DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Care of the Pack..

5 posters

Go down

Taking Care of the Pack.. Empty Taking Care of the Pack..

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:19 am

The Curador carried the wounded fae into the darkness of her den, and sliding her softly to the ground. The giantess stood on her hind legs to snatch some herbs and materials from the shelves, and returned to the poor she wolf's prone body. The blood had soaked through the cobwebs as she ran, staining Anima's beautiful coat with sanguine wine. She ignored it though, peeling off the ruined dress and applying the herbs to the gash in the petite wolf's throat. She rewrapped it, and used her massive paws to pry open the little woman's mouth to place some poppy seeds inside. She leaned back on her haunches, exhausted from the long, hard run and the quick work. Her sides still heaved as she took in air, but they eventually started to slow. She watched the female intently, waiting.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Taking Care of the Pack.. Empty Re: Taking Care of the Pack..

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:28 am

Rays of sunshine illuminating the den suddenly wrapped around Maria's figure where she stood at the entrance, creating a long shadow along the Curador's floor giving away her presence. The fiery gaze of the eternal flame settled on the steel colored giantess tending to the injured female, Ryder. Shoulder leaned against the solid wall of the den, the brooding female brought with her a rare silence creating an intensity in the air here. She watched quietly rooted in place, a neutral expression that still somehow displayed her displeasure at this specific situation. After several moments she removed herself from the wall and took several steps closer towards Anima and Ryder, long limbs closing the space in long strides natural to her alone. She knew she was probably deeply intruding on the old curador's space but Maria couldn't pause to care. She had a one track mind right now, a bit removed from her usual cruel and witty self for these minutes.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:34 am

She left the female alone with Ryder, padding to her bed and curling up. She wondered why Maria was suddenly acting so unlike herself, being quiet, without any snarky remarks to offer the giantess. She cocked her head in thought, but left those things alone instead. She watched the two for a few moments, her otherworldly gaze unblinking, before she gave up. Her lean body folded gracefully as she laid down in the well worn area, then she rested her regal cranium on her paws and fell asleep.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:38 am

I stay in the Shadows, they wouldnt want me around. I sigh and watch them, Ryder, Anima and Ryder all of them at the den, I was just hanging back, alone. I sigh and watch them closley, with a grunt I step from the shadows, the sun warming my browned pelt instantly. I stay by the edge of the forest and waot patiently. My blood-lust abd Ayame was the cause of this. I sigh and look at the wolvesz the blood-lust still upon me, from her wounds blood. I look at Anima than at Ryder, finally to the wo derful Maria. I pin my ears slightly and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:56 am

She turned then to settle towards the den corner, waiting patiently and maintaining her silence knowing her presence would be unwelcome. Such wouldn't change her movements and so Maria sat back on her haunches, sliding down along the ground to let her flank meet the area where the two walls connected. Fiery optics focused on the den entrance ready to react if anyone dare enter, she knew Timber was nearby at least. Finally she caught his gaze, watching his ears fold back against his skull, she knew him well enough by now to know he wasn't rid of his blood lust. Not yet anyways. Instinctively her lips curled up to reveal her sharp teeth, a low warning growl echoing off the walls. She would wait for Ryder to awaken and then be on her way.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Ryder Sierra Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:54 am

Lifting her head, the petite female looked around, confused. Seeing her cousin Maria, she began wondering why she was here, and where she was. Ryder slowly lifted herself from her resting spot. Now sitting back on her haunches, she turned her gaze onto her cousin. "Wh-wha-what happened?" she asked.
Curador Ryder Sierra
Curador Ryder Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:07 am

Her cranium snapped to look at Ryder, watching her cousin awaken slowly and rise to look at Maria. Her rounded ears flickered at the question, fiery gaze darkening recalling the recent events. She was acutely aware Timber was still present and would eventually interject as expected. Her muscles were tense beneath her sandstone pelt, the shadows of the cave wrapping into the ashen shades along her spine. She hadn't spoken to Ryder before, at least not since the fall of their packs and even then she doesn't remember much being said. To be honest she didn't remember much at all, just tiny things that were almost trivial to the larger picture. Maria couldn't have been older than three months the last time they saw each other, and though she wouldn't recall anything significant Ryder probably was old enough to. She felt only the tiniest bit of discomfort due to the fact she hadn't recognized Ryder at their first encounter, but it was gone just as quickly as it came. She smoothed her features over flawlessly and lifted herself back onto her long limbs with grace, only the darkness in her active irises betraying the aggression from before. "You met our well behaved Knight Timber." She responded coolly with her common sarcasm though almost dismissively in a way in her high octave.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:18 am

I bow sarcasticly, "Yup, Im Timber." I grunt "and your Ryder." I chuckle and look around, had I lost Maria too? I sigh and step a few steps closer to Ryder "Im sorry the a..." I circle the air in front me, circling the bandaged wounds. I look at Maria emotionless than at Anima, resting in her den. I lost too much for one day. I decide to stay for a while and wait to see whats going to happen next. I look around and think about I did and sigh, looking at the ground I sigh "I really am sorry Ryder. Wont happen again..." I say, as most knew when I say sorry its either sarcasticly or truthful, this time was truthful.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:23 am

Anima raised her head, her dream still imprinted in her brain. She knew what she had to do now, without a doubt. She stood up, smiling brightly at the two wolves. It appears my work is done, thank you Ryder, for giving me the strength to get through this. I believe I have returned the favor, so now I must be going. This is not the place I am to be, I have a bigger purpose somewhere else. She told them, her honey sweet voice neutral. She dipped her head in a final goodbye to them, and padded from the den. Ryder was here to replace her, so she would not be needed anymore. She smiled at Timber one last time, then faded away into the shadows. She was headed north, back home. Where she could start her pack up again, restore them. She wouldn't be back this time, she was meant to do something else.

Anima--Exit.

[goodbye my lovelies!!! I shall miss thee exponentially!!! remain gorgeous all of you. You are all wonderful!!! Smile ]

Last edited by Curador Anima Vilkas on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:07 am

Maria exhaled softly, a gesture that betrayed her slight discomfort once more as she glanced over Ryder seeing she's now coherent. She was a Curador and now with Anima's care she would be on her feet enough to take care of herself, no use for Maria remaining here. Besides, she was trained to kill not to aid. "I'd better get back in case our King requires my presence...And next time watch your own ass." She said absently to her cousin dismissing herself from the cave knowing plenty was left unsaid. And yet so little due to nearly nothing remembered. Long limbs finding their way silently across the den floor she exited, eyes shooting Timber a final warning before she disappeared into the forests beyond, deeper into the camp.

(Maria, Out.)
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilieus Siro Valtyr Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 am

QUEEN MARIA SOLSTICE GAINS 50 EXP POINTS FOR COMPLETING A SMALL THREAD OF -10 POSTS.
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Admin

https://darkillusionreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down