DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Feast

+9
dame josie vilkas
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Margrave Swift
Commander Dante Catalina
Invidia Shangri'la Śmierć
King Electro Marcello
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas
13 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Great Feast Empty The Great Feast

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:16 pm

It was the powerful howl of the elusive sphinxes, seeping their ethereal tendrils beneath everyone skin, there was something different to this calling and every wolf could fell it into their bones, as though there had been an old awakening, an ancient memory being revived.
Edon's cranium snapped up from where he was in Clearing, and with a growl got up to his feet. His nerves tingled, and his fur quivered in anticipation - Jumping on his pedestal, the brute tossed back his cranium. Indeed, a reckless move to leave the majority of pack land empty and to move out as a whole group, but Edon worked differently - he made sure everyone stuck together like chess pieces on a board, of which he was a king and dictator. And should anyone attempt to invade into Dark Illusion, he would show them pure hell later on.

The spring was drawing to and end, and it seemed something else was happening. New times called for changes, and the Royal felt a new stirring within him. More power, more control - he needed those, and he needed his family. Trusting that they would follow him, the alabaster beast would never falter in stride, pressing on with all the stamina he had for what his size was worth. Eyes would narrow With a dip of his cranium, Edon would allow his vocals to boom forth. "The wolves of Vilkas, front line." He would then raise his craniun, waiting patiently for Shatter and Swift to bring the Curador corpse, as he stood down, keeping his tail lateral to his massive frame.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

The Great Feast Empty Re: The Great Feast

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:26 pm

I hear the howl and howl as well, joyfully I look at Swift then I grab the wolf carcass and throw it over my Shoulder and run to Edon as fast I can, feelings where gone, I felt no pain or tiredness, I kept running untill I met Edon "Here It is." I say panting heavily but feeling no exhaustion or pain. I place it down and bow at Edon upon his pedestal, I back up knowing I can't eat yet, I was a lower rank and I back away from the carcass and sit down and stare at the carcass licking my lips, the blood was almost teasing me it felt, I begin to jump around barely able to hold back from running up to the carcass. I bark toward the carcass and I roll on the ground, anything to get my mind of the carcass, but I couldn't I look up at Edon than the carcass than I sit down and wait, barely able to sit down. My eyes red tint, blood-lust filling my whole body, controlling all my actions.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Breathless was the airy gasp that sought passage through parted lips, stealing the mistress of her mindless meanderings. Her attention that had once been fixated upon the frivolity of her thoughts were, wholly now, vested to the aria that infiltrated her revelry. It was unlike any other calling she had lain harken to before and the sheer power of it flooded her senses, overwhelming her as only once before. She was blinded, deafened, and muted. Soundlessly, the blood-kissed harlot tread the lands to seek the source of such omnipotence -- bewitched and unable to break the spell that had been cast upon her soul. Only once had this occurred before and as much as she feared the reverence forced upon her being, she respected it for it was from them that she had been blessed and imbued with a power unlike any other. Yet for a moment, conscious thought took prevalence and made to reprimand her own self for being so pitifully weak. Such a servant and slave to a force beyond her control, what would happen if she were to stand before them? Would she lie upon her back and grovel for more? The thought conjured bile to her throat that tasted of acid along her tongue. She would not beg for anything. All that was required of her was to pay her due's and to get on with life, nothing more nothing less. And with steeled resolution and absolute control, the wraith traversed onward. She was sadistic, callous, and merciless; an arbiter of the mind, an instrument that sang and broke whensoever she willed it to. To have allowed herself a reprieve of supremacy was something foreign, unwanted and she would never again permit it entrance to the twisting labyrinths of her mind. Despite this, there was an undeniable fealty instilled within her to heed the demand's of the deities and upon her arrival, the sensation was only amplified. Humbled in the presence of her in law, the nymph opted for silence. Her lips did not want to taste the feast yet she was full aware that she was forced to in sign of loyality to the in law.. Though her mask betrayed little of her emotions ..

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Spring was ending, that much the beast knew. As seasons changed they brought a different kind of wind with them, the scents of the days to come. But as much as he longed for the warmer nights to arrive, they seemed to have been not coming soon enough. The frigid air that enveloped Saddle Meadow as a whole seemed to never give up or lessen, and instead seemed to grow ever colder but it came so closely to their end. Flesh would heat itself up automatically, warding off the dreaded cold and instead keeping his body at a warm temperature, feeling as though he weren't outside in the cold but instead safe and sound within the confines of his warm den.
Powerful legs would move in steady strides as they carried the albino beast through the lands. Venomous blue eyes would take in his surroundings with observance, ears cupping themselves forward to catch all the sounds, both near and distant, to keep him alert and not be caught off guard by anything. It would be here that the calling of unknown voices could be heard. But as he listened the Royal would finally hear the reasoning within the vocals of the calling, something about a grand feast. It intrigued him, made his body move seemingly involuntarily towards the sourced of the noise, as if he were not controlling his body but someone else was.
He would move with quickness, a sound step to a rather large beast. Fluid motions would carry him through the rugged terrain, eyes catching the sights of what appeared to be the pedistal nearing him. As he moved his nostrils would begin to flare, taking in the scents and using this to lead him in the direction. A familiar one seemed to linger within the air, Alvarez, and a small grin would seem to tug at his ebony lips. He hadn't seen a lot of his fellow member around as of late.
As his eyes began to drift away from Alvarez they would finally catch the full scene, the Curador he killed corpse, eyes widening slightly. Oh, the food! It were quite a marvelous scene, something the beast had never witnessed in a long time.
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Ugh, she hated going to these kinds of things. It forced her to be social and behave which was not something she ever looked forward to. Muscles tensed as her lanky legs carried her through the terrain, she wasn't even hungry. But her in law, Edon, call drove her to such a place. Small meals could keep her happy and satisfied long enough until she could find another one. Tail flicked behind her, the cold air wrapping around her delicate vessel. As she approached Electro she took a place beside him, not as dominant as she had been at the meeting, but still showing that she was there and she was strong. She eyed Shatter devilishly, observing her and waiting for others who arrive and see who they were. For if she ever saw them again, she would recognize their faces among the crowd. Massive ears flicked to the wolves that thanked these gods, of course she believed in them, but her thanks would be given at a later time in a much better way.
She noted the ebony female [Shatter] with the kind of energetic personality, and rolled her eyes slightly at her. Her gaze fell upon her once again. A smile tugged at her lips as she watched the cautious girl. "Darkest Greetings, desajuste." she purred dangerously. She had called the girl by this name many times in her thoughts, it was misfit in her native Spanish tongue. It was a nickname that could now stick for the rest of her pitiful life. Tail flicked behind her as she kept close to Electro, next to Edon pedistal were they sat, she was so proud and confident next to him.

She stood with an unknown patience, comfortable beside the man that had 'claimed' her. Yeah good luck with that king. No one owned her, not even the best of the best. While he was worthy, only time would tell what would become of the odd pairing. Licking her lips, she kept her focus on the wolves around her, watching them carefully. She knew the Vilkas wolves were not liked much by rogue's, and she hoped to see that pitiful Ancient arrive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:03 pm

I see Alveraz and Electro arrive, I sigh I mumble to myself "I will get barely any now that Electro and Alveraz are here, I could go up now, but I don't want to get into a tussle with Royal Edon" I hope I say quiet so no one hears me, but knowing me they probably did. I sit and bounce around some more, still un able to control myself the blood-lust was to strong, I let out a short howl and dig my claws into the earth, I look around and at the Body, my eyes narrow, they are now more of a red color than a blue color like usual. I look up at Edon then at body, I fall to the ground and claw the ground barely holding back now, seconds away from charging up. I look at Alveraz as she spoke "Greetings." I say in an annoyed tone.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Invidia Shangri'la Śmierć Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Black cloaked ears flattened against her head as melodic calls spoke to her. A summons, though there was something a little off about the voices. Changing direction on instinct, the fae was never one to pass up a meal. The echoes of the howl led her to the Clearing and as she entered, the sight before her widened silver eyes. A feast it was, though she had no idea how it would all get eaten. Silver eyes searched the pedestal until three figures were spotted. With heart quickening, the fae seemed to recognise on an instinctive level that they were not of this world. Dipping her head softly in their direction, she thanked them for their gift. "Your generosity my son is greatly appreciated, thank you." She spoke softly, though she was sure they would catch her words. She considered asking what it was for, why they'd been graced with this meal, but thought against it. "What is this for?" She asked as her melodious voice came out

Moving forward, the fae staked a claim on a doe that looked to have had her neck broken. She had no idea how many would respond to her son call, but she had little desire to dawdle and miss out on the feast. She moved up in the left sid eof her son, Edon, and sat down next to him wanting to groom his cheek so he can know how porud she is but she controled this unnecesary motherly insticts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:11 pm

I see the Ancient Vilkas coming and I stop, and I bow my head and my tail between my leg "Hello, Ancient Vilkas" I say as a greeting, in a calm voice, but inside I was boiling ready to explode my blood-lust taking over my body, I sit down and dig my claws deeper into the ground, and look at the pedestal where Edon is sitting and I sigh and look back at the body.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:24 pm

As susspected others were comeing reaponding to the call, regardles of their title or pack everyone needed to be present before the feast could start. Behind his pedestal were plenty of deer's corpses laying down on the soil with much cantities of meat surrounding their bones. The deers were marked with an x in their throats so all of the present wolves could notice there had been a sacrifice and bringed by Gods themselves.

Noticing his mother awaited arrival he slightly bowed his cranium, "I want everyone to know a new era has began." he bluntly answered her question with a devilish smirk slowly developing on the edge of his jawls. A new era... he thought to himself as he wondered into a deep thought. A new era of chaos and darkness where only the strongest will survive.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:27 pm

"A new Era?" I ask with a confused tone. I slightly sigh and look around at the food, I wag my tail and look back up at Edon.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Dante Catalina Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:43 pm

The tiny sanguine creature wondered the field as his momma let him to fond herbtracks alone saying it will be a valuable 'lesson' of how to track your prey. He lift up his small snout as he moved around but there where so manu unknown scent that he barely controled himself not to follow them. After half an hour or so he sensed the unconfundable vaniila scent of his beloved mother. He flicker his russet tail behind him as he raced towards the familar scent. Surprisingly he sensed more familiar scents, expecially his father strong scent that could be sense from yards away. When hebfibally arrived he was surprised to observe how many familiar faces was at the si callewd feast, though he didn't understood this term si well.
Commander Dante Catalina
Commander Dante Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Edon' cranium noded as his dangerously blue gaze shifted towards the source odd the voice, of course it was Shatter, the energetic yet sometimes brain wished by the blood frenzy she had from time to time. "A new era of chaos and destruction, where the Vilkas will conqueer new territories!" He snarleed fiercly as he answered the fae's questions. The ashen Royal curled his tail upon his massive frame in sign of dominance upon all the wolves who arrived. He knew many needed to come so he waited patiently shifting narrowed dangerously looking gaze to every wolf trying to observe every little detail.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:00 pm

I wag my tail and bark happily, I was ready to fight someone or something, all of a sudden I jump forward and Rip into a deer carcass and lick the blood, I look up and shake my head, my head covered in blood I look at Edon and sigh "I'm Sorry I couldn't help it" I back away from the carcass and lick my bloody face, I sigh at the relief of some of the tension in my body from holding back, I begin to bark again wanting more food and blood, now my eyes are turned from being a bright blue to a dark deep red.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:13 pm

Compelled by the thunderous howl of the Royal my pack mentality gave me no choice but to move quickly to the sound, my black paws carrying me with elegant speed through the forest, darting between the trees so efficiently it was almost as if I could very possibly have done it with my eyes closed. My senses were heightened at the calling and my naturally oceanic, icy glare had darkened tremendously as I registered the authority and malevolence in such a howl, they now seemed to resemble the darkest blue of the seas. Flecks of a blue-like violet here and there as a violent sea storm so present in my gaze a single wave would devastate whatever ship tried to sail them. As always I blended in easily between shadows of the forest like a ghost in the wind until I finally hit the clearing, edging forward slowing to a slow trot once I was in clear view. My mesmerizing gaze moved about the area to take in the faces of each present though whoever tried to penetrate into my eyes would surely be lost. Not at all navigable during this time. As expected I lowered my head into a small bow before Edon before addressing the rest of the pack, a single nod of acknowledgement until I reached Ancient. "So it seems you are still about..." I joked darkly in reference to her absence with a respectful bow of my small skull, a sly grin pulling at the corners of my pretty little maw.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:18 pm

"Welcome Swift." I say not knowing what else to do, only to get my mind off the blood. I jump around more and more, as I will till I get to eat. I lay down my body flat and lay my head on my paws then I stand up and Greet Swift with a head bow, also showing respect. Blood seemed to change me to a Dis respectful wolf to one who respected those who deserved it. It also made me more aggressive and protective. I Lick some more blood from my maw, and I blink my eye at Swift, the other covered by the Scar. I wag my tail slightly and wait.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:56 pm

With a slow pace I pad into the clearing where the feast laid, Edon high on his pedastal next to his mother and inlaw. I wasn't fond of how Edon seemed to flaunt about his authority over the pack but seeing the great feast bestowed upon them, he wasnt about to make a fuss. He sat, looking up at the Royal, taking in his words and wondered if he could actually lead us to bigger and better things. He sat down slowly, a bit aways from any kind of centered attention at him, his cold off colored blue eyes gazing up at Edon, waiting for his next words. I take no notice of the other wolves around the feast as if they didnt even exsist, but he was hungry after offering his last kill as a gift to the new family so the meal did intice him to stay there and wait for his time to feast.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  dame josie vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 am

i stop seeing wolves a scurry into the shadows licking my lips my eyes prying around i watch at whats going on intrigued i lick my lips once more and go further back in the shadows my snow white fur not helping
dame josie vilkas
dame josie vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:02 am

"Hello Kyuusai" I say in a slightly agitated tone yet with a bow of my head as a greeting, waiting to long to eat. I bounce around some more and look at the carcass' I let out some small howls. I bark toward Edon and his Mother inlaw. "When can we eat." I ask not demanding but they could tell I wanted to start and I was going to start soon, yet I wasn't going to start without there permission again. I run and rub against a tree and feel my back get scratched, i rub against it till my back was bleeding a bit, then I reached back and licked the wounds. I pad back to almost near where I was but not, the ground was dug up where I was, I dig my claws into the new spot.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:05 am

[OOC: Josie... Or whatever her name îs... Who accepted her membership.? ]
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:06 am

No one, she is new, she has to know how things work. give her this time as a break, she posted in announce yourself....lol?]]
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:11 am

continure rping, please? lol]]
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:23 am

(off- no idea, if any at all lol??)

My gaze shifts to the energetic Shatter, annoyed to see her maw with hints of blood from the curadors dead body. Shatter he replies as he nods his head slightly to aknowledge her. He didn't understand the fae much and he wasnt sure he wanted to, although he did wonder how she was always so bouncy and mostly happy, though she seemed akward at times, he pondered what her past could have been like to produce such odd behavior within the pack. As quickly as he aknowledged her, he looked back up towards his Royal, waiting for his words, again like no other wolf exsisted in his world as he swished his tail impatiently back in forth in the ground behind him.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:26 am

My eyes now fully a dark red, instead of a beautiful blue. I stare at the carcass; worrying about nothing else. Not hearing anything else, everything else was un important, I stare at the carcass' and get close to them and then sit down as I do then get closer then sit down, when I was inches from One I sniffed it then Licked it. I backed away, not wanting to get into trouble by the Royals, I sigh and go back to the tree and scratch against and lick the blood from side and back.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:46 am

[ If she want to get accepted she better post the desired rank. ]

Edon's narrowed dangerously optics observed Rhe familiar large male, Kyuusai. The ashen Royal blinkedonce slowly as he slighty nods his head at the same time to let him know he aknowledged his greeting. His round ear were high perked as they rotate to the source of the greeting Shatter did, it could be easily to observe with wandering eye that the young female was intriqued by the presence of his cousin, Kyuusai. With a quick movement he leaped off his pedestal, as he stretched his limba almost seeming like floating across the earth. With a swift move of his back limbs he landed silently on the dry earth, he headed towards Curador corpse and placed a claw in his throat. A malicious smirk developed in his jawls, "I want this Family to grow big and powerfull like it once was. I want to let you know... The punishment for those who question my authority it's death.!" He snarled thunderously as it ringed through the air a little echoeing before reaching their ear lobes. As he finishes his sentence with a mere swift movement of his unshattered claw he cuts the Curador throat and throw it in front of them. "Take it as a 'lesson' and imagine your body in place of this whortless piece of meat.!"" He snarled once again leaning his cranium sinking his dangerously canines and ripping the flesh out of the bone. He straighted it once again licking his eloganted canines, "Take a piece of it as loyality contract and..." He paused as he rised his paw in front of his jawls and merely licked it, sinking his canines into it as the crimson liquid pouring down from it. The aroma was devastatong yet only does who knew what auto-control îs knew how to handle the blood frenzy it gave. "...Take a sip from this in sign of your loyality towards me an the pack." He lifted the paw in front of them waiting for them to come one by one like sheeps as the higher ranks were the lasts. He knew he could get attacked by those who couldn't control themselves as they see the crimson liquid pouring down in massive cantities. "After that the feast can beginng" [meaning you can go and devour a deer behind the pedestal]
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:50 am

"Me First." I growl and I approach the Body, I rip a piece from the stomach and carry it in my mouth. I begin to eat it, quickly I have it gone within seconds. I go over to Edon and look at the Blood in his paw, I lash toward his paw and almost bite it, but I don't I lick the blood off his paw and wag my tail I back away and bow to Edon then I run toward a deer carcass and begin tearing it to pieces and licking the blood up, while wagging my tail, ignoring everyone. [[Better? I ruin everything, Lol]]

Last edited by Warrior Shatter Vilkas on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum