DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The journey

+5
Princess Ayame Śmierć
dame josie vilkas
Knight Timber Lundam
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Chamberlin Kai
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The journey - Page 3 Empty Re: The journey

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:06 pm

( OOC: im goingt to await for my father to reply before i use a RP Razz )
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:09 pm

[OOC: Permission granted, m'dear friend, have fun. ]

Time was a fickle thing. Always moving, never ceasing. Difficult to separate the past from the present-or even future. Every now and then his large dome would bob the side, his blood-stained irises checking to see if his little doll was still in tow. Of course, each time she was, and he would simply carry on his pursuit whilst thinking; Good girl. Upon arriving in the heart of the scene, the Smierc's posture never faltered, he never tucked his tail, lowered his cranium or stance. The beast traipsed through the small crowd towards the joker, and tossed a murderous glance towards him. A billow of carbons exerted his lungs through his lether flared nostrils before an amused expression etched onto masculine facial features seeing his precious daughter attacking him with fearless, his jaws would unhinge and spew forward two words that strummed over deep vocals that left his tongue with a satiny caress, "Good girl."
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:17 pm

i cock my cranium towards my father, as blood drips from my maw, through the seeping edges of my ink black plump lips, as i arrive to his perfectly healthy fur mixed of a dusty sand and matte black like mine and the stains of blood splashed upon his fur bye the enemy's, i rub my maw along his nape washing my precious pelt from blood perfection of beauty eating me like a disease a inheritance from the bitch i sadly must refer to as mother. i lower my cranium, and fold my back legs over my fathers huge front limbs i sit under his puffed out chest giving tenderly liking his chin causing a tingle as i show my affection growing a strong bond towards the beast, before i tuck myself away my cranium pressed on his chest, i expand my chest making my blanketed jet black fur on my chest flow beautifully, and shine with the glistening sun, i allow my tail to hang over his limb resting along his paws, i await for my fathers speech or moves whilst my optics lock onto timber passing on a message from my ice cold aqua blue eyes squinting gradually showing i am not very fond and he will have to prove himself, giving timber a infection of slaughter and mental torture as it seems i am a possessed stunning child due to my affectionate yet murderous expressions.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:25 pm

I feel rage and anger build up blood-lust taking over, I look over at the king than at Voeu. I race toward her and knock her down and within seconds I have my jaws on her throat and ripping it open, I feel the body go limp than start again I growl and rip at it some more and finally it goes limp, I lap up the blood and reach my maw into her throat and rip open soem major areas filled with blood, just waiting to ripped open. I I smirked and continue to rip it open and drink it up. Everything else was silent and invisible but me and my prey. It was easy because I caught her off guard, I smirk and all of a sudden I feel reailty snap back into place. I look around and pin my ears and back away, ashamed of what I did, I look at the dead body before me. I look at the King and bow my head "King, I..." I stop, I knew he would have something planned for me. I sigh and sit down, I look back over at it and roll in the blood and lick up some more and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:32 pm

a evil devilish smirk plants itself on the mistress pups more, i walk over to the brute flickering my optics pretty and seductive flicking my tail along his chin on my way to the carcass i sniff my nose twitches as i look at my dead mother voue and with sick pleasure i bellow thunderous aggressive words ' thank god someone killed that fucking whore' i flicker my tongue along my plumped ebony kissed lips and spit along her flanks before i return to my position placed along my father staring on the carcass my deathaning orbs feeding on the fresh kill of a soul my smile widens to a sudden thrust of beauty more stunning than my mother unusual for a pup showing i am truly dark my veins and flesh function normally whilst my brain functions with no trauma i find my mothers death pleasant. the scent of rotting flesh runs along my nose, i await for my father to feast on her carcass before awaiting my turn to have my permission granted.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Chamberlin Kai Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:24 am

OOC: School is killer e-e. Who just got killed. << >>
Chamberlin Kai
Chamberlin Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:34 am

OOC: Haha it's all good, and I just killed Voeu...))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Chamberlin Kai Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:49 pm

OOC: Oh, ok. I thought you killed me and I was like, "OHCOMEON! That ain't fair! //flips school into orbit. D:" (Be right back, I'm off to school for about five hours.)
Chamberlin Kai
Chamberlin Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum