DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack Meeting

+10
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello
No name at moment
Patrol Officer Nova
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Margrave Swift
Queen Maria Catalina
Knight Timber Lundam
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pack Meeting Empty Pack Meeting

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:13 pm

"Power. Prestige. Blood. Triumph. Strength. Cunning. Valour. And of course, mercilessness." These were words drummed into the Konge's head since he was young and naught but a pup - the little innocent creature who soon found himself trapped behind the mental bars of a jailbird, his mind and thoughts caving against the strong metal to mould him into a very different being altogether. Here he was nearing the pinnacle of his glory, and right smack in the middle of his very element. Smirk was etched upon the sides of the cruel beast as he brought himself to his paws, the light from the den filtering in sharply through the top. It took him but a second to remember where he was and what he had accomplished - what Vimur had accomplished - and he gave a huge roll of his shoulders, raven-splotched fur whipping against his body. With a massive yawn and yet another suave roll of his head, Ksiezyc stepped out of his den and into the blinding sunlight. Light bounced off the grassy-covered landscape - a sight truly striking and yet terrible to see. Out of it was Vimur won, and it would be carved from here so deliberately that at the end of it all, the pack would be nothing less than a masterpiece and a part of legend that DarkIllusion would continue to remember for decades to come.

Cranium lifted high, tail held in regal posture, and blood-stained hues affixed on the horizon of Vimur with their deadly invasive gaze, Ksiezyc tossed back his ruff and let forth a melodious howl. It was a sweet tune, and yet one that blended in subtle tones of cunning and ferocity that would send the fur riding up against one's shoulders. His voice boomed forth twice, vocals encassed thickly in full authority.
"Come to me, wolves of Vimur." He then leveraged his weight onto his four massive paws on rocky ledge that he was on and waited for the rest to come. They would not be having their little meeting in the main gathering area as mud had filled it up - but they would be sitting in the open, the wind grazing their cheeks, their lungs pumping for oxygen and skin clamouring for warmth, as proof of their strength and resilience in coming to be a part of this pack.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Pack Meeting Empty Re: Pack Meeting

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:21 pm

Atlanta heard the piercing howl of the King and entered to where it had came from. With her ears flicked forward and muzzle pointed to the ground, the female sat waiting for the others.

(OOC: I"m sorry it's so short, I have to go for awhile.)
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:26 pm

i hear the thunderous howl, and smirk jolting forward my tail high in the air, my paws pad along the bedding on the ground making a slight drum beat sound i arrive and plant myself under my fathers standing position under his belly, staring into the females eyes, my blue optics giving her a curse of my immortal darkness. i flicker my ears slightly as the blanket fur that posses the cloak of the reaper ripples with the passing breeze releasing my perfume scent to blossom the air like its season for flowers to plump their scent. i swipe my tongue across my damp button nose brightly shines in the beaming sun, my aggression and devilish nature radiates the atmosphere surrounding, i gently glide my paws, along the grass as smooth as freshly whipped creme as it brushes along my padding i give it the acceptance of not being ripped apart as i like its deep mossy green completion.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:27 pm

As I hear the howl I lift my head from a small rabbit and race toward it, the king. I grunt and continue to race forward, I skid to a stop as I see Atlanta "great." I mock and look at the king and lower my head and trot over and sit down, waiting for others.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:33 pm

"Great whatever, I have to be here," whispered the fae with a smirk.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:42 pm

i perform a pretty yet demon smirk, and bellow in a shivering voice ' id be quite timber you murders voue she is patrol officer its against the law the offence in them boundaries i think is it not correct me if so?' i flick my tail in irritated of his presence, flushing my eye lashes making their aqua tone enhance, before the fir rooted to my skin settles making my outline of a pup outline show, i smirk, revealing my shark planted pearls in the tips on my maw that rest upon my ink quenched lips.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:44 pm

She found her way out of the trees appearing almost immediately after hearing the powerful howl of the Vimur king, the ashen sandstone female stepping towards him with grace though respecting the position of her rank and hanging back. Her full tail swishes behind tall heels once and her rounded ears remained on her crown. "You called, My King." She said in greeting in her pleasing octave. She ran her tongue along her black lips in anticipation waiting patiently for him to state his business to the entire pack. Holding her head high in respect for her leadership.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:45 pm

I look at the princess and shrug "I don't know, she annoys me all the time. I don't like her." I shrug and look at Atlanta and slide over a bit and roll my eyes. I look forward agian and wait. I look at Maria "Here's trouble." I chuckle and stand and go over to Maria and nod my head as greeting "So he's your king now?" I smirk as teasing her, not being mean just some friendly teasing, 'only' she could hear.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:55 pm

i perform a actresses stunning seductive smile at maria, liking her attitude as i identify its structure, i walk from under my fathers platform, and greet myself polite and soft another side of me appearing for the first time 'hello their m'dear' i nod my head showing her my respect, before a rippling growl boils inside me, what i normally do when i feel in a crowded environment. i swipe my paw across hers as they are much bugger, slightly showing a slight affection the first female i have seen to even dare to touch my father. i am aware of this from her affection and the clear strong smell of rotting flesh my father possesses engraved on her fur. as i ripple my own for making it flow like a silky blanket delicately placed on my build.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:58 pm

I grunt and nod to them both and walk back over to where I was sitting before and growl sligthly at Atlanta and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:01 pm

[ OOC: Note, this is also an activity check, those who doesn't post inside this topic 'til 01.04.2013 will get thrown out of DI due to their inactivity. Also, check Site News And Updates if you are interested how to gain experience to get a higher rank.]

Claws would curl and tighten their grip on the rocky ledge that he was upon as emotionless, cold eyes pierced through the different souls who walked towards him. First to his call was Ayame the devil that will someday lead as a heir. A deep nod of acknowledgement at Timber greeting but his blood-stained iris eyes would remain steely and focused ahead. Ksiezyc snapped his masculine cranium around, sculptured skull held high into a regal fashion. Ksiezyc turned his sights onto a bright chestnut man of average stature. Eyes would narrow at the challenge thrown to him, to which Killian replied with deep baritones, confident and booming forth. No, he do not run a harem as many outsiders might thinks due to all the females who were clearly many than mes. Yet he had to choose his own Queen this fortunate day, though he was indecided.The charred leader made not attempt to reply Maria's question, his own confidence exuding through his presence. Manpower would come when there were more wolves to join. He would take it upon his own shoulders to defend Vimur while he could. Possess each and every piece of land, and mark it as his and the pack's.

Shifting his weight more evenly onto all four paws, The Sinner looked at the wolves in front of him, satisfaction deep within his stomach. They would need to start of small, and slowly grow into something large through their reputation.
"Śmierć." The familiar deep vocals rang through the air. Snapping his cranium to the right, the Konge spotted his daughter, Ayame. "Komm her, meine Tochter. " Come here, my daughter. he called, tone authoritative yet somehow warm. He did not change his stance with his daughter, for here, he was the Konge, but he did not expect Ayame to bow down to him either. They were family, protectors of the Śmierć clan. Cold gaze fell onto Timber, submissive and a shivering ball of fur. Cranium would nod at his behaviour in approval, his gaze to him warning that he was not to do anything stupid here, before he once more returned his attention to the audience in front of him.

Now, the virile allowed his intrusive, chilling gaze to meet Maria's and Atalanta's, his own presence and businesslike aura overflowing from his stance. Tail lashed against his side as he held his cranium high, assessing each and every one of them. "Vimur shall be a pack of pride, and prestige. Rank will have to be earned, and you will have to prove your worth. This pack shall carry the Śmierć tradition where the men rule over the women and the land. Nonetheless, everyone here is a family, and shall swear to protect one another." Eyes shifted from female to male, assessing their worth, but when they met Ayame's and Maria's, they were less imposing. His family were trusted, and would have a place to stay in Vimur. That was what the lands were for ultimately. "Vimur shall not reveal its secrets. Those who feel that you are unworthy or unwilling to join this pack, you may leave. Those who stay but choose to leave at a later date...shall be punished." Sadistic glint lit up in the brute's eyes as his tongue crept out to lick the sturdy canines held within the man's cranium. "Introduce your name, what you specialize in, and whether you will stay in Vimur or not, starting from you." Cranium would first beckon to Maria and then Timber and then to Atlanta, indicating that he allowed Timber to speak first. It was something that Ksiezyc had conveyed through his slight gaze.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:08 pm

"Maria Solstice Catalina. Warrior of Vimur." She stated rather clearly raising her head a little with her eyes blazing brightly. She remain ones in her position patiently waiting for others to follow the example. She watched the king with her amber orbs carefully noticing this was a time of raw authority and dominance to be displayed, not playful remarks. She swung her tail behind her softly raising up in her own show of confidence in herself and her loyalty. Ambitious as she was her service would never be questioned by others for she served this King and this pack alone. Her brothers and sisters.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:11 pm

I nod and stand "Timber Lundam, I specialize in, well killing I suppose. I am staying, I will protect you, All with my life." I say all in a louder voice and sit back down and wait for others to.I felt I did something wrong, like always.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:14 pm

(OOC: Does Mithra have to attend this because he's sleeping)
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:16 pm

[OOC: He has time 'til 01.04.2013 when the activity check ends. ]
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:17 pm

(Alright.)
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:18 pm

(OOC: MY last post before I have to leave... How old is Mithra?)
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:28 pm

"And what if the male population is a congregation of dishonorable fools whose selfish ambitions are an utter disgrace to the very ground the Royal Edon and his family founded their pack upon?" My dark, eerie voice stated somewhere in the fog. A pleasant voice whose volume was serene and blending into the environment like blood dissolving into a river. Caribbean orbs visible first before my slender figure slipped between the gaze and into plain sight fearlessly, a cool complexion of composure in which no emotion was betrayed on my mask. Obsidian black pelt giving off a soft gleam as it's settled with moist droplets. My unmistakable blue optics rolling like soft seas inside their domain, circling about the black hole of my pupil. My fluffy tail was arched neatly upon my slender spine, my ears rotated forward towards the meeting. The king slayer had some good propositions I had to admit, the family atmosphere was of utmost importance to hold power successfully. There was still much work to do. I doubted there was another wolf in our midst more loyal than I, plenty could testify to that claim. I had conviction and undying loyalty to this pack, everyone one of them as ignorant as they could be. I was the voice of truth with a voice that feared no man but a god. And I saw no god here. "Swift. Margrave Swift. Proficient in psychological warfare. I speak with conviction and truth that can be counted on. I fight and kill for this pack alone, Your Grace." I said without concern simply with a shrug of my narrow shoulders, easing the muscles back into activity as I stood straight up before the new king.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:31 pm

I look at Swift and smirk I walk over to her with my head low and whisper to her "Tomorrow, sound good for training? Even though Electro is gone I will still obey his previous commands." I nod to her and wait for a reply and sit down and sigh.

OOC: Sorry these are so short, my hand hurts to bad, lol.))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:40 pm

i strum my claws along the soft moist bedding of the surface bellowing thunderous growls sowing the pack as their future queen question me your punishment will be more harsh that your a metal fist launched in the face. before i lock my orbs on every member as my father permitted not having to bow down to anybody. i spot the trainer my father mentioned to be a the pack noble i lock my ghostly blue optics upon her blanketed fur still grunting my growls, i slightly tense my muscles, and swing my tail from side to side along my waistline, before a tingle shivers up my spine smelling many more wolves come closer, i slightly restrain my maw muscles making a snarling posture slap across my face my maw has wrinkles along the snout pulling pack my lips showing my murderous pearls that hang from my maw along their lining a ebony shines gums, a clear symbol of the perfect genes i possess from my family. i flicker my ear lobes at my fathers needs for females to respect the males a statement they are the dominant sex. i slightly snort in agreement. the only time i will object is if a lower ranking male disrespects my authority in the future. planning my life ahead already i flutter my eye lashes seductive making my shoulders ripple causing my chest fur to shiver along the rest of my frame in perfect lining the perfectly makes face i posses showing expressionless whilst the body i hold shows my beauty only my optics reveal my power and demoness with in me. i await. for any wolf to glimmering at my unusual blend of optics to reply them with a grumble of a growl. i smirk thinking about my plan, flicking my tail in the air smooth as pebbles throws across the ocean landing on the sure of the river mean while too busy thinking of all my master plans. i cock my head to see i have been clenching my claws upon the earth making digging claw marks tattoo on the soil as the moist soil seeps over it causing a chemical reaction of like a clays imprint of my paws imprint will remain hear forever perhaps a symbol for a new start of hell's pack of true demons.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:06 am

i walk quickly out of the shadows thinking im late, i guess. my strides are rather big but i move with elegance " prodigy, chamberlin of the vimur pack" the words roll of my tounge like a sweet melody. I pound my feet to the ground and think if males rule over us females then timber would rule over us. A shiver runs down my spine at such a thought but my expression remains blank. Waiting for whats will happen next my ears perked at all times.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:16 am

my optics pick on a disturbed soul i twitch my cranium jolted to the side gazing upon prodigy whilst the rest of my frame remains still, a beautiful smile sweeps across my maw, i keep the rest of my body still as a stone, except my swatter flings side to side slowly, as i spot her sly shiver run along her spine as i guess its the thought of dominating males. it simply brings a smile on my maw as i know i wont have a choice but if my father has a male pup it would be my mate to carry on our blood line with our tradition of incest. i bubble a soft yet evil laugh as i still will get males into trouble bye seducing them teasing their minds when i grow i will twist their chemistry. i twitch my ear lobes still paying attention to who my step mother will be most likely maria or maybe his next victim who he was planning to breed with perhaps the tension makes my fir stand on end thick as grass itself as i begin to feel quite exited and frustrated who is going to be my mother who i will adore seem as i never felt the love for a mother as my deceased birth mother was nothing more than a coward whore and bitch.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:32 am

Curling Caribbean waves inside large optics continue their steady, current tide as my eyes change direction to settle on a tiny wolf who carries the unmistakable scent of the king and Marcello blood lines. Another of the recent litter I presume immediately just as her cruel laugh reached my pointed black ears. Not very unique, this child. Hopes and wishes no different than every other heir forcing themselves into a life of bloodthirsty warfare believing it will bring them prosperity. No level headed leader whose children and grandchildren have come onto the thrones sequentially have gotten themselves caught up in such petty lusts all too common to find. A Marcello mother killed and a king slayer for a father. That should provide an interesting childhood indeed. Though as a Princess she still deserves my respect and a chance to prove herself something more than what she provides on her surface. "My deepest condolences for your loss, My Princess." I said lowering my skull toward her letting my soothing voice carry directly to its target purposely.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:43 am

lays my aqua eyes upon the female, i like her attitude and i nod slightly, unsure why she is actually felling sorrow for me i say softly yet in a seductive snappy tone ' i hated my mother anyway...but thanks m'dear' i keep my optics locked onto her before i bellow after trying to dive in a conversation as i cannot pin point this females attitude this frustrates her nature questioning her genius mind ' i believe you are required to train me? when i reach the age of five months?' my tongue flutters at my words making the sounds ring to the ears beautifully sounding. i squint my eye lids slightly lowering the brightness of my orbs, my fur ripples beautifully long down my pelt like the flapping wings of a death angel along a body. i slightly growl unsure if it was needed but just wanted to be safe. i mean been safe is better than sorry. i swipe my tongue around my muzzle afterwards as it tingles across my thin fur and pure white pearls. i finish shutting my maw still ears fully on stand waiting for the mistress to reply.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:50 am

I smirk as Swift says she is sorry for the loss, I was happy I killed her, it was fun. I smirk and look at the princess and sit down "She is supposed to train me as well." I say in a low tone and flick my ears at all the sounds around me. I think about what the king said and what I will have to do, being male. I shrug and look at Swift and than at the little princess before us both, I scratch my ear and look at them both again than look at Atlanta and smirk, it would be fun to mess with her and be dominant over her. I shrugged and thought about Anima, what would i have to do to her if anything. I sighed and looked back at the princess and Swfit adn waited it any would reply.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next