DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ghost of Beauty

+6
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Count Skoll Śmierc
Curador Ryder Sierra
Law Enforcer Kovai
Knight Timber Lundam
Countess Fate Beausans
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Ghost of Beauty - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ghost of Beauty

Post  Countess Vivienné Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:44 pm

a fatal manifestation of beauty. she moves with a sensual langour; softly provocative were the lithe delineation of her curves. slyly animated in the compelling vibrancy, of mysterious youth - delicate, and deceivingly frail; crafted her direct, and lascivious wantonness, alluding to a crueler demeanor and seductive intent. thirsting for intimacy, she begs for closeness; consent. touch. possession, is the carnal whisper of her voice, ensured by a primal fervor and a longing desire to consume. coveting, for what seems like empathy and benediction, in the hot anticipation of her sweet ardent, kisses. she is passionate, extremely solicitous; naive, coquettishly invoking the smooth languidness of her melancholy, and warranting gaze. decadence, illuminated unto the sublime angles of her gracefully, contoured facial likeness. thick, amorously-curled lashes and a silky, venusian mouth whose red lips were tinged in moist invitation. her appeal is intoxicating, unnatural; divinity kissed in the ethereal tenderness of wintry perfectionment; a feral symmetry, attuned wicked and sensually divine. raven-haired lashes coiling above her dark, sultry eyes suggest a memory of ultimate pleasure, cruelty - veiling her essence beneath its frigid, penetrating and irate contempt. serpentine limbs, whose seething grace pronounce the prodigal allurement of a she-dragon. fore seduction comes so easily to her, mirrored in the curling flesh of her tender lips. the gentleness in which she moves. unrelenting as the moon. unforgiving as the sea. to stare her. is to breathe her in—to taste her, deeply.

she is the drug. you are the consumer. prolonged, is their ambuscade of torment; grief. too high to comprehend, your fate is predestined; the moment you lay eyes on her exquisite sin. a dangerous addiction that rests, in the heroine of her lips. moistened, raw; they, coat the porcelain lineament of her slender, vicious fangs. mouth, curved—as though to pull you into the burning enamour of her binding kiss. there is no benevolence. there is no warmth. there is no compassion to the intoxication of her merciless, and unadulterated love. if cruelty had a face. she were its amative release, a passion's swelling; borne of ardent effluence—and the forbidden crucible of intimate, carnality. tenderness, and violence. the anacreontic emanation of ill-induced, pain. if cruelty had a face, you would know by the imperfectionment of her love. the softness of her arms. the exudation of their virulent whispers. the warmth, and provocation, of such a sensuale touch — there was desire — in the way she, moved. an uncontrollable flame. a ravenous passion. that burned through, and into you. there was enthrallment and intimacy, in such violent eyes. how her stare seemed to implore the depths of your soul. piercing; tearing—as if each emotion were tended, by the strings of lucrecre; her guilded harp of gorgon, dissimulation. and the mapping elegance of her smooth, sensual fingers were the inflamed manifestations of their savage, accord; their unearthly song, screamed. from beneath their solicitous vice, of unwarranted hell. sublime dissatisfaction, fore hers were a hunger that could never be slated. an ache; of infinite pining, and corporal law. fore no matter how many mortal soul she devours—it could never sustain, the voyueristic frenzy. the vampirism, of her thirsting immortality and deviant ways. there is, as always—an illicit violence, to her viciously impulsive. and candid entirety, of acquisitive lure. an unsaturated yearning; to the evil of her, love. merciless. unforgiving. a burning and volatile fire, that constantly. feeds, on the vitality surrounding her—magnetic, irresistible, and borne of arrogant dynamism. she needs no invitation, to feast upon your lips. engorged, as a steady throb of pulsating, shuddering arousal warms, the bracketing flesh, of your parted thighs. waist. tongue. the inviting heat of your opened mouth. drawn out, in a long and breathless moan. Vivienné is the embodiment of erotic sensuality; extremely, giving; extremely affectionate. as it is in her animalistic nature to devour, worship and consume.

the afternoon would not quench her feral hunger, every evening had become as restless, as weary, as the last. doused in heat and fever, the warmth lingered in her smooth cheekbones; touching her neck and blooming beneath her breastbone, a gentle and soothing caress. such evenings were now accustomed to VIVIENNÉ's presence, and her light endeavours extended long into the evening. hours of solitude, personal seclusion - where she slipped into the fervent shadows, prowling amidst the shadows; a silent and deadly predator. there would be no one to accompany her, for she preferred to be alone. yet on this particular evening, her gaze would sharply flicker to one side; drawing closer and closer. his scent, new and unfamiliar, deliciously greeted her in an aggressive rush of thick cologne. the chilling air twisted, curling around his lithe, masculine frame in glacial rivulets; and in the slant of dawn, she could just barely address his lean profile from the gathering of trees. her eyes slowly moved over the length of his body, watching him as he breathed deeply. the quiver of his hard muscles, the long, sinewy tendons that stretched along his back and wrapped around his muscular thighs and pulsating flesh. his breathing, laboured and hot, as he paused to speak with the King; resonated deeply, pounding against her ears in clandestine waves.
"Bravo." VIVIENNÉ's hiss slips in an alluring whisper, her tone venomous though soft. possessed an edge of undeniable, cruelty. her lips curved upward in a manner, discreet and gentle; beguiling his efforts. inviting his disdain. gracefully she slips towards him, moving away from the trees, unearthly and bewitching - quietly seething across the floor in a spidery gesture. svelte, arachnid legs sashaying beneath her pale skin; rippling along a streamlined figure and slender waist. her long, agile body were softly-contoured in lascivious curves - its perfume sweet, laced in venom and desire. this same desire smouldered hotly in her eyes; not borne of love, nor intimate affection, yet one of violence and passion and pain. it burned beneath her breast, her heart a graven murmur, as she passed effortlessly between the living and the dead. her stare were cold, she devoured him with her eyes. yearning to consume his soul. her smile, thin and empty, did not touch the sweetness of her poisoned gaze - yet rather, passed icily through him, a haunting and deadened reflection. she paused before Skoll, looming beneath the shadows - the silence, eerie and moist with frost, dripping wetly against her delicious curves and lithe frame. her face, narrowed and smooth, were angled in harsh, waning moonlight; such features were soft, delicate and possessed of extreme beauty. and she gazed towards him, lengthening the minutes, the tension; refusing to exchange anymore words and denying him her voice.
Countess Vivienné
Countess Vivienné

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:22 am

So silent was the flaming mistress as her lithe figure promenaded toward the congregation of wolves both strange and familiar to her, long and elegant limbs carrying her forward nonchalantly. Copper toned paws graced the moist earth in a silent fashion making her approach while her fiery gaze surveyed the wolves present, so many of them here indeed. Oh how she loved a crowd, almost in the same way Alice enjoyed an audience, the only thing differentiating between the two was their perceptions. The roles they played so drastically different in their dealing though Maria always enjoyed the Countess's presence. She was one of the only other females who could change the game the moment they presented them self, and the way she so carefully tore the hearts out of the men in her sights with practiced expertise was so entertaining to behold. But whose eyes exactly did the little actress catch with her performance? Maria's amber orbs gleamed with delight as they observed the fresh blood here in Amnity here to be addressed by her King. The hell fires danced about her irises fervently in a fast paced execution never lacking rhythm, always so coordinated was their choreography circling about the pitch black pupil in their middle. The flames found their way upon the white fae first, taking in her features carefully to assess her character, her strengths and weaknesses. It didn't take her long at all, a few seconds later she had already adverted her eyes finding all the information she searched for. Such an open book was that little delicate flower, but nearby was an igneous stone that looked oh so familiar to the observant female. His introduction only confirmed her suspicions, the physical connections so prominent his genes could be shared with no other robust demon. Light gleaming from above settled onto her brazen pelt, the sandstone color becoming as vibrant and active as the blaze found in her eyes, broken only by the sporadic layer of ash covering the fur along her back. So warm was her physical appearance she truly was an eternal flame, a cruel young mistress who would eagerly incinerate those that crossed her. But the rare softness, the unusual obedience she showed towards the dominant male defending his position before his own kin was for that male alone and no other. For only he could dominate her, force her as close to submission as her character allowed. And for that very strength found in no other she allowed him to objectify her, craving the sinner and all his splendor. Maria sauntered towards her savage master, an oblique smirk of amusement crossing her ink black lips which she parted to speak once she had reached him, approaching his right flank with her optics trained on Skoll. "Come now, mi amor, aren't you going to give your brother a proper welcome?" She asked in mock innocent in her pleasing tone, voluminous tail grazing Skoll's broad chest tenderly as she pivoted on her heels to show her sovereignty affection. How cold hearted she could be in his presence, a cruel flare always glowing luminously in the blackest nights. She turned her head into Ksieżyc's muscular neck, cranium rubbing into the nook beneath the strong jaw of the robust beast. The female continued the delicate gesture, pressing herself into his stone exterior where fire and darkness would combine in the same way they did together in this hell, perhaps the very one she would forever sit beside him in. The prestigious abyss of power and supreme. She had already accepted his offer when she had approached him at his Royal Den, and now she merely had to wait. To play the role until judgement was passed by the crowned sinner. In the meantime here she would continue to play, to explore the new personalities in this pass that funneled into the very heart of Vimur.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:38 am

The ghostly entity's bi coloured eyes widened as she took in the sight of this new wolf, a raven and sanguine male who spoke such strong words towards her, as well as the male who resembled him greatly. She had her sentence cut off abruptly, but assumed a submissive pose in the presence of the King. Her soft white pelt glowed in the light, giving her a look of angelic innocence and beauty. She looked up at him, and smiled. My King, I came in search of a new 'ome, and 'oped to find one 'ere. If I have displeased thee, my apologies. She told him, her silky voice quiet. She rotated her delicate ivory cranium to gaze at this new female, one of sandstone colouring that caught the eye like a raging inferno. She was no doubt beautiful, and something told Fate that she had staked her claim over the king. Her long white tail curled over the terra, the long strands barely touching the ground below her feet. She waited like that, hoping the king would allow her to live here.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Count Skoll Śmierc Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:21 pm

at the gaze of my brothers obvious lover maria i am wise to know he has other business in his mind before a last gaze at fate perhaps it was not the demons ambition to find a lover in this pack the brute stands tolerant in a proud manner allowing his huge muscular bod to unfold tensing slightly it is clear my and my sibling the king share the perfection at the highest genetic build as possible, i lower my cranium flexing my nape built up or muscle and fat around the dodges and under upon my nape as this acts as fat when if my neck ever is to become target only fate would bleed no harming, i jolt my pools on all the wolves as my crimson sapphire one gleans like the our bust of the first devastating fire in hell and my other pool the brightest of the sun light glow gleams as i allow my nape to bow showing my brother respectful bows before dismissing himself, and folding his firm muscular stilks build like a rock of the darkest corners of burning fires of hell he uses them to pace in a almost regal fashion allowing my frame to gallop are its own pace across the terra my crooks big as a bears sink into the moist soil with substantial amounts of paw prints are born showing the out line of my foot steps leaving a slight beat as i move the sound gradually fades as skoll has know left the scene only remaining a scent of his natural scent of rotting flesh appealing for those who are with death end minds yet horrifying for the angels. a the brute exits himself the masculine canis's derma ripples down his never ending muscular body like a rock it shows its fur posture only the fur running along his sleek limbs thin and silky as a spiders web with many uses and beauty it can create yet like the web the silk is beautiful the owner is the spider the most heartless, deadly insect of their world killing anything painfully and slowly that enters is territory enjoying the intake of the sweet tasteful nectar it will gain causing boiling blood to harass his body flowing like angry bashing waves terminating every other thought but hate slaughter and death, some sort of sick pleasure would be obtained at the time the event would come not to his brother, fact, as he has earned forever loyalty being my beloved sibling but it would probably to any male or female who would consider being rude in a serious manner. the brute thinks about the female who was flirting so intense and seductive the mistress as white as a ghost hoping she would follow to share body's in some privacy.(not fate) the brute would wait in the shadows flaunting hi gazing pools their sapphire glow admiring her sensational frame he flaunts his tail and a certain height with a grin trying to attract her he stares at her with a oblivious yet seductive grin swept along side his maw luring the female to his nest.
Count Skoll Śmierc
Count Skoll Śmierc

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:26 am

As the brute who had spoken to her earlier, introducing himself as Skoll, left, she turned her gaze from the unresponsive King to the woman made of fire who stood by his side. This woman was most obviously the King's mate, a woman who, based off looks alone, was not to be trifled with. Something about her screamed that she was a brutal killer, one who could tear you apart without a thought, yet maintained an effortless grace and hidden beauty. She lifted her delicate body from the ground gracefully, her silky fur glinting as she moved, showering the ivory stands in angel dust as it caught the light that trickled into the clearing, and smiled at this she wolf, revealing teeth whiter than her pelt, but sharper than diamonds. If I may ask, 'oo might you be? She asked the sandstone female, her fine ivory muzzle splitting to reveal her razor sharp canines briefly as she voiced her question, the thick accent of her homeland lacing her words. She sounded alluring, dangerous, mysterious. All traits of the ghost that stood there, her pure pelt glowing softly in the light as she waited with her long tail held in a curl behind her long legs. She could still faintly hear the snarls of her old packmates, especially her Alpha, who would tear the ghostly woman limb from limb, then tear her apart even further if she went back. She shuddered slightly, a move invisible to anyone gazing upon her immortal attractiveness, but still reminded her of what she had on the line. The angelic demon watched the fae's finely chiselled face as she waited, her bi coloured gaze depthless and curious. While she waited, her pointed ears flicked back and forth to capture the sounds of the flora and fauna around her. She could smell the prey around herself, feel the moist terra below her feet, taste the dry summer air that filled her lungs with each breath. Everything about this place seemed right, seemed like a place she could stay. She stood there, her unimaginable beauty out in the open for all to see, and awaited a response from the flaming fae.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:19 am

I look at all the wolves and roll my shoulders slightly and scratch my ear. I stand and shake out my pelt and nod to them all "This has been fun but, I might as well be going." I smirk slightly and go to edge of me forest and scan it. I spot a small trail of pinned grass and flowers, a deer trail. I break threw the trees and bushes and land evenly and softly on the small trail and lower my large cranium to the ground and bound down the tail swiftly and quickly, going no were in particular.

::Timber, gone now.::

Last edited by Knight Timber Lundam on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:05 am

The word 'Maria' immediatly run through his mind as he heard her dainity paws so elegantly place on the ground. Oh she surely was something else that sultry devilish inveigler. Her movements mocking his – adjoining him on the slippery bank – eyeing him hungrily while cool words added to the chilled night. Perhaps he was falling into the alluring charm. Ravishing into her undenying good looks. Allowing the hunger of his body to overpower the judgment he so easily came by. Jealous. One might say. No, no he would not allow himself to sub come to the envious nature that had so rightfully be bred into him. Though went someone is so heavily placed in ones mind at a young age it becomes difficult to even deter away from that path. Her luscious coat those soft vocals on that she spoke. All drawing out the envious nature. Atramentous thoughts began to cloud his enervated mind – unlike the looming night sky scattered with pinholes of light Ksiezyc’s mind was warped in an vague blanket.

Emotionless rhodochrosite eyes that barricaded his own soul would seek to pierce through his brother, so heavy, obviously masculine, and intense was his gaze that no one would be able to deny the full manhood that the prominent beast displayed in all his strong, icy power and glory. Brow would raise coolly as Maria boasted of to this question in a rather unbelieving fashion.
"Mein lieber Bruder. Sie sind ein Spieß Bild von unserem Vater, Sie müssen nicht Loyalität, müssen Sie nicht Ehre. Und Sie wissen verdammt noch mal nicht wissen, was Respekt ist. Sie kamen zu mir nach Hause, ich begrüße Sie, aber dies wird nicht von Ihnen als gut." My dear brother. You are a spit image of our father, you do not have loyality, you do not have honor. And you do not fucking know what respect is. You came into my home, I welcome you, but this will not be yours as well.

"Shall we begin.?" he replied shifting his gaze to Maria, voice a deep baritone rumbling from his throat, so manly and thick with power and authority that she would have no choice but to succumb to it if she were to call herself a woman. He worked his way across the entire white canvas, staining all purity with lust and passion. Her scent wafted with the wind in all its rightful sensuality, and the powerful manner of which she carried herself was something that Ksiezyc approved of. He enjoyed her mannerisms, and they were not yin and yang but two dark souls coined together in such a complex manner that he could be rendered into a frenzy at any moment and wish to lavish her with gentle kisses while ravishing and tearing apart her entire tainted soul all the same. He remained emotionless like a well crafted statue as he swiftly bring his right paw close to his mouth opening his sharpness knives. Sinking them further into the soft tissue a massivly sweet nectar starts to pour.
"Ich schwöre auf mein Blut, vor dem Tod, dass ich dein sein. Um Sie zu schützen und schätzen Sie, bis der Tod durch uns aus."I swear on my blood, in front of death, that I will be yours. To protect you an cherish you, until death due us apart. he would sneer, bloodlust consuming his veins in double degree. He felt lost in an empty abyss of fire, and then he was lost, drowning, falling down, down, down into an empty rut. And hence one would see that it was without hesitation that he lifted his massive right paw and placed it against Maria's shoulder gently for a moment, allowing her ashen sandstoned fur to tickle his calloused paw pads and the blood to dirty her coat she so much cherished. Slyly, the man would bring his cranium to the side of Maria's and lick only once her thin cheek bones almost fervently like a gentleman showering a woman in kisses. And with this, he waited for her reply. He knew Maria was a merely Young Adult and he was still untrained but he knew he can craft her as well as a diamond, with dexterity and patience. He was waiting for her to speak in her native language, to be pure, and to drink her blood in submissivness.

Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:13 am

{does that welcome qualify for me too? I'm seriously confused now..... sorry!!!}
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Vivienné Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:17 am

Ah, what a pity. already throwing his cards on the table? the aphrodisiac siren though that perhaps she finally found a gambler as she is but she disapointed her in a vulgar act of throwing away all the mistery. Warm, and pulsating with breath, with life; Vivienné smells his flesh, and skin. a sweet, damp perfume mingled with the scent of water, and midnight rain. her silhouette slips through the darkness in haunting disarray; smooth and sensual, muscled curves twisting gracefully, as she elegantly drew towards this fiend─this beast. her eyes trailed his form. they moved along his body with a gentle, purring hunger. her eyes touched his face, his neck; lured by the taste, the adulating promise of sin, and carnal worship. he lavished along the glissading rivers, bathing still─silent and vexatious, in his self-contemplation; miserable, the manner in which he doted, and pined. caressing, the reflection of his image with a reluctant, wavering sigh. her eyes, swarthy obsidian pupils; unfurled beneath lithe, elongating lashes─thick and sultry, were the silky whisper of her feminine voice. they held no compassionate edge, nor wanton affection in their seductive crescendo─cold, merciless; void of desire and affection. her empathy, were discreet and chilling─bereft of mercy, hollow and relentlessly cruel. slowly, she would writhe closer in a mesmerizing dance; tempted by the heat, by the give of his parted flesh. her whispers were warm and inviting. her lips were formed in a thin, predacious line─her smile, soft, though yet slicked in alluring bemusement. curving the chill of her full bottom lip, indented by long, glistening ivories. his movements, his pitiful demeanour were silently acknowledged by their enstranged lethargy; deliberate, and ambitionless; as though he possessed no dreams, no aspirations of his own. her eyes following down his misery, caressed his throat; drinking his soul, in a moment of vicious yearning. "why do you sigh, and linger, like so? did someone hurt you?" Vivienné smirks, purring in a sensual croon. her svelte, white bodice pausing calmly before him, hips arched in their slender contours. the moonlight playing along her spine, lacing its erotic curve in sweat and raw silver─the moonlight, how it caressed against her breast, soothing with all the intimacy of a passionate lover. "do you have a voice?"
Countess Vivienné
Countess Vivienné

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Vivienné Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:17 am

[OOC: I believe not. ]
Countess Vivienné
Countess Vivienné

Back to top Go down

Post  Invidia Shangri'la Śmierć Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:35 pm

The porcelain predator – construed of soft angles, passive in all the makeings of a beast. not crudely stitched, nor carved and beaten into from. Iinstead, carries the soft apparence of tempered glass, the look of being breakable by the softest of blows. Instead, beneath the docile exterior she is hard-bitten and palpably unbreakable. Of this, her sparrow-boned form is one blessed with short legs, and a tapered jawline; an addition to her already frail guise.It is one that is carried about in an artful fasion, graceful. Each shift of the tidal sinew caught up in an aura unadultered innocence – maybe she did gain something from her mother’s regal features after all . tea cup paws grace the ground , dipped in the snow, with porcelain tendrils beneath the saddle of sanguine hues . painted with a cherub’s brush , her pelt is a bright shade of white . diamond in their own right , the rusted and tarnished precious metal , the trench coat hangs from her svelte bodice . petite columns hold her dancer’s frame – the muscles trained and formed from the constant struggle to find and bring down prey – as she walks with a melodic grace . holding herself with regal affair , the cranium of the melodramatic woman rarely dips below her shoulder’s frame . her fluffy long tail flickers behind her as the striking appearance of her body begin to fall into place . like a tree , her strangling branches are thin and obscure – far longer than the broad chest in which her father bestowed upon her – but the truth be told the gossamer harpy will grow into them nicely . beautiful and graceful . the woman’s eyes are probably the most abstract of her features . the splash of crimson against the ebn maw of the dancer . sanguine liquids seem to shift through the iris as even the pupil seems to be tainted with blood .
Invidia Shangri'la Śmierć
Invidia Shangri'la Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:59 pm

Such brotherly love, but of course she did not judge either of them for their tense relationship. For even within family trust, respect, and loyalty should be earned or displayed toward their kin from birth. The in breakable bond of family always lingering in the back of your mind, the most revered structure beside that of the pack. But of course this was simply a Catalina tradition, a culture whose foundations she learned to build upon from her own birth, the undying loyalty to family. The most valuable treasure the lucky ones are blessed with, a sparkling gem priceless just before the glory found in victory and leadership. And yet she understood her King, his resentment but gentlemanly nature that allowed Skoll to stay. Perhaps their time spent together would allow their relationship to be rekindled like a weak flame suddenly being fed more fuel or maybe not. Regardless as the brother to her king she is obligated to respect him and hold her judgement, besides, she had other matters to tend to now. The baritone rumble from his chest brought her back from her thoughts, the vibration felt long her fur as it transfered from his body to hers in the same manner electricity leaps from one wire to another. She could feel the list from this masculine beast, a sinner who kept his composure while almost always giving off the silent power of his thoughts into the aura that surrounded him. It was this silent power that brought her to conclude it was here the dark abyss of hell and insatiable flames would become one, a prestige of power and authority whose bond would remain strong enough to maintain leadership. Indomitable. Her fiery blaze watched him silently as he drew blood upon his paw and spoke his words to her, the sweetest of nectar consuming her as she slipped her pink tongue from its depths and swiped it along her ink black lips. So collected she had been trained to be bloodlust wasn't an issue for her and so she remained like a stagnant flame until she felt him press his wounded appendage upon her shoulder, soaking the red fluid into her cherished ashen sandstone pelt, but she wasn't the type to fret over something to trivial. For she had a secret satisfaction feeling the worn pads press against the muscle and bone, the warm drilling of the blood through her thick layers. It was then a thought occurred to the young mistress: that it was possible she had been wrong. This brute in all his masculinity could give her everything she desired, the knowledge she craved. He could form her, sculpt her, into the female she ought to be. The one her own family would've attempted to create. But she wasn't going to use his, of course not, for what other male was strong and powerful enough to subdue her? To treat her with a gentleness and ferocity that was so very rare? There was no other nor did she believe there would be. This bloodlust infected man was it, and she accepted that as she lifted her own copper toned paw toward her muzzle, a wry smirk upon her face as jaws parted to reveal young, dagger like canines. She welcomed his affection and then as expected moved in to reply in her own native tongue. She eyes him confidently as she always did, a playful gleam in her orbs meant only for him as she slowly drew her paw across the merciless edges of her white teeth. The sanguine would flow freely, an injured dam spilling its contents in one area out of its control but she didn't wince or acknowledge any discomfort at all if there was any. Instead she simply widened her pretty little smirk and spoke her own response to his, creating their covenant. "Lo juro por mi sangre, en presencia de la muerte que seré tuya y sólo sirven a su lado solo por toda la eternidad hasta que la muerte nos separe debido" I swear on my blood, in the presence of death that I will be yours and only serve at your side alone for all eternity until death due us part. she said easily without hesitation or lacking her characteristic confidence and conviction. Her tone soft like a gentle breeze but as powerful in its stance as a hurricane. And when she was finished she placed her bloodied paw against his shoulder, watching the dark colored pelt become stained visibly in her blood to seal her offer. Sliding her paw down his coat she then moved in to reciprocate his affections, rubbing under the base of his throat with her skull while her tongue swiped along the corner of his mouth.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Count Skoll Śmierc Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:34 pm

i gaze with desire to the precious freshly white female eyes gaze upon her temple i give gentle charming happy smile, i stiffen my crooks at my brothers words washing along marias brain what a memory a new wife perhaps to the smierc the brute flexes his long masculine ligaments to the pure white fae prowling soft words towards her ears my lips plump making a slight tickle evolve along her ear as a tender lick is applied ahh the testosterone bubbles a sweet desire to hare a seductive passion he rushes his large cranium down her platform feeling like the white dark goddess is different from the other females could this be love?passion? the brite flickers his eye lid in sevaral blinking unsure of his thoughts not replying to his brother it was not my fault father was such a ass instead he attends to this female, passionately tending to her needs, giving tender licks the taste of her sweet taste dances on his tongue allowing our silky coated furs to to mix along my muscular neck making it blend to a silver development ahh the brute finally found a female he would possibly have feelings for if she left of was stolen from his firm grasp the brute says with passion in English but a native German accent like a seductive prowl ' m'dear lady i would be never touched without will but you may have my will if only its your desire i sigh as my eyes was forcefully plunged away from their lock down on your perfect temple of a godess' the poetic brute picks his lyrics carefully with such passion he never felt before many vigorous growls playful with a low melodious tones escape from his voice box sounding like a smokers tone from the scar he got from trying to defend his brothers place when he left this would be his secret letting the beast known as his brother think of the hate he so forcefully has a passion for. allowing his masculine young yet distrought voice to enter her ears and ring though as a memory to her brain to tease her with a memory of my feelings towards her the brute is clever hoping she is not a player like himself and would provide forever loyalty if we would court for a couple of sun sets he would perhaps request a committed partnership where she would be blessed with hips pups due t our up coming sin if he is successful in a claim over the princess i would change my wicked ways in seducing every female if i could resist.
Count Skoll Śmierc
Count Skoll Śmierc

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:03 am

A smirk curled upon the side of the Konge's lips as he heard the woman's response, and nodded his head once in acknowledgement. Innocence and a soft, fragile beauty she looked, but the air that she exuded was mysterious and rather much the answer of a harlot. Flicking his ears, the sinner made to reply her, yet her affection made the man growl in pleasure lifting his cranium and tail in the fashion of the king in pride and confidently, he would take two steps towards her all the while affixing her with a heavy male gaze. Muscles would bulge from beneath his pelt as his tail would lash powerfully against his thick thighs in his display of dominance and ownership of the girl in front of him. His sphinx, his Queen. "Then, this is it." Musky breath with German accent would slip forth in a raspy tone of desire, pushing himself into her, mixing their fur as his chest met her own though he was larger. Their faces but inches away as he moved,he licked her muzzle gently, warming up to touch first before he would lean his fine sculptured cranium to arouse her slender spine with kisses giveing her a phantom feeling of shiver running down in every place his ebon lips touched. Ebony lips would curl up in a twisted smile as he lavished his attention onto the long-legged doll paw, he leaned his cranium forward just inches separeting him from the paw. The King rolls his salmon tongue out between his canines that where tained just a bit, makeing them look more yellow then white, and runs it allong her delicate ashen sandstone paw. Ah, the flavour. It's was unmistakable hers. Will she be able to restrain this beast just for her or will she allow Ksiezyc do be a womanizer? Just time will know.

[OOC: Change your name in Queen Maria Śmierć ]
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:31 pm

witnessing the whole thing her orbs bore into the couple, happy for them and wondering if maria can settle him down to be only hers, to make a claim on him.As prodigy walks out of the shadows a type of holyness is circled around her, bringing light and pride to this occasion, the elegant gesture turns into a respectful bow to the new queen then to the king. The spark of a new beggining it seems, a new generation but for the good or bad? only time would tell.

The ticking in prodigy's lobes was as if the temper inside of her had gone for the very moment, would maria be a harsh queen to us lower ranks, or respectable. The heat goes through prodigy's whole body and ligements making her more alive, the beauty with a bit more spark, the light bringing out her personality and seductive features, the muscles in her thighs show a lot of advantages, almost like a ballerina, the way they can control there every move and every structure. The domed ears listen to what is to come, would they both as a team tolerate our behaviour personalities? that makes us wolves, wolves? doubt it, would we care? probably, as the chamberlin parts her blood kissed lips it was like this little ceremony became more special, "my queen,king i will be by your side until death, ill be forever by yourside until im told otherwise. My loyalty's will remain strong." the words bring alarmbells and a special type of music, as if the whole ceremony is complete like you do when you say the vows to your beloved.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:48 pm

The deep baritone sound that rumbled in his chest as he spoke could be felt deep within her own depths, resounding like an echo in a smaller cavern. A musculine voice whose manhood could never be challenged, dominance in a tone that was unrivaled by those surrounding him. And as the King blended their hellish coats to be one, finding his large head pleasuring the nerves along her back, she felt a certain electricity make its presence down her spine. A sensation only his skill could accomplish, this beautiful sinner in all his confidence and authority. The solidity of his frame, the well defined muscles visiblely defined under his dark colored fur, bore deep against her toned soft flesh. And as he continued down her back, moving closer her ink black lips parted in a somewhat alluring manner watching her master. "Mi Rey...." She purred his title into his domed ears softly, warm breath teasing the fur surrounding the area like a comforting sea breeze while he moved on to heal her paw. Her sweetest nectar flowing across his tongue, tainting his senses with its individuality, it's uniqueness found to her alone. The bond was created, a covenant of blood accepted before the pack upon this now sacred ground. She knew now she would be tasked, tested routinely if not habitually. Her dominance challenged by other women who would catch his eye or try to, and she would not hesitate to assert herself. To remind them of her claim, her mate and hers alone. She was not a female to share, not one to play so well with others. She would hold her crown just as her King held his, defending his position to the death. Here on this day she would make that clear, to compliment his dominance while displaying for those who might oppose them. She would not allow their link to deteriorate as the Marcello's did. No, for she would learn from her King how to behave, how to enforce his wishes as she should. A soldier, a gladiatrix, to be coached to double as a proper lady. His Queen. Her blazing pelt alive in the light, flames dancing around and beneath ash, her tail curled neatly along her now spine blessed now by the king's affections with ears cupped forward. She traced him now, sliding her fiery exterior along his darkened sides as if marking him as her own, a defensive possession she was. An affectionate gesture as well, she continued along his length circling back to his other flank where she paused behind her thick cranium. Tongue slipped from her maw to trace the vertical piece of his jaw line running up to the base of the back of his ears where she would bare her dagger like teeth to nibble gently. A delicate gesture where she would then relax her muzzle, trailing her black leathery nose down under his chin where she had nuzzled earlier, pulling back to raise her head to kiss the corners of his ebony lips. Interrupted she removed herself from her king, turning her own skull gracefully to settle her amber gaze on the russet female hearing her promise. Something Maria herself would've probably stated had she been the outsider looking in on this ceremony. Here, her first attention to royal matters she was determined to handle properly. "I trust you'll serve your pack well, Marcello." She replied in her pleasingly high octave, a feminine tone that floating through the space between like a feather in the wind. Yet there was an authority in her voice, one that not demanded but required respect, addressing her Chamberline as expected of her in fairness. Indeed all the ranks would be tested and Maria was prepared not only to lead below Ksieżyc, sitting on a throne beside him, but to prove her value in the eyes of the subordinates. A female born in the barracks her determination to prove worth and skill would never leave her for it was drilled into her being, as would the rest of the traits Ksieżyc would imbed into her.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:49 pm

a nod to the cranium was all that was needed to show she accepted the new queen, the woman stood up with pride, the salmon tounge tasting the bitter air, the womanizer that stood beside maria would be tamed, maria's the key to his chest, the opening of a new beginning of love for eternity. the lost sacrifices made since the new king was worth this very day to the couple eyes, the beauty and the beast.

the seductesses lean body moves swiftly away, her striking eyes flutter, the ghastly earth this woman walks on will remend as she in wolf form, is the mother nature, of fairness. The woman contains all elements, fire,water,air and earth, a true beauty lingering in the shadows observing everything at all times, The calmness of her tones can lure in any specimen and loose them into the open sea of her orbs. prodigy can blow them away with her mind and beauty, she can bring a spark to a lifeless soul waiting to be woken and she can be the one that makes a male treasure the eternity to live, a secret lover, the girl is full of secrets waiting to be retolled. a single afternoon isnt enough to quench her seductive needs, the pretty little maw opens into a charming smile, really looking like an angel lost in the pity of the word, waiting to find her lost wings. " trust is all you need m'dear" the words come out like high pitched cords, which can consume a wolf into darkness feeling alone, with only prodigy's sea blue eyes to help find the way out. swishing her hips the chamberlin walks back into the sunlight, absorbing the beauty within it.

The queens made it clear that she's claimed the king, her lover, her possession, prodigy would never brake up the happy couple and would never intrued, but fate might have other plans.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:23 pm

I got borer much to easily, so now im back. I watch in the shadows, Maria was Queened? I cock my head slightly and let it retain normal position as I pad into the openingz my head lw and my tail low, theae wolves were most of higher ranks. I sit down and nod to them all in a greeting. "A new queen?" I smirk slightly at the thought of it. I look around at all the wolves, my browned pelt was the only seen here. I flick my ears quickly, the whispering wind tinkling and teasing tham slightly. I crinkle my nose slightly as I take in all the wolves scents at once, a mix of scents filling my nose, it seemed this would be the scent most rogue and other wolves would temble when they smelt it. I smirk at the thoughts, woyld Maria ve a good queen? Or would she treat like a lower rank she just was? I let my eyes loom around at all the wolves, waiting.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Vivienné Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:15 pm

bathed in lush, smooth tendrils of isabelline white —pale, and sensually curved— her body pulses; an erotic manifestation of beauty and sin. desire, shivering beneath her exquisite flesh and tender, writhing curves. womanly and seductive, Vivienné exudes a deadly, bewitching allure. she moves with an unbridled sensuality, thirsty and wanton; enthralling, yet voracious; fore her very dominating mien ripples in a despotic imploration of lust, temptation and sensuous power. her legs are long and supple; their soft, warm thighs toned in sultry definition—flesh in ivory, smoothing along her white skin. bones, fine and delicately sculpted to beautifully accentuate the amorous felinity of her feminine, and full-figured bodice. with such languid grace, and the lithe immaculacy of a raven-eyed seductress; her slender hips arches, in their swaying, carnal incitement. moving, sliding rhythmically along the silhouette of her svelte abdomen and ribcage—sylph-like tendons gliding above her delicate shoulderblades, to flow unto the sunken hallow of her fleshly breast and elegant collarbone. in their lucid symmetry, her luscious physique gracefully imbues the erotic fervor of a snake—narrowed by a tight waistline, sinful curves and deep, mysterious eyes. "Long live the Royals."
Countess Vivienné
Countess Vivienné

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:26 pm

He felt her chest bump into his, and her scent - it started to perfume the air in not just the light scents of apricot and apples but oh, that deeper, tainted undertone that hung temptingly in the atmosphere. He could taste it all on his tongue now, the different facets of his beloved Maria which only he and he alone would get to enjoy, oh he would make sure of it, forcing tooth and claw into any who dared touch the lustful nymph. With a flourish, the monster gave a suave shake of his ruff, a display of not just his dominance over her once again, but allowing his own masculine scent to intermingle with hers and to consume her. Limbs quivered in delight, his claws yearning to rake down, make her submit herself to him once again showing everyone his possession but he did not. He knew better Maria had her dignity and he will not let anyone else see her weakness fore only he alone could see the submiting side of her that will be held unknown by the others eye. Yet he knew there was more then what she appeard, she was a mistress of night, manipulating minds, a gambler as you could say. She played her card well, becomeing a Queen. He would arch his spine as a clack would flow through the air as the pain would make the sinner snap at the air and in a fraction of second regressing his situation in such a way it would appear he wanted just to speak, hopeing none just Maria saw it. His attention shifter towards his Knight, Timber, a whorty one but his bad temper ruins him. "I will personally take the responsability to train you, Timber, since Margrave Swift it's absent in her mission." he would let a growl low escape from the back of his throat as he spoke those harsh words to the man who stood yards away observing the new Royal pair. "I will expect all of you to respect the new crowned Queen who will soon enought wear the next generation of Royals." his suave handsome accent would lure her inside this malicious game condamning her life and trying to tie her life with his. Once again the Monarch leaned his cranium licking her throat in a sensual motion, being part of his plan to lure this little lamb into the devil nest.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:44 pm

I listen to his words closley, he was going to train me? I wag my tail the slightest bit at the thought, not wanting or ruin my posture at the moment. I smirk slightly "This pack will the one most wolves have nightmares about." I chuckle softly "With the new Royals, nothing will be able to stop us from getting what we want now." I smirk at the thought and look around, this pack was strong and well built. I lower my head to the new pair "Of course." I say as I lower my head slightly more, I would respect her just like I did Alveraz, the old queen. I look at the pair and nod respectfully "Might I ask, but when do you plan to train me?" I cock my head slightly and watch all the wolves. New ones came and some left, this pack was becoming stronger and stronger by the days. I look at Maria and nod, I was proud of her like she was sister, though we weren't related at all. I feel we had a good bond. The pair looked good together, demanding and leading side by side, together forever would they lead. I looked aounrd once again, the wind teasing the hair around my ears the dim moonlight showered down on me and the others in our small area. I felt the wind ruffle my pelt, I shook it out, the leaves and dust floating away, just like most wolves would be soon. I was strong but was I strong enough for this, only time would tell but I think I'm ready. I was born a Lundam.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2