DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

away from the pack

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

away from the pack - Page 2 Empty Re: away from the pack

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:31 am

He stopped with a frown as yet again another strange fae comes to veiw, he watches her closely as he approaches, she seemed to be carrying great confidence in herself. Her pelt caught his attention for a moment as he eyed her up, following the distinct stripe from her head to her tail, she was a good height but slender and slick looking. He raised his brow as she let the foreign greeting roll off her tounge. His tail rose high unconsiously, moments of silence passed as he tried putting together her rank and disposition in his mind. Soul comes in from behind and breaks such silence. I don't look back at her, definatly not about to trust the strange fae in front of me. And you are? he asks towards the new wolf, his voice flat and tinted with annoyance.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:47 am

She melts from the shadows of the forest, striding up to stand beside him without a sound and places a paw over Kyuusai's, trying to soothe him. Her name is Whisper, she's a fellow Vilkas. No need to worry. She says with a smile, looking up at the handsome brute before resuming her walk back to camp.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:57 am

He watched Soul leaving after she had her paw placed upon his, he didn't even have time to react before she left, he certainly wasnt used to or expecting such gentle and intimate gestures from any fae unless he was the one to get them going. He looked back to Whisper for a moment before looking back at the slick foreigner. Whisper always caught his eyes, he preffered her thickened coat with eye catching patterns and muscular body, a wolf he was sure could look after herself in battle and hard times. He nodded slighty at her, to aknowledge her at least, the annoyed frown still evident on his face as he looked at the dark wolf who approached him so boldly.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:16 am

She sighed as she made her way to camp, the young ivory fae had not said a word to her, so she made her way to the camp in silence. With nothing to do, she leaped into the air with her powerful legs, snapping at a chittering squirrel. It ran to the safety of a nook in the bark, and she chuckled to herself. Leaping onto a low branch, she clambered up the tree and sat there, waiting for the albino wolf to notice her disappearance. A smile crossed her muzzle and she glanced around the canopy. She could see the wolves they had left behind, Whisper with her exotic patternings in her coat, the raven fae with her astounding height, and Kyuusai with his bi coloured pelt and powerful frame. She was but an outsider in this pack, a wolf only kept alive because she was useful. Soul didn't mind, she didn't care anymore that no one would ever treat her with kindness. She would live, just so that she could live and fulfill her purpose, to serve a pack to her death. She would care for whatever pack she was in until her last breath, and she would have fulfilled her destiny. Every wolf's destiny.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:00 am

I look at Kyussai and lower my head slightly, respecting him. I look at Soul and nod as she says my name "Yes, I am Whisper." I wag my tail and sit down, I lick my pelt, blood across the paws. I look around and then at Kyuusai, he was amazing, his pelt was just amazing, his personality seemed alright, though I didn't know for sure. I liked him. I sigh and smile as I look at him and wait for a response of some sort.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:37 am

I smirk quite visibily as i see Whisper lowering herself in my presence, just adding to the fact that he didn't much care for the other strange wolf in front of him, the way she so boldly approached him. There wasn't many a fae he would ever show much respect for with the exception of Swift and Ancient, and of course he showed respect to Electro's lady, though she came from Wacry he would not distrupt things between the two tempermental brutes. He sniffed at the air around him to try and figure out the type of blood whisper carried on her paws as he waited for the tall dark wolf to answer him, still wondering her name and rank in the pack.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:14 am

I look at Nero and grunt. I nod at Kyuusai and walk past him and whisper in his ear "She is Royal Guardian and such, see you around." I smile and wag my tail, tapping his nose on accident. I pad over to a tree and scratch against it, I smell many scents filling my nose, thus my favorite, blood. I twitch my ears at all the noises threw out the area, on caught my attention the most, they two wolves chatting. I smiled as I looked at Kyuusai, his body looked strong, and seemed like the wolf I wanted to be around. I shruged and smiled as I admired his amazing pelt.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:37 am

She jumped down from the tree, landing silently on the ground and padding over to Whisper and Kyuusai. Come on y'all, let's go home! She barked, her tongue lolling. She felt her earlier trip to the camp to rest and renew her spirit had really helped. She padded over to the handsome, bi coloured male and nudged him in the direction of the Vilkas camp. She smacked him with her tail, and bounded ahead, heading back to where the petite ivory fae still stood.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:39 am

I look at Soul nudge and touch Kyuusai, jealousy flooded my emotions and my body. I sighed and walked in the direction of camp, letting my blood-calm down. I needed it to calm down before I saw Soul. I sighed and kept going, swishing my tail behind, my large paws making indents in the soft ground and dirt. I looked at them and smiled. I shook my pelt and continued.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:47 am

She could smell the jealousy radiating from Whisper's pelt, and rolled her eyes. Kyuusai wasn't interested in Soul, and besides, she was by far the least attractive wolf in the pack. Whisper, with her bold patterning and thick coat, was by far more attractive than her. She continued towards camp, just a little bit farther ahead of the handsome male.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:51 am

He watched the strange wolf closely as Whisper walked past and informed him of the other's rank. He chuckled a bit Hah, I don't think Swift needs an understudy he grinned, seeing physical similarities between this dark fae and Swift, though he doubted this wolf would ever earn his respect as Swift has, the way she kept to herself and minded her own, yet a skilled guardian and loyal to the pack and knew what respect and obediance was. He grinned devilishly as he took in Whisper's sweet but strong scent as her tail tapped his noise, half amused at how she distracted him but at the same time a feeling of frustration as distraction he knew, was a deadly thing. I'll have to take care of that sweet distraction soon he thought to himself.He walked over to her as she was by the tree and lowered his head, keeping his body large and tail risen, he licked her left blood stained paw and tasting the blood, and fur that he was lusting after so suddenly. He grinned as he rose, his cold bi-shaded blue eyes meeting hers for merly a moment before Soul jumped down. He kept a snarl in the back of his throat, an unwelcomed nudge from her as he was so distracted with the two other faes, he snorts a bit as her tail thuds his sensitive nose and turns, watching her leave. He brushed past the so called guardian of sorts,acting as if she did not exsist, he lost intrest in learning her name at this point, he knew he would hear of her eventually. With his head and tail high, he walked off casually towards pack lands less occupied, tasting the sweet blood on Whisper's paws made him hungry and he couldn't wait to sink his canines into a fresh peice of meat, hoping for a quick hunt.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:03 am

She could sense how the male was feeling, feel the emotion rolling from his yin yang pelt. She sighed as she trotted ahead, her fears had come true about Kyuusai, her doubts on her own value a reality. Her personality wouldn't let her feel sorry for herself, her newly repaired spirit wouldn't let her be overcome with sadness. She suddenly picked up the pace, flying ahead of the group and letting herself be alone with her thoughts. She needed the time with herself, to get in touch with her heart and spirit. Now that she had what she needed; a pack, friends, and her spirit repaired, she was perfectly happy. She smiled to herself as she slowed to a walk again, out of scent range, so she wouldn't have to smell the handsome Kyuusai's alluring scent while she thought.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:18 am

I smile as Kyuusai Licks my paw, I decide to follow him to hunt. I was hungry, blood-lust filling my emotions. I pad along behind him.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Guard Nero Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:43 am

His tall body was rather handsome, and his face was very striking. Red and grey seemed to go just as well on his black and white. And as she stood there with her own personal silence, the Donna caught herself being slightly impressed with the animal that hovered before her. "Seems like you are a lady's man after all." Her foreign words were rather straight to the point, lacking the mysterious wisdom she had in her previous words. But Nero did not care, for she knew only the foolish were so quick to place her with a label. She knew quite well that since the stranger's back was facing her that technically he was at a much more vulnerable state than she but he had the Vilkas scent printed among his coat makeing him one of ours, a wepon to be used in battles. Instead of attacking she took a few daring steps forth until she was next to him, a coy smile curved her pointy snout as she shook her head. "Those two will fight for you at some point. It will be amusing." The woman began to tease in a darken manner. She had no intentions to reaveal her name until the beast wouldn't reavel his, you could call it a exchange if you must but she preffer to stay in the shadows for now.

Royal Guard Nero
Royal Guard Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:57 am

He chuckled lightly at her words as the stranger approached him and walked beside him as they left serpents tail. Careful stranger, you might be amoungst that fight yourself someday he replied arrogantly but calmly, he liked her attitude about the matter and how she picked up on the two fae's emotions so quickly. He continued padding along the ground, he didn't look to her once as he continued on. But your right, it would be amusing he grinned thinking of such a fight.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Guard Nero Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:08 am

She was a demoness, a lost soul of sheer ire, bathed in the boiling fires of hell itself, brought back by demons from her penitence, if only to torture those that had dared put her in such misery. But oh, little did this beast know about the morbidities she would unleash within the very insides of the untamed siren, her pulsating entrails a maelstrom of desires, of cravings and demands. Such glacial mask she had always wore, and so weary she had come to be like a flaming sensation the beast should have felt to be in her presence, the siren could not help but to feel some sort of relief her mind, a frenzied spiral of sheer entertainment as she heard the beast words. It was a game, a game either of them seemed willing to play - despite the circumstances-, and at such notion the femme would tense, her muscles of grey and black electric beneath the lush pelt of charcoals and ivories, her orbs glimmering within their wide sockets, staring into his very soul as she would release her words, "You see, my darling, I have pride. And I consider fighting over a male it's useless. And besides... I would chew the too of them and then spit them out in a second." the words were spit like venom from the bite of a snake, and it was then, than amusement would come to hit her sides yet once again, her breast heaving in the loud chant of a shortened laugh, as her banner would slither behind the darkened form of her bodice. "Oh, but I would be delighted to feel the psyquical pain," the salmon tip of her tongue would be released, if only to caress the snowy sculpture of her canines, as her pools of Caribben would find themselves trapped, yet once again, within the form of the broken mandible, it's sight, so gored, and yet so precious, so intriguing. "Im a monster. Don't you agree.?" so much confidence, such lack of morality, of mannerism and all that was accepted, if only to quench the curiosity that broken flesh would come to awake within her. yet once again her heated words would come to clash against his auds. Her twin form flicking, as they would find release upon her crown yet once again. A monster, this femme had called herself, and a quick nod of her vicious façade would make her skull shift upon her gullet.
Royal Guard Nero
Royal Guard Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:24 am

( wow your an amazing roleplayer, this is my "first time" lol so forgive my lacking posts! )

He grinned as they continued walking. How interesting, he thought, a fae reffering to herself as a monster, refreshing. He laughed again following her own short laugh. If you survive long enough, then maybe I'll call you a monster. As far as he was concerned, it took a cold blooded monster to survive in this pack. Until then, i'm sure you have another name I could call you by.. He finally looked over to her as they moved along, taking in her striking pelt once again, wondering what skills she possessed since she talked so confidently and cleverly. Again he thanked Edon in the back of his mind, the pack was getting bigger and better. He hoped this fae would not dissapoint.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Guard Nero Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:34 am

[ Gosh, thanks. Im totally screwed by your character, so strong and mysterious. :3 Love it. ^-^ ]

"Nero."Such ambrosial voice became hers as it merged with the starred skies, her tones soft, and silken, as they flew free from the ebony lips of the dove. And yet oh so abruptly would they be murdered, so shamelessly gored by the boiling presence of this handsome beast whose intentions screamed something far from attacking this femme. Rolling beneath closed eyelids her orbs would become frost, as thickened lashes would release their glory, her skull, so inevitably romanced by the rolling resounds of his gullet as it turned to face the bi-colored bright blue optics of such beast. "Where I come form a name it's not of so grand importance nor it's asked, but yet, I would like to who Im speaking with, my dear, dear, warrior." what once had been an chant worthy of angels would turn dim, and stark, as with each word pronounced in such exoticism would slide the emerging resound of her rumbling gullet. Parsimonious in her moves yet elastic was her spine as her paws gracefully abandoned the ground for her form to seem like it's flowing, her digits, so silently clawing the soil beneath, as her tail was lifted and lips lightly peeled. "Would you like to keep me company for awhile.?" her words could become the guide -or executioner- of her clemency, after all.
Royal Guard Nero
Royal Guard Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:00 am

A low chuckle escaped his throat and yet curiousity was nipping at his brain. Never had a wolf been so eager to try and associate with such a cold looking brute as himself. Nero.. he repeated her name, her foriegn accent reminded him some what of Edon's but there was a different way about it most definatly. I'm not one for keeping company persay he grinned once again, certainly intrigued by the fae and her very different personality from the other females he has come by in his life. And if you really want to know who your speaking with.. I'm Kyuusai An odd tone took his voice as he said his own name to Nero. He was rarely asked his name, mostly because other wolves just knew by word of others or didn't dare ask him at all due to his disposition and appearance. He looked ahead again, they were nearly out of serpent's tail, and solitude was tugging at him. He wasn't a social wolf and he had come here looking for peace and quiet but ended up surrounded by faes all day, though they did well on his cocky arrogance and confidence he was growing tired of them all by days end. He nodded to her slightly It's been a real treat Nero he said sarcastically But i'm going to settle for a good rest and a meal, then maybe your company will be, more desired he finished with a flirtatious smirk towards her as he casually changed to a bit more of a trot and went off in a new direction, he was pretty confident that a wolf of her nature would understand and not bother to follow.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Guard Nero Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:32 am

No word of hers could have touched him, it seemed, his heart apparently hardened against those that spoke to him. Not that it would matter. Her features would not seem to soften as her skull was dipped, her ears perked upon her façade ever so softly, as Carriben jewels chased each move of his with such painful interest, dull beneath the darkened lashes of the femme. "It's been enjoyble" she would voice, once their petite encounter had come to an end, her chant firm, even stark in its security -- if there was something she was certain of, after all, was that she wouldn't need to act like a two month old whelp to feel happiness swamp her insides, unlike Whisper. But it would seem as if this brute was not as thick as she would have originally imagined, and albeit irritation would soon claw at the wench's insides with the resound of his knowing laugh, her expression would seem to soften with ease, a softened chuff, perhaps a distant chuckle, parting from her ebon lips. "Though I would like for you to stay but oh well, C'est la vie." was her opinion on the matter, her claws and digits toying with the moistened cape of mud, as if their swinging motion would make it disappear from their obsidian surface at once. The beast would soon comment on the more than obvious depparting, and her bodice would advance a step or two into the distance, her leathery nostrils flaring as they craved to inhale the air on the horizon, before she would gaze at him again, her cranium rotating upon her shoulder to face him. "I hope to see eachother again, I find you rather.... Interesting." the truth was bitten upon her tongue, knowing that this male it's more then brute strenght.
Royal Guard Nero
Royal Guard Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:43 pm

He grins to himself as he walks away in another direction, swaying his tail in such a manner that would let her know he aknowledged her last words. Another player in this twisted pack game he thought to himself, pleased with his impression of Nero. He would no doubt take her up on her offer of accompaniment in the future but right now he was glad to have this time finally to himself. As he was sure he was alone, he slowed his pace and yawned widely, finally he could leave serpent's tail and have some tranquility and alone time though he found himself picturing the distinctly beautiful Nero followed by Whisper. Oh the power of a female, he thought as he smiled slightly, leaving serpents tail behind..
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2