DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-The wonders-

4 posters

Go down

-The wonders- Empty -The wonders-

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:59 pm

as the mistress, lunges her self around moving with such grace her pelt ripples wild making new patterns and blends appear, as she locks her optics on many herbs the warcy part of her drips in as she has a curiosity for making a product for a cure of a poison for perhaps her enemy's she has not yet found, she swipes a smooth smile cross here maw and slumps down and a rose bush her optics perfectly blend with its copper rose petals only her luxuriousness fur stands in perfect order perfection hitting her like a illness she grooms flicking her tongue gently cross her limbs she can be able to reach forcing herself to make every last hair even along her sleek frame before satisfied resting her cranium along her legs, before a flick of her fluffy tail around across her flank, she curls up staring for movements to follow and entertain her to satisfy her curiosity to learn, the mistress slowly drops her maw split into too halves as she flops out here salmon tone tongue gapes out before a gush of wind rushed making her scent of fresh blossomed lavender fill the air of her location forcing the rejection of her isolation.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

-The wonders- Empty Re: -The wonders-

Post  Royal Guard Nero Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:17 pm

She remained hidden, blending perfectly into the shadows that ate her ebon palette, the darkness was comforting, brought a certain contentment to the air, even though she wanted to catch everyone she saw these days on fire. Massive maned wolf ears perked, as she tried to focus on the Princess instead of what they were putting her through. She was Italian, how interesting. However the dark flower only wanted to watch her as her father commanded, which was a disappointment since the femme was such a 'good child'. And she almost wondered if it was worth her time.
With a heavy sigh, she let her gaze rest upon her for a moment before she spoke. "You have half of Wacry's whelp within you indeed." she spoke sharply yet her presence was not disovered yet. . "Control it, my dear." she added on. They might be a dark aligned pack, but they would turn away the weak ones, like Wacry's. If they were not strong enough to hold their own, that was their own fault. And now, it was surprising to see the Princess colecting herbs? Wonder if her father knows...
Royal Guard Nero
Royal Guard Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Dante Catalina Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Eyes would remain focused ahead and as his sibling-mate came by, he turned to her with a nod of acknowledgement before turning back to listen to the stranger and my, did he have a ton load of words to say in a seemingly confident tone and with a smile furthermore. Emotionless gaze would remained affixed rather coolly upon the stranger's tone source as he allowed the other to finish completing his observations about his beloved Voeu, whereupon he would speak with dry, sacarstic tone. "Watch your tone, sweetheart." Tail would lash against his thighs and his gaze would remain unyielding. He did not like the way she looked at Voeu, and he was doing a thoroughly bad job of an entertainer. With tough times ahead, the prince had better business than to meddle with troublesome clan members. Still standing there, Caine waited for the femme, clearly judgeing by her voice, to make her next move and let us see her facade. If she were here to wreck havoc, he had better do it now before his temporal patience and "good" humour wore off.
Commander Dante Catalina
Commander Dante Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:25 pm

as my ear lobes pick up the tune of another wolf, i twist my nape, and lock my optics on her, and smiles slightly 'thank you miss' in a feminine tone with a accent of french and Italian blend along with a soft tune yet firm tune the words was born, my muscles slightly tense so far my encounters on wolves leading to negative results, i keep my body language relaxed showing no submission or danger towards the fae, not yet knowing who she is but a sense of a kind heart hits my sense i feel safe around her, and i smile again, before i stand at my full height revealing my unique build of beauty yet large sleek features, my fur making me look larger due to its blended golden sand tones and the thickness. as i gently walks over and stand next to my brother, ' sorry about before' i smile and wipe my tongue along his nape and groom, and flick my tail, afterwards, as i stop the quick groom and stand next to.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:24 am

i walk through as i was in the shadows, i keep calm even though nero says about us wacrys being weak, i shake my pelt brushing aside the comment accepting the fact im now a vilkas, i glance to voeu and walk over " hey voeu have you seen your mother anywhere? i thought its about time i introduce myself again" the words roll of my toung like a melody, i give a smile and flick my ears every few minutes taking in my surroundings.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:34 am

i shake my cranium gently side to side, i have not, in a smooth gentle tone, as i stay next to my brute brother-mate. i lower my cranium as my optics glow i raise again, and slump my waist down to the ground, and perfectly straighten my spine looking tall and confident as my luxurious tail wraps around my limbs, as my fur ripples a fast as blazing fire, my optics reflect of the light like a copper metallic glow.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:42 am

I nod no worries, i look at her than at her brother mate i bow my head to them both as i lick my muzzle, i swipe my tails inbetween my legs as i walk of back into the shadows searching for something or someone to intruige me.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:41 am

i tilt my skull slightly i gaze upon her leave i clamp my eyes onto a distance looking at the warm olden sun set, along the gentle flowing new born grass among many blossoms of plants and herbs, before, i dismiss control of my limbs and drop down gently landing on my left flank i fold my limbs as i lay on my side, i lower my cranium and lay it gently across the grass, as my optics shine many different tones of reds, and copper tones as i slowly close my eye lids, i fall into a deep sleep, as my flanks expand getting slower showing i sleep deep ,my muscles relax, as i slightly unhook my jaw, my jowls, flash slightly white as setting snow, my beautiful frame seeps across the out line of my thick fur as it settles down, looking like a water fall of sand, as it blends its tones, it now appears slightly brighter more pale, to a blonde, as my adult formation begins to take place slowly.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down