DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Feast

+9
dame josie vilkas
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Margrave Swift
Commander Dante Catalina
Invidia Shangri'la Śmierć
King Electro Marcello
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas
13 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Great Feast - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Feast

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:57 am

[....Shatter... You ruined it... Read my post again... You needed to grab only a piece then come and drink the pouring blood from my paw only after that go for the deer.... also the curador corpse it's drained of blood... Edit itvplease.]
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:08 am

Although my more primitive side had indeed resurfaced within me and I could almost taste the delicate droplets of crimson that would be on my tongue soon enough, I was far better trained than to destroy the rigid order the Edon dictated before the commands were given. The animosity slowly rising in me was seemingly unstoppable like flames licking from my claws, winding up my slender frame until they would finally wrap around my skull, encasing me in my hostile attributes I always kept at bay. Like a cracked dam holding back the rapid flow of a large river my resolve was strong enough to maintain my composure but it was a struggle every waking moment and now was no different. I pulled my lips back over my bright whites, parting my maw just enough to allow my pink tongue to run across my canines before slipping back into my relaxed state once more. Though currently a general to the Vilkas Royal I was not related to their strong pack by blood and therefore I didn't take my place at his flank as I might on the battlefield. No. Instead I positioned myself to that I was just to the right of the family as a whole, slipping back onto my narrow haunches once distance had been made. From here I could clearly see the treeline behind them in my peripheral vision and watch the heap of food at the same time. I flexed my paws a bit as I waited, my claws digging deeper into the ground that had become harder in anticipation of the coming change of season. I could feel it, the temperature change running through each and every fur though I wasn't phased by it. Awaiting for what would surely come next I found my mind wandering about the winter that was on the way, scenarios slipping between my thoughts just as quickly as I could resolve the issues the hypothetical situation posed. I wasn't thinking of myself of course, I had grown up alone in the harshest conditions imaginable and I doubted this year would be much different, but the others were another story. I didn't know everyone's story completely nor did I feel entitled to that knowledge, therefore I was well aware I may have to step in where even the tiniest weakness exposed itself. Compensating for it as a pack always does to balance itself. Edon's thunderous voice broke me from my daydreams and I caught the threats loud and clear. My head almost lowered forwards looking at the chunks of meat falling at our paws and it was all I could do to keep my own jaw from dropping at the scent of the dripping blood. My loyalties were solid and I didn't need to hesitate to prove it to the pack. I let out a low growl as I padded forward to a slice, one dainty black paw before the other stopping only when my claws were touching the bloody tissue. I lowered my skull and parted my clean maw, letting my tongue slip from my jaws to drink of this covenant obediently. Tasting the blood I focused only on reeling myself back from my natural fury, keeping my image flawless. My contract was signed. I then backed away falling back outside the circle to allow Edon his rightful meal first.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:20 am

Edon's words rang through his ears like music as a small grin formed upon his face. Until now he was really unaware of the wrath that Edon could bring out in himself. He watched as Shatter tore into the once Royal wolf and signed her contract with our Royal Edon, it was messy, he thought, but she was done and now eating away at the deer carcass. He wondered how Shatter was ever promoted to a rank as high as his own but at this moment the thought came and went as he observed Swift signing her loyalty with Edon now, impressed with her grace and control as she did so. When she was finished He made his way over the corpse and ripped a peice from his flank and swallowed, hardly chewing, the taste made his mouth water as he licked his jowls clean, he faced Edon and without hesitation brought his mouth to his paw and took a fairly large drink of the blood that had been teasing him. Shivers ripped through his body as blood lust enveloped him, his claws now dug into the ground, he bowed his large cranium before Edon and looked back to him till death due us part he grinned and made his way over the carcass, disapearing behind the pedastal and found himself opposite of Shatter and dug his canines into its back, chewing on hard meat as he kept an eye on Shatter, his fur naturally rising as he ate near another wolf.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:26 am

I growl slightly and lift my head from the carcass a few inches and look and see it's Kyuusai, I grunt and continue, growling harshly as he moves his weight around his paws, thinking he is getting closer, I dig into the stomach of the carcass, my head almost inside the body, I rip out and eat the insides and wag my tail as I do, blood filling my body. "Good, huh?" I mock to Kyuusai as he eats from the back, not getting what I think is delicious insides, though I didn't want to fight, we were related so no need too, just fun and teasing. But I was ready if he was going to fight me or do anything to hurt me even a little bit. I drag some insides out of the carcass and roll in them, the blood of the victim staining my pelt. I shake my pelt and hits Kyuusai and I look at him for a second then back at the carcass and continue.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:37 am

I had refused to eat before the Royal and the ranks above me so instead I opted to sit back and simply observe as I had become accustomed to doing to redirect my attention from my thirst, a habit I had formed to reinforce my self control. After a few moments away from the crimson liquid I began to calm further, my eyes falling back into their bright blue hue more like a calm Caribbean shore than an angry sea. Icy gaze trained on the two who had so eagerly began the meal I simply waited and watched, not a single tiny detail going unnoticed. Although I could tell by his loyalty and the recognition in the faces of the higher Vilkas that alluded to the fact he was no stranger I watched his every movement carefully. So quickly had he engulfed the piece of the dead wolf's flank not too soon before drinking deeply from Edon's blood I had no more doubts he was certainly a part of this clan. Hungry and bloodthirsty just like everyone else. I fought a small laugh watching Shatter already trying to get under Kyuusai's skin though I could tell if he needed to he could definitely hold his own and put her back in her place. Our numbers were certainly growing, three warriors and a full set of noble ranks. Perhaps Edon would indeed make good on his new promise though I never had any doubts in my mind. If I was capable I might actually even feel pity for the idiot rogue who dared to cross these wolves.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:51 am

Who knew what a loner life would be like.? She clearly misses it though she mers a few emotions to stain on her visage. She missed the risk, the adrenaline she felt when she took decisions, the poor prey and the moon howls. She missed being free as the wind but now she's chained with a chain around her neck, a puppet, as she waited for the controler to pull the 'lesh' whenever she made a wrong step.

However, she was gratefull to Gods for blessing her with her wonderful mate, Electro, and her precious cubs, Caine and Voeu. This was her life now, with good with bad, she had to accept it as it comes. She shook her sanguine hue as the thoughts slowly faded away observing that Kyuusai had signed his loyalty contract towards her inlaw. A devilish smirk parted her pretty maw, showing her murderous elongated canines over her blood-kissed lips. She heads towards Royal Edon as her piercing honey optics closely glances at the blood drops pouring down her inlaw paw.

The nymph stood in front of him, leaning her crown slightly down below his paw, as the small drops of blood are dripping into her maw. Oh, the sweet nectar touching her tongue and running down her thorat leaving it burning for more. It tasted as chocolate and sin yet the russet misstress controled her blood frenzy well though her honey gaze dilated at the mere touch of the blood in her pink tongue.

The sanguine siren turned around wondering back to her place next yo his beloved Electro. She laid down in her side letting the pups to come and eat after they sign their contract.

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:54 am

I watched Shatter closely as I eat from the back of the victim, knowing the higher ranked wolves would enjoy other parts of this feast rather then the tough meat at the back. As Shatter lets out a growl and dips her head far into the belly of the deer I tighten my grip on the back, thinking in her blood lust of the moment she dare try and pull the feast away. I swallow another good chunk from the back just as Shatter shakes her pelt off and blood and guts hit my charred fur. I stop eating immediatly and stare at her like she was nothing more than a pup, oblivious little punk, i think to myself and without further glances or words I walk away from the feast, feeling I've had my share and also annoyed with the greedy fae, although he understood her blood lust state , he wasnt one to tolerate much of it, he thought she should have much more control if she was ever to be a great wolf of any kind. She was still nothing more then an Omega in his eyes. He walked away slowly, letting the mess Shatter made of his fur just dry, he enjoyed the smell and didnt mind much until he could clean himself. He sat down once again near the others but always kept good distance, his personal space mattered a great deal to him. He licked his maw and snout clean as he waited to see which other wolves could prove themselves loyal to our Royal Edon.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  dame josie vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:00 am

i watch shatter closely digging in i sit away not interested i turn to my surrounding, then day dream now and again
dame josie vilkas
dame josie vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:02 am

I finish my fill and I lick my maw and some of the blood off my face, my face stained in blood making me look like a fierce warrior. I pad over and look at the wolf carcass and shake my head, thinking the blood-lust will go away, but it won't I think to myself "I have to learn to control if it going to be for longer periods of time now" I go over to Kyuusai "Im Sorry, I shouldn't have shaken my pelt on you." I chuckle and wag my tail then look over my shoulder at the other wolves then turn my body around and smirk as I leave I sit down under a tree and watch the other wolves, my blood-lust looking eyes still red with barely any blue. Wondering if Kyuusai will forgive me for something that didn't really matter, and that maybe he would come talk, being me no one talks to me, or hangs around me. I sigh and lay my head upon my paws and lick some more almost dried blood from my messy maw.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  dame josie vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:09 am

i walk past curious tending to be quiet around other wolves, i take a deep breath and let out a big sigh, i look out for something amusing to keep me entertained. i tap my dusted tail on the ground dust appearing in the air. I keep my ears perked for any incoming danger
dame josie vilkas
dame josie vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:12 am

I look over at Josie and growl, then lick my paws and stand and shake some dust and leaves of my pelt, and I approach Josie at a fast pace, I tackle her playfully and bite her ear, I pin her down "Why aren't you eating much?" I mock and get off her and nudge her to try and help her up "Sorry if I scared you" I mock and growl as I sit down and wait, trying to be nice was hard but I did it, I hated it.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  dame josie vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:16 am

i let out a faint laughter and bite your ear playfully i sit away from the carcass and shrug. im not always greedy like certain people grinning i shake my pelt not likes the look of it going a dark grey
dame josie vilkas
dame josie vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:18 am

as Shatter approaches me a small grin crosses my maw, she is blood stained all over her face, it makes her look so devilishly evil. He nods slightly at her as his grin quickly fades, accepting her apology, he didnt like showing much emotion let alone around so many of his kind. I watch her walk away and lie neath a tree as she cleans herself up a bit. He looked away back towards the delightful sight of proud Edon in front of the dead Royal peice of meat
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:21 am

I nudge her, almost knocking her head over heels, "Go eat!" I growl in a almost demanding yet not demanding voice "Your going to need it if your going to be here." I snap, I hated being nice, I went back to being not so nice but yet nice. I approach the carcass and dig my head back inside the stomach and drag out some insides and throw them near her "There, eat." I say, once again in almost demanding tone.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  dame josie vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:25 am

i go over and eat the meat you throw to me thinking i need it anyway since she can pin me down withought flinching, i eat it within a few seconds barely chewing then glance at kyuusai and wonders why he barely shows emotion, decides not to bother him and keeps to myself.I lick the little bit of blood that manages to stay around my mouth and then lay down.
dame josie vilkas
dame josie vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:28 am

"Good girl" I mock and then go and lay kinda near Kyuusai, wanting to have some what of a friend here. But knowing its a long shot. I lick my paws again and lick my maw and sigh, "Want anymore Kyuusai." I ask wanting to have at least one friend, and I was bored and had nothing else to do.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  dame josie vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:31 am

looks blankly at shatter, rolls eyes then sits back up, the whistling of the birds starting to annoy me as i growl under my breath.
dame josie vilkas
dame josie vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:34 am

I look at Josie and growl lowly and sharply, then I look at Kyuusai and wait for an answer. I look around and I hear all the birds sing and I notice Soul isn't here and I smirk a little, I was now heartless it seemed, caring for hardly anyone. I look at the other wolves and then back at Josie, the new wolf. I shake my head and growl quietly again.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  dame josie vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:38 am

i ignore shatters growl back and lay my head on my paws i rest the sound of birds singing becoming soft and fainter.
dame josie vilkas
dame josie vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:39 am

Watching the timidness of the new warrior move about the group avoiding the meal I pay much closer attention to her in particular. She had to be forced to eat and even then she refused to drink to her loyalty to her Royal? Someone needed to intervene and I rolled my oceanic orbs irritably figuring it might as well be me. I moved back into a standing position just as Josie lays down onto the ground, a low growl building in my throat though I don't release the sound just yet. Without warning I lean back to gather the power from my legs before launching my relatively light body forward, extending my body in mid air seeming to become parallel with the ground itself. I land softly before Josie without a sound being heard as my dainty paws hit the earth, giving it a bit with the impact to avoid any sort of injury. My lips pull back over my teeth, exposing their sharpness rivaling that of even the most perfectly edged knives. My blue eyes narrow, their icy glare searing into her eyes with a touch of concealed anger. How dare she disrespect her pack by blowing off her Royal's orders? Had she no loyalty? My maw parted as a snarl tore its way past my jaws, ringing beside the wolf's ears. My ears were up and my tail was curled over my back in a gesture of dominance over this wolf in particular, asserting my authority over her. My white teeth snapped mercilessly inches from her muzzle before I spoke in my dark, soprano voice. "If you want to keep your pelt connected to your bones I suggest you drink from the blood your Royal is offering as a sign of loyalty." I purred though it was saturated in the serious threat so obvious in my words, malicious.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:43 am

I looks hard at shatter and then over to the white wolf who so foolishly started eating a meal that she did not earn yet, I put my glance back towards Shatter and speak low to her she has not signed with Edon, Shatter... you trust much too easily his eyes again look forward as he sits there waiting impatiently, wanting very much to get out of this crowd. I wanted to go over to Josie and ring her neck for making such a wrong move, but it wasn't my place and the thought quickly passed as he went back to ignoring most everyone, blocking out all thoughts and motives as he waited.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:45 am

I wag my tail at the Sight of Swift dealing with Josie, I smirk and stand up and go back to the carcass and continue eating, thought my body was skinny I had the appetite like no other, I could eat many elk. I finsih and lick the blood off my maw and then once again I roll in the blood of the victim. I stand, but I don't shake my pelt instead I walk past Swift and Josie, blood dripping from my black, blood stained pelt. I wait for Swift the back up a bit, then I will see how Josie likes blood. I look at Kyussai "I was just trying to be nice, Never doing that again." I say in a serious tone. I sigh and don't really care that he walked away, I knew he wouldn't want to be around anyway, let alone be some what of my friend, no one did. But I was ok with it, I didn't much like being around other wolves, but I dealt with it at times to avoid anything un needed. I lay my head upon my paws and sigh.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  dame josie vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:49 am

i bow in forgivenes and drink the blood the royal offered me in loyalty i glance at shatter ignoring her mocking tone my eyes locking swifts hoping she takes my forgiveness seriously.
dame josie vilkas
dame josie vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:54 am

I stand up and shake my pelt, blood coating Josies' pelt, I smirk and then I sigh deeply and in a fairly sad tone. I turn my body around and face my head toward the tree and A tear runs down my face, I hope no one sees it, I quickly wipe it away. I let my tail be toward the other wolves, laying motionless on the ground. I lay there and think "Why am I so mean, Why don't i have any friends." I become angry and growl at my self then I bash into the tree, knocking leaves down, it was a small tree. I hear the tree cracking and I sigh, the tree ready to fall over I sigh and lay under the tree still, that if it falls, it falls on me.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  dame josie vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:57 am

sees the tear slide down her face as she quickly wipes it away i tthink about going over but think twice not wanting a bad reaction
dame josie vilkas
dame josie vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum