DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack Meeting

+10
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello
No name at moment
Patrol Officer Nova
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Margrave Swift
Queen Maria Catalina
Knight Timber Lundam
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pack Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Meeting

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:01 am

i widen my blossoming optics and flaunt my tongue around my maw as its plump smooth inky lips show the pup says soft yet firm with a pinch of shock 'swift hasn't ever started training yet?' and her ears stiffen in alert waiting for his reply i flaunt my tail along my waist line before my fur follows along to the tip of my swatter, i tilt my cranium slightly, and fold my limbs and release my talons that thicken as i get older as strong as metal yet twice as lithe, i scratch it on the soul as it gases a gash with more or less a touch i smirk evilly, knowing i am slowly changing to my adult hood form yet awaiting for my five month stage to start training my heart tingles releasing chemicals along my blood flow making my boil with excitement.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:08 am

My blue hued eyes scanned over the pup's random act of aggression with a questioning expression, curious as to why a child would feel threatened with their king father present in their own pack lands? And no sympathy for their own slain mother either, none at all. "They say one who can't love their own mother isn't capable of love at all." I said smoothly looking down upon the child though my matter of fact demeanor wasn't at all condescending. My voice was cool, with a slight edge to it that linked with my character yet pleasing to the ear. Fitting in with my behavior and my tendencies. "As for the training I've heard you've already sought out Alvarez which is perfectly fine with me. I'd rather not over step my boundaries or contradict her teachings if that's what you wish." I added gently as I dragged one of my claws along the grass, slicing through it precisely in a thin line without flaw absently. A perfectly sharpened knife slicing through the Earth's fragile skin as steel defeats flesh by default. My bright blue orbs glanced about her small figure critically taking in the tiny details and calculating the path of her development, the size and skills she will most likely possess. All which would be nothing without a sound mind that was strong and unwavering. Capable of solid judgement and well thought out actions.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:17 am

i trigger my facial structure and bust out a soft look ' love what even is that shit?' i shake my cranium finding this too funny, i flaunt my tail high in the air before resting along my haunches pretty in a feminine manner i say softly and firm like its a instruction ' alveraz is training me for a noble my mistake apologize i mean train me normally if you understand as in fights and other things m'dear?' i widen my toes and sink it in the soft grass bedding as the water seeps through and moist my fur making it shine i collapse my frame and roll before standing again i shake as my fur shines moist and glows its red tint upon its ebony glow runs though of love running along my mind i reply after ' males use females as sex toys and love what is love seriously... if it did exist the passion you feel for a mate would be the same as a parent for a pup that is quite crude don't you think?' i raise my eye brow with a slight grin whilst my fur hangs thick and moist and very beautiful as i wait for a reply from the wise female known bye the name as swift,
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:22 am

I growl slightly "Sex toys? You have that wrong." I say in an offened yet angered tone. I swish my tail behing me anxiously and grunt. I sit back down and look at the little princess "You got something against males?" I say with a slight growl. I knew if I was going to far, which I couldn't tell, Swift would stop me. I dig my claws in the soil and tear them out kicking some dirt up underneath me. I do again till I have a small hole that my lagre paw can fit in, I stick my paw in it and scrape it around angrily, it was better this than some living creature at the moment, though I wouldn't mind Atlanta being that one creature. I narrow my eyes sligthly and wait for an answer from the young princess.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:29 am

i smirk evilly as my muscles flex and say ' you no if you lay a paw on the delicate fur i posses my father will kill you got it runt and no i judge males as pleasurable and they judge females as sex toys m'dear i saw that smirk you got knowing you would dominate females why was that... knowing you was weak... to dominate any other male or was it to get a good fuck.....?' i flicker ear lobes before a twitch of my nose as a innocent pup i flutter my eye lashes flaunting my heartless tones of blue flapping my fluffy tail high above my hips as i swing them striding my legs gracefully alone the grass as it brushes along my limbs making me seem cute how could a pup show so much hate. she snorts after her leather nose putting her point across. she gives a wink after rather seductive yet cute and grins afterwards how dare he question me more amusing he thinks he will win he kills me my father slaughters him it works both ways and he will never see the precious anima that holds the key to his heart.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:30 am

The corners of my pretty maw turned upward in a display of thorough amusement from the rather ignorant whelp with their uninformed observations. What a pitiful way to live indeed, a cold and cruel world by anyone's standards and yet I meant that in psychological terms. I was we'll versed in these games and I was more than happy to play along with the verbal warfare. "Perhaps though not quite as crude as being sexually possessed by a sibling born into the same litter." I pointed out with a crooked smile crossing my elegant features to convey my entertainment on this topic. These were the battles I preferred for the sole reason that destruction of mind was a far greater victory than annihilation physically. "Timber needs training as well and we're beginning shortly. When you reach the proper age it'll be easy to integrate you in as well." I continued to answer her question coming back to the topic that was the original subject at hand.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:37 am

I growl "Why would I want to touch you?" I growl slightly "I don't want to be dominant over all of you." I growl and become very angry as the little princess doesn't stop with her comments. I growl and sway my tail anxiously, wanting to rip something open, blood-lust still taking over. I sigh and look at the princess "You may be the princess, but you don't deserve my respect, not yet." I say with a growl as I stand and nod to Swift and narrow my eyes at the princess and go sit by a tree where I can cool off for a bit, not wanting to hurt anyone at the time, in front of the king.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:39 am

i smirk after my reply to timber, and raise my eye brow before i think for a moment and reply 'does this mean love means different things? i would rather mate with a sibling than have a litter to a male or poor genetics maybe some pups would be born deformed i understand but you kill them till of course the perfect one is made just like my mothers purpose was thanks for letting me train with you m'dear you are a true saint ' i sigh as i slowly widen my maw showing my pointed yet to be developed canines that sit upon my maw as i flutter my eye lashes tired i fold my limbs resting them under myself i rest flicking my swatter around tucked under my chest i rest my head on the fluffy tail, and still watch the wolves who debate me. my ebony fur and crimson splashes that rest on my fur glow with the sun light beautifully. i smirk at the male and bellow thunderous furiously ' dont give me respect as a pup i get that as a adult big big mistake and i don't care if you wouldn't touch mean i wouldt want to risk implanted bye such poor genes'
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:17 am

"Wouldn't we all prefer a mate of good heritage? If we're going to talk about blood lines it would be unfair to leave out the fact your bloodline in particular is not pure at all since your parents are not related and you seem relatively stable don't you? No visible deformities at all. An outrage to a prestigious pack. Which in turn would lead to your demise for not being 'the perfect one' considering your conception was induced by a one night stand and nothing more." I countered easily without pausing to think, the words flowing effortlessly from my maw as if planned though that was impossible. This was my forte and I could keep my valid points coming steadily as long as a worthy opponent could spill more empty phrases into the wind. I wasn't continuing to debate with a whelp but instead to provide a clearer perspective and enlighten areas she was misinformed. In this case quite misinformed. I glanced at Timber studying him with my icy gaze, watching his every movement. Ratio of action to reaction. Nothing would go unseen.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:28 am

Admiring Swift, was one of my daily tasks. I listened to her words and smirked slightly and wagged my tail anxiously I walked over to her and sat down "Why can't we start the training today?" I ask in an anxious tone, I wanted to be trained by Swift for a while now and now I was finally going to be able to so I wanted to right away. I look at the princess emotionless and than at the King emotionless, I didn't like them. Though I would have to show them respect, whether it was real or not. I grunt and pin my ears against my head as bugs begin buzzing around them and teasing the fur around them. I lick some dried blood from the cut I had made earlier on my large paw. I let out a yawn and snap my jaws close, making a loud clacking noise full of power and strength. I sigh and wait for an answer from Swift, ignoring the "princess" at the moment.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:34 am

i nod totally in agreement my cranium a sick quiver running down my spine making my swatters tip lift to the air i say fast to the reply ' yes maybe so buy my Grandmother was a warcy even though i cannot confirm she has perfect genes due incest both my family royal meaning they both will be results of incest although if it was not for this one night stand the marcello genes would have never passed down seem as my mother is deceased so it was rather luck for my father to have seduced the bitch' i smirk after a swipe of my tongue around my maw soft and slow showing i am proud of stating my opinion lining up the facts of warcy tradition, and say after ' i like debating with you swift i think we will get along' i bless swift with the acceptance of my loyalty and protection as she would be the one to train me to do so and she seems a loyal friend unlike the other pup of this pack who only think of killing butterfly's. i flick my tail again and wrap it around my legs as i rest on my haunches before i fold my limbs and sit up in a polite feminine posture flicking my tail around my tea cup paws, as my pelt drips along my frame like a cloak of a reaper elegant slow full of evil unseen. in other words beautiful.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:52 am

"It's Wacry. And you just proved my point thank you. I enjoy someone who actually voices their opinions well." I said with a light laugh shaking my skull which would in turn ruffle my obsidian black pelt in the smallest way, though it righted itself again as soon as my skull returned to its forward position. My bright blue orbs glowed in the fading light only making my amusement more clear to the young wolf. I then redirected my attention to the brown colored wolf that would be Timber and answered his question immediately. "I'll specify the location to you and you will come alone. Come prepared. Electro's judgement still stands." I stated in simple terms nodding my small skull at him in approval, one of the few wolves who still remained loyal to the original pack as well as the new.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:56 am

i nod in acceptance to her as i grow i need sleep i simple, fall asleep on the spot, collapsing my limbs to perfectly folded pieces, i split my maw revealing my ebony jowls that the canines i obtain seep over the edges i tuck my mask to my back limb, as i shut my eye lids i release wolves of the deathly demon eyes of a cold heart i possess that they would have to gaze upon, i flick my tail on my muzzle and bellow grumbles as i sleep.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:59 am

I nod to Swift and sit down and watch the princess fall alseep. I look at Swift and shrug. I wait for the time, the day the minute when she gives me a hint to come over and get the place. "Swift, how are you handling all this sudden change?" I ask in a quiet voice so no one could hear but us, and maybe the pup if she wasn't really sleeping, just faking. I look at her and sit down again and lick my paw again as a drop or two of blood seeps out.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Nova Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:15 am

I huff for silence when I speak, the sound of doves cooing. "Nova Ilshik Vimur. Patrol Officer. I speacialize in pup caring and fighting." I speak gently, with ull respect as I bow to the king and his daughter.
Patrol Officer Nova
Patrol Officer Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Nova Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:14 am

I am staying.
Patrol Officer Nova
Patrol Officer Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:48 pm

i cock my head paying a new focus at the new female and i stand confident and circle her scanning her genetic build, i slowly move my limbs as the fold forwards strides gracefully, i flick my long fluffy swings side bye side in line with my hip lining, as the pelt i posses ripples like a velvet curtain i swipe my tongue around my maw as i look on her my optics gloom a ghostly ice cold blue i flutter my eye lashes, before my scent of perfume radiates the surrounding atmosphere i say soft in a German accent yet rather high pitched making it ring though the ears ' m'dear lady i am training with swift she has trained many pups with very good results... and i would lower the aggression to timber he is a higher rank and a male having the right to dominate you' i smirk knowing my smart art attitude comes with no punishment as i only have to respect my father and grandmother seem as i was born a princess automatically a high ranking. my tea cup paws sweep along the bedding of the earth the pads on the bottom leave tiny prints implanted with in the soil before its damp texture seeps between my toes. i bubble a irritated growl my perfection disorder questioned i slightly flashing my pointed white pearls as they blaze in the sun light a bright perfect snowy white showing my slight temper but cannot even go to the river to clean it of myself as my father is wishing to announce something, i simply grumble and carry on to inspect this female.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:25 pm

I smirk and walk closer, if this fae tried to touch the pup before her.I would protect her, she was the princess. She didnt know that yet so. Didnt know what she would do. "Thank you m'dear princess." I smile and sit down near them both, but ready to protect the peincess.. "I beat the shit out of her...she never listens. I tore up her ligement and ripped off her ear, the mutt wont listen." I smirk and look at the princess than at the ebony fae "You better behave because if I let you live nkw acting like, this wonderfulittle pup her will beat the absolute shit outta you soon." I smirk, I didnt want to tell her she was the princess and see what would happen, if anything did me ans the lrincess could handle it. "So I would shape up, because if dont, you have just walked into to hell." I smik and chuckle. I look atAyame and grin softly.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:37 pm

as i finish inspecting my ears flutter hearing the tonnes of the beast known as timber i shift my maw to a evil grin i speak quickly in my native language wondering if he could understand 'der große Ritter, der als Bauholz bekannt ist, danken Ihnen für das Töten meiner Mutter, die ich mich wundere, wenn dieser neue Wolf diese Scheiße sie versteht, wie in gegangen' great knight known as timber thank you for killing my mother i wonder if this new wolf will understand this shit she as walked into. after my wolds spill from my lips, i swipe my tongue across my ink toned plumped lips and perk my ears waiting for his reply as i walk over fluttering my eye lashes flirtatiously, as this radiates my stunning optics the tone of a cold aqua blue that lead direct to my pupil enhancing mystery and a cold hearted soul my healthy coat runs down my body like a black cloak that is worn bye death itself, mu unusually long tail flicks up behind my resting above the ground shining in the sun making the crimson red tint with in her pelt glow beautifully clearly the pups seductive frame is developing fast now at the age of too month such beauty does not come with a purpose and in ayames case its to be nothing but a whore.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:57 pm

I chuckle, "Well its also known as hell." I say, I understood many languages, but had a hard time speaking, french and german were better spoke than other languages but I wanted the ebony fae to feel a bit frightened. I lower my head to the princess to show respect but also to speak "What will we do if she touches one of ours like she touched me?" A devilish smirk crawled along my maw as. Spoke in a accent tinted voice. I look at the Ebony fae, wounds and blood seeping from her from me just because she made me mad. "Little mutt touched me and made me mad, sooo I tought you the boss was." I chuckle and keep the smirk of my face, I knew if the ebony fae even so dared make fun of question the princess, would rip her throat out, or when the princess go older, she could do it herself , eyes closed.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  No name at moment Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:02 pm

(I don't know what to say so... here goes nothing...)

The male walks into the meeting site.

(OOC: Yes, it's short and terrible, someone give me an IDEA!)
No name at moment
No name at moment

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:04 pm

I watch as another pup know as Mithra walks amo.g the clearing. "Mithra, over here." I chuckle and look at the princess and wait for Mithra

OOC: Couldnt think of anything, lol just join in out co.vorsation i guess Wink ))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:05 pm

my optics lay upon his crimson blood dripping from his maw, i have seen it all my mothers death my grandfathers and my father beating maria to claim her. i say to timber soft in a soft infant tune that rings as smooth as freshly make creme 'you think that will scare me?... and also we are not hell m'dear we was thrown out unless you was aiming for that female that might scare her we will have to wait for the result... psh scaring me i was the cause of the first scream ' i flutter my left eye lid making a slow flirty wink, before i swing my hips and sit on my haunches, wrapping my tail around me sleek limbs my tea cup paws sit on the soft bedding of the ground as my spine shivers to make me up straight i stare with a blank demon look washed across my pretty little masked before my ears stiffen rested on my cranium, i tare at timber waiting for the brutes reply swatting my tail gently across my limbs as the fur mixes with my own making my fur blend like watered down ink gently dipped with a quill. before coking my head to the left and spotting my brother i bark thunderously in warning for him to not lay his paws on me i flutter my tongue along my maw and snap 'runt ill have to protect you when your older as your family nothing more' i squint my eyes at him flicking my swatter showing irritation of his presence

Last edited by Princess Ayame Śmierć on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  No name at moment Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:07 pm

The pup hears the (not sure if Mithra knows you, Timber,) voice of an adult male, calling him over. He trots toward the however many wolves are with Timber.
No name at moment
No name at moment

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:18 pm

I chuckle "Well. I guess its not, but eh.." i chuckle and watch the princess. I look at Ayame and smirk than at Mithra "Princess Ayame, you dont like your brother?" I chuckle "Well. Would kill mine just like I kille my father, pups and Voeu, simple and quick." I chuckle, all the words just came out for everone to hear that. Killed my own father and some of my own flesh and blood. I sigh and look at Mithra and motion for him to come sit by me, though. Wouldnt touch him. "Im Timber, Purebred Lundam, although thats doesnt matter here." I chuckle and wait for anyone to do something ot say anythinng, The lrincess finally gaind a bit of my trust.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next