolves, but yet I did nothing and I didn't plan on doing anything anytime soon either. I look at the princess, would her father try and hurt her? jUst for being around me? I didn't know what was going to happen next, but I just waited hoping it wasn't anything bad. At the moment I had no idea what was going on, if it was something bad I sure wasn't going to be in the middle of it, not around the KIng himself. I figured I should just hang out around others my rank and lower, better I dea than being around royaltly buisness. I had no idea who exactly he was talking to me, Nova anyone. I thought it would better to stay out at the moment, save my energy for the little tramp known as Lunar.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Vivienné Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:29 pm

The siren that sat opposite was somewhat like her, she seemed eager to play, but yet Alicey sat her cards right. Obviously eager to show that she knew how to play this particular game. However, the feelings that she expressed were palpable to the maiden. Her orbs were vivid and laced with memories of her parents, before the merle beauty curled her fluffy unusually unique longer tail up her slender spine as her fur lingers down her well defined curved makeing her appetizing. It was clear that the lesson that Alice had afforded the pup had somehow pleased her. Arrogance was one hell of a weakness. Brilliant eyes examined the one that sat before her, dressed in the robes of an upper rank, for she was merley a pup, hiding the knife of an assassin. The pure mistress briefly wondered the imminent fate that lay down the road for the future monarch. Would she see her own blood pool about her? The Blanid would have to practice her surprise. I want us to be powerful, but discrete. She would let Ayame have her little coup d'etat, afford her any resources she desired. But if things seemed to go south, Alice had no problem burning their 'friendhip' to dust and ash. There was no honor among aroggant wolves who hide themselves behind their rank, I am no queen. The woman was entertained by Ayame's play, as the words rung like church bells inside her mind. "Cute, thinking you're trying to appear so high. I think we both know otherwise. but if you truly do not think so, then perhaps I sit here wasting my time." her words were curt, the idea of playing coy did not lie within her cards. "I think you could use my tehniques. But if i were to teach you, what would I get in return?"
Countess Vivienné
Countess Vivienné

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:43 pm

i give birth to a wide smirk at her bickers that ring through my ears i say soft and wise ' i would like your training what would you want in return m'dear' swipes tongue around my ink pouted lips, as i flutter my derma that lays n my skin, i concrete my optics onto alice's body language i understand she is a blanid clearly she wanted them to be proud and known i smirk wicked and reply afterwards ' training a princess is a reward isn't it giving a good name on your family would higher your rank succeeding successful offspring to blanids name gaining their respect?' i flaunt my tail that lands resting on the bedding of the woods still waiting in this fae's reply. my ears flutter never come across such a unique personality stuns me in a way i don't want to loose this one, i think to myself if i become queen i will most likely upgrade this ones ranking. i flutter my eye lashes that my mask possess before i slightly shift my pole to relaxed position symbol of her trust gain now i am slightly assured the mistress wont attack m i allow my blanket to brush like the quilt of death along my platform.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Vivienné Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:00 pm

"Again, only thinking about those pitiful ranks." Alice's words seemed to have struck a chord in the pup. Apparently marking them as truth - no one got particularly upset over falsehoods. The next words that fell from the pup's mouth gave the pure mistress a small sliver of satisfaction. A smile crossed the icy well defined features of the woman, cracking cold stone, albeit only slightly. The whore paused, her eyes burning to life with a wicked fire.
The siren saw herself in the one that stood before her. A tornado leashed with a frayed piece of twine. The ivory gypsi had the pup marked even before she had opened her mouth. The eyes were the same that the Blanid saw in her own reflection - chaotic, hungry. They were insatiable. "My genes will be surely passed and mixed with your fathers, however, my family will get a higher rnak by doing their duties and gaining respect from the scars that will show on their body from battles. All you have it's your rank, m'dear Ayame, no dignity, no loyality, no respect, just a rank you toss however and to whoever you want to gain immediat respect not knowing how hard it is to actually gain it. So as far as you can see, you didn't gave me nothing in return that would for a tiny bit catch my attention, you little spoiled brat." her harshly words were tossed upon the wind, but not her rank nor where she came from. No doubt if the stranger was familiar with the kingdoms that lived within these lands, she would know that the mysterious nymph was a Countess. And the woman did not have the posture of one who was lowly ranked. Royalty was as much a state of mind as it was a position above others. It was clear the pup knew this much. The sun dances upon her pure ivory fur as it reflects into her unique tiny unique white pupil surrounded by coral hues, enhancing the glow as the sweet vanilla parfume emarges from her well defined structure being an appetizer for every woman or man who came into her way.
Countess Vivienné
Countess Vivienné

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:07 pm

bellows a wild laugh and says 'listen you runt i act harsh to try prove myself not be a filthy witty whore like you with no friends or standards treat your body like a temple not a fucking toy i would only share mine with dominant males not a filthy ohmega like you probably would' flicks tail and squints my orbs harshly in her face not afraid of bellowing my harsh words.

(OOC: small lines as im on my mobile))
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:15 pm

OOC: Just realized my last post doesn't really make sense, lol so imma make a different post right now Wink ))

I watch the two bellow many strong words, at the moment I was one Alice side. I wasn't going to but in but if I was it would have something to Dow with what Aice had said. I look around and the two faes and grunt, I admired Alice and her ways, thought. Most trout of her as a whore, I didn't think of her any less than a Alice, nothing bad about her I thought, but nothing really good either, kinda like me, but I had bad, and I was sure she did too but I haven't been around her enou to notice. I look Ayame and take a. Deep breath, holding in many harsh, but true words I wanted to blurt out but I held it in. I had high respects for Alice, Ayame in the other hand, not so much, not yet.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Vivienné Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:33 pm

A smirk would cross on the pure mistress pretty maw as she rolled her tiara letting a little moan to escape her maw before the whelp spoke. Ah, maybe those words would offend her couple of months ago but now, now, they were music to her ears. Thinking that this little mutt would hold such jealousy was quite remarkable but yet amusing at the same time. A Whore who only want Omega's? Ha. She should knew better that since the nymph arrived here she only slept with Royalities such as Kings. And they were only two, Electro and now Ksiezyc. She was a gambler, a woman of risks, of course it bring her pleasure to play with the other man's in the pack and to lure them in, begging her on their knees to touch them but she never did, she loved to let them down into dust only dreaming about her touch. "Please continue, you're a hilarious little clown, aren't you.?" her tone was gently, as soft as baby rabbit's fur and as silk as a river under the moonlight touch, she would flatter her ebon eyelashes carefully watching the ignorant fool who dared to insult her teoretically 'step-mother' since she was already impregnant with the next Smierc generations.

Tail flicked as she continue to hear the so called offended words comeing from the runt mouth. Oh, she could handle that herself, after these pups were safely out into the world, she would have her head on a silver platter. However the mistress longed to taste the wench's blood herself. She gave a nod to Timber knowing probably he is on her side aswell, and flashed him a smirk. "Oh, how wonderul." she spat harshly. Loving the idea of ripping into her flesh and tainting her own white coat. Longing actually to teach her a lesson about the words she should speak and words she should not. She was an idiot, truly she was if she though those words would bring her any other feeling then pity, pity over the small creature who though she is 'ruleing' the place now that her father was here. But she will prove her wrong, her pups will become the next heirs and she can promise her that.
Countess Vivienné
Countess Vivienné

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:24 am

"Always such a pleasure, Alice. I see you've discovered another toy. I'm guessing this one compensates to your liking since you're still here." She said in her enjoyable octave that made her amusement clear. The back and forth between royalty and the Countess. She had seen the albino run herself along the king who had courted her before but she wasn't the jealous type. Besides, she was accustomed to this promiscuous behavior by now. Amber eyes removed themselves from the pale wolf to settle on the others watching carefully. Her full tail swishes swiftly behind her while large paws found their way to the pack with grace on long limbs. Her rounded ears perked above her crown neatly. She was comfortable here even with the tensions and if anything she felt more at home with them. A gladiatrix born straight into the barracks, her distractions almost peeled her mind away from her desires but again her mind would eventually settle back to its original state. Back to her savage nature. Her pink tongue swiped along her black lips in interest. "I see you've met the king." She continued letting a wry grin grace her features. "And our lovely little Princess." She added in a bit of a more satirical tone that made it clear she was aware of their little discussion. Naturally without pausing to think, Maria slipped swiftly to Alice's right flank with her smirk still on her features.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:43 am

[Sorry it's so fracking late, I haven't been able to get online for a while... So, ladies and jellyfish, here goes nothing...]

The giantess wanders into the clearing, having heard the heart quickening howl of her King. The steel coloured Curador lowered her large, lithe frame to the ground in a graceful bow towards the king, then stood up on her long legs, large ebony paws balancing her perfectly on the soft terrain. She stepped forward, completely releasing her beautiful body from the tender embrace of the shadows behind her. As she stood before her new King, she looked up at him with her eerie eyes, the colour of the sky in the morning, right as the sun breaks to treeline, with her pupils ringed in a strange tint of purple, she opened her elegant maw for the first time in days, and spoke the words that would bind her for eternity. Anima Lucinda Vimur. Curador, specializing in herbs and healing. She told the King in her honey sweet voice, the slight foreign (french) accent and otherworldly tone coating the words, letting them slide through the ear and make anyone want more. She lowered her head respectfully from it's regal stance, dropping it to hang level with her spine, her bushy, black tipped tail drooping slightly. The streak of ebony could be followed easily as it trailed from her leathery black nose, to her tail. It split perfectly, brancing to cover her pointed ears with their raven colouring, and the end of her tail appearing as though dipped in shadowy ink. She raised her head again, smiling faintly at the King as she backed away from him, meeting the Princess' eyes for a fleeting glance, before laying down in the shadows of the trees with her regal, steel coloured cranium on her massive, well clawed ebony paws. There, she awaited the next words of the wolves around her while her mind raced through what had just happened. Her ice coloured eyes watched Timber, then flicked to Atlanta, moving to where Maria stood, and then back to the King. She examined the dominant, tense way he held his body, how he looked so ready to mutilate anyone who dared stand against him. The shadowy creature gazed as well at the ebony Princess at his feet. She would be a tall one, with so much ferocity contained in her sleek body, welling up, waiting to be released on whatever poor soul sets her off. This was going to be interesting, that's for sure. She lowered her gaze, watching the going ons about her, waiting for another wolf to speak, for someone to do something, for anything. She waited patiently, still as a statue, for what was to follow.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:43 am

"Oh and, Ayame? I personally have more respect for Alice than you could possibly begin to comprehend. With all due respect if you continue to insult her you and I will have a problem." She said sharper than usual in her high octave while she stared down at the Princess with fiery eyes. There was an authority to her tone but not because of rank but rather loyalty. Alice was one of the few capable of always holding Maria's attention leaving her with curiosity. Always unanswered questions Maria never bothered to ask but much of the time she wasn't sure she cared to hear the answer, preferring the mystery perhaps. Either way the gladiatrix was a creature of undying loyalty that few would dare question. Her full tail was idle behind her tall heels now and her black lips curled down in a frown of distaste at the young wolf's rudeness. She wasn't a hypocrite to believe she herself was never rude but in this situation Maria wasn't pleased.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:16 pm

I look at the Alice and Maria giving them a respectable nod and lastly giving the princess a short quick.nod, I turn around and look at Anima. I smile slightly and pad over to her and sit.next to her. As I talk turning into a lay, our fur combining to make strange colors of brown grey black and white cream. I look at her.and lick her cheek "Hello, happy you cam along." I chuckle and lay my head on her paws and sway my tail behind me as I wait for anyone to do anything else.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:36 pm

smirks bluntly at marias reply having respect for her i tell the truth in a charming soft tone ' i have no problem with alice i express my feelings all i would forgive and forgive if she is willing to' i sit on my haunches allowing my cloaked blanket fur to run along my body i stare at both of them blunty my optics running along them glowing slightly in the moon light that beams down i flicker my ears awaiting a reply taunting my tail swatting it side bye side expressing my irritance in awaiting of the reply before a slight cock in my nape applys flinching my cranium to the side i say ' i would have being polite if her actions wasn't rude in the first place' i don't reply on the other hand to alice's reply claiming me a a clown as i know this would probably cause annoyance showing no back down yet know reply just simply ignoring, a smile wicked and flutter a gentle giggle acting as a polite pup for a moment showing i could be dramatic.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:38 am

He would observe her keenly though he felt something within him rise dully, as though a long dormant thought of train was slowly weaving its way through his entire being just to fathom the multitude of words that the woman used in her own defense and question. The Lord merely remained silent with nary an indication of his given attention except for his still fixated gaze and flicking tail. Finally, she cut to the chase and paralleled his own train of thoughts, saying Alice's actions were rude. No doubt she would probably be the sort to go globe-trotting and find out about each member before speaking. Clearing his throat, Ksiezyc would reply her cordially, revealing what he could say, "Vimur is a pack made up of capable wolves who depend upon each other for their survival. Only a select few can enter, and this land does not open its doors to the maimed and incapable. Each wolf is entitled to solidarity but is also expected to remain loyal to the pack. By serving and being served, each learns to find his own strengths. Essentially, we weed out those without the inner-strength to withstand hardship. So you see m'dear Ayame, if Alice is here it means we need her and she's good ant what she's doing." Having finished his monologue, the Infernal Lord would sit down, and he curled his plush tail around his massive paws.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Guard Nero Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:56 am

She bathes in pure sensuality, engulfed by the very hunger of her lust as she waltzes upon the land, untouchable, a ghost of perdition. Upon languid limbs rests the slender machinery of the fatal belladonna, its curves so ravishingly sculpted upon bone and velvet, her frame whole graced in faux delicacy however her power hides in secrecy, unimaginable, its pulsating desires hidden within the limits of her blooming breast as she slithers. She is sexuality, her magnitude not that of a massive gladiator, but more of a swift athlete, unstoppable in endless rivulets of sheer endurance, trapped within the average tallness her genes had seemed to steal from the bowels of her very mother as the macabre flower grew into nothing but a woman. And she is hidden -- she remains unseen. Bathed in plush tendrils of pure luxury, her bodice remains enveloped, the delicate tracery of her flesh so gloriously concealed beneath a cape of the richest of charredies, whose clarity envelops the sinewy elongation of her legs and inner concavities, if only to find corruption upon the cascade of her spine, where dim hues, diluted in the toxicity of desaturated, bring the night to her svelte frame. And upon the ebon mask of the lady emerges the gleaming liquidity of her very sight, so calculating and cold, embellished under a cape of azure, the penetrating stare of ocean itself. She is ice. A glacial kiss of death, the silken caress of snow she would be much too keen to deny. Sitting upon the rotten throne of scorn, the belladonna's mortal flesh remains a shield, denial, a glacial mask of not lies but protection, whose true face remains hidden beneath the gelid cape of calculation, meanwhile she lies warm in her very fire as only those whose soul is truly cherished are allowed to trespass the borders of her natural impassiveness. A queen of ice she was birthed, molded from the lungs of those of pure royalty, and the crown remains within her very skull as tall and proud as it had ever been sculpted. The siren, born to be pampered and cherished, under the rule of those whose feral calculation would create her, was no mere child. Her very first steps augured the future that was to come, and albeit like a treasure she was held within those of her kin she would also face the calamities of those whose power, and honor, would be their demise. Cultivated to become the sheer image of those that came before her, and within their hands of silent cruelty, she thrived, blooming into the fatal femme whose mind, barren and cold as ice, would lie to those that would come to meet her. In silence, she would converse – and within the depths of her gelid spirit, would remain the withering heart, the hidden closet no one – not even her – would truly see. A lie.And yet in truth, she is nothing but fire. A calamity -- the daughter of demons and chaos. Lust becomes the escape of her soul's sins as she craves for carnality, such enticing toxicity not only wrapped in the flesh of a mere lover, but also written in her desires to possess, to own as her cherished materiality and never, never let go. She is a rock, primal, a gargoyle whose callous canines and talons remain pressed against the heart of the fleshed victim until there is no more. No regrets, and no mistakes are allowed for her sight to contemplate, for all she accepts is perfection, and perfection she shall obtain. But the fatal dame is not cruel, and she, she adores. She adores her very flesh, the rippling rivulets of her very vitae running within the tracery of her family's entrails, the consummation of her origins gifted to the tall form[85cm] of her very offspring. And she adores the devoted, the only one who could make her breathe the very same fire she so passionately hides.

Royal Guard Nero
Royal Guard Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Vivienné Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:05 am

Words would slip from the charred brute's maw, such syllables pronounced something the banshee would study in carefulness, her ivory mask tense as it always were, attentive and yet patient in the silence of her stance. however, unlike her mother sudden appearance, these words of his would cause no further turmoil for the dame to swallow; it would seem like his intentions were those to join them in their activities, and even if they were not, they would not awake further sign of suspiciousness to flood the countess's features. Her gelid orbs bright as they would pivot within their darkened sockets, if only to gaze at her beloved mother "Welcome back, Mother." the dim, sculpted crown would dip ever so lightly, the corner of her darkened lips curled however briefly, before one last gaze of politeness was sent to meet her origins. And it was then that it would fly again, her mind so frantic, so thirsty, to know what happened with her father that were not to be anymore, even if it was only their façade what she would swallow until the time came, when words could be truly exchanged. Soon would her gaze follow that of the merle sovereign, and locked would be her mind within the form of the silent titan, yet another one of Ksiezyc's followers, it would seem.

Swivel would her twin ears upon the crown of ivory, as the new tones of the king would caress them, she sat down on the side of her haunches in a feminine manner as her ebon eyelashes flatter, she knew no crown would rest upon her muzzle, not until she, herself, had earned such a thing - and oh, how willing was she. As so she would listen, such darkened thoughts clouded beneath the ice of her stare, as her form would shift upon the ground.
Countess Vivienné
Countess Vivienné

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Guard Nero Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:13 am

The woman continued to watch closer, keeping a mild-mannered distance between them, the length of a body but otherwise circling around to her flank. Azure eyes flicked calmly across her, a flash appraisal before speech followed. "Darkest Greetings, mi amore." Words so sweet, so soft, so poisoned by the hollow injection of kindness. The sleek oil spill of obsidian lips pulled a fraction wider, more noticeably identifiable as a smile. She'd have to practice a rare virtue - self restraint, but was curious about how well she could curb her canines based simply upon a shared scent.

She needed to gather more recruits for the army. The likely punishment to result if she failed was hardly a deterrent, but the woman would view the situation as a self imposed challenge. As she walked around the others flank, the fluid roll of shoulders became more exaggerated, ensuring that they covered her throat more carefully with each step, and gait shortening to keep her weight better stabilized. The gladiatrix would sat down next to her daughter rubbing her leather snout on her ivory tiara in sign of comfort.
Royal Guard Nero
Royal Guard Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:31 am

Ah, so here was the Royal Guard who had been eluding our sights for some time. And now here she was with all her grace and beauty, surely causing the males nearby to feel uncomfortable in such a bold presence. Maria remained in her position holding a rather unphased exterior that wouldn't betray her surprise and sliver of admiration she found herself feeling upon rediscovering Nero, a wolf almost unknown to her that she had her eyes on when she first joined Vimur. How could she not observe this fae every chance she had? Nero had the very position the sandstone colored youth coveted from her birth, though that was in a very different place at a very different time. Nonetheless time and pain hadn't changed a child's dream and here she was again, staring at her potential future where all her ambitions head lead her to. How many times had she found herself fantasizing about flanking an imperial ruler shadowing their every move and crushing every damned soul who dared approach them. Here now was her future in the flesh, as if she could see it in an out of body experience. Her bright amber eyes blazed with her resolve, her solidness and desire but the longer she let the scene sink in the more she thought. So close did this seem achievable but she didn't feel satisfied. No, the flames in her eyes were as lively as the flames in her heart burning with a yearning willed her to possess more than this lifetime title so prestigious. She turned her cranium to lock eyes for only a moment with her King, finding his alarming red eyes. She could have more if she wanted she saw now, so much more. She could have the crown seated perfectly atop her well shaped skull and find herself sitting on the throne beside the devil himself and reign for eternity in his hell. To add fuel to his fires of conquest and destruction. Maria was lost then in her thoughts until a familiar voice broke her from reverie. She had forgotten the Royal Guard was the mother to one of the few in this pack whose company Maria actually enjoyed. Still just a child Maria was bold, determined, and straight forward already and her body language said just that as her long limbs carried her forward towards the darker colored female. "Welcome back, Nero." The gladiatrix said rather coolly making her advance to settle her blazing optics on the blue eyes of the other. She was more than comfortable just then, tail swishing behind her tall heels nonchalantly.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Dante Catalina Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:47 am

Large paws hit the ground hard as muscular limbs carried himself through the thick brush, the dusted path gritty underneath his pads. Venomous eyes would stare ahead, jaws parted and nostrils flaring, constantly inhaling and exhaling both new and old scents alike. His interest would only be piqued by the distinct perfume of a woman, an odor any male could pick out so easily. Ebony lips pursed into a thin line with the exception of the smallest of curls at the ends, eyes narrowing a bit and his body pushing itself into a quicker pace. Soon his gaze would land upon a fallen figure, oh yes, it was her. Tail would flick and the brute would make his way towards her, coming from behind. "My,my.. A fallen Angel." Words as sharp as a rattlesnake bite, the venom oozing out in an obvious unsatisfied way. Dante would take a step towards Maria, his eyes narrowing and lips peeling back, a low chuckle rumbling within his chest and pushing its way out into the air. "Enjoying your time.?" Being a previous ruler himself, Dante had many ways of torture and imprisonment, some so sick and inhumane that it made his body shiver at the thoughts of them. Nobody knew that side of him, such a barbaric man he could be behind closed doors, but something seemed to click inside his brain, to make him act the way he was right now. What a monstrosity he were becoming.
Commander Dante Catalina
Commander Dante Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:03 am

The edges of her black lips would curl up in a wry grin, amusement clearly displayed across previously placid features. Her amber eyes blazed as hellfires danced about inside their confines burning brighter at the sound of the familiar and rugged voice. The scent wasn't something she could so easily forget, for how could she forget her favorite brother? His was one of the few seared deep into her young memory and it seemed like ages rather than several months and oh how everything has changed since then. She was no longer a helpless whelp struggling alone in the forests separated from her nearly decimated family and she could tell he had done some growing up himself. Her full tail lashed behind her only once before her turned on her tall heels to face the brazen beast that stood behind her with such sharp, venous words. Her rounded ears sat neatly on her crown and she remained straight up in position, the perfect little soldadera Dante had observed so long ago. The gladiatrix didn't hesitate to move closer, one bold paw stepping before the other as she swayed forward on her tall limbs towards the sunkissed brute. "Mi hermano..." She purred cocking her head just slightly to one side grinning at him fearlessly taking in the rare sight of him. Truly a treasure lost and now found. "¿dónde estabas?" Where were you? She questioned softly looking up at her older brother who towered over her as always, still after so long he was like a god to her and she hung on his every word. How had he managed to find her?
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Dante Catalina Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:20 am

His eyes took in her reactions, something that made him smirk with slight delight. To see his sister before him so delighted to see him made Dante feel powerful, something that he deserved rather than gained. With a flick of his tail he seemed to have dismissed her lowering, a strong gust of wind them coming into full play. Its cold, invisible fingers caressed through sun-kissed fur, thick wispy strands fluttering in the wind as it passed on by. Eyes would snap back upon the yearling, ears finding themselves cupping forward as she pushed out words. Delicate and gentle sounding, Dante would allow his body to move forward some more, bending once he were in front of her to act as a block, forbidding anything to push past him, more so her. No, he weren't a cruel creature nor a torturous one, but now and again he found himself on the brink of boredom, needing something to spice up his life.

"Me enviaron más en el Norte para buscar algunos nuevos territorios, sino un frunce de los pícaros nos atacaron y asesinar a tres de mis soldados."
I was sent further in the North to look for some new territories, but a gather of rogues attacked us and assassinate three of my soldiers. Rumbling voice would trail off and the beast would click his tongue to the roof of his mouth a few times idly, tail flicking to the side and his paws beginning to itch, a growing sensation that he didn't quite know what from just yet. Dante would then move his body once again, this time turning so that he were now aligned with the woman face to face, more room than before to move past the brute. A brow rose slightly and his lips would curl once again as he continued his speech, "Qué estás haciendo aquí?" What are you doing here?

Commander Dante Catalina
Commander Dante Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:32 am

"Usted sabe tan bien como yo que uno no sobreviven mucho tiempo solo." You know as well as I do one doesn't survive long alone. She replied rather dismissively not truly understanding what exactly she had done when she joined, only focused solely on what she yearned for rather than thinking things through. She had in fact entered this pack on her name day that marked her first year which was not so long ago, joining this pack as soon as she was of age like a kid deploying them self overseas on their eighteenth birthday. She leaned her head up to allow her fiery gaze to settle of the venomous toxin that settled in his, two pairs of eyes that could never truly penetrate the other to reach the soul. "Lo siento para sus problems, mi hermano." I'm sorry for your troubles, my brother. She added in her pleasing voice not breaking the polite eye contact that had been drilled into her behavior from a young age.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4