DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Queen, new wonders.

+4
Countess Fate Beausans
Knight Rusty Marcello
Queen Maria Catalina
Knight Timber Lundam
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A new Queen, new wonders. - Page 2 Empty Re: A new Queen, new wonders.

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:22 pm

the lost pup of ancients, He was born into the world by the most respected wolf. The striking eyes of prodigys dart into slits the domed ears that lay upon the cranium pinned back, was this some kind of sick joke. The clattering winds push through the blanketed silk on the womans fine body, the tinsled outlines spark against the sun making prodigy look like a goddess, the woman to be praised upon, " what brings you here, after all these years, ancient was a respected wolf that had respected pups, what makes you think we could believe such a thing, you'd be the king, where have you been,Dibrito," the honey tones slide of her italian salmon tounge with ease, he russet fae would never tolerate nonsense from a new comer. The whispers of the breaze surround the atmosphere, this can be a sick joke the brute would pay the prices.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:29 pm

I nod to Fate and pad after her , looking at them I go and sit by Dibrito "It's alright, m'dear pal." I chuckle slightly and pat his back. "Wait, you mean the ancient of this pack?" I cock my head slightly, and look at him, my bi-colored gaze meeting his, I look over my shoulder at Fate and Prodigy than back at Dibrito "Just be yourself, and hold nothing back here." I chuckle "That's what I do." I snap my head to the three fae, like a 'don't even say anything about it' look. I smirk slightly and look back at Dibrito. Males ruled over Females here, but I wouldn't rule much just annoy and demand at times. I chuckle softly and lay down next to Dibrito, my body un easy, I hadn't trusted him yet, but yet Fate hadn't been fully trusted by me either, but she seemed ok, she was small. I look up at him and beckon for him to join me. I look at the other wolves and beckon for Fate and prodigy to come and sit or lay down so we could all chat and chill. So we could Feel protection from each other. I look at Maria and beckon for her too, although I didn't know if she would come. I look at them and wait, while I lay there, a sudden urge of protection filled my body, never felt it before always being on the run and hated by many for being a Lundam, for once I felt safe. I snap my head to Prodigy and growl slightly "Easy, Prodigy." I bare my teeth slightly "Don't go assuming things..." I growl slightly and turn my head back to Dibrito, waiting.

OOC: I like the bold stuff, lol I don't want y'all to think im copying you or anything...haha I just think it's easier to read ^v^))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Rusty Marcello Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:36 pm

reply to prodity he words wise yet snappy bitter worlds ' i can assure you this is no sick joke and i have no intention of being king i dont think i have the power yet to become such a rank and the new king is doing a better job than i ever would...i have being with my father but he died recently' at the bitter foul sour taste of the daunting words that was forced to embrace from my mouth apply it causes a shiver down my masculine frame as i churn my cranium towards timber and reply in a slightly shaken a soft bitter tone apply's' ancient was the mother of the old king electro' i sigh cocking my head lower towards my low chest slumping down allowing my masculine limbs to relax my curled ivory belt shimmers in the glossy light as i sigh my sapphire lamppost casually gaze at any reply of anything of interest.
Knight Rusty Marcello
Knight Rusty Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:49 pm

the demons awoken inside the soul of the woman, but as prodigy has learnt to control the frustrated anger she contains, the woman lets out a force smile upon the russet mask "m'dearest apoligies" the snap to her cranium is aimed towards timber, his cockiness is not ammusing and the hasty snarl he made towards her was unnacceptable.A trembling growl is let out of the pretty little maw past the blood kissed lips, trembling the earths ground, prodigy was never the type to listen to someone being stubborn, The chamberlin respected the rule that males dominate but it doesnt mean they can flaunt it, prodigy wouldnt allow it in her icy blue eyes. the drumming below the hard earth's hard to hear, it was always there always beating, a sign that everything happens for a reason and life goess on withought us whether we like it or not.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:02 pm

I stand and growl, pinning my ears slightly "What's your problem, Marcello?" I bare my teeth slightly and watch her closely, I sit down and after a bit lay down again, small growls escaping my lethal maw every few seconds. I look at Dibrito and roll my eyes, rolling my eyes about Prodigy not him. I look back at Prodigy "I didn't even snap, so no need to be a little bitch, so just calm down." I say in an easy voice, not missing a beat or breath, it came out evenly. I smirk slightly and look at Maria, she was the Queen although she was still my dearest friend. "Listen Marcello." I stand again "I don't want to be as dominant over females like you think, so stop making it what it's not." I say in a growly voice, she was making it a bigger deal than it was. I watch her and wait, I was taller than her, and more aggressive, though this wasn't meant to start anything, just a simple true statment.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:14 pm

sitting in her upright position, prodigy gives a little smirk, "m'dear i didnt say you wanted to be more dominant as you clearly show it with your attitude" a mock of harsh words spit onto the floor, the way he now only refferes her as marcello not prodigy makes the seductress feel like he was mocking the failures they have made, as the chamberlins the only one as we know still alive. The lundam and marcello always have there little bicers, almost like a daily routine of theirs, not being able to share there opinions on one another, prodigy liked that. although most of the time there in constant war The knight never fails to ammuse her. The woman stretches her musceled limbs and lean slender body, a slight yawn escaping the fae's parted maw a sign of no interest at the knights harsh words.

Last edited by Prodigy marcello on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Rusty Marcello Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:19 pm

(OOC: POST SOON GOTTA GO TRAI RUGDBY FFS -.-)
Knight Rusty Marcello
Knight Rusty Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:50 pm

The ghostly woman approaches the three wolves, shock tinged in her eyes at this wolf revealing a secret as such. She sits down next to Timber, hunching her shoulders and looking over at the ivory male. She watched him portray himself as a tough man, though she could see how broken he was inside. Prodigy and Timber were arguing over dominance, something so petty to her. She thumped her tail along his side, warning him to cool down. Now now, tere's no need to argue over somesing so trivial. She told them, her sweet, silky voice soothing. We're all friends here, are we not? She asked with a smile covering her face beautifully. The petite angelic woman gazed at them with her bi coloured eyes, care for the wolves around her filling their evergreen and ice depths.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:24 pm

I chuckle slightly "Some of us." I smirk and bare my teeth slightly at Prodigy, she was my friend but more like a friend enemy. I would protect her with my life, though we would never fail to amuse each other with or daily bickers. "Fate, Fate, Fate." I bound and pin her down "' I 'aught 'ou 'gain." I chuckle mocking her again, I step of her and sit on her again, most of my weight braced against my hind limbs. I move around in a swirl motion, My large body looking like a truck on top of a small bike. I look at her and bite the air toward her again and roll on the floor toward Dibrito. I look at him upside down and smirk, though it looks a tad funny with my lips hanging toward the earth. I watch them all the best I could and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:53 pm

She rolls out of the way, standing up and shaking the dirt from her petite frame. She smacks Timber with a paw, laughing at him. You look funny again! She said with a chuckle, smiling at him. Sitting down, the rests her paws on his chest in an attempt to squish him. Instead, she draped her body over him. Weighing little more than a feather, she was probably doing nothing in attempts to pin him.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Rusty Marcello Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:29 am

defending my only related family i bound in front of progity and stare blackly expressions at timber with evil churns of fine equine wines along with a churning of lustful blood shining along my ebony pupil with a catering outline of a glassy reflection this itself is intimidation i snap sharp ad bitter like spitting on the ground crude and showing professed of dominance ' marcello just like me don't dare threat her like that' this was a simple bicker ot a argument to start simple a caution without hesitation he would fall out with timber no second thought included as progity was beautiful and precious family our genes need protecting. i flicker pack my thin lining of rusty maw back revealing the tips of my ebony gums that shine in the reflection the fierce canines sharp as a sword implant a reflection in timbers eyes with no stain of nectar this shows the brutes protection of looks the brute will have no hesitation of fighting timber if he would lay a paw on the delicate fine silky ivory derma that is blanketed along the calved stone if the male was foolish enough to eve attempt this psh how low of him if he did only a joker or fool would hopefully timber would not retaliate unless he wanted his friendship to be shattered ad placed as a memory.
Knight Rusty Marcello
Knight Rusty Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:41 am

She lets loose a ripping snarl at the ivory male, her fur bristling. She stands up, glaring at the male with her bi coloured eyes, filled with hellfire. Calm yourself. Tere is no true 'ostility here, only friendly joking. She growls, baring her teeth. Her long tail whips back and forth angrily, swishing through the air like a whip. After a few seconds, she sits back down but never takes her eyes off him. She tilts her head towards him, in a way of saying, chill. Her pure angelic fur is smooth again, like a waterfall that flows down her petite body. Curling her tail over her paws, she awaits another to speak.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Rusty Marcello Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:59 am

fates eyes my posses the frustration of hell's fire but his temper is far beyond of unknown territory the brute flaunts another paw ahead making him in front of progity making the impact of his huge paws collide with the terra causing a rippling thus the soil slightly bounces from place, he snaps flaunting his fags purpose showing their bigger and more lethal than hers[b][i] ' all jokes start that way ive had experiences of that i am just very protective sorry if you got wrong of of the st]ick sweetie' he says the words in a bitter subtle soft toe almost mocking yet this was trying to calm himself down realizing it was a joke her reply's his sapphire crimson red whine optics back at her more intimidating with full perked hawks with light bellowing snarls flashing his ebony gums at the tip of a out burst of a snappish brute clenching his claws digging the earth deeper restraining his temper ares flap like snorting showings his hesitation even his own delta attempts to flee perfectly in line with his bod on a firm ed standing erect their curl at the tip is revealed showing incest of his ivory darkness pelt only a demon with a colder soul of Lucifer could posses.
Knight Rusty Marcello
Knight Rusty Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:10 am

She growls at his calling her 'sweetie'. Her eyes roll at his attempts to intimidate her, for this woman does not intimidate easily. Raised to kill men six times her own size, and doing so without a flinch, she has no true fear. His fangs are bared, claws digging into the terra, restraining himself. She admits one thing to herself, that he is a strong man, one who can hold back satans gift better than any other. She yawns widely, her delicate maw opening wide to reveal her razor sharp teeth, then snapping shut with a loud click. Laying her front legs on the terra, she curls her long tail around her side and rests her head on her paws. Jokes can be cruel, I agree, though sometimes they are not meant to be. You need to let Prodigy live her life, she hasn't been coddled for her whole life and I doubt she's going to start now. She told him, turning her delicate, gorgeous cranium towards the brute and meeting his crimson gaze with her own bright eyes. Sighing, she rested her head again and watched the trees dance in the breeze that ruffled her pure coat.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:10 am

The darkness like a blanket about my figure, a shroud of silence in the night I moved though I was seemingly invisible to those present. Shadows encircled my being, a part of me as if sown together, midnight and myself being one. Not even the minuscule light given by a full moon could separate me from my camouflage, my obsidian black pelt indistinguishable from the rest of the environment. Bright blue Caribbean colored orbs flashes open from the depths of the forest, the only thing to betray my position. A pair of swirling tides locked inside the perfectly shaped ovals, vibrant and gleaming to reflect the moon's glow. Step by step my dainty black paws padded forward to address the wolves in this clearly, their scents filling my nostrils upon my coal black nose just as dark as the rest of my body. Pointed black ears stood tall on my skull, rotated forward with my fluffy black tail arched upon my spine in my display of dominance. These wolves were strange to me and most were not here before my leave of absence. But now the night fury had returned, bringing with me my usual aura of darkness and the slightest illusion of a deep ferocity. And then I was upon them, my slender body now visible to the group. Toned muscles rippled beneath my shadowed pelt, my athleticism obvious. So silent was my advance I caught every word, the different frequencies reached my ears as if they were the intended destination. Jaw dropping as I parted my pretty little maw to speak, the lunar light causing an unmistakable gleam across pearly white canines. "Ancient's son....?" My voice trailed almost slurring the words like the softest hiss of a tranquil snake, a tone like the sound of tiny bells ringing softly. The pools of my eyes swam like a rising tide as I surveyed the brute, taking in his build and trying to make the connection. Curiosity painted my calm features as I waited, wondering how this could possibly be true.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:19 am

I growl and bare my teeth, my bodies muscles rippling around. "Calm yourself, friendly joking." I roll my eyes "Touch her, please I would rather bathe in some rats shit." I chuckle slightly, I wouldn't hurt her, I would protect her with my life, we were like family, we fight and bicker, but always care for eachother. "Oh and I don't suggest touching her or Fate either..." I say in a snappy voice, everything all of sudeen got tense. I sigh and sit down, I would protect Prodigy from this wolf, as well as Fate. "Swift." I say turning around and nodding "The King said he is going to train me..." I say looking at the ground, though alert of ?Rusty? as well. I look at Fate and smile and go sit by her, protecting her and as a thank you I suppose. I look at the wolves and pin my ears slightly, waiting I grunt.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Rusty Marcello Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:27 am

oblivious to the new canis arrival he still gazing on fate a sudden remembering of her beauty kicks in how could he be so mean to the sigh is bellowed from his masculine neck he mumbles loud soft and wise yet in a deep teenage tone ' i i am sorry fate excuse my ill manners ad timber i apologize to you too i am just not use to playful conflict' pouncing over he places his bod alongside hers our pelts both ivory to perfection pleases him with a cranium resting on the back of here petite neck is placed showing affection and loyalty the the walking beauty he places a tender lick between her sculpted cranium between her crooked ear to apply a friendship bond possible a attempt for more, he sighs resting his cranium along hers facing the way now of the obsidian female he smirks slightly a dating smile so gentle and a soft touch of masculine rival appears as he bellows soft yet equine with Delicious treat t the ears a tint of perfection like it was planned he prowls ' yes i am who might you be?' his tone is polite towards her as his father raised the brute with manners and respect for females just as much as males god damn right he was too the brute cocks his churning sanguine wines around his pupil with a delicate touch as gentle and delicate as a albinos it appears as his ears erect in a impatient manner waiting for the female to reply not knowing her name he cant address he to full polite potential.
Knight Rusty Marcello
Knight Rusty Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:46 am

I growl slightly and stand up, turning my back to them both as he 'flirts' with Fate, I slump down across the clearing and watch ants crawl in and out of there small anthill in front of me, not looking in the direction of the wolves. I sigh, was he going to get her? I didn't care, I didn't want to be so broken again. I sigh and let my body curl up into a tight ball, my large tail which I hadn't seen in a while, since the only time I would curl up is when I was jealous or sad. I let my tail tip lay over my black nose as I lay there, once again alone. I sigh and let my ears drop and my body go limp, just laying there I think about many, many things. I wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:56 am

She accepts the lick he places between her ears, but as Timber walks away she pads over to him. Her petite frame lands on top of his as she pounces on him. The male is like a big brother, one who she will love and care for her whole life. She nips his ears and chews on the coarse guard hairs on his ruff, trying to cheer him up. She leans her head over to look at him, meeting his eyes upside down. The ghost is cheery and attempting to pass this feeling on to him, because she can't stand to see someone so sad. Her long tail whacks against him, playful as a pup. Come on, Timber! Don't be sad!! She shouts, nipping at his face gently.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:03 am

I smile "Sad?" I chuckle "I'm not sad." I jump up and pin her down and bite at her throat, I grab her ear and tug on it. I smirk and look around and back at her I nip at her neck scruff and tug lightly. I bark at her and roll around "Now you look silly!" I chuckle and grab her tail lightly and pull her toward a tree. I scratch a bit of bark from the tree and let it land on her "Now you look like a tree." I drag her a bit more toward a bush and put some leaves and branches on her "Now you look like a bush!" I chuckle and playfully bow. I bark and bounce around her nipping at her i wait, when I played with someone I could actually trust, I was like a pup just being let out.

OOC: Read the post at Lentajin and this makes everything alright Wink ))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Rusty Marcello Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:09 am

i bellow out settings of laughs like a bubbly laugh very intimate and foolish larger than them both he runs up legs pouncing flexing flaunting their packed muscle of genetic yet perfectly imroves flaunt as i tuck under my back lining making my upper cutted body dip i let go lunging me from the ground i arrive over my desired fate and best buddy timber my wind optics gaze on them both as i look down with a great big smile revealing my intimidating canines i sohout so loud birds flee from their nests yet t was gentle and play full ' all dive on timber!' and lands on the too with a thud my long tail wrapped in a slight curl on the terr all my legs split apart cross them both all i do is chuckle my chest cocking in and out at my giggle as my move was a success all i do is relax an slump waiting to be rolled of.
Knight Rusty Marcello
Knight Rusty Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:17 am

"Margrave Swift. Present since the old regime. I knew your mother...Considerably well." I said smoothly eyeing the male whose pelt conveyed the obvious truth, he was in fact the son of the Elder Ancient Vilkas. My leader who was murdered by the wretched, traitorous Valentine clan who I had the personal pleasure of sinking my jaws into his flesh to tear the life out of the villain like the reaper tears the soul from a body. Caribbean colored orbs darkened at the memories, the tiny seas becoming rippled by unsettling waves suddenly though my being showed no display of such displeasure. Cool, calm, and always composed was my demeanor to maintain perfect control to hold tight to the always tested reigns of my collection the same way a dam does its job to contain powerful waters. Talons dug into the moist soil like stakes shoved into the dirt though I was always light on my paws, made of speed and power not to mention practiced agility. "What are you called, Son of Ancient?" I asked coolly watching the behavior of the respected's offspring waiting for his true personality to present itself. Not a woman of many words was I but when needed I could articulate my thoughts clearly without hesitation, observant and straight to the point. Dainty black paws padded about the male observing him as she observed all her soldiers before, Electro included. Gentle and polite he seemed but I was no fool. Many a time had I seen even the most gentlemanly of wolves turn into violent abusers, power hungry, and incapable of rule. Only time would tell and I was patient in my reclusive nature.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:20 am

She shook the debris from her angelic pelt, only to be landed on by the massive ivory male. She squirmed beneath him, wriggling free and nudging him off of Timber, who she ended up bounding towards and landing on his shoulders with a bark of laughter. Her long legs held onto his frame as she nipped playfully at his ruff again, chewing at the long hairs. Her long tail wagged, her happiness obvious as she played with Timber. Leaping off of him, she circled him quickly, then slid beneath him and appeared on the other side of the male. Using this distraction, she whacked rusty's flank with her single ebony paw and slipping under him as well. She bowed to them in return, waiting for their next move.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Rusty Marcello Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:24 am

i smirk as the margrave swifts tone enters my ears again i get of the wolf pile to stand in a regal fashion i bound over my shoulders plunging from my platform with a silken cut coating of ivory yet a touch of curls at the tip like a delightful pelt was implanted on the masculine build he brawls partings his lips to sad deep in a teenage tone like a pup admiring a story eyes fill with desire to hear about the past ' what was my mother like....' his tone was soft and silken smooth to the tip of a feminine voice yet too deep and beast like to be mistaken he collides his haunches to a sit arching his platform to sit straight but a slight dip in his cranium to allow a direct gaze of churning fires and blood lust eyes to forfull her exotic eyes a touch of Corrine clearly applied in her own her perked his ears in awaiting of the mistress reply masculing bulked pistons dape showing the clear coating of their stone build. my flank shivers at the delicate touch of a angel clearly fate he enjoys her affection that is applied
Knight Rusty Marcello
Knight Rusty Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:28 am

I chuckle "Pile on Rusty!" I stand and bound up and knock into Rusty, knocking him down. I smirk, I turn my attention back to Fate and bite the air toward her "Let's dance." I say in a voice most would say when there battling. I chuckle and bound to the right and quickly to the left, I knock her down and bite her neck softly "Now your dead." I say as I lift my head "Now, your turn." I chuckle and circle around her, I bite the air toward her, nipping at her tail. "Rusty, want to join in?" I ask as I knock bound onto him and bite his neck softly, though if I did want to kill him I would bite down hard enough to shatter the windpipe. "Your dead now too." I bark out a laugh and back off him and sit down, looking at Swift I shrug, did she hear my question? I shrug and look back at the wolves my browned tail wagging slowly behind me, the tip curling over like a cats when they are ready to pounce, I wait.

OOC: Rusty you posted before I was done >.< lol ))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next