DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack Meeting

+10
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello
No name at moment
Patrol Officer Nova
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Margrave Swift
Queen Maria Catalina
Knight Timber Lundam
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pack Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: Pack Meeting

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:24 pm

i lock my heartless cold optics at timber and swipe a evil grin on my face on could be produced bye a demoness i say wise yet cruel ' i would not kill my flesh and blood if they even play fight with me i would brutally attack i see no point in play fighting as a spot of wolves to claim dominance... i would not kill my flesh and blood unless i had to i would kill anyone else with pleasure' i flick my tail making my crimson red glow as i look at timber and bellow thunderous growls towards mithra claiming my dominance over my litter i was born in. i slowly flip out my talons in case the runt would challenge this but don't tense my muscles and act relax to fool and also as he would not be a problem to dominate over.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  No name at moment Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:26 pm

As the male sat down by Timber, he looked at his sister and said, knowing it was a warning not to touch her, "I wouldn't touch you if you made me." A slight chuckle arose from the pups' throat, it raspy and shrill and not sounding of the infant he was.
No name at moment
No name at moment

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:29 pm

"You may not but Lundams are different." My voice trailing off as I didnt want to say more about it. I look at Mithra and nod to him "Hello there." I chuckle and look.back at Ayame and smirk, was bore and wanted to 'play' with the new wolf known as Nova. I chuckled the only play. Knew how to do wasnt everyones exact Idea if 'play' I chuckle as many thoughts run threw my.head and I let devilish smirk crawl upon my large maw.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  No name at moment Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:34 pm

"Hi," echoed Mithra flatly, laying his ears back in annoyance of the 'encounter'.

(Sorry it's short)
No name at moment
No name at moment

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:21 pm

i listen to mithras immature comment as his voice rings through my ears before bellowing a louder intimidating manner ' if you even come in range of touching my fur id break your paw' before flex my sleek limbs that posses well hidden muscles to fill stretch leaving me to stand and wrap my delicate tail high in the air as its blends of crimson red and black mix in the upcoming moon light my ebony pelt radiates a glowing beauty before i stare at mithra my cold eyes reply breathing into his optics showing my dominance towards him i flicker my ear lobes before coking my head towards timber and move my ebony lips that plump perfectly replying ' you want to play?...play with mithra' i flutter my eye lashes pretty and stiffen my pointed ears still as a stone only my fur dares to flow showing a true smierc traits rather proud i watch timber my ebony beautiful mask produces a seductive smile.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:27 pm

I grunt "You know I cant touch him." I chuckle and look at him and then at Ayame "I think you two would be better play.buddies." i chuckle, I was joking. I look at the princess and.cock my head the slightest bit.

OOC: Lol sorry its so short .-.))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:36 pm

stares at timber with a blank expression and says soft yet firm ' i would not even dream of play fighting. fighting is a sport for wolves to use as dominance i would only fight mithra if he would challenge me' flicks my swatter and slumps on my haunches as my long slender limbs relax my fur bristles like a gentle flowing grass on a summers day across a meadow. a shiver runs down my spine making the tip of my long tail flick meanwhile i flick my talons upon the ears making minor dint's as soon as it makes contact as i wait for mithras response thinking he might challenge me as soon as the thought is born in my cranium i form a wicked smile. my chest pushes out making the thick fur that runs along my chest push out rather feminine and pretty another pose of dominance and smierce genes running in my veins. the rush knowing violence could occur makes my exited knowing i could show myself worthy and cause a possible blood bath even though my metal drive for blood thirst will not be in action till a yearling state.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  No name at moment Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:55 pm

(Wolves have talons..? I though birds did...)

The male stared at his sister, his tail slowly swaying back and forth. "Well your out of luck, because; I'm not going to challenge you," as Mithra said the words, a cunning smirk appeared on his maw. The pup now let out a rather shrill laugh as he though about his sister's comment. The male's cunning smirk turned into a wicked grin as he still thought about challenging his sister.
No name at moment
No name at moment

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:57 pm

OOC: Dont really know what to do..lol ))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:48 pm

THIS POST HAS BEEN ASKED TO BE REMOVED SO CARRY ON THE RP AFTER THIS.

Last edited by Princess Ayame Śmierć on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  No name at moment Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:09 pm

(I don;t know how to fight... so can i forfeit or something?)
No name at moment
No name at moment

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:12 pm

(when you wake up just submit)
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:12 pm

[OOC: Stop this immediatly. One, your are almost toothless for being only two years old. Two, pups can't get challenged into a battle. there, a two months old pup wouldn't have si manu skills about fighting aince no one trained it yet and it wouldn't have this much ballance and strenght.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:14 pm

sorry i did not realize :L ill delete my posts and well just carry on rp
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:21 pm

I would like To announce all of you personally that Im takeing away Mithra's character from it's actual player since his role plays have merely 2 sentences and also not knowing how To fight. So all been said, [color=red]MITHRA'S ADOPTIOn ARE STILL UP.!. The members who want To audition for him will need To Know how To role play at last 5-6 sentences per every role playing post they will make in DI, îs skilled in realistic battles, can describe his character. Those who want To audition cam go yo Adoptable Characters at Ksiezyc x Voeu. Also if you are going To audition for him please adjust your role play at Mithra's character and personality.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:23 pm

:O
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:23 pm

I look around and sigh boredly "Princess." I look and not at Ayame "Prince." I look and nod at Mithra. I stand and shake out my pelt, the whispering wind teasing the fur around my ears, I pin them and pre align them to re adjust the fur. I look around with my bi-colored gaze and grunt, the wolves around were all doing there own thing and I was just observing them. I look at the princess and prince, I motion for the princess to come and follow me, I walk over by a tree not far but just out of hearing range it we whispered to talked quietly. I wait for the princess to come, I was going to tell her something, though it probably wouldn't matter much. I sighed and sat down under the tree looking around, glancing over at the princess every once in a while to see if she was coming.

OOC: Posts will be much much longer now, im on my computer lol. Razz ))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:32 pm

i perk my ears, and walk over my sleek limbs lay ahead of one another slow and graceful, as my tail swishes side bye side along my waistline due to my swaying hips, whilst my blanketed fur lands on end with perfectly in line with every strand beautifully, i smirk slightly, before my maw shifts to a beautiful smile, my optics shimmer a deathly ice cold blue with its aqua florescent tint, i arrive under the tree and stay stood up as my padding under my paws sink slightly in the soil bedding i perk my ears fully erect on the tips they stand perfectly in line my body listening for the vibrations of his deep tones in its full potential beauty until adulthood where i will become irresistible i tilt my head slightly waiting for what timber has to announce to me.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:46 pm

I look around and crouch low "Your better than your brother." I chuckle "I don't really know..." I lay down and look at her my ears perked high, "I don't know why I called you over here, you seemed a bit nerveous over there, why is that?" I cock my head sligthly to the right and wag my tail softly. I dig my claws into the moist forest bedding under neath me and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:53 pm

i relax all my tension, and i expand my flanks and bellow a sigh before i say softly in a German tone accent 'i just don't like my brother even though i no i will have to mate with him when i am adult, why do you think i am better?' i slightly curve my back whilst my tail still remains relaxed over my limbs my cranium hangs low my optics looking at timber showing my loyalty for his utter respect i flutter my eye lashes prettily enhancing my optics before i perk my ears again waiting for what the beast has to say now. my fur gently blows like the brushing grass on a meadows summers day beautifully along my sleek pup frame.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:03 pm

I grunt "He's short, your tall, he's a boy your a girl." I wink, knowing about earilier when we had a bit of a argument. I didn't know what to say "Now, why were you nervous back there?" I cock my head slightly again.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:11 pm

i form a pretty wicked smile at his witty yet truthful comments and flutter my tongue around my pure white perfectly in lined ivories as i pronounce these words ' like i told you m'dear i don't no its just how i am' i lower my harks as they gently rest upon my cranium showing a more relaxed body language i fling my Pendulum along the sleek yet rather fine beautiful back Pistons and slump leading my upper pistons to relax i cross them and rest my cranium along them allowing the new thick beautiful ebony canvas that runs healthy long me, before i gaze up at him allowing my beautiful sapphire Pools to settle upon his frame. before i stay silent and quite waiting for this brutes reply.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:20 pm

"I see." I grunt and stand up and shake out my pelt and lay back down. I look around boredly "Are you bored?" I smirk and wait for the princess reply.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:31 pm

i raise my cranium and unfold my delicate Poles and swipes my tongue across my snout before i say softly in a German accent ' their is always something to do boring wolves get board' i split my maw to a peitite smirk as my ebony toned derma flows down my fetite bodice i smile slightly helps its self across my maw as i swish my swatter back and fourth as it lunges up the dry forest bedding as my opals reflect upon the moonlight sun making the glow a midnight glow beautifully inhale their tone making my optics shift themselves to a deep aqua i lift my radars as they stand firm on end waiting for timber to reply.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Hot temperatures gave little refuge to critters around, but for the charred brute who welcomed harsh elements as a test of survival, the antics of summer were not dreaded. Massive paws supported the large, yet fit build of the raven brute as he trudged through the lands, ghostly tail swinging behind him temptingly to passersby. burgundy hues of the deepest shade glowed through the night, and a contemptuous smirk laced his dark lips as though he were a poltergeist ready to do some misfit upon the land.
Ghostly shadows danced off the lush fur the male carried, hinting of him to be one with his equally dreary surroundings. He moved quietly stiffly through the shadows, going unnoticed and planning to stay as so till the scent of another hit Ksiezyc. Raising a brow, he headed towards the other wolves and easily got a hold on his location, given the other's loud, almost deliberate attempt at making noise with his paws. His ghostly, chilly figure emerged from the shadows to greet the strangers, disquieting magenta hues bearing into the brute's very own. Ksiezyc was skeptical about this stranger's posture. These were the free lands and other wolves were around as well. What dominance was there to show but for himself?
"Playing?" he asked matter of fact, deep seductive tone reverberating through the silence.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next