DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Queen, new wonders.

+4
Countess Fate Beausans
Knight Rusty Marcello
Queen Maria Catalina
Knight Timber Lundam
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A new Queen, new wonders. - Page 3 Empty Re: A new Queen, new wonders.

Post  Knight Rusty Marcello Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:36 am

(OOC: timber you too slow mothr fucker *middle finger* lol imma off to bed got shitty school tomorra c yall soon)
Knight Rusty Marcello
Knight Rusty Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:38 am

OOC: Lol, bitch. Awwww >.< Now I gotz no one to rough around with Wink ))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:44 am

Seeing their sudden stop to the game, the angelic woman regains her composure and pads over to where the two males are. She sits down between them, watching what happens. A pure ebony female with brilliant blue eyes stands before them, an exotic creature of darkness. Her own bi coloured orbs gaze at the fae, engulfing the womans every move. The petite ivory she wolf lays her long tail out to the side, it's volume surprising. She felt the familiar males' presence comforting around the stranger, who looked to be of the very essence of darkness, a shadow lurking among the pack. She couldn't go as far to judge this female as to say she didn't like her, for she had just met her. She wanted to see how she acted, her attitude, before making her decision upon her. Her deep evergreen and ice eyes flickered over her, seeing the air of ferocity surrounding her. She waited, watching, listening.

{Da frack!! what about me?! Am I chopped liver now!? :O }
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:47 am

OOC: I included you, I pretended to kill you...LOL Oh no ur not xD I don't really know what to post, can you post something about me pretneding to kill and 'dance' and stuff Wink ))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:54 am

{Hows abouts moving it to a different one, because this one seems a bit serious, and we probs keep interrupting the convo between Swift n Rusty. lol Razz }
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:58 am

OOC: Haha ok, like where? Lol you start a rp, imma exit this one now and yes it's short xD.))

I look at Rusty than at Fate and back toward Rusty, though looking at Swift. I look at the forest now and lower my head even to my tipped shoulder blades. I pad into the forest, being swallowed up. Hoping someone would follow me.

::Timber, Exit::
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:12 am

The little angel looks after the brown male as he leaves, then pads over to the ivory brute. She nudges him with her muzzle, then dips her head respectfully to the obsidian female before trotting in the same direction Timber had taken, her pure angelic pelt disappearing into the shadows of the forest. Her long tail is the last thing to be swallowed by the darkness, it's silky strands slowly fading away. All that lingers of the beautiful woman, is the wonderful scent of decay covered up by the strong smell of cherry blossoms.

.:Fate--Exit:.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:12 am

Busy was the new Queen, adjusting to her new roles and duties she found herself in deep need of departure from the clearing. And so she nodded her cranium in acknowledgement to each noble wolf before making her exit, copper toned paws pacing about until the bright flame was just a flicker in the forest. She knew Timber would find her again soon enough, for although things would be different now their friendship was unwavering in her eyes. Besides, she liked to unravel from her seriousness with him.

(Maria, Out.)
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:35 pm

As prodigy observe her surroundings, a smile crept upon her face, She was no longer known as the last marcello, The muscels that surround the seductesses petite frame are showed as she leave the clearing, the sea blue orbs reflecting of the light making the ground in front of her glow, like a match stick lit into the dark, the woman thunders on the harf ground the shadows consuming her body, making her invisible as she leaves the clearing.

Prodigy exit.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:34 am

Hears of Ancient, the wolf I would never know, but heard kindness in the name. I pad into the clearing on gentle paws, knowing Timber wasn't around any longer. I was happy and content, sweetly humming to myself. I sniffed the air of new pack members, my honey sweet completion nice to see in the merciless winter. The northern lights appeared over the sky, lighting up my ash grey fur. I flick my bi-colored gaze to the sky, exhaling deeply. The small exhale turned into a long, sweet, beautiful howl. My fur gently blew softly in the gentle breeze. I curl my long, thick furred tail around my paws, seeking comfort. (Sorry it's short...)
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilieus Siro Valtyr Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:26 am

F A T E ;; M A R I A ;; T I M B E R ;; P R O D I G Y -- gains 50 EXP points for completing a -10 thread.
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Admin

https://darkillusionreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3