DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Queen, new wonders.

+4
Countess Fate Beausans
Knight Rusty Marcello
Queen Maria Catalina
Knight Timber Lundam
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A new Queen, new wonders. Empty A new Queen, new wonders.

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:11 pm

I near the clearing a smirk on my face. I crawl threw the forest edge into the clearing, scanning the area, it was empty. I shrug slightly and lower my large cranium to the ground and inhale deeply, lifting my large cranium I let out a long eery howl, wanting someone to come, mostly Maria so we could chit chat about her new rank. I perk my ear awating a reply or crumble of twigs, I crinkle my blood tinted nose, sniffing the air. I narrow my eyew slightly scanning the forest world. I sit down and let my bleeding scar heal in a position quickly. The blood is now dried up, I scratch my neck and let the dried blood crumble off. I look down at it than back up awaiting patiently.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

A new Queen, new wonders. Empty Re: A new Queen, new wonders.

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Bright amber eyes gleamed in the moonlight like a bright flame illuminating the darkest of nights. Her flaming figure appeared across the clearing from Timber, the lunar rays complimenting the glow of her sandstone fur, a wildfire blazing along her skinny body. Tail swaying softly in the light breeze behind her tall heels while copper toned paws stepped silently into view a distance from the woody colored Knight. She knew he had been searching for her and here she was, the silent flame in the night. Ink black lips parted to reveal bright white canines, her signature wry grin. An effortless smile.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:56 pm

I smirk slightly and nod my gead in greeting "So, what are ypu going to do as a queen?" I chuckle softly and pad toward her, my head even with my shoulder blades. I watch ger closely in case she thought she needed to teach who the dominant one wasz obviously her. She was the queen and I was a Knight, really not even a pup could mess that up. I let my blue gaze capture hers and I smirk slightly "Whatever they are Im sure there going to be good, I mean after all you are Maria." I chuckle and sit down feet feom her waiting, my tail sway slightly behind me.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Rusty Marcello Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:18 pm

The proud knight flickers his ears at the barriers of aiding hearing of music to his ears pleasure of a family. a pack we look out protect one another he challenges the question to himself till proven the crime of been found guilty when wrong. like a ghost the males hawks move with elegance in a Descartes fashion allowing the muscles they implant themselves along the ligaments to ripple at slight hauling in a direction towards the canis his warm pols like blazing fire but calm as flowing blood rest upon the view of a queen he will protect even though he is not a royal guard he will try is best to acknowledged and listen to her be her protector, along a fellow knight the pools shift to a churning wine bottle smooth and daring he curses a gaze with a wicked yet charming smile swept along his fine subtle snout splitting his lips to depart on another his neck grumbles healthy melodious words in a young teenage deep subtle tone ' hello their' the brute lures over with confidence radiating along his huge bod the brute crosses his fur to smooth prowls making every hair stand on a firm tip the slight curl on the tip a result of incest genetic build as a little secret of his would be at the very tip revealed form his appearance clearly a effort made of his build at a result the fine knight he shall keep his past and secrets locked away in a chamber until a wise wolf would question who have would earn t a desirable trust.
Knight Rusty Marcello
Knight Rusty Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:28 pm

I look yet another new wolf, so many were coming along now. I watch him closley, eyeing his everymove. I pin my ears slightly "Hello." I say in a low tonez though kot aggressive or mean, another male? Perfect. I chuckle slightly and walk over to hom, aware of my suuroundings ajd him, ready to protect at any moment in time. My browned fur rippling over my muscles as they tense while I walk, one by one my large paws thump the ground evenly as I approafh him, his pelt was different than mine though most were. I didnt know his rank yet but I was sure it was the same as mine. "Who are you?" I cock my gead slightly as I sit down. I look over my shoulder at Maria, exposing a large scar on my neck. I feel the skin stretch and turn my head back quickly letting the skin fold slightly together. I look at uim, my bi colored gaze catching his as I wait.

OOC: On my phone, aorry for miatakes and grammar problems...))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Rusty Marcello Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:37 pm

understanding he has noticed my incest genetic build the abstract brute widens his shoulders splitting legs apart allowing a fine masculine chest ti reveal the bones are not those of mixed genes but family heritages from a family more closer than it would be to even understand the brute biccers slightly in a bitter yet soft tone towards the male ' im dibrito who may you be' the brutes wide eyes inspect every flinch along his bod of the opposite male ready for if he would reply a witty comment as for yet he has not seen a good ld biccer his hidden talent still awaiting to be sparked. after a swipe across the thin russet lips apply he says melodious ' i see your a knight? just like myself' the brute allows his masked blanket of snowy coated fur to ripple along his marvelous body its ivory glow toxicates the terra with a appearance of a knight in shining Armour so elegant and graceful to be the owner of such a delicateness touch the brute flinches a eye lid making pounderd sapphire russet coating under his eyes glow slightly making eye squint churning a uneasy devilish low another side revealed nor conflict applied just a simple thrashing threat to show him my place. i will repeat again no conflict just instinct behavior is applied placed across the table that he may choose a card what to follow.
Knight Rusty Marcello
Knight Rusty Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:44 pm

The ghostly fae pads silently into the clearing, her ivory fur capturing the light and throwing a shower of stardust over the clearing. She lowered her head in submission to the new Queen, her long silky tail tucked loosely between her long legs. Bon journee madame, comment s'appelle tu? She asked, her native tongue flowing from her beautiful maw, her silky voice rumbling from her throat in a pleasant octave. She approached the new Queen with joy, a friendly smile on her face. She stood just a few feet away, bowing gracefully towards the fiery woman. She was an angel, though she was trained to be a demon. She stayed in the pose, her dainty front paws placed out in front of her, head dipped in respect, and her beautiful, long tail curled towards the ground like a curving feather for a few moments, then turned her attention to the quarelling males. She tilts her head quizzically, eyeing the familiar Timber as he acts aggressively towards another, a male with the same angelic colouring as her. She waits for someone to respond to her, standing elegantly as ever.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:54 pm

"I'm Timber." I nod to him and look at Fate emotionless I nod as a greeting "Why yes, I am." I chuckle and turn back to Fate "Bonjour, sort très gentil de vous joindre à nous." Hello Fate, so nice of you to join us. I chuckle and look back at the brute before me "You seem like you would fit right in here." I chuckle slightly, did he knew other languages? I'm sure he did, most do. I look at Fate than at Maria and back at Fate "Je suppose que vous entendez le hurlement?" I presume you heard the howl? I smirk slightly and turn around, though my back not turned to the brute, I knew better. I chuckle slightly "Maria, your the new Queen are you excited to rule over all the wolves here?" I chuckle, my tongue sounding with an accent more than usual after being done speaking another language. I look at all the wolves and wait.

OOC: Sorry its short, couldn't think of much >.<))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Rusty Marcello Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:06 pm

smirks without hesitation the brute reply's in a regal yet manerous fashion ' a french men i see' the man has traveled far and wide across lands forever to be hidden and yet to be found by others his knowledge packed with notice languages he gallops a thunderous smile across his tender bulked maw ' thank you for saying id fit right in i see you have but yet you addressed fate as in the fate of death not her actual name that you would only address fate am i right?' the brutes cocky attitude kicks in rather sharp ant bitter taunting a teasing bulk to the brain churning it to mound he would have a divine delicateness but in this case it was mealy to prove a point and build a friendship. the brute beams along a fine muscular ligament along the brutes chest in a pounding impact in like a handshake greeting of manners he feels a slight trample of his paw collide on the ground clearly i was the stronger male ah well he didn't care he liked the looks of this timber. he stands beside a new companion to admire the female known as fate and keeps a hidden smile addressed to her desire she may gaze upon such a charming hunk she could admire he liked the sounds and looks of the ivory darkness.
Knight Rusty Marcello
Knight Rusty Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:18 pm

walking into the open the seductress gives a gentle smile towards timber, bowing down showing a little respect, prodigy hasnt been the nicest lately, The curves of her hips are flaunted as the chamberlin walks the tea cupped paws making a beat. Prodigy's the last marcello therefore her genes are inportant and will only be shared with those who are worthy. Parting her blood kissed lips her italian salmon tounge swipes her maw efficently, the beauty sits under the sun and nods her head once "timber" The russet fur blows gently in the breeze making her look superirior, waxy petals lay beneath her paws before blowing away into the wide open. The sea blue gaze of her's lock onto each wolf, her strong structure is clearly showed, every muscle in prodigy's body tense.
anyone that stares deep within her eyes, will almost be lost at sea withonly her, the seductress.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:21 pm

I look at him Blankly "She's Fate." I chuckle slightly, I beckon in the direction of her. As he pounds me on the chest as a handshake or greeting, whichever I grunt slightly. As he sits next to me I grin slightly and pound him in the chest as well, harder "Buddy." I chuckle and look at Fate, did she have a new admirer? I chuckle at the thought, I turn around to fate and whisper in Dibrito's ear "Are you fond of her?" I chuckle slightly and pull back, turning around sitting down. I didn't believe in love, at least not yet. Would this male actually be a friend, one who would gain my trust? I smirked and looked at him "You see my fine coated friend, she is Fate and you are Dibrito..." I chuckle, I didn't know what I was saying "She 'alks 'ike 'his." I chuckle I wasn't mocking her just telling him, a friendly joke. I look at the wolves and chuckle, waiting. I look at Prodigy "Prodigy." I chuckle and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:25 pm

She dips her head respectfully to the ivory male, casting a smile to Timber. Approaching them, she bows slightly to the ivory male. She is an angel on earth, heaven personified, though she was trained to be a demon. Her long, silky fur caught in the breeze, sending her scent through the noses of every wolf here, the scent of decay, covered efficiently by the intoxicating aroma cherry blossoms. Bonjour, I am Fate Beausans. 'oo might you be? She asks, her voice silky and sweet, the thick accent in her voice an eternal burr to her musical tone. Looking at Timber, she rolls her bi coloured eyes and laughs. Timber, you are so strange, wt all of your jokes. Dough at least I don't look funny all de time! She told him, sticking her tongue out. Once again she turned her gaze to the male. She tilted her head quizzically, awaiting his response with her delicate face crafted into a gorgeous smile.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Rusty Marcello Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:29 pm

spotting a marcello the stuff of legend and myth for my child hood fantasy my father blessed my ears with hearing the name i gulp eyes widen suddenly my relaxed posture is made tense should i tell her my secret. its best not for know, from such hesitation the brutes eyes of delicate wines churn along deep in his pools like a lost carvery the white ivory soft casting blends with the wind allowing a waved look destructive yet elegant like he was. the brute splits his ebony sealed kisser to reveal pure white pearls not a touch of stains as this was thought of ugly and frowned upon in a native land this is perfection at most for a male to be so proud it was almost feminine but obviously he was not such a hunk would be far from queer, the brute lays his crests n the tree sloping in the soft ears that seeps between his paws the metallic silver talons slice up like a clean sword cutting along flesh allowing a direct gaze along his optics to gaze at the ground that many works and creatures use as a habitat, at the impact of timbers chest pound it shakens me from my day dream all i do is forget and simply smile ' whatever buddy' and laughs slightly soft and subtle a teenage tone arrived to enter the fine ears a slight touch on his flank a message for him to shut up he has discovered he is fond of the french maiden. mutters ' uh uh im uh dibrito' despise his looks he wasnt a ladies man at first lets be honest
Knight Rusty Marcello
Knight Rusty Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:36 pm

OOC: Cant think of anything at the time lol...so imma wait for more to post Wink ))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:49 pm

She rolled her fiery orbs at his sudden enthusiasm at her new rank though she couldn't keep back the amused smirk that graced the corners of her black lips, already he expected her to create another master plan for him to carry out. Some sort of intellectually complex plot, the kind he was accustomed to finding when he conversed with her looking for something to ease his easily bored mind. She knew it was her unpredictability he so much enjoyed, her rare ingenuity and somewhat manipulating manners but she wasn't one to hide such things. She didn't enjoy bullshit going on about her often. Besides, their little play has become an in breakable bond between them, herself and the brown coated knight. Her long voluminous tail swayed behind her and copper toned paws lifted and fell silently against the grass blanketing the earth she walked up on her tall limbs. Others were gathering now, some she knew and two she did not. Nonetheless she wasn't one to hesitate or pull back in uncertainty, she was the Queen now and she would act the part. After all, these would now be her beloved brother's new soldiers. Dante had been looking to replenish the ranks and here was ironically a fresh opportunity. Finally she paused her advance before the small congregation of wolves, the flaming mistress would settle herself neatly like a tree rooted to the ground. A strong foundation this fire was built upon, and here she was in all her vibrant glory though she wasn't here to boast or abuse her new position. That would be petty and she was far too intelligent for that nonsense. Parting her ink colored lips she replies to Timber first before addressing the others. "Not just to rule, Timber. To lead." She said swiftly as if it was obvious though she wasn't insulting his intellect. Turning her elegant cranium her hellfire eyes scanned the others, arching a carefully shaped brow at the two new wolves in particular. Foreigners. The new knight spoke Italian well and though Spanish was her own native tongue, the Marcello's had been fluent and spoke it often enough for her to understand. It would be useless for her to address them now in her own language so she opted to use the base language most of them were familiar with. "You two must be the newest brought in. Welcome. As long as you obey the pecking order and follow through with your duties you will find yourselves comfortable here. If not..." She said simply with authority tainting her high pleasing octave, trailing off towards the end where she would snap her dagger like, white canines together making the secondary option rather obvious. She wasn't the type to dance around the truth, blunt and to the point, always honest. A sinister smirk turning the corners of her pretty lips up, toned muscles beneath her ashen sandstone fur visible to compliment her for figure. Her blazing tail curled neatly upon her spine now, ears cupped forward she asserted her dominance as expected over the subordinates. The full moon's light dashing along her pelt giving off the illusion similar to an active fire in the woods. "Prodigy." She said adverting her gaze to the chamberlain to acknowledge her present. The last survivor of the Marcello family. Always a rather silent and level headed female the russet wolf was, but lately she had become more...loud. Asserting herself more forcefully than before, attempting to be as provacative and sightly as Alvarez had been. Maria was no fool and she would continue to watch the woman on occasion though she saw her as nothing near to a threat of any kind. Nonetheless the wildfire of the night was aware she was playing a game of thrones and she would come nothing short of victory. That could be counted on.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:52 pm

the seductress notices the little male's crush and a smirk crosses her mask, a mask that has been perfected over the months. brushing against the males side his ivory blanket meeting the russets, prodigy whispers in his lobes tickling the fine hairs "why dont you go and spend some time with her, she's like that." prodigy's seductive voice was perfection like her beauty, everything about her was perfect except the scar hidden beneath the hind leg on the inner thigh, where she took a sovear blow by protecting the genes a male could only wish to share. Even though such thing's happened it never stopped prodigy's flirtatious ways towards others. The fire she brings to another soul making there life worth living the spark she sends to those she brushes against, the things males desire has to be earned for them to even have a sip of perfection. Prodigy will always be the secret lover the women never find out about. looking up the sea blue orbs meeting maria's, A respectable bow is made "maria"
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:53 pm

She smiles at his stutter, it is rather childish to her. The ghost of a woman dips her head respectfully, placing her dainty black paw over his in a friendly manner. Tis a pleasure to meet you, Dibrito. She says, and turns her attention to the russet goddess a little ways away. Bonjour Prodigy. She says, a smile on her face. The ivory angel looks over at the new Queen, who has yet to respond to her. So far, she hopes her impression on this pack is a good one, without any enemies to be made. Her bi coloured gaze sweeps the clearing, and returns to Timber. He hasn't responded to her either, probably trying to come up with a comeback. She chuckles, walking over to him and shoving him gently with her shoulder.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Rusty Marcello Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:03 am

his muscles twitch as her tea cupped paw is placed on his shoulder panel, he looks at the fiery Queen and respectfully lowers his cranium revealing a muscular nape to be exposed whilst pools gaze admiring the Queen the brute responds soft and a hint of mortality showing fearless to her up most respect ' nice to meet you my Queen you have my respect i shall protect you alongside your mate and pack' the brutes words as said carefully and polite showing manners he has obtained from a adult stage he cocks his eye socket to fate a sly grin is creeping along his brushed ivory maw before turning to the marcello female, a desperation of his powders under acting of eye lids is flaunted as he hopes she would notice i have traits of a marcello that that is my native family and i as intact kidnapped. i crude nectar builds in his maw making a gulp loud to hear and be noticed, he sighs depressed lowering his rounded ears towards his large sculpted to perfection cranium hi nods before dismissing himself from the Queen and sitting along side the group day dreaming slumped position revealed my features traits and masculine build rather appealing and a magnet to a females eyes as he thinks about his genetic family rather than the adoptive one trying to overwhelm himself the courage to tell the pack the news or wait for it to be pin pointed and explain causing anxiety in his mind from self inflicted pressure.
Knight Rusty Marcello
Knight Rusty Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:05 am

I look at Maria and nod respectfully and turn my attention to Fate as she nudges me I growl playfully and pin her down "Oh i'm sorry." I chuckle and get off, her shaking my pelt I smirk. I nudge her under the shoulder to help her up and wink "Oh i'm funny looking?" I chuckle "Look at you, your pelt is riddled with dirt." I chuckle and playfully bow, I needed to run and play I bark toward My new friend, Dibrito. I look at Maria and stand back up and nod "I see." I chuckle softly and look at Prodigy and roll my eyes. I look at Dibrito and smirk. I look around boredly and retain my playful bow, waiting.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:09 am

She shakes the dirt from her silky fur, throwing herself into the air with a playful growl and landing draped across Timber's shoulders. No doubt she won't be able to force him to the ground, being as small and petite as she is. Curse my tinyness! She shouts, laughing as she lays on his shoulders and chews on his ruff, flailing her dainty paws hoping to knock out his knee. I am stuck!! Timber!! She cries, laughing hysterically. She wiggles around, trying to get unstuck.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Rusty Marcello Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:15 am

still in my little mentally tortured mindful state all i do is remain still in the exact position i landed all that i see is flash backs of flooded memories and truths and lies all the sounds i hear are echos in my mind vision churns blurry like have being drugged, he holds back pitiful whines of distress not being open to the fact of seeming weak. the brute simple watches oblivious to all except his aunt i am her nephew that she has never actually met nor sensed family scent how sad he only hopes she will encounter him and recognize she is not alone pools of his eyes leaking their sanguine wine to churn to blood nectar that leaks to the soft sapphire coat under his eye lid nor a tear but a scar of memory lowering cranium the first move as a symbol of distress and worry but yet silent is applied nor to attention seek.
Knight Rusty Marcello
Knight Rusty Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:20 am

I chuckle and she hits my kneww, I fall down and chuckle, Rolling over I squish her slightly and stand. Looking around I wait for others who want to play or do something, I was bored and restless. "Let's do something." I chuckle and sit on Fate, my hind legs bracing some of my weight as I wait.

OOC: Sorry its short couldlt think of anything lol ))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:30 am

turning her cranium swiftly back looking at the new night, prodigy sees distress, why would a wolf be distressed with the protection of a king and queen, the ivory pelt that blankets his mascaline body is like a replica of electro's. the scent of the waxy petals follows behind the russet fae, sitting a meter away from the brute there striking orbs meet, there like replicas, both lost at sea together, but stronger like there's been a past.

the finely carved jawline moves as prodigy speaks the ushered tone was if it was their little secret. " whats troubling you mi dear." Prodigy was like mother nature, picking up the pieces healing the souls of lost ones, making everything how it used to be, where it belonged. The edges of the fae's blood red lips curve into something beautiful, just like her sister used to do before she disapeared. The angels would always be calling for there lost one, always hunting, trailing for the lost angel to give her back the wings that are rightfully hers, which one's there placed upon the shoulder blades, would bring forever peace to this pack as a protection, a guide.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:50 am

She lays there, giggling like a child, until she hears Prodigy speaking to the new knight. She looks at Timber, holding up her small white paw signalling a time out. She pads over to where they sit, her head lowered to try to see the males face. Is everysing alright..? She asks, her soothing voice quiet and timid. Prodigy and the ivory she wolf are sweet creatures, always there to help. She rested on her haunches, the petite feminine figure gazing at the male, bi coloured eyes filled with worry.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Rusty Marcello Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:33 am

not i have drawn attention to my self i sigh in slight shameful agony before i man up and wide as a bulls chest i stand revealing incest genes my chest expands flaunting my muscles even though myy bod seems it is relaxes my perfect tone of ivory fur cold as freshly set snow of a fallen angels wings wrapped in a finest package the monster lowers his huge subtle cranium to prodigys fine pointed crook and purrs not sure if she knew Italian he decides to speak English and prowls across his daggers the tongue flaunts ' i am a lost pup of ancient...' knowing she is in the family she will know ancient is the mother of this hell producing the pups who made it fierce me been the youngest lost one due to a one night stand of electro and edons father. the brute steps back placing a fine muscular ligament behind the other forcing his frame to follow on the journey back wards he produces a romantic yet calm charming smile upon her face pools staring deep into her lost see giving the answer my fires lampposts give it a spice like the churning production of fine whine with a crimson nectar at tint the fine nectar of a vampires thirst.
Knight Rusty Marcello
Knight Rusty Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next