DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Queen Ruling Over Wastelands

+2
Knight Timber Lundam
Queen Maria Catalina
6 posters

Go down

A Queen Ruling Over Wastelands Empty A Queen Ruling Over Wastelands

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:15 am

A viscous desert breeze disturbed the seemingly quiet wasteland, rusty colors of sand whipping up into the air and twisting about one another in tiny dust storms. The sky above was clear without a single cloud in sight, a terrain lacking water but not abundance of dried grit and rolling dunes. The sun shone down upon the region mercilessly though its light was beginning to fade as it made its decent from the horizon where it would soon bring the wrath of the shadows who would blanket the area in a frigidness that would seep into one's bones. The large and erratic rock formations were clearly visible and such a spectacle to behold, stones striped in waves of gold, red, white, and brown rising high above the dry land in interesting shapes that would captivate a weary traveler. It was among these vast arrays of oranges and browns Maria had traveled, concealing herself like camouflage inadvertently as her copper toned paws carried on, the sand encircling and dancing about them with the wind which caused the strands of her fiery pelt to sway. Her tail swept carelessly behind her tall heels, a constant pendulum keeping time with each synchronized step, one paw before the other in a careful choreography upon the unmistakable plateau that rose above the rest of the world like a skyscraper reaching toward the heavens. Not desert was not a kind or gentle place but perhaps that's exactly why she chose to explore this area of Vimur, to take the road less traveled fearlessly. Her fur gleamed in the bright sun, the natural oils signalling her youth and exceptional health, she was built for such physical and mental challenges that territories like this provided. The sun wasn't over powering anyways, for as it neared the horizon the Earth began to cool to just the perfect temperature, a temporary nirvana. Strolling along the flat topped plateau looking down upon the endless waves of dunes and arid lands she couldn't help but wonder if she was the only brave soul capable of braving such harsh conditions.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

A Queen Ruling Over Wastelands Empty Re: A Queen Ruling Over Wastelands

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:35 am

I pad out of the shadows thinking about the previous moments when in the stranger territory, I look at Maria and smirk. "Nice to see you again." I chuckle "She is lucky we weren't in a shared territory." I sit down and lift my front limbs up, letting my chest thump up on the ground as I extend my front limbs again into a lay. I look at Maria and grunt "Don't be creeped out that im so 'protective' over you..." I chuckle and lick my front limb slightly, a fairly deep wound, just missing the bone, I lick inside it the puss getting drained out as I do, I spit on the ground and pad to the forest. I grab a small leaf and a few spider webs, I place the leaf on my wound and place the webs around it. I turn back to Maria and chuckle "i'm just protective of the ones I call family." I grin slightly as I look at the ground and break into a lay again, waiting.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:52 am

OOC: Lol we're in the desert so there's no forest around but whatever.

"Probably." She replies easily to her old friend with an indifferent shrug though they both know he was beyond correct, Maria could've placed her head upon a pike at the top of Tortuga if that was her wish. She lifts one of her bronze paws to swipe at lone chunk of sandstone not too different from her own pelt color that laid idly upon the dusty earth on the plateau. The rock rolled several times before it fell over the ledge of the enormous rock formation, falling for some time before it was out of sight where it surely smashed into a million pieces upon impact. She slid her paws forward letting her long limbs extend far out in a bow-like stretch, her jowls parting wide to reveal her white canines as she yawned while her black claws ripped into the concrete like sediment she stood upon. Yanking her paws back slowly in a graceful manner she straightened up again, elongated streaks running deep along the flat top when she had forced herself back up right, jowls closing again her shook her luscious pelt several times before it settled back exactly how she liked. Well put together and well kept. The whole time she had been listening to the woody colored wolf speak trying to explain himself but it was not needed, they had a mutual understanding few would understand or have for themselves. "Timber, Timber. I would've done the same for you. Don't worry about it. I do hope she takes your little threat a bit more seriously than she took mine." She laughed quietly in good nature although there was a bit of tension towards the end, a tinge of seriousness showing through her amusement.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:00 am

OOC: Dammit >.<))

I chuckle "If she had any sense she would." I chuckle "It took a lot not to kill her right there." I chuckle and stand, "This place is dry, almost like your heart." I chuckle and bite the air toward her and pad around, the sand engulfing my paws as I bound around. I look at her and smirk. I run as fast as I can while the earth under my slips away, the sand that is. I look around, it seemed my heart was as empty as this desert. Though I wouldn't show it, we all had sadness, though not many could hide it. I look around, the image of my father and brothers, and small little Kovai in the corner. Is mile slightly, I had loved Kovai though I hadn't seem much of her, even when she was in my pack now. I growl and shake my head, placing my paw on my maw I let the image slip away, I look up and around, the image was gone and now the bland desert was the image capturing my eyes. I look at Maria and wait, she was always there for me, I would be there for her.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:11 am

"So clever aren't you, Timber? I think the term is 'cold' though." She said rolling her fiery orbs at his little comment though she always found him somewhat amusing. She flexed her paws upon the ground stretching the small muscles that were crucial to balance and mobility, feeling the gritty earth beneath that would wear down the pads of any who made such a place home. "You are right though. I think we both showed exceptional restraint today." She adds after a tiny pause reflecting on the past few hours that had been packed with events that seems to somehow always find themselves locked tightly with Prodigy's presence. She wasn't under Maria's rule anymore which made her anything but a problem for Vimur, a silver lining in the hectic day. Amber eyes shifted back to Timber noticing his distance for a moment as he seemed to stare off into space before a growl slipped from his throat. "Places like this make you hallucinate. It'll drive you crazy if you let it. Seeing something that troubles you?" She asked in a soothing tone fitting nicely with her octave, watching with one side of her brow raised questioning his unsettling visions. They were a team after all.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Kovai Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:13 am

The female named Kovai slunk into the water forbid territory, this was one place she hadn't explored. As she slunk, she let her optics dart across the land. A truly pretty site she had just entered. Not far from her was The Queen, Maria, and her Brother, Timber. She stopped at her spot, waiting for either to notice her presence. She was close enough for any wolf to see, so she bowed her head to the Queen, showing that she acknowledged the Queen's dominance over her. As the effeminate wolf stood, she would stare at Maria and her brother.
Law Enforcer Kovai
Law Enforcer Kovai

Location : If I told you it wouldn't be much of a secret, am I correct?

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:21 am

I shake my head again "Damn Deserts I tell ya." I chuckle and turn my gaze to beloved sister, Kovai. I bound over to her and skid to a stop and slick sand "Kovai!" I chuckle and nuzzle under her chin. I back away a bit and wag my tail "I can't remember if you two met but I'm sure since she rules over us all." I chuckle my head slightly and look over my shoulder at Maria, I knew I wouldn't have to Protect Kovai from Maria. I would protect her from most, the King and Queen, nothing I could do about it. But I knew Maria wouldn't hurt her. I grin and back away a bit more, "Where have you been m'dear Sister?" I cock my head slightly and look between waiting.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:39 am

"Kovai." Maria said smoothly acknowledging the only known sister of Timber, tone soft and welcoming as the female had been out of the spotlight for some time. She watched the Knight approach his beloved sibling showing her gentle affection as the Queen eased back onto her haunches gazing about the monotone plateau top enjoying the tranquility of their own homeland. Of course no one would be able to stay here for long due to the lack of resources and harsh conditions she would enjoy it while it lasted with who ever was present which was just Timber and Kovai for now. Observing their reunion made the face of her older brother appear in her mind, the sun kissed Commander who she had looked up to for guidance though they had been separated for so much of her life she was well aware there was much about the male she didn't know. Brow furrowed for only a moment as she allowed her mind her wander about in puzzlement, ponder where Dante could've been. She returned quickly though, for her brother would return eventually whenever that was.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:07 am

The Konge would lapse into silence once more as his paws move along the dry earth. His ears reached the words of Maria, As Queen, she had every right to spit poison into the enemy's faces and besides, it was her duty - which was to be a spitfire and give hell to the undeserving which was epitomized by the wolf in front of him and while he did note a large aggravation broiling deep within her, Ksiezyc did not think much of it, himself much used to her changing tempers and dealing well with such. Brow would raise coolly as the charred man "boasted" of his dealings with rats in a rather unbelieving fashion. "Grüße, meine Liebe." Dry tones with thick, heavy accent would be his reply before Ksiezyc tuned in to what else the beast had to say, "We will need to find more members" Needless to say, numbers were few, and oh, but he would have to start from the bottom of the chain. Winning this iron man's trust was not easy either and he saw through souls easily with trust for few. Still maintaining a dominant position, Ksiezyc would run his salmon tongue down Maria's spine as an act of possession.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Vivienné Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:14 am

Think of the perfection of a winter rose, the soft touch of the petals. The sweet and intoxicating scent it gives off, the beauty of its color. Now think of Vivienné as that rose, she is just that. A delicate creature that looks like something that needs to be sheltered; needs to be saved from the dark world she is in but she is the thing you want to save everyone from. The siren has the body of a temptress, curved and shapes in jut the perfect places to make a man melt when laying their eyes on her. Her legs are long and delicate, covering in the soft white fur that wraps her whole body. With every step her hips rock from side to side though she moves towards the new territory Vimur overtook, prances really, to make it more tantalizing. Her long and rather fox like tail is curled over her back; think of a husky but without the tight curl. Now if you stop looking at her backside you will see that she is a streamline, thin woman. One made from more speed than power though the muscles are hidden all over this body. Her ears a slightly longer, fluff sprouting from the base like she had a bad hair day. Her cheekbones are high placed, making her smile see a little too wide yet angelic.
Countess Vivienné
Countess Vivienné

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:02 pm

"Mhm." She hummed her reply to the Kongs in agreement feeling his tongue swipe along the flames about her spine, her tail flicking once behind her as he showed his affection. He was correct, numbers needed to be replenished and they would have to bring in fresh blood though she would be foolish to not inform him of other troubles while they were still relevant. She turned her cranium to allow her fiery orbs to meet his, the direct contact of mutual respect she would initiate before black lips would part to speak news he perhaps already might've become somewhat aware of. "Mi amor, the Bienne pack has asserted it's presence. Their female leader, Poppy, invited Timber into the depths of their territory to treat wounds she herself inflicted upon him. Naturally, I agreed to accompany Timber since it would be unwise to send one of our own into a pack we have no relations with especially when our knight had altercations with their leadership. Besides, I think we can both agree he's too hot headed to let loose into such a fragile situation." She began nonchalantly as she slid along his muscular frame leaving the pleasant scent of herself along his fibers, fire catching along the darkness. Her tail swayed behind her tall heels before she continued her explanation of the recent events, she wouldn't neglect crucial pieces he would need to know. "After he was treated Poppy offered an alliance to jus I couldn't possibly accept without your input, so I told them we could continue further diplomacy in a more suitable setting if both sides agreed to a treaty. What is your wish, mi rey?" She finished letting her fiery gaze wander along his body before redirecting back to his crimson eyes. Her voice was its usual softness but there was a tinge of her resolve in her words, a dominance that rose just below her beloved Konge's. She was becoming a bit more business like for this fragile situation, especially seeing Siro's hostility towards her as if she was a scapegoat for his own member's mistake.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:22 pm

To say that he had been waiting for her reply to be like that would be largely inaccurate, given the way with which the stranger mostly ignored him but started to wheeze like a fish out of water. She spoke then, seeming to curse him in her foreign tongue, and Killian was no longer the suave gentleman leaping into the scene. The instant her barbed words left her lips, his fur bristled on ends, his ivories parted in hostility towards the new. But this hostility itself stopped in its path, for he sensed the sorrow within the other.

Incredulity coursed through the brute's veins, himself feeling the whole absurdness of the situation. Was she stark mad? He let forth a huff of contempt, lips curling up in disdain at the other, posture dominant and overbearing into her own. "Just like that.?" he questioned her with a menacing tone, dark lips still parted to display his gleaming fangs. For Ksiezyc would not stand nonsense, and could not fathom why the fuck Maria had to go with that Knight, putting herself in danger, had over-reacted.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:46 pm

She half circled him to rearrange herself before the furious Konge, the warm of her chest inches from his while she lifted her chin to look deep into the other's infuriated eyes, her leather black nose just inches from his. Close enough to feel each exhale of his breathe upon her features though her amber orbs were steady upon his very aware of his indignation in her actions. There was no guarantee Timber would behave in hostile territory and that being said there was none other than Maria around at the time that was capable of keeping his violence at bay. Had he gone alone there was an incredibly high percent chance the situations would become awry and any diplomacy shattered right then and there. "Just like that?" the words echoed in her own mind and her brow would arch in a tiny ghost gesture of disbelief eyeing the gentleman steadily, the carefully crafted lines that created her lips turned a bit downward at their corners in effect. Just as he couldn't fathom her choice she struggled to comprehend his reaction, for her presence alone acted as a barrier against the brewing violence that was sure to come between Timber and Prodigy. To keep relations neutral and conflict without physical infliction. Was he insulting her own capability to defend herself? Nonetheless she had to admire his control at the moment as threatening as he was becoming sticking to the tough role of a gentleman. "Would you rather I kept you in the dark to find out from an outsider, mi amor?" She questioned first keeping the poison from reaching her tongue, a calm and tranquil voice seeming almost detached though the fires waltzing in her sights said otherwise. "So you may stroll into the dragon's keep severely outnumbered and slay the Vimur king before his whole family and loyal servants but I may not ensure the well being of your soldiers and simultaneously gauge the value and worth of a peaceful pack eagerly seeking alliance?" She countered with each word carrying an unmatched smoothness, a pleasant jab with a weapon that meant no honest harm, the bells still ringing softly against one another in a high octave. It was not truly a cruel accusation more of a logical inquiry, The Gladiatrix truly curious as to why he seemed to have such doubts when he himself ventured into almost certain death alone.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Demeaning sneer would curl upon the lips of the handsome brute as he strutted into the area, paw steps deliberate, magenta hues bearing into his surroundings. Eyes would light up as he heard Maria's responses yet once again the infernal lord choosed nothing but silence, or should he have said questions.? A chortle would escape his lips, allowing her to move closer to him, as his salmon tongue would run up her cheekones as a gentelman showering his wife with kisses. Ksiezyc saw the beauty of his surroundings, but the rainbows did not send joy to his soul. Rather, the colours seemed too much, too much, for his soul to bear. Darkness, cunning, normality - these were what intrigued the brute, and were part of his comfort zone. Anything abnormal was struck off the list, and he wished that such a scene had never taken place to even attract his curiosity.

Coming to a stop beside one of the largest frost flowers in the vicinity, he crouched down and lay his cranium upon the cold ground, eyes trained upon each large petal. The ice crystals on this particular one was very sharp, as winter starts to show. Almost playfully, the brute let his salmon tongue sneak out to wrap around the elongated spikes. Such sharp, dangerous tools these were, he thought, gaining an idea for future use of this cruel winter to satisfy his sadistic possessive manners with Maria. The chill of the frost number his tongue, and as he withdrew his tongue, he tasted blood. Eyes lit up dangerously, and in an almost mad manner, the beast crooned to the flower. "You must like blood, don't you?" And then his temper split, and widening his jaws, he crunched down onto the entire flower, gums pierced mercilessly by the ice barbs on the flower, blood trickling down his muzzle, the pain forgotten in his anger at exacting revenge on this thing that had drawn his blood and was continuing to melt within his mouth even now. A low snarl ripped from his maw as he grappled with it in his mouth, not letting it go, crushing and destroying it within his cunning ivories.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:56 pm

If the Konge would cast off her well countered points to display his masochism with a desert flower she would simply ignore the relevance of the situation entirely, moving on to the more important piece of the situation so it could be taken care of quickly. The desert flare watched the Konge devour the flower in his madness with a neutral expression waiting for him to be finished, the sands whirling about her copper paws likes tiny tornadoes. Black lips would part to speak evenly to the ruler in a smooth voice, her duties remaining heavily on her mind. "Would you like a meeting between packs to be arranged, Ksieżyc?" She asked tenderly and with a practiced patience watching him so discontent with the unique landscape that the world had painted. The flame sat unwaveringly above the desert whose winds were beginning to pick up, an uneasiness given to the air not by the Konge but by the unpredictable environment not so different from the Queen herself. The dunes rolled below, sand traveling in groups throughout the dense and dry region, a dust storm beginning to roll in. This would not destroy Maria's focus, for she remained in place waiting for him to speak his wishes.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Standing like a statue, nary a muscle moving save for the ends of his thick fur that danced with the chilly breeze, the brute continued to look at the other, more out of mute curiosity rather than a wish to bring about foolish harm. Ingrained in him was the lesson that the men were made to rule together, and women, to be the footstool upon which the likes out the males could be acted out upon without any questions. Chilly gaze never shifted as amber hues caught his own. The brute's ears tilted upwards and tail remained in unforgiving in stance to show his own dominance as well. Hierarchy was out of his mind. He was his own individual, and he ruled supreme over himself and his actions.

A smirk curled upon the edges of lips, magenta hues catching the sensual manner of which she moved. So confident and easily did she come, words purred out seductively, that he took more interest in her than he did with the other womans. In a single, powerful bound, the infernal lord leaped from where he had since been standing and moved towards her a bit more, gaze flickering to either faces with each deliberate step. Ivories parted and he licked his canines, not holding back his clear show of his appetite for something interesting to happen.

Within a few inches of either did he stop, ever so alert to his surroundings, notcing the soon-e-comeing sand storm. He listened to her word, before replying, his own deep vocals reverberating in the air with the chilly tinge that always made his words seem so beautifully barbed. "Indeed, we shall move towards Beinne. Also, ring that runt with you aswell." he replied obviously speaking about Timber, answering yet dismissing the question at the same time. Shifting his gaze to the woman, he let a brow raise in bemused response to her statement before for a moment before his mask snapped back into a cordial, yet near-emotionless facade. These from that pack where after all strangers, in a swift momentum the Lord rise on his full height, moveing his paws thunderously against the dry sandy terra heading towards the Beinne.

//Ksiezyc exitus//
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:26 pm

"After you, my liege." She purred contently watching his movements, his natural dominance and supreme ability to control himself despite primal instincts, something few had mastered. So quickly had he returned to himself, the flame followed his movements toward Beinne, copper toned paws harassed by the whirling sands as she moved away from the plateau making their descent back to even ground. Immense plumes of desert sand would whirl upward like giant thunderheads layered upon the ground, a wrath imminent that all should avoid. For the strength of the desert storm and the grit that it whipped about mercilessly was like dragging a body along sandpaper, flesh being torn from your very hides for your idiocy. "Let's make a move, Timber." She ordered lightly keeping her pace ahead of the storm, for she would rather the Knight attend this meeting above all others. His loyalty was never in question, the perfect candidate to add an extra set of muscle to their side to serve his Imperials. And like that she was gone, the flame vanishing from the desert.

(Maria, Out.)
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:39 pm

I sigh and watch the two, I look at Kovai and sigh. I pad after her slowly, my head hanging low and tail low, dangling loosely behind me. I was in trouble I knew it. I quicken my pace, a foot or tow behind Maria I heave a sad sigh. I look around, the earth growing more earthy and alive with life as we went. I flick my ears at the sights and my nose crinkling at the scents. I look at Maria and sigh again. I look around, soon going back to the forbidden territory again. I sigh, she had to get it threw her thick skull, but yet again I would most likely pay the price.

::Timber, Exit.::
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilieus Siro Valtyr Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:36 am

TIMBER ;; KSIEZYC ;; MARIA : GAINS 50 EXP POINTS FOR COMPLTING A SMALL THREAD OF -10 POSTS.
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Admin

https://darkillusionreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down