DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ghost of Beauty

+6
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Count Skoll Śmierc
Curador Ryder Sierra
Law Enforcer Kovai
Knight Timber Lundam
Countess Fate Beausans
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Ghost of Beauty Empty The Ghost of Beauty

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:30 am

The Ghostly female pads silently across the terra, her dainty paws silent. Her beautiful bi coloured eyes scanning the area around her for any other wolves, one's that could lead her towards a new home. Her paws ached, she had been running for days from her old pack. She raised her sweet little black nose to the air and inhaled deeply. No wolves could be scented yet, but she didn't stop her walking. Her pads met the ground and kicked up earth as she faltered slightly, lack of sleep and food finally getting to her. She shook her delicate body slightly but continued to walk along the channel. Exhaustion catching up to her, she sat down suddenly in her trail, and rested her tired body. The damp air did wonders for her pelt, making the pure angelic coat glisten in the sunlight that broke through the clouds. Her long ivory swatter wrapped around her tiny paws, the white and black over covered by it's thick fluffyness. She waited, silent as a the water lapped the shore beside her. Would anyone come? She didn't know.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

The Ghost of Beauty Empty Re: The Ghost of Beauty

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:14 am

As i come across the fae I grunt "Well you might you be?" I say pinning my ears slightly and baring my teeth a bit. I look at the fae and look aroundz hoping Maria would come along. I smirk at the thought of my warm welcomes. I chuckle slightly and circle around her growling and letting my lip curl bafk slightly, exposing my large blood stained canines. My maw still had hints of blood and I was riddled with the scent of it, blood-lust was still among me and if this wolf was a fighter at all she would know what that could do to one. I eye the fae carefully and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:37 am

The fae rolls her bi coloured eyes, standing up and glaring at the wolf. 'Ow may I 'elp you? She asks him, her thick accent making it impossible to pronounce the letter H. She is not afraid of the blood lust in his eyes, since she herself is a trained, highly skilled assassin. She smiles seductively at him, running her long white tail around his maw. She sauters up to him, her feminine frame making her hips sway as she moved towards him. The ghost tilted her head, curious as to what this male may want. Her single black foot is the only impurity to her angelic pelt, though it only adds to her unrivalled beauty. She meets his gaze questioningly, and waits for his reply.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:40 am

"Dont fucking touch me." I say with a grunt. I await for Maria to come along and join in. "Are you fucking stupid? I asked you a question." I say with an irritated growl "Who are you and what do you want, or is question to hard for you?" I smirk slightly and wait for Maria, this would be alot more fun with her around. I watch the fae and growl slightly, awaiting her answer, or for Maria to come in.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:45 am

Her lips lift high, baring her razor sharp teeth at this male's attitude. She whips his muzzle with her tail, realizing he is not worthy of her beauty. My name, chien bete, is Fate. I am 'ere to meet with your king, if you really must know. She spits in irritattion, raising her head in disdain and turning her back on him. She doesn't need this crap from him, she is an elegant creature, and this stupid dog is unworthy of her presence. She turns her delicate body towards him again, and snarls menacingly at him. She digs her long claws into the dirt and awaits anyone else, hopefully someone with more manners than this one.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Kovai Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:49 am

The female trotted up beside Timber, a broad smirk upon her maw. "Ooh, the beauty and the beast," growled Kovai paying no mind to her dear brother. With a shake of her head she sat down, staring at the new wolf, already was the wolf off on the wrong foot with Kovai. "I see your a," the female paused as she spoke to make it sound more dramatic and continued, "Seductive wolf, are you not?" The smirk fading into a slightly amused smile, Kovai decided to tone down her attitude a bit. Letting out a shrill cackle from Timber's words, Kovai said: "Oh Timber, let the wolf be, she will learn who is dominate over the two of you sooner or later."

"Fate, it is impressive, I see, meet with the king, alright, go ahead," echoed the female showin g no emotion.
Law Enforcer Kovai
Law Enforcer Kovai

Location : If I told you it wouldn't be much of a secret, am I correct?

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:52 am

I chuckle "Thats all I needed to know filthy mutt." I smirk "Probably shoundlt turn your back on me, Fate." I snap the T and smirk. As my sister Kovai comes into the picture I grunt "Kovai, its not fun to leave thwm alone, so shh." I put my paw on her muzzle and chuckle, waiting for any wolf to rey, make a move or for Maria to come along.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:56 am

She smirks at the male, she knows his name now. And you know what they say, once fate knows your name, you are doomed. She glanced at this wolf, the female who had just arrived and already thought of the ghost in a negative way. She sighed, meeting the female's gaze. I am not very seductif, only if a certaine loup catches my attention. Clearly though, this Timber is not worthy of a Countess' affection. She told her, a slight frown on her beautiful ivory maw. She raised her own tail slightly, a show of dominance, but returned it to it's regular state of hanging loosely, curling slightly so as not to dirty itself on the ground. Fate was a rather kind wolf, but not one for second chances, unless one proved themself to her. She sat on the ground, her thick angel coloured fur rippling like a waterfall down her lean but petite body.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Ryder Sierra Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:00 am

The effeminate wolf trotted into the territory, her always soft eyes gleaming with hope of a new... good adventure. Seeing a crowd of three wolves, she slowed down to a walk. As she neared them, she saw two she defiantly didn't know, but one she unfortunately did. With manners, the female slunk forth to the crowd, dipping her head in respect to each one of them. "I am Ryder, the Curador," yipped Ryder in her gentle voice, an impressively elegant smile upon her petite maw. The female looked at each wolf, studying them closely. A soft and gentle laugh arose from the petite wolf's as she heard the ivory pelted wolf's words.
Curador Ryder Sierra
Curador Ryder Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:03 am

I watch her dominant gesture after she speaks her rank "Ha, you think im going to submit to you?" I chuckle "Respect and dominance isnt just place upon you as you just enter the pack, you have to earn it." I slump closer to her my eyeyes glowing with rage and blood lust. "Careful your tail is going to tocuh the dirt." I chuckle and kick some dirt along her body and face, I smirk and look at Kovai than at her, side stepping slightly to protect Kovai if this Fae even dared make a move. I look at Ryder, her scar there, my mark upon her. I chuckle slightly and nod to her, she knew the dominant one here so no need to be dominant or aggressive to her, besisdes Maria would have my pelt if i even dared. I look at the wolves and waited.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:08 am

The Countess growled at this male's attitude, but shook the dirt from her beautiful fur easily. She had lived on the run too long, and been in her pack too long, not to know how to take rudeness. She simply shrugged it off, ignoring him and turning to this new wolf. A petite female who laughed easily at her comment to Timber. She smiled pleasantly at this she wolf, padding over to her and tilting her head in inquiry. I am Fate Beausans, tis a pleasure to make thine aquaintance. She told the fae, bowing elegantly and perfectly. She stood again, and dipped her head in greeting.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Ryder Sierra Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:17 am

Placing a paw to the dirt and one forward, her body moved into a posture of pure respect as she noticed this wolf was like none the others she had gotten to know so far. "Nee, het is van mij mijn lieve, Fate," Yipped the Curador in Dutch, a s she arose from her position. No, it is mine my dear fate. Truly, Ryder was very pleased with Fate's use of her manners.

(It's short because I have to go soon)
Curador Ryder Sierra
Curador Ryder Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:23 am

I smirk slightly "Ah, arent manners a delightful thing?" I grunt sarcasticly. I look at the two wolves, why would she have her back turned to me? Was she really that dumb? I smirk and look at the wolf "Wouldnt have your back to me, wouldnt know if I would be planning to attack you or something." I chuckle and look around, waiting for Maria, she had to come soon she was right behind me, there was no blood scent os she couldnt have gotten hurt
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:27 am

[as do I, so this is probably going to be a decent post, but not responded to till tomorrow!!! lol Razz ]

The Countess smiled brightly, realizing this fae was going to be a treasured friend. She turned towards the other two, who were clearly related somehow, brushing her long tail along the female's paw in a friendly manner as she smiled at them as well. I apologize for my earlier behaviour, my dears. You see, I 'ave been running for days without rest, food, or water. I recently escaped... Well, to be perfectly 'onest, 'Ell. This behaviour is not like me at all, and I sincerely apologize. If you cannot accept dat, I understand. She told them, dipping her head respectfully. She raised a paw to her beautiful maw, and tore a thorn from her pad, which began to bleed. She cursed silently under her breath, but shook it off before returning the dainty ivory foot to the terra. She sighed, sitting down again and slowly turning her head to scan the surrounding area for any signs of the king. None so far, but she could wait. She had all the time in the world, and if she wasn't accepted into the pack, she would be forced back.. There. She shuddered at the thought, and shook her dainty angelic cranium to rid her mind of the thought. She turned her evergreen and ice gaze back to the pair before her, and awaited their response.

[good night, my dears.]
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Count Skoll Śmierc Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:24 am

spotting a female white as settled snow that would be planted on a terra he thinks in his mind ah what a fine new female he paces over at his own speed allowing his muscular pistons to fold and walk along the evergreen land locking his crimson red eye and sun kissed yellow to lock upon her the beast begins to inspect many loud thunders laughs that sounds as powerful and attention luring as the calls of a crow this will ring to her ears. the brute pause and allows his luxurious silky coat that hold the darkness of a fallen angel to ripple as fiery as a forest collapsing from all the flames that bust out the brute has a serious problem for males so he stilts his head and pauses his tail in the air showing the dominance over the male no problem if he would challenge this or skoll would easily snap him in too. he cocks his large cranium around again to the fae and speaks in a deep German accent allowing a alluring seductive tone to bellow from the very deep ends of his nape to pass through to her pointed cat like crooks ' m'dear lady who might you be?' still his eyes staring directly in contact waiting for the curious female to reply to the respected brute. standing in a rather tall regal fashion.
Count Skoll Śmierc
Count Skoll Śmierc

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:48 pm

She senses his air of respect, and dips into a low bow. My name is Fate Beausans, and 'oo might you be? She asks him, her thick accent removing part of a word from her sentence. Her own bi colored gaze meets his, and she smiles stunningly. Her gaze takes in his intruiging pelt, his strange eyes, and his dominant posture easily, she does not flinch at his presence. The ghost has learned not to show fear, for it will only get you killed. Her first reaction of course, is to search him for a weakness. She walks around him slowly, her long ivory tail flowing smoothly behind her and attracting attention while she rubbed her flank against his. She could find no obvious weakness, and left him be. She stood once again in front of him, and awaited his answer patiently, politely. She dared not make a mess further, for she had yet to meet the king.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:09 pm

I cock my head slightly, this wolf looked very familiar. "Pardon me." I bow my head respectfully and go over to the male wolf "But you look a lot like our king." I look at him closley, and observe him ignoring theivor fae. "I'm Timber, Vimur Knight." I chuckle and look at hime, my dark helly eyes eyeing all his features and build. I look over at the Ivory fae and roll my eyes, looks like I found an enemy. I smirk slightly and wipe it away as I look back at the male wolf before me and wait. Keeping an eye on my sister Kovai at timea as well in case a wolf dared make a move on her.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:36 pm

the russet fae's movements never goes misplaced, her elegant posture never once beingforgtten " prodigy, chamberlin." Her voice is seductive with an allure, the kings presence will soon be made, the rogue looks very similiar to him though, same build and tones, how interesting. the chamberlins striking sea bue eyes bore into each wolf before giving a little smirk, she walks to timber his temper never fails but to amuse. "is there a problem, timber" her voice rolling of her tounge giving a little wink. As her blood kissed lips part the cloud comes puffing out over and over as she exhales, the russet fae's over sized tail thumping on the floor hoping for something interesting to happen. after a moment or two, prodigy moves rather quickly to the male, her pretty little maw inches from his the smirk fading "the kings brother if im correct,both very similiar with the same attitude towards women." a laugh escapes from the fae's laugh echoeing in the silence. Prodigy had high respects for the king nd she wonders if it will be the same for this one, her orbs then focus on fate the fae so very coinfidant,which we need. her gaze then focuses back to the male as she backs away.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Cloaked in a drape of black, this man is something to behold. His design is something that is highly recognizable as something ‘desirable’. Hand crafted from that of his parents into this shape of perfection from the time of a child to that of his current early adult age. The structure of this man while lithe is still something of ‘envy’ itself – it isn’t to say that this man is fiercely handsome and large. His long lingering limbs round out to broad shoulders leading to a strong back and even stronger hind quarters. Muscles grapping every inch of his body. Starting from the length of his legs until they crawl upward widening at his shoulder blades, to along his slender side. While his neck is round and broad it is more muscle rather than fluff or fat. Ksiezyc is structured to hold his own, yet be almost as agile as a doe. His movements are swift almost silent, while he has large paws they are almost silent in their movement. Heavy fur coats his entire body covering the fine toned muscles body giving him a more ‘fluffy’ like exposure. Though when it comes to the coloration of the male, it could easily be said that his sanguine mane is something of awe and wonder – something that wouldn’t be expect to be found among the cloak of raven yet perfectly displayed in the proper place. Wrapped around his cheekbones it starts a ivory mask who extends from it's facade towards it's underbelly and stops at his tail. No traces of white can be found along the upper baze, though his inner years are white.It would have to be said without a doubt that the pools of red that the man calls his eyes are something to low and behold. Bright red sapphire eyes seem to ‘pop’ out from his lush charred coat. Those large sapphire colored eyes are drawn to the center with the dark charcoal colored pupils always seem to be dilated, nothing but small tiny pinpoints. While little streams of black jet out from the pupil crawling into the sapphire color – though this is only noticeable when he is extremely close to your face – not a place you particularly want him to be.

Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Count Skoll Śmierc Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:06 pm

my gigantic frame built like a rock proving perfect genetic build so slimier to my brother notice the males immediate submission perhaps he is submissive towards me as he knows i could snap him in half most likely anyway, i bellow a thunderous laugh sounding deep and like the ripple of waves flaunting my huge sharp canines that where tinted a crimson nectar at the edge from all the canis's i have attacked and killed to satisfy my needs for dominance and cannibalism the brute lowers his large cranium allowing the silky derma to flow along his large muscular bulk to ripple as gentle as black silk from fallen angels i allow the silver enhance of bright glows that gallops along the bottom of my frame to glow slightly in the sunlight making my muscles flaunt their outline i look directly in the males eyes causing my sunflower petal yellow optics to glow and the crimson one to glow at the ankle i point myself i say warm yet rather intimidating with the much deeper gentle tone ' your king is my brother that's why i look the same we share the same genes' i slight flutter my my tongue around my crow black lips in a seductive controlled manner to the other female i am ' skoll m'lady. keeping my frame in a rather large regal fashion taunting my muscles as would be notices my deltas fine hairs stand firmly on end showing my perfection and pride for my appearance not that it is needed as i have a talent of good looks and flirtatious nature. i twitch my leather coated nazel to the smell of my sibling a great big smile is swatted across his face as i walks over confident yet flaunting his tail high n the air showing his respected brother his pure loyalty till death and respect the brute says soft yet thunderous a warm tone that would attack the ear lobes teasing the fine hairs on the out line ' i see you made our family proud my dear brother so nice to see you after so many years,
Count Skoll Śmierc
Count Skoll Śmierc

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:15 pm

The corner of his lips curled up in disgust as his eyes met the fatigued reflection of 'himself'.He could feel the alluring temptation his so called brother gave to this new woman [Fate], the vibrant sound of her dainty paws pressing into the velvety earth. However, like most women she was far too eager to speak. Spewing forth such words his ears simply rolled back while his cranium began to shake back and forth. The smirk growing on his black painted crevice, only to separate with such harsh words as he held his tail curled apon his back in dominance over the man in front of him, holding his fiercely well structured cranium in a regal fashion. "What are you brats doing here.?" he snarled quietly, he was a gentelman, he wasn't going this so called bratty brother to disturb his peaceful afternoon and besides he was yet waiting for Maria to arrive.

Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Vivienné Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:26 pm

it were with sultry persuasion; a luscious dreg, lathered in intoxication and venom. thick with decay, lusting sensualism; lips, invoke an absolution of desire. she exuded sexuality. extreme sensuality. as were the very power of her body commanded for your gaze, to consume. she exuded sexuality. it was in the way she moved. pressed her slender, and narrowed, jaws towards the wild nakedness of your soul. slid her hungering lips across your beating, pounding flesh; intimate. endearing. memorizing each intricate, and laboured breath, in an erotic moment of frenzied yearning, ardor. she exuded sexuality. it was her heart. her flesh. in the carnal symmetry of soft, woman curves. it was in the pouting tilt of her amorous lips. the softened porcelain of her lithe and pale limbs.

bathed in lush, smooth tendrils of isabelline white —pale, and sensually curved— her body pulses; an erotic manifestation of beauty and sin. desire, shivering beneath her exquisite flesh and tender, writhing curves. womanly and seductive, Vivienné exudes a deadly, bewitching allure. she moves with an unbridled sensuality, thirsty and wanton; enthralling, yet voracious; fore her very dominating mien ripples in a despotic imploration of lust, temptation and sensuous power. her legs are long and supple; their soft, warm thighs toned in sultry definition—flesh in ivory, smoothing along her white skin. bones, fine and delicately sculpted to beautifully accentuate the amorous felinity of her feminine, and full-figured bodice. with such languid grace, and the lithe immaculacy of a raven-eyed seductress; her slender hips arches, in their swaying, carnal incitement. moving, sliding rhythmically along the silhouette of her svelte abdomen and ribcage—sylph-like tendons gliding above her delicate shoulderblades, to flow unto the sunken hallow of her fleshly breast and elegant collarbone. in their lucid symmetry, her luscious physique gracefully imbues the erotic fervor of a snake—narrowed by a tight waistline, sinful curves and deep, mysterious eyes. her essence provoking, a celestial enamouration; lustful in the captivating dynamism of her smothering ardour—she is passionate and intensely adorning. her flesh, her skin; pale and cold—a vampiric assimilation perfected in love and death. fore her mesmeric likeness, grasps, with a romancing affliction both immortal, and unearthly. Vivienné is a poisonous and intoxicating beauty, eluded by an insatiable hunger for vanity and iniquitous narcissism. the angles of her visage were softly-curved, exotic; highlighted by moonlit radiance, and lustrous tracery—passion and desire; a bestial yearning for lust and blood, with her lips curving in their wet, crimson langour. the delicacy of her animalistic appetency, blooms with desirable immersion; a breathy and panting intentness—slender, feral, toned by the ravishing and angelic promiscuity of beauteous, seraphic youth. accentuated by gracile, curvaceous and facial lineation—lips, rosy and sweet with the gentleness of their intimacy; smouldering auburn eyes, slender and almond-shaped, swarthy; provocative—fanned along thick, obsidian lashes, illuminate the hungering allurement of the viperous siren, Vivienné Cythérea.
Countess Vivienné
Countess Vivienné

Back to top Go down

Post  Count Skoll Śmierc Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:26 pm

skoll quite shocked from his brothers actions he has changes so much since he was young even though skull was dominant and respectful he would rather not be killed bye his so called brother i lower my cranium in a respectful proclaim in my tail a medium width the apart from my broad haunches my sapphire optic along side my yellow one gaze upon the brute as i show my sibling respect and submission yet if he was to attack me i would retaliate i allow my brisk fur to stand on end as this as frozen grass sprouts along my platform i say soft yet rather deep in a German accent knowing my brothers heritage but i would not want to make sure any other members of the pack would be confused i pronounce English fluttering my salmon tongue along my subtle maw i grunt ' nice to see you too?' in a humorous joking manner trying to give respect to him in a joking manner like we would as yearlings train sleep and eat together until i was driven away of course i pause and gulp slightly refreshing my demon timberous voice to thrust from my neck making it sharp yet stiff ' am i disturbing the peace hear?' i lower my musculature pistons that posses the flowing blood line of my genes allowing my muscles to tense hard as rock possibly explainable such fine derma as i would perhaps need lack of protection perfectly stable of defense as a individual.

Last edited by Count Skoll Śmierc on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Count Skoll Śmierc
Count Skoll Śmierc

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:32 pm

as he has now identified that they are brothers, an amusment crosses her pretty little mind, as the king strolls into view prodigy bows down "m'dear king, i knew there was new arrivals awaiting, so i checked it out." the words came out sterner then she intended but finishes with a gentle touch. the chamberlin's gaze drifts of as quickly as it locks onto ksyiezc's her face as emotionless as a statue, curling the edges of her maw into a seductive smile, her ears perked to the kings words "brats" the word never failling to amuse her, clearly not knowing prodigys personality very well so assossiate it with the word brat. Glancing past both of her shoulders she wonders where maria must be since the russet fae was with her a moment ago. But the chamberlin knows not to mess with the king, his dominance clearly showing she outs her tail and cranium low to the ground, until he sees enough respect.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:38 pm

As the King strolls into view it was a simple that now they were brothers. I look at the King and bow "I smwlt another wolf, jist protecting tp pack." I shrug slightly, protection came naturally to me. I look at the King than to his brothers, many related family members in one family pack. I look around at all the wolves and back at the King waiting a rey from him or any wolf to make a sound or movement.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next