DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

away from the pack

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

away from the pack Empty away from the pack

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:42 pm

He stepped freely and effortlessly over the slippery, algae covered, thin, long, slightly slopped rocks as he crossed the shallow part of the river in this area. He reached the other side and followed the cliffs, which offered many openings, groves, and cracks all grown over with moss and vines,a few small trees and shurbs here and there. This was his favorite place, a place he could find all the personal space he wanted. He slams his large left paw down with a crack and his head looks down as he grins and lowers himself to pick up the small snake his senses led him to kill. He slips the entire body of the snake in his mouth and chomps down, letting the head fall to the ground as it hisses. he knew better than to eat the head as the nerves would still allow it to bite the inside of his mouth for a few seconds after beheading. He sloppily chewed up and swallowed the snake as he began walking again and finally turned and backed himself into a larger crack on the side of the cliff, where he had already made a comfortable spot with moss and foliage as he came here often. He was in the shade but had full view of his surroundings as he laid his body down, his tired head was quick to follow, letting himself relax and letting his legs out from under him to lie right down on his side. He closed his eyes after a while of watching the rushing water as it seemed to lull even this cold brute to a light sleep. His ears still twitched occasionally, taking in all the sounds of nature around him.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

away from the pack Empty Re: away from the pack

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:19 am

Her big silver paws carried her silently through the forest, her long legs moving her quickly through the underbrush. Though still weak, she felt the need to run. She caught a familiar scent, Kyuusai. She sighed, moving towards it and finding him asleep in a cavernous crack in the rock. Not wanting to disturb him, she continued through the woods on her walk. Soul's dark silver fur hid her in the shadows as she made her way towards a pond for a drink. Lapping up the water, she stared at her reflection with disgust. She splashed the water with a paw to clear it from the water's surface, then turned away and tried to erase the image from her mind. Her dark silver fur fluffed away from her face, light and coarse on her cheeks. Her muzzle ended in a black nose, and light green eyes stared up from her face. Her ebony pupils were ringed with gold, and her bright grassy coloured irises were rimmed with a dark evergreen. Her ears were tipped with black, the colour matching her tail tip. No males would ever like her, not at all. Getting up from the grassy forest floor, she began to trekk back to camp, where she belonged now.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:42 am

As Soul continues walking past him he slowly awakens, his nose sensing the familiar smell of the fae. He stretched out his rested muscles as he lay on his side and he lazily gets up and out of the cliff side, stretching again and shaking the moss and twigs from his pelt. He knows she will be back this way, as the water is pretty deep and fast the further it goes on. He sits and waits for her to pass through this way, as was his duty to be keeping an eye on her. He sways his tail back and forth on the ground slowly, watching down the way for her, the same expressionless look upon his face as usual. what was she doing down here anyways he thought to himself as he waited
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:11 am

The rocky area was filled with moss, soft as a pups fur. She rubbed her paws along it as she walked, feeling the comforting softness against her tough pads. Her musical laughter flitted through the valley as she bounded down the path, twisting and flying through the rubble. She nipped at the butterflies that fluttered away from her pounding feet, but stopped dead as she scented the brute again. She looked around the area for him, hoping to glimpse his bicoloured pelt in the craggy grey rocks around her.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:51 am

He smirks as he sees Soul prancing about, trying to catch butterflies. Kind of hard to believe my injured ass will be in her care someday. He thought as he slipped through some bushes and ran behind her while keeping low, and while keeping that devilish grin on his face. It is only now she has scented him as the wind was drifting in from behind her. Soul I say deep and loud as I now stand tall behind while she is looking ahead trying to spot me.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:58 am

She yelps in surprise, whipping around to see Kyuusai behind her. Hiya! She barks happily, her tongue lolling out as she pants happily. I got bored, so I went for a walk, it's awesome out here, so peaceful and soothing to the injured or sad. What're you doing out here? Shouldn't you be at camp? I should probably be at camp, though I really felt like going out for a walk, it's my favourite thing to do. It let's me get a great idea of my new territory. She blabbers, looking around the rocky area and then back at Kyuusai. How bout you? She says with a chuckle, realizing how hyper she sounded just then.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:09 am

He grins and keeps his tail lifted high in dominance. He hadn't witness such a thing, a grown mature wolf with pack skills, acting so puppy like. This has been like a den away from den lately, and your correct, it does lift one's spirit. He starred her down hard with his bi-shaded blue peircing cold eyes as they spoke. I don't want you pullin' anything stupid in the pack, Soul, cause if you do, thats on my ass. He steps closer to her as he lowers his voice, but keeping it stern,
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:15 am

She looks at him, a confused look on her face. What do you mean, pulling anything stupid in the pack? She asks him, looking innocently into his eyes. You should know I'm not that kind of wolf, Kyuusai. I'm a good pack wolf, unless hunting and caring for one's pack is considered 'pulling something'.. She tells him with a smile, her own tail high and wagging.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:30 am

He looks the fae over, quite obviously as she spoke to him, he felt she was playing stupid, as if she didnt have a reason to betray Vilkas so he didnt much pay head to her speech instead busied his mind while she spoke as he looked over her. She was tall but so slender and sleek, no wonder she isnt a warrior he thought. A chain dangled from her leg, she must have had human contact, he would find out what kind eventually he figured. Then there was her eyes, so noticably odd, perhaps more so than my own for they were honey outlined in such a vibrant green. Kyuusai was indeed a cold hearted mean spirited male, but a male none the less, not prone to the magnificant alure of a young adult fae, Hers was so full of lavender, her eyes were lurring. He pressed his chest out as he circled around to her side, as spoke, never letting go of that grin. Edon says your a curador of sorts. How are we to trust you with our lives, knowing you probably want to rip out hearts out for killing your Royal? He asks, serious but with a tone of smartass as if he was trying to put her on the spot.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:40 am

She sighs, looking down at the mossy forest floor as she spoke. You won't really be sure, unless you can trust that I am a kind and loving wolf, as I am. I have never hurt another wolf in my life without a cause, I believe revenge is a stupid emotion. Unless it is for someone who you really, truly, care about with all of your heart. Like Shatter, she was my best friend, the one who brought me into this pack. The one wolf to stand by my side, no matter what. No other wolves care about me, except for her, and now she is dead. Thanks to the wonderful king... She said, her lips curling into a snarl when she mentioned the murderer. Sitting down, she curled her long, bushy, dark silver tail around her front paws. It's black tip quivered, warning others of her sadness. She looked up and met the male's gaze, her bright green orbs meeting his bi shaded eyes. You have to trust, for it is the only way for you to ever learn who you really are. She spoke in an otherworldly tone.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:27 am

She managed to keep the grin on his face thus far.Well now imagine that, the one wolf who i'm certain cares about you due to your reputable healing abilities, you would rather see dead he loved getting such feirce emotions out of the faes. It made them better wolves for war and it always captured his mind and eyes. He watched her quivering black tipped tail as he kept circling around her until he was at her other side, his motions were slick and he lowered his large cranium down until his snout was at her ear but you know better don't you, that black runt got what she deserved and you know it just as well as we do he spoke into her ear, a little louder then a whisper, still smirking.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:39 pm

She blinked back tears, her lips curving up to reveal razor sharp teeth as she looked him in the eyes and stood up. Don't you ever. EVER, talk about Shatter like that. She was only trying to..... She trailed off, not sure what Shatter was trying to do then. She snarled at him, turning away and hanging her head. Her tail whipped about in anger, and she squeezed her eyes shut trying to get his smirk out of her mind.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:44 am

Don't fool yourself, she was asking for it. he replied as she turned from him. If she was going to be in this pack, he thought, she would have to open herself up to the harsh reality of things. He trotted arrogantly past her and continued to follow the water back up to where it was shallow where he crossed. He sat down and lifted his paws one at a time to lick them a bit as they were soaked and he watched her carefully from across the way.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:51 am

Her silver paws ached to swim, but she couldn't bear to move. He was right, she was asking for it. A tear rolled down her cheek, and she shook her head to clear it and swam across the deeper part of the water to the other side. Ignoring her soaking wet fur, she walks solemnly up to him and buried her face in his side. She just cried there a little bit, letting him feel the turmoil inside her for a few seconds before pulling away and leaping into the water and attacking the silvery streaks of fish that flitted through the water. Their oily blood soaked her paws and filled the water as she took out her rage on them, rage that she couldn't do anything to save Shatter, rage that no one would ever love her, rage that she had let herself show weakness. Finally, she just collapsed in the water and went under, letting the freezing water soak through her fur until she felt it would be okay to come back up. She burst through the surface and sat down on the bottom of a shallow part, letting the current drag at her as she stared blankly at the water.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:04 am

He watched her approach him sadly but his grin quickly faded as he starred blankly at her as she cried into his fur. He sighed watching her angrily slash into the water at the fish swimming nearby and as she sat there so down letting the current drag her along, he then entered the water and stood firmly with his side towards her, not letting her drift away, physically and mentally. this wolf was our curador and she would be useless to us in this kind of state but he was aware that he probably wasnt the wolf to pull her out of it. Come on, Soul, lets get you out of here he said in an odd tone of softness for him. He looked to the river bank, anxious to get back on the land, he wasnt much for water.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Valtýr Śmierć Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:07 am

Her eyes focused on the path before her tiny little paws, curious to where she was. That question as not stumping the little fae’s mind, she looked to her right and then her left. Up at the morning sky, down at her porcelain paws in the grass, she even decided to spin in tiny little circles but nothing was coming to her. How did she get here, am I lost? The questions began to drown the poor fae as she moved forward once more, unsure if that was the way home or behind her way.

-- New scents hit her pink nose, from the strong smell of the green grass to the soft fragrance of the flowers she was coming up on. Her eyes widened when they finally saw the pile of petals and stems before her, tilting her head in question. It was not until the sound of humming reach her ears did fear tightened its grip on her heart, a soft whimper escaped her lips. Cecile looked up from the flower pile to see a much larger wolf, dark in color, standing over the colorful plants. Again she whined, who was he? Her mind screamed at her, clawing at her so that she would run but she was frozen in place. Why couldn’t she move, why did she ever go away from home?
Valtýr Śmierć
Valtýr Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:09 am

I'm going to be alone forever.. Aren't I? She said in a sad and scared tone as she padded out of the water and onto the bank. Her head stayed below her shoulders, muzzle pointed at the ground and ears back as she spoke those words with such a silent catch in her throat. Her paws made no noise, but her legs shook and her tail drooped. She sat on the bank and stared at the water, watching the blood swirl in the current as it drifted farther and farther away. She was her packs curador, but she was never going to be anything else.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:21 am

he followed her out of the river and shook quite vigorisly as he began speaking No wolf in this pack is alone, we're a family whether we like it or not. we may not like all our family members, hell we might even hate em at times.. but when it boils down to it, we're all here for eachother and if your not, you deal with a wrath that frankly, you don't wanna deal with. as he stops shaking he looks over and an angry sort of frown comes across his maw as he sees and smells a strange wolf. Stay here he says in a low tone to Soul. He walks over to the fae, looking her over from head to toe, taking in her scent. Who the hell are you? he says loudly towards the strange fae.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:31 am

Her dark silver fur was nearly black, thoroughly soaked with water. She began to lick the water from her pelt, so she didn't catch cold. Her mind wandered as she underwent the menial task, wandering to thoughts of Shatter and her before they became part of this pack, before, when they were just two happy loners who formed their own pack and wandered about, without reasoning, without having to answer to anyone, without having to care for anyone other than each other. She sighed and dispelled the images from her mind, focussing on the here and now, instead of being trapped in the past.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Valtýr Śmierć Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:36 am

A terrifing feeling of cold runned down the tiny angelic featured female spine as the brute addresed to her, she lowered her pyramidal ears to the point it almost touched her skull, "I-Im Cecile...A new m-member" she mumbled with a voice sweeter then honey and softer then a baby rabbit fur, yet the trembling vibe she edmited from her tone was clearly visible and there was only one reason for that, fear. At his sign of dominance, the small delicate female tucked her pearl white tail underneath her small body, her bright blue eyes flickering swiftly to the ground. This wolf spoke with such a powerful and authoritive tone, she was surprised. Yer being a servant, such a low rank, made her get used with this kind of treatment but something about this situation seemed different.
Valtýr Śmierć
Valtýr Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:50 am

He watched as the ghostly and fragile looking fae showed her fear quite plainly. He lifted his tail over his back and grinned, enjoying such a reaction from the fae. A new member eh? And what is our new m-member Cecile, doing out in Serpent's tail? he said mocking her fearful stutters as he circled behind her, keeping his eyes on her carefully, he felt confident enough that she was merely a weak fae who did well to show her fear, but he didn't know her or trust her not to lay paws on him out of fear or anger. He looked over to Soul who was cleaning off her darkened wet fur and then back to the new fae. An even wider grin creeped onto his face as he spoke loudly over to Soul. Looks like you made a new friend, Soul He pushes the new fae towards Soul by the back of her flank without waiting for a response from anyone, he looks at Soul once more and nods and he turns and trots off down the river and out of serpents tail. His actions were cold and mean towards the new fae but his motives were merely to get Soul out of her funk by forcefully introducing the two, hoping they would hit it off so i could rest well at night before wars to come that a reliable curador would be there for us all.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:56 am

Her long legs propel her to the sound of a voice, which followed Kyuusai's demanding shout. She stepped from the shadows, quiet as a wisp. Her bright green eyes met the other wolf's, and she smiled shyly. Such an innocent little rose, you are. Though it appears you hide something behind those beautiful eyes, a secret. What that secret is, remains a mystery. She said in her musical voice, letting her eyes walk over the newcomer's body, examining her like a choice buck. You are quite small, but you couldn't have made it here without some gifts, young one. You must have come from very far away, for I do not recognize your scent. She said as she watched the fae's face. Her razor sharp ivory canines glinted in the light as she smiled at the pure young she wolf. The bi coloured brute left her with the fae, and she nodded to her and continued looking at the water.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:16 am

She stood up, her long legs holding her at a height of eighty centimetres. Her paws were cloaked in lighter silver socks, but half of her right front leg was covered in the lighter colour. Her body was thin and lithe, her muscles wiry but extremely strong, covered in dark silver fur. Her tail was long and busky, tipped in black. Her face, was also dark silver, and her muzzle ended in a black nose. Her eyes were bright green, but her pupils were ringed with a golden colour and her irises themselves rimmed in a deep, evergreen. She looked down at the tiny ivory fae, and beckoned for her to follow her as she trotted to the Vilkas camp.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Guard Nero Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Allowed her mug to touch the glassy surface of the water. She delicatly entered in the water as the ebony mistress was submerged in a pool of water, which was helping to soften the dirt and debris that had been encrusted upon her legs, belly, and undercarriage. The liquid felt great upon her fatigued muscles. The damsel found herself moaning without much effort; a side effect of how she was feeling in her scrumptious bath. Within a couple of minutes, Donna found herself fully replenished as she pulled her mass out of her own personal pool and onto the earth once more. Sighing, the woman was quick to shake free her pelt from the water that nested on her, before slowly walking toward nothing in particular. It was then she caught the glimpse of a rugged looking man [Kyuusai]. A colossal animal was he, with a striking look of something rather..exotic. Cocking her head to the side, the vixen allowed her brows to knit together as her lips stretched into a coy little smile. Handsome. From his rivaling eyes to the way he held himself. He smelt of a land far from where they were, somewhere dry and cold; A brute by sex, and by the muscles that wrapped around his form. Of course, pride had always gotten the best of her, creating a self centered wench in its greedy wake. She stood there for a moment; very clean, and damp in her many curvatures. She looked like the target of many scoundrels wettest dreams, as well as their ultimate demise. She allowed her inky lips to stretch back, as she cocked her head a bit to her own right. Shaking her skull, she would take several bold steps toward the front of the beast. "Ciao." Foreign tongue frosted upon her words as she uttered them with sprinkles of humor.
Royal Guard Nero
Royal Guard Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:46 pm

I go over to all the wolves, on my way back to where ever I was going, at first I thought it was going to be the clearing, but I decided to go see Kyuusai. "Hey Kyuusai." I wag my tail and smile, I knew he was a jerk. But he wasn't going to stop me. I see some un familar wolves, Soul, Nero, Kyuusai and some stranger. I sat down and waited.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next