DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty Of The Snow

4 posters

Go down

Beauty Of The Snow Empty Beauty Of The Snow

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:44 am

The fatal Madonna, Atlanta slunk gracefully across the icy land. A true beauty is what this wolf is. An olive and taupe coating, not to be resisted. A beauty rests on slender limbs, an icy blue rose's look has became a wolf's. As Atlanta moved across the territory, her taupe fur rippled with the icy wind that pelted it. The angelic wolf kept moving, knowing if she stopped she wouldn't be able to continue to face the ice coated breeze. Atlanta has a distinct scent, a strange one at that, seeming to smell like an Arctic rose. Keeping a naturally slow pace, the female was able to face the cold and continue. Gradually, the sublime wolf tired, not able to continue to go against the hard wind. The female stopped, she let her eyes dart across the scenery as the wind stopped blowing as hard. All there was to see was white, a blanket of snow had covered the land, nothing but white for miles. Atlanta's blue-lavender eyes landed on a glacier, towering almost 5 feet above the wolf's height. Atlanta shrugged as she trotted to the glacier, her Icy scent filling the air. As Atlanta reached the Glacier, she made a sharp turn to make her trek up it short and sweet. Once the female reached the top, she lowered herself, proposing her body to a lay upon the iced rock.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Beauty Of The Snow Empty Re: Beauty Of The Snow

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:33 am

The tears broke free only because of the freezing snow, pummeling his face. My paws tired, and I sat down,exhausted. I lay down, snow staring to flood my warm fur with its freezing touch. The cold wind blew my desert cactus scent away in different directions. I payed there, for hours it seemed, alone and cold. He surrendered himself to sleep, breathing slowly. My body was now covered in snow, buried.
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:43 am

The female would ponder may things at this time, seeming to be in a trance. She sat still upon the rock, until she caught the scent of Cortez. The fatal Madonna sat up slowly, she let her eyes dart across the scenery until she caught the slightest sight of Cortez. The angel would now stand up, turning away from the edge of the rock. Atlanta would now let her paws hit the icy terrain as she slowly sunk toward the scent of Cortez. Her hips swayed, oh so alluring was this female, a true sublime female.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Raine Décès Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:49 am

OOC: I'll post probably tomorrow....))

~Raine Amour~
Dame Raine Décès
Dame Raine Décès

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:52 am

I never heard her coming. I was in a deep sleep, a spell. I tried to get up, but I was weak and tired. I lay there, waiting for an eternity. I whine slightly in my sleep, having a nightmare that Stefan killed Atlanta. I feel my mind whirl, dizzying me. My fur was plastered with pearly snow. I couldn't move, couldn't think correctly. All I saw was Atlanta's soft other worldly orbs and her arctic rose smell.

Last edited by Cortez Sierra on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:17 am

Reaching Cortez's body, which was covered in snow, whiapered in his ear: "Cortez, wake up, Cortez." Her voice other worldly as she whispered it. The fatal Madonna watched and waited for something to happen, her Arctic Rose smell entered the air. The refreshing scent seemed to illuminate her alluring beauty. The feminine Angel would sit, curling her tail around her body for warmth, she didn't mind the cold and all. Truly, Atlanta felt she loved Cortez, but she wasn't ready to admit it, because, it would be too soon to tell.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:26 am

My eyes flickered, narrowed tiredly. I looked up to see a goddess, and I recognize her scent. I slowly rise to my paws, tiredly and weakly looking at her. I shook my thick fur of the ivory powder. I look at her with questioning eyes, one question only. Do you love me too? My fur shimmers with the movement of the northern lights. My gaze is locked hers, forever.
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:36 am

The female would narrow her taupe head to the ground, but she kept her eyes on the male. Without a word, the female stood up on her slender limbs, staring into Cortez's orbs. She shook her head slowly, sitting back down and once again hanging her head. Atlanta knew how alluring and beautiful she was, and how many males would be attracted to her. But, was any of it true? Was she just in a dream? That is impossible, or so they say. The fatal Madonna couldn't be resisted, how could she become this enchanting to anyone? All of the questions were beginning ti get confusing, not that they ever weren't. Atlanta began to deny her enchanting beauty; she couldn't tell what was real and what wasn't anymore. The enchantress began to deny that she loved Cortez, or even that Cortez loved her.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:54 am

I sense her denial and confusion. I whine softly and then speak truly.My love, please listen to me. You must have many questions and you must be confused but I'm not. This coming from my jaws is no dream, I speak truly. I think you are the most beautiful female I have met in my life. Inside and out. You might have flaws but I will never care about them. I care about you. Nobody can deny my true and pure love for you. Your mi corazone. the last word meant heart. I stared deeply into her gaze, mine soft and reassuring.
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Raine Décès Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:37 am

OOC: Well look like I'm posting now Wink ))

~Raine Amour~

The mistress pads into view, she lets small chuckle erupt from her panting jaws. Her salmon tongue laying raised up slightly on her large canines, she drags her tongue in with a lick of her lips. "I asked your name before, now if it wouldn't be any trouble, would be the nicest to answer?" She lets small growl flow at after her accent tinted words, coming out slightly annoyed. It took alot for her to remain calm and at ease. Even the slightest thing could set her off. She circles around the two, her tail high, with a slight curl as the tip just rubs slightly on her back. A smirk crawling along her black lips, her bi colored gaze capturing each of there as she circles around them. She let's her tail drop down, as she stretches her legs seductively into a sit. She glares at the male, waiting for a reply.
Dame Raine Décès
Dame Raine Décès

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:34 am

Cortez. I'm not in the mood please leave us alone. my voice is tired and weak, full of sadness and loneliness. I stare at the female with pleading eyes. My tail and ears droop as I try to lead her away. I look at Atlanta, love filling my optics once again. My fur shone like fire under the colorful light and I enjoyed it. I notice Atlanta is a bit cold so I try to her by fluffing up my fur and sitting next to her.
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Raine Décès Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:51 am

She smirks and stands, flciking her tail up perfectly fluffling it in all directions. "Oh I'm sorry Cortez, you seemed to take me for someone who cares." I sneers and pins her ears slightly "Leave you two alone, eh?" She pads another foot closer to the male "Why, so you can have her all to yourself and try and 'claim' her, so you can try and make stefan jealous, or something?" She grins and places her paw in the air, flexing out her claws. "As you wish, Cortez." She spits out his name. She turns and looks at Atlanta, beauty radiating from her. Raine pads over to her the snow sliding from under her paws as it dared touch her. She grins and teases the fine hair along 'Lantas ear "Be careful m'dear. Not everyone is pretty as a picture inside and out." She chuckles, the air from the chuckle setting the fine hair atraight. She looks over her shoulder at the slightly smaller brute "You seem weak, you shouldnt let love distract you from reality, think about it." She sneers as she snaps her head forward and flicks her tail up, letting it curl slightly, her head held high in pride, slight dominance. She chuckles, as sye draws the word 'Love' in the loose snow with her blood tinted claw. She smirks "Such an Ugly thing it is, love." She pads over the word, crushing it making it a jumbled mess. She pins her ears slightly and pushes from the ground off into the forest, a cloud of soft snow flying up, as she leaves it fades leaving only the trees to be seen. She was happy to Raine on any parade anyday, she may be back.

~Raine Amour, Exit.~
Dame Raine Décès
Dame Raine Décès

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:01 am

I sigh deeply. I wasn't unloyal or stupid. I remember the rules clearly. You have to know the wolf much longer than this to be mates. I almost know other wolves know I wouldn't ever do that. I was loyal. I would never be jealous of Stefan either. Why would I be? I wrapped my tail around my paws, not used to the harsh cold. I didn't care about it much, cold didn't really phase me. The only thing that can hurt me is if you injure or kill my family or friends.
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:15 am

She lifted her head to look at Rain, then at Cortez. The female let out a sigh as she looked at Cortez, he seemed to calm her confusion. The wolf hadn't had a chance to talk to Cortez alone, not once, it seemed someone always came to check up on either one of them. Atlanta could feel the male's body warmth on hers. The fatal Madonna felt comfort with the male, she knew he was serious now, and this was not a dream. "Yes, I know," she would say under her breathe, her tone almost raspy.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:21 am

I looked at her and smiled gently then nodding, I leapt through the snow like a flicker of fire. It didn't take long to find a snow shoe hate and I cleverly chased after it, soon grasping in in my powerful ivory canines. I leapt through the snow back to Atlanta, setting the still warm and lifeless body at her feet. I then sit beside her once more, my energy and body heat warming her. I smile at her my gaze gentle and calm. I felt like I was in a perfect world, but I knew it was real and I savored it.
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:27 am

Atlanta looked at the hare and then at Cortez. "I'm not hungry," she barked, it was a lie, but a good one, it really sounded convincing. She put her muzzle under the male's head and sat like that for a minute. The feminine angel would now turn her head away from Corez, a light grin appearing upon her maw. She looked back to the male, the grin slightly fading. The female let a slight frown cross her angelic fatures.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:40 pm

I looked and her smiled. When she put her head under mine I was scared then happy and calm. My fur whipped wildly in the wind, not only a flicker but a flame now. I grin, looking at Atlanta's beautiful gaze. My fur touched her, the body heat warming her. I put my head on top of hers gently, smiling. Te Amo. (I love you) the Spanish words rolled off his tongue while his orbs met hers. I would sit in the same posture, smiling and taking her scent in. When I actually see her frown, I cock my head with worried eyes, and my ears slightly lower. Atlanta, what's wrong? I bark gently.

Last edited by Curador Cortez Sierra on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added)
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:46 am

The feminine angel heard Cortez's words. "Nothing -- nothing at all," She said with a seemingly nervous giggle. As she spoke, her voice broke slightly as she paused after saying the first nothing. Again, the fatal Madonna put her muzzle under the male's head, holding it there longer this time though. Atlanta lowered her body further to the white blanketed ground, turning her sit into a amazingly elegant lay. The female didn't speak again for the time being.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:12 am

He ran his salmon tongue over her head slightly. He wondered why she was so secretive. He shook is fur then curled up in the snow, his tail laying gently over his nose. He would had named Atlanta, Alexandra(protector) or Aida(noble) but he still loved her name. His crimson fur brushed against hers, so softly it could send shivers down her spine. He flicked his large auds, alert for more pack mates eavesdropping. He smiles at the sight of Atlanta beside him.

Last edited by Curador Cortez Sierra on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilieus Siro Valtyr Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:43 am

Raine gains 50 EXP POINTS for completing a small threaf of -10 posts.
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Admin

https://darkillusionreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:19 am

Atlanta would stand up, an elegant grin upon her muzzle. “I – have to leave,” Her voice entered the air, it breaking as she was on verge of freezing, she didn’t know why though. What a beauty this wolf is; taupe fur with lavender blue eyes, what a sight for sore eyes. A sharp shiver ran down the beauty’s spine as she continued to just stand there.

“M’dear Cortez, I have to leave – now.”

The angel would turn to walk off, leaving light imprints in the snow, her hips swayed seductively as she continued to walk. Quickly, the beauty and all elegance of the scene would fade away as the snow covered her from being seen. The fatal Madonna's Arctic rose scent was the only evidence of her ever being there that was left. Atlanta was gone.

~Atlanta Out~
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:08 pm

The silent and fiery ghost bounded off, his whole body shivering like mad. He was used to deserts, not the arctic. A disappeared, flickering out of the icy wilderness. I feel the snow fade away as we get farther and farther away. I stopped only for a moment, licking my fur the wrong way, warming my body. I told Atlanta to do the same, as I rotted toward her, sitting on my haunches. After she did I looked at her and nodded, my flaming fur not shadowed by the darkness as I led her toward camp.
~Cortez exit~

Last edited by Curador Cortez Sierra on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding)
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilieus Siro Valtyr Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Cortez gains 100 EXP points for completing a medium thread of +10 posts.

Atlanta gains 50 EXP points for completing a small thread of -10 posts.
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Admin

https://darkillusionreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down