DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Feast

+9
dame josie vilkas
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Margrave Swift
Commander Dante Catalina
Invidia Shangri'la Śmierć
King Electro Marcello
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas
13 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Great Feast - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Feast

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:59 am

I see Swift leave and I was curious, I grabbed the rest of the meat on my mouth, it wasn't much so I could carry it. I followed Swift, hidden in the shadows making no noise, I follow her curiously, but as we go, I notice we are getting farther anf farther away from my new home, I worry but I keep going, admiring Swift. I open my jaws and catch the meat again a couple times along the way to readjust it and better my grip. I follow her my tail wagging behind me, I wait for what she does next.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:41 am

She walked back into the clearing and headed immediately to her shadowy space on the clearing. She watched the other wolves, scanning their posture for signs of aggression as she yawned, relaxing a little more in her spot. She wished that Shatter were here to talk to her, which brought a pang of sadness and a tightening in her chest. Edon still stood atop the pedestal, with Kyuusai in front of him waiting for his response. The petite black wolf had disappeared, with Whisper at her heels. Soul stands, heading back into the forest to hunt. A scent flitters across her nostrils, and she follows it to a herd of deer. A sickly looking male sporting a huge rack of antlers grazed farthest from the herd, closest to her, it was most likely at the end of his days anyways. She utters a prayer to the Earth Mother as she leaps onto it and digs in her claws, craning her neck to avoid the flailing antlers as she sinks her fangs into it's throat. It's warm, coppery blood fills her mouth, and the buck starts to crumple. Soon, it is dead, and she drags it back to camp, murmuring prayers the whole way. She pulls it's heavy body into camp and places it in the middle of the clearing, moving away to let the rest of the pack have their fill before she can eat. She sits in the shadows again, and waits for her opening to eat.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:26 am

The ashen Royal did nothing to stop Electro from killing Sgatter, she deserved it. Her lack of education.. Her lack of gratitude... Her lack of respect and elegance... All brought her at the end. She should've learn that you can choose who will you respect but you can't choose who will you obey. And in this pack higher ranks were Gods for those wolves under their care. He observed howhis little brother furt killed the black fae immediatly, the anger he felt sure was enormous since it made him kill immediatly an not play with his 'food' like he used too.

His oceanic gaze observed his cousin Kyuusai as he flirtez with the fae, not in his league but he hold his remarks to himself for now since he didn't know what all this will turn out. His nostrils were invaded with Kyuusai accent as he approached him to ask his question, the ashen Royal remained silent for a fewheartbeats analyzing every word Kyuusai said into hiss mind. "You see my dear Kyuusai, the Wacry has remarkable Curador abilities, thats why I decided to keep her alive. I know Alvarez it's also a Wacry and you think she's able to heal just as well but that fact isn't true. Alvarez was trained to follow the Wacry Shaman steps into divinity not healing. And if we will start the war against the Valentine we will need a Curador who cam heal battle wounds among us." He explained into his dark edgy boice.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:33 am

Hunger gnawed at her belly, but she didn't show it. Edon spoke in reply to Kyuusai's words, and she didn't comment. She knew she was a healer, but not a good one. They were going to take over the Valentines? Quite an idea, bold for sure. She watched the two wolves, waiting for one of them to acknowledge the kill she brought back, but niether spoke. She laid her head on her paws, respecting her new royal's decision.

[I'm outta here guys, and gals, so no one do anything super duper dramatic involving me, cuz I won't be online for the next........ eighteen hours? ish? then I'll be online a lot, cuz I don't gotta leave the house friday. see ya!!! Razz ]
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:26 pm

I nodded in agreement slowly as Edon spoke, my usual cold hard face showing no emotions. I trusted the Royal Edon and bowed my head slightly, in respect and took my leave from the clearing, glancing at Soul discreetly as I walked, her head down on her paws by her fresh kill. More useful than Alvarez? I pondered to myself. There was such a great visible and personable difference between the two and he never would have guessed that Soul would be the one to heal us, a simple omega in the Wacry camp, but he felt like he should have known that since she did come from Wacry after all and thier healing abilities were never to be underestimated. That's the moment he decided she was worth keeping around and not a wolf to have on one's bad side in the case of injuries and emergencies. He casually walked off and headed to Serpent's Tail to enjoy the simple pleasure and relaxation of being away from the group for a while, he wasn't one to socialize or keep to the crowd.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:28 pm

i sigh, and bellow many yips, as i walk around, in waiting, as my paws gently stagger as my fur slightly ripples and blossoms a rose scent, as my censor twitches, i lower my cranium and whine slightly my orbs shine in the dawn sunlight beautifully, as i slightly flick my tail, i begin to walk closer as i trip over a log landing on my back i twist my nape and pushes myself up, as i ripple a wave across my frame to my top, and squint eyes flicking my tail irritated, i growl softly,
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:34 pm

[Happy valentines day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be online in about six hours, cuz I got school in a bit.... only two posts since I left? huh... okee dokers then!!! byeee!!!!!!!!!!!!]
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:23 pm

sighs, and walks closer unsure of the event, as i ripple my frame as a shiver attacks my spine, i flick my tail as i move my limbs with graze, my snout pointed high long my nape to my cranium my nose twitches as my tail hangs loose, i walk slowly ready for a conflict attack to flee i whine slightly for either of my parents.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:04 pm

[ First of all Happy Valentines Day to my sugar rush, my rubins and all of you Monster Cookies. Second of all Voeu change your name in Princess Voeu Vilkas]

The russet mistress placed her tail around her Rubin and pulled her closer to her frame, "It's alright my precious princess." A soft and warm voice reached to the little princess tiny ears to make her feel safe after his father rough kill. Though she knew they need to get used with this scene of corpses And blood pouring out of it, it was horrible but it was needed in some cases. Her honey gaze glared warmly at her small princess as her Rubin, Caine was next to his father seeming more intriqued by the scent and thee tehnique his father just used.

[Sorry it's small but I have to go and Take a shower.;* ]

Back to top Go down

Post  dame josie vilkas Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:43 pm

i watch alvarez's motherly attitude and smile i watch her for a while comforting her princess, i then look to her other pup and think's of how bold he is by his father i sigh and sit up taking in the breeze and i here alvarez has a twin sister that i never knew of.
dame josie vilkas
dame josie vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:53 pm

{Happy Valentines Day!!}
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:51 am

Her black nose quivered as she scented the carcass across the clearing, waiting for the others to eat it. Her eyes followed Edon as he stood high upon the pedestal, Kyuusai standing before him, Alvarez as she tenderly curls her tail around the princess, and Josie sitting next to her. With a sigh, her body slumps slightly and her tail beats against the ground in boredom. No one is there for her to play with, except for Whisper, but she was no where in sight. She ground her teeth together, feeling the hunger gnaw deeply at her belly as she waited for the other wolves to eat.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:13 pm

What an absolutely energetic women she was. The mistress knew to entertain herself. She reveled in chaos. She was with ambitions. But she, what she desired was a friendly pack as Wacry was but something like this won't be found here . Yet how could she judge her? This is the way she's been "trained". With a sigh her gaze was cast elsewhere, suddenly inflicted with an impending boredom that drew itself from the heights of attempting to understand the Wacry. "Well if you're so bored" She contemplated her words before lifting upon elegant limbs and drawing herself ever closer to her, "I don't suppose you'd care all too much for personal space or anything of the likes?" Dear Odin her incessant need to play games of sorts would be the death of her, that much she was certain. Even as she circled her now as a predator would its quarry, there was no imminent threat reverberating from the siren. She had no intentions of harming her, only to test the waters.

Last edited by Queen Alvarez Marcello on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:44 pm

Her dark silver cranium whipped up as she looked at Alvarez. Something in her eyes didn't seem the same, but she went ahead and opened her maw to answer the Queen's question. What do you mean, my queen? She asked the ruby coloured female.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:31 pm

A smirk developed on the sanguine fae maw, as she began to speak with her melodious ringing tone, "You don't seem to mind others suspicious looks on you." She said in a low voice as hervoice harmonies perfectly with the sound of birds above us. "To put words correctly, Everyone in the clan is thinking you will poison our ass." She purred as if speaking to a mere child as it seemed she was forced to explain herself once again, a pity too. She had thought the woman brighter than that. Perhaps it was a sign she was still too optimistic about her kind but nevertheless, she would put up with such a mortal flaw. "And if you will do that, go ahead and try, you'll find my mercy has limits." The last warning had been issued, if the fae so dared to turn her back to the sanguine siren, well, witty banter was but foreplay in lieu of what she had in mind for insolence.

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:58 pm

She looked the sanguine fae in the eyes, nodding to acknowledge the threats. I understand why you threaten me, but why would you think I would poison you? You know me, I believe it was you, my queen, who said that I would never hurt a fly. She said with a smile, it's sincerity was true. She would never hurt another wolf without a reason, and she believed revenge was a worthless cause. I think it's in the pack's best interest that I go and replant my herbs now. Good day to you, my queen. She said, bowing as she got up to retrieve her herbs and carried them into the shadows of the trees.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:34 pm

I pad up to the edge of the clearing, hiding in the Shadows of the forest, I break into the clearing, with a few bounds I was almost to the edge of the pedestal. I carried the pup in my mouth. I swayed my body back and forth rolling my shoulders as I went, my normal grey and white pelt, was now a tinted red color, from the blood. I go over to Alveraz and bow my head, keeping it low I set down the lone pup "Alveraz, Im whisper." I wag my tail, we haven't really met and I was going to probably as a lot from her for just meeting. "I found this pup, after this loner killed her mother and I killed the loner." My voice fades as I look into her eyes. I sigh "Will you kind of like "Adopt" this pup, only till she can eat meat, than I will care for her. He is still young, and small" I sit down and huddle the pup close to me incase she tried to kill it right now. I was going to protect it. I had pup last spring, but no milk would be left, at least that was good. I sighed and lowered my head, licking the pup and waited for and answer. But if she didn't I was going to kill it. No need to let it starve and suffer. I didn't mind either way.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:14 pm

The sanguine siren optics slightly dilated but she surely wouldn't let this unknown fae to notice her surprise at her request. To adopt? A slight chuckle escaped her pretty maw, as she though about her two precious little ones, how could she adopt another one? Indeed the unknown fae action was justified since Alvarez was the only mother around the camp and she had plenty of milk, but yet something in her didn't allowed her to say an answer yet. She was a calculated female so she was thinking at every possible decision. If she said yes and decides to adopt it even for a little while what would be the chances not to fall for this pup and consider one of it's own...And if she says no the pup will surely die. She was merciless, in general she wouldn't care but something about this pup intriqued her. "I would adopt it." Her melodious edgy voice rolled out as it reaches her ear lobes immediatly since she had a deep tone. Of course she answered directly but she didn't even consider what her mate would say about a 'runt', 'cause that what it will be in this family. She was sure Electro wouldn't accept it since it doesn't have his blood running through it veins, but yet the russet mistress didn't had any chance but try.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:32 pm

I wag my tail excitedly "Thank, Alveraz, that's your name right, I heard someone name Soul say your name and look at you, I figured it was your name." I wink and wait for a reply, I lick the pup and nudge it forward, it yips and searches for some food. I watch it and Smile.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:38 pm

She remain silent and noded her crown slightly, as a smile parted her lips observing the hungry little creature, with a swift movement she layed on her side and lays her crown delicatly on her paws, waiting for the female pup to come and eat. Her honey gaze glared at her observing every details of her pure white hue, "It looks like Electro." she mumbled softly thinking this might actually work. The pup, who couldn't have more then couple of weeks was ghostly like, slender. So slender that her delicate limbs were trembling even when she crawls, and so slender you could perfectly see her purple colored veins, pitiful. Yet she knew she will become beautiful once she gets more strenght from the milk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:40 pm

I nod and and smile "Thank you." I pad off into the trees and go back to my wolf, that I was killing before, to finish off the delicious nectar. I sniff the air and catch the faint scent of another wolf i have never smelled or seen before. I growled and lowered my head covering my neck. Thye could surely smell the blood would travel miles around here. I padded faster, as I came into the grassy meadow I stopped and looked at the wolf I had killed before.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:45 pm

She padded silently into the clearing, dirt covering her large silver paws. Alvarez was resting in the same spot she'd left her in. Soul trotted over to her and sat down, looking at the ruby coloured fae. A tiny white pup was nestled into her side, drinking hungrily from her. Who is this little one? She asked in a musical tone, tail wagging happily.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:52 pm

[ What wolf? Lol. ]

The russet siren felt how the runt touches her sanguine hue, immediatly he felt a feeling of disgust as she realize she couldn't do it. She could never love a runt who isn't from her own blood. It was... Pure digust that she felt as a maninly feeling of cold runned down her spine makeing the mistress shiver, the pup was drinking her precious milk that was only for her rubins. Her mind changed so drastically it looked as it wasn't even real, "This feeling of cold wouldn't change unless..." she snarled as she rised back on her dainity paws, as she lowered her crown her murderous canines sinked in the runt throt, inches below the throat more exactly, as knife in butter hitting an artery as blood continues to flow from it until the crimson nectar runned through her throat. He shaked the lifless runt in her jawls and in a swift movement she throwed it's corpse onto the ground, lifeless. Nothing tied her from this runt so she could do as she pleased since Edon wouldn't even recognize this creature from out clan.

Soul words ringed through the dry air and reached the siren massive ears sounding rather familiar, she turned around trying to the source of the voice, of course, Soul. She sat on her haunches on one side in a rather feminine manner, "No one now." A devilish smirk crossed her pretty maw as she spoke with a dark edgy voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:02 am

i smelt blood, I could smell it clearly, I could smell blood from miles away. I sighed and stood up, the wolf I had waited for would no longer be showing there self to me, at least right now. I stood up from my grassy and bed and bounded toward My new home. I say Alveraz and the pup, the dead pup. I sighed "Thank you, for considering it Alveraz." I said in a serious tone, as she tried. I picked up the pup and set down again, only to lick the blood from it and toss it over toward the forest. I no need to care for it, I never kept it close to my heart, things always fade away. I wagged my tail looking at Soul "Hello, Soul." I sat down and looked at her. My different colored eyes, shining. I looked back at the pup, I pounced on it's dead body and threw it in the air, only to catch again and repeat. I loved the feeling of the lifeless body in my pretty maw, I felt the blood seeping down my throat, it made me happy. I placed the head of the pup under my large paw and bit down the rump, I pulled off the back part of the pup and began eating it. Some may think this is gross, but it tastes delicious, blood and meat of my victim. Though this wasn't exactly my victim. I wagged my tail the whole time. I continue eating the small thing till there is small pile if bones laying before me. I stood looked around, keeping my eye on Soul.I padded back to the grassy meadow and waited for the Wolf I had waited for before to make themsleves known.

Last edited by Dame Whisper Vilkas on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:07 am

Appearing from the shadows of the forest as I always tend to I arrived into the clearing allowing the sun to compliment the edges of my obsidian black pelt, illuminating my slender figure and bright Caribbean blue eyes. I slowed my gentle trot into a slower pace, dainty black paws padding soundlessly against the ground in my advance. My sapphire-like optics gazed around noticing most of the numbers were still present despite the fact the feast was basically over. I didn't mind of course for though a pack in one spot was easily detectable and wasn't patrolling its strict borders as a group it is powerful beyond measure. A team of guiltless killers with a hidden squad of merciless assassins. Invincible. Besides, I liked knowing where everyone was instead of running about keeping tabs on each individual especially since he had acquired the Wacry lands in addition to our own. My maw parted enough to let my pink tongue slip along the edges of my canines while I gazed about each familiar face before taking refuge back within my narrow, black maw. "Queen Alvarez." I said addressing her in a casual greeting to acknowledge her in my usual soft tone that was as calm and collected as the darkness. Just as I was about to continue towards the pedestal I halted immediately hearing the tiniest sound, this one very unfamiliar and certainly not of the clan. My skull swiveled sharply while my optics immediately caught the source of the sounds. A white pup nestled into the queen's fur, drinking despite the clear fact she wasn't a part of the original litter. I sniffed once from where I stood and that was enough for me to catch Whisper's scent that I had become familiar with since she joined the Vilkas. Her scent was all over it and someone else's too... By the smell of the blood I figured the other wolf must be dead. It didn't take a genius to figure out Queen Alvarez had been kind enough to take the kid under her wing, perhaps to raise it as her own. I wondered if Electro knew... If not I sure wasn't going to be the one to tell him for I had no idea how he'd react. No matter. I'd roll with it. "Another mouth to feed?" I asked as I arched my brow at the queen once more questioningly for confirmation of what I already knew. That is until I saw the change of emotion in her eyes, the murderous look I've seen when she becomes angry or unsatisfied. I let my question trail off watching her finish the pup expertly as only we Crussades knew how, to kill without guilt or hesitation. It wasn't a skill rather it was a nature you simply had or didn't. There was no in between. When she was finished with her work a smirk tugged at the edges of my pretty little maw, a crooked smile that brought a narrowing to my eyes in my amusement, a darkening hue in my optics. "Another mouth to feed us..." I corrected myself with a small, dark laugh playing off my own words to adjust to the rapid change of events. I didn't blame her. Personally if I was the one asked I might've annihilated the tiny thing right then and then for both of our benefits. I certainly wasn't prepared to settle down and become responsible for another life every waking moment. I didn't even know how she could bear it. No freedom. No adventure. As a wolf lacking commitment in that area I couldn't even imagine.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum