DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The journey

+5
Princess Ayame Śmierć
dame josie vilkas
Knight Timber Lundam
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Chamberlin Kai
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The journey - Page 2 Empty Re: The journey

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:56 am

"i didnt say you were dumb, i was just reminding you of who she is, since you werent acting like she was a pincess, who will maybe be queen one day." I pad of into the little bit of sunshine there is as it shines down reflecting against my russet fur. i yawn not taking his comment to heart, since im not sensetive like some, as i look over to timber.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Chamberlin Kai Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:55 am

OOC: Sorry school. o-o'..

Kai shook her slender dial, murmuring scornfully as she turned on delicate paws, trotting off back to the stream she had just swam in and looking down at it. "All these damned protective wolves. It's insane.." She stared down into the clear water, her pupils contracting as the picture of her adoptive parents appeared, a knife like paw flicking out to ripple the water, the image fading away. She growled softly, leaping into the cool stream and swimming into the middle until she came across the large flat stone that rest there, and dragging her frame onto the rock to like down. Laying her apex upon her paws once again, she grumbled, her luminaries staring out into the trees where the other wolves that she had encountered had just walked off. Her massive tail swished with the current of the water, a few specks of water jumping out of the water and pattering against her auds, causing them to flick before she continued to watch the dense tree line.
Chamberlin Kai
Chamberlin Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:57 am

as my brain is fully charged from my sleep my eye lids flutter beautifully as i open them revealing my pale blue aqua orbs that death en the room showing my inner darkness and one month now i now have thoughts about staring my training determine to be queen my neck bubbles up thunderous pup barks more like yips for my father or grandmother to ask who it will be as i flick my limbs forward with great elegance and bride my jet black fur ripples across my body beautiful looking like a reapers coat blanketed across my pelt, i top and sit wrapping my tail across my back legs as i push my hips in wards making my sit up straight in a feminine position i flick my swatter in awaiting and i flutter my lips swatting my tongue around my mouth i mutter literate words in my fathers native German language in a snappy yet soft tone 'Geduld ist nicht mit in mir, wo dieser rohe Vater von meinen oder von diesem gehenden Engel ist, die als Großmutter bekannt sind..' after, i lock my optics onto the den opening oblivious to anyone else but my father or Grandmother when they enter so desperate to use my growing body to train.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Chamberlin Kai Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Her auds flicked again at the sound of voices in the distance, a pulsing urge trying to push her further, to go investigate. She grumbled again, narrowing her two pools at the direction of where her mind was urging her to go. Kai rapped her claws along the rock, frustrated as curiosity got the best of her and she hopped up off the rock and back to the bank, trotting back to the clearing that she had encountered the wolves first.
Chamberlin Kai
Chamberlin Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:37 pm

as i wait my patience shortens my nape produces a frustrated growl bubbling up i peel back my ebony kissed lips as they fold back slightly revealing my tiny pure white fangs like daggers. my optics shine filling the den with a beautiful glow the pale hints of its coral blue show mystery. as i sit down my light thick fur hangs as smooth as worn down pebbles on the coast of a fresh river bank, i grumble slightly wanting to for fill my ambitions to train as well as i can when alveraz dies in the future i will be the air to the throne as my siblings are not competition at all i bellow a wicked pup laugh sounding like soothing music to the ears to a adult wolf but to a pup a ringing loud sound sounding beautiful and proud as i place my tea cup paws on the den surface they make a light sound of a drum beat as the soft padding on the bottom makes impact with the dry dusty soil.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:00 pm

[OOC: Ayame, if you want to talk in other language please post the translation next to it with italics so the other members can know. ]

At times, the mistress truly believed that she had seen it all. From the average to the sporadic to the unique to the droll one's yet each time she was to be proven wrong. When the musk of another pervaded her senses, the mistress sought the lands for the new-found company. Perhaps had she been one to judge or to be the ever cruel ignorant fool, the shock would have splayed itself openly upon her visage yet it remain unchanged as it took sight of the child without a caudal to ghost his wake. Should she have thought poorly of her? But it did not come. The emotion that should rightfully have nestled itself upon the bosom of the harlot was all but voided with an ever uncaring smile. "A pleasure, petit princess. I am called Alvarez, it is an honor to have met one that will take my place." She played along with her nobility, willingly catering to the child's ambitions and pride for she had no desire to play a ruinous role to such a gem. At least for the time being. After all, what fun could she derive from a broken toy - metaphorically, that is. No, the cogs within her mind spun and machinated something far crueler than should ever be morally present but that did require that she be capable of feeling beyond the selfish thrill of ingratiating her own desires.

At the very least, she was now able to wholly devote her attention to the little princess. Her eyes locked unto her own aquatic pair, eagerly drinking in the deliberate posture of aristocracy, the act of nobility. My, my what an adorable thing she was. "But you are so very far from home. Does Konge Ksiezyc not worry for your disappearance?" She inquired with a tilt of her crown whilst reclining upon the ground to seat herself as comfortably as could be permitted. After all, she was in the presence of a princess who will take her place, it was only right that she remain in a humbled position as opposed to one so guarded. So she did. With her caudal tucked against her limb, she was ever so humbled if ever a face as her own were capable of such contortions.
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:05 pm

I turn and look as Alveraz approaches "My queen." I bow my head and look back at the un known wolf. I growl sligthly and swish my tail anxiously I look back at the Queen "Queen Alveraz, there is an un known wolf here, on our territory." I say, they knew I wanted to rip it's throat out, but I was going to get permission first, I look at the sky and wait for a reply from the queen. I smirk and dig my claws into the rusty dirt and wait.

OOC: Sorry it's so short .-. ))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Vivienné Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:09 pm

a breath was released into the air . perhaps if it had been the chilled moon of winter months there would have been that ever faint and lingering breath loosely slipping from her parted jaw . but instead , there was nothing . nothing moved and shifted , not even the grasses were disturbed by her breath . the doe could only hope , only pray , that somewhere it would manifest into a deadly storm that destroyed the homes and cherished possessions of the loved ones she had left behind . a bitter sweet memory – it would roll the corpses from the ground with skeleton fingers wrapping around each ankle she had . grounding , in some aspect . but it was only weakly there in her cranium . daddy has been gone . the titan of protection had vanished and for once she would concern herself with the emotion had left her . as if the daemonic presence had been a soothing factor . as if him being gone would allow some light to be shed on her fortune . but no . why would the wandering ghoul ever think that something like that could happen . the latticework between her toes would become sodden and wet as she moved through the marsh lands with a held crown . the mire was nothing more than an obstacle in which the woman would overcome , her sanguine sights landing upon the perfect podium to place herself for a nap – some sort of relaxation that she could do believe to relax in the gaze of her so called grand mother . the cardinal canines would never fear the sun’s delicate touch , no . the soft light of their mother would never be ignored and perhaps even cherished . why walk with the damning brother whom left her father high and dry ? he was nothing but a tarnished memory . the golden falcon would find herself comfortable in her grand mother’s touch as she moved across the mud and muck . the tarnished sleeves of her trench coat would become matted with the heavy , clay mud . ears would twist against the circlet of her cranium as her muzzle would dip giving the white mask to press against her chest .
Countess Vivienné
Countess Vivienné

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:20 pm

my ear lobes flicker as the ringing beautiful voice of the queens tone enters them i flicker my long fluffy tail around me, and gracefully walk over rubbing my matte black censor rubs along her soft nape is leather texture grinds on her fur with her copper tonnes complex colors i sniff and my nose tingles taking in a scent as i see she is family, i bubble up a crumbling growl due to my demonic nature, i blanket my self along her sides, leaning my cranium on her thick pelt showing slight affection to family no playfulness what so ever, i gaze at her well structured mask as my cold blue optics watch the pupil enhances in amazement. as i press my pointed ear on her stomach feeling the blood run along her veins i swipe my tongue along my plump ebony lips knowing its blood what flows through i resist to nip her to draw the blood as she is my grandmother that for some reason i from a immediate strong bonding, i place my tea cup paws under my belt hidden my fur blankets over my like a reapers cloak it blends with her coat as i get closer tucking my tail away i move my maw splitting open as i bellow soft soothing words come from my mouth as my tongue swipes along my plump ebony kisses shiny lips i say ' grandmother your beauty passed to my mother onto me....when i am old enough would you be so dear to train me to be a noble m'dear?' so wise speech and literate for a new born showing her intelligence and dangerous thoughts, she flushes her eye lashes as the flap like wings enhancing her optics beautifully as she study's what she sees as a mother seem as i despise my own and she has vanished from the pack.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:29 pm

So many voices, so many scents overwhelmed her and each led to this very spot. This rotten bog of filth and decay. Not a place she liked to stay for very long and yet there were plenty here that must think otherwise. Her gentle paws avoided the slime that grouped on the floor of the marsh, long legs stepping and settling on the soil like thin trees. The sun glowered down at her, sending its light rays to brighten the area and cast a shine across her healthy, ashen sandstone pelt. As expected her amber eyes were bright with their daily fires which gazes about absently looking for the others. Her rounded ears sat tall upon her crown so flawlessly had she been a born a princess she would need no tiara. She breathed in the air to capture the smells of the others here, ignoring the wretchedness that reminded her where she was. Her Queen, a princess, Timber, others she didn't recognize, and one that was far closer than she originally anticipated. One away from the rest. She snapped her head to the left and changed course as quickly as a wildfire catches the branches of neighboring trees. A small fae upon a pedestal in the swamps she had come to be familiar with, though recently she hadn't been around. Alice. "Didn't think I'd find you here. Aren't you worried about ruining your appearance for your next client?" She asked in her usual octave while side stepping over a stack of muck before one of her precious paws came upon it. Always such a smart ass but this time in was all in good nature.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:34 pm

Inebriated in the self-same contentment that plagued the witch's words, she found herself unable to contain the Machiavellian twist of her lips that all but veiled in mystery the irony of what had been said. "You are in luck, mia cara. I have time to train you." Her gaze swept across the expanding ridge, admiring its scenery, relishing in the carnage to come. "The first thing you need to know is peace. The soul lusts for power. For love. For greed. For gluttony. For envy. There is no peace where there lies so many sinful children waiting in the dark." The siren's words took flight upon Mother Earth's sigh, a softness caressed and lulled by the wistful zephyr that ran its tendrils through their coats. She shivered. Neither from the cold nor the warmth but rather, anticipation. Anticipation for what she knew as to come for the harbinger never slumbered. In wake they rested, awaiting the time most unexpected to reap what patience sowed. The weakness of contentment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:37 pm

I look at the Queen and cock my head "Soo, can I kill her?" I smirk and chuckle waiting for a reply, I had a feeling it would be know but you don't know till you ask.

OOC: Sorry it's short gotta eat.))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Vivienné Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:40 pm

The albino siren noticed the presence of her favorite persona, such a character would never get unnoticed since it has such a big mouth but yet her scent bring a little calm towards the ivory mistress as her mask moves suavely towards her. The maiden sat down on the side of her haunches in a more feminine pose as she hold her crown high regaly with her long fluffy tail curled high on her slender spine. Her ebon lips parted, in a response to her sarcasstic comment, "He had it to little for my standards." the mistress answered in her sensual silky tone. As aspected from her, sarcasm, attitude. She enjoyed the game since she was a gambler, she wouldn't mind bet her lfie on she can seduce every man. But time won't fly, since she got bored of the so called 'mans' from the pack that can't even hold their guard up. No, she wanted a real man that would fire her up and burn her to ashes. The mistress would flatter her ebon eyelashes waiting for Maria's reply knowing she would perhaps make another comment but she didn't mind, she actually like it. Thats what she was, an attention whote.
Countess Vivienné
Countess Vivienné

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:44 pm

i stiffen my pointed radars hearing grandmothers soothing words, i lower my cranium slightly before, i kneel in my elbow folding it in, my limbs rise as i stand still with in the side of my grandmothers stomach, my fur ripples with elegance of a velvet curtain whilst i grind my soft tea cup paws in the ground their leather padding mixes with the damp swamp around it mixes with my ebony ashen pelt churning it to a disgusting brown, i produce a thunderous growl before calming my self bye expanding my flanks slightly and taking a deep breath i intake my first lesson from the wise queen willing to learn so much i shut my optics hiding away their deathly midnight blue glow i repeat in my head until the wise words sink in 'The first thing you need to know is peace. The soul lusts for power. For love. For greed. For gluttony. For envy. There is no peace where there lies so many sinful children waiting in the dark' my muscles relax slightly making my feminine perfectly built frame, i flick my long tail midway along my waist like they stiffen showing my focus, no time for playing when the rest of my life lies ahead the planning is now.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:53 pm

She exhaled a quiet laugh hearing her response which was witty as always. Her full tail flickered to the side of her tall heels balancing herself carefully stepping onto the flat top of a rather unstable stone that wobbled precariously. Her rounded ears fluttered above her crown at some distant words of familiar voices which were lost in the distance between. "Surprise surprise. Yet aren't most of them such a let down? Poor bastards don't know they have a lot of experience to contend with." She countered without missing a beat, her fiery gaze shifting from Alice to focus on the ground as she continued her little balancing act. The stone shook on its pivot only once before she had it settled in place, hellfire lifting again to set sights on the albino. She had a wry grin on now, always enjoying playful banter that at times was more more enjoyable than the tasteless conflict she stirred up so easily now. A bad habit earned by this once centered yearling full of determination and good will, now tainted to become trouble.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:57 pm

"I do hope that slumber will come to you in knowing this. These lands are ever filled with surprises." She purred with a cursory glance cast toward the pup of ink.A devious smirk passed her lips as she moved, long legs carrying her easily through the grass. This summer won't come to an end so soon. Although she enjoyed Ayame's heart of ice, she preferred the world to end in fire. But perhaps both would suffice. Eyes of amber flashed as she saw her memorizing the words. She would rule with an iron fist, but the mistress will go easy on her, yet. Tail would flick behind her as she approached her, not taking the place of commoners. No, she would confidently stride up beside her. Leaning into her with her hips in attempts to push against her side affectionately to show she will be here for her, their fur would blend together bringing fire and shadow. Her honey gaze turned against the Knight as he adressed the crimson gypsi such an ignorant question, "She's a quest of Vimur, until she decides to join." a low growl mumbled from the back of her throat makeing her point of view clearly to the young Knight still in progress of training.

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:06 pm

i cock my cranium picking up the ringing tunes of the knight known as timber i smell my sister vitix on his pelt i mutter 'runt...' before i flutter my eye lashes my limbs fold slow with energy and grace my pelt flows along with the wind like ink once dabbed in water with a quill, i twist my nose as it dampens i gaze upon the brute and flutter my eye lases flicking my tail pretty as it goes with speed and grace of a swooping bird, my talons lap up the soul that is engraved under the fae's paws, she bellows with confidence ' this loner... a outcast worthless work of satin's work for a soul... what a runt... but what would a pack be with out runts no runts no slaves...' she says in a wise tone flourishing her refreshing vocals as my eyes blaze widened cold as eyes showing my inner darkness and frozen soul yet the pupil expand showing the dark blue showing the wise side yet a soft touch to the burning eyes this demon possesses showing her power at such a young age, i grasp the soil under me whilst i wait for this males reply churning its texture clenched so tight is solidify to more of a clay more than a watered down earth.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:25 pm

I nod and slump down and lick some blood from my paws. I look at the wolves and roll my eyes and lay my head down, watching the fae I wanted to riip open and grunt. I roll onto my back and look around with everything upside down, I stand and shake out my pelt and sit down, ignoring the other comments about me. Comments rude or mean hardly ever nice would never stop, I just learned to ignore them. "Alright, Queen Alveraz." I nod and scratch my ear and look around waiting.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:37 pm

i swiftly trot to the male as he slumps his large body massed frame, i flutter my pink tongue around my young murderous daggers flashing my black inked lips i say soft yet quite sharp almost as if meaning i demand a explanation ' i see you have being around my sister vitrix?...' i lurk around the brute lunging in the air relaxing as soon as i feel my haunch tighten flipping my swatter in the air as if lands back down slowly floating on the air whilst my hips bound along their perfect angle that is locked onto my long sleek limbs and plump stomach as i am just a pup. my fur blossoms itself like a burst out of a forest flames yet ebony the slight flashing of crimson red shine, as i lock onto his optics rather intimidating as i don't even flinch showing my lack of fear, towards him as i assure he is a lower rank than my family knowing this male is a knight is till have respect the only reason i don't apply one of my offensive bickers towards him, i twitch my ears waiting in reply for the ringing tone.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:41 pm

I grunt and look down at her "Yeah. I wouldn't hurt her, and I didn't." I say as I look at the princess before me I bow my head nad look back up and around at the other wolves.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:49 pm

a demoness smile, forms itself along my ebony lavished mask, i reply softly yet firm sounding sarcastic causing confusion as my words state the brute ' obviously you dint m'dear or i would smell the runts blood'. i carry on walking around him, currently, this male is bigger as i am just a month old but i can wait for my yearling stage as i will be slightly bigger, i flick my swatter under his chin as the fur blends together making a dark brown mix. i lock my optics onto his red optics i smirk knowing the brute has a inner demon. i achieve a sick rush flowing through my veins the chemistry building as my wet leather textured nose inhales the sweet smell of blood, causing my tongue to tingle awaiting to drink it, i swipe my tongue quickly yet seductive across my jowls tempted to clench my shark pearls in his neck and cause a piercing wound to sustain my addiction inherited from my fathers genes.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:51 pm

I look at her and smirk "Thirsty?" I chuckle and bite my paw, ripping into the flesh easily and the blood seeping out, I hold it near her "Here." I say as I sigh, looking at it i wanting to drink it myself and I had to hold back from hurting anyone. I grunt and wait for her to do whatever she planned to do.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Thick raven coat hung down in a careless, ruffled manner over the brute as he swiftly crossed Elda's ascent to reach Iounn's heated spring. Musky breath was emitted from his sculptured cranium every now and then and his stone-cold and unrelenting eyes burnt through the path ahead of him. Thick limbs supported the virile, and his tail acted finely as a swinging rudder behind him as he moved along with such precision that not a single step was misplaced. Each step sent the King's muscles quivering and his fur rippling along in a silvery sheen. Added with the dusty glow of the moonlight, he seemed like a ghostly poltergeist of the night. Neither smirk nor smile coated his face tonight - he simply wanted rest away from the packlands and the heated fiedls seemed like a luxurious option. He was tireless in gait, his muscles the perfect mechanism that upholstered the strong joints in their prime. The Sinner was glorious and stunning to say the least especially to the women if only they dared lurk beneath the mysterious waters and brick walls that enshrouded the male in a deeply lustful allure that not one had yet managed to break through. Massive chest inhaled and exhaled in precise rhythm as he broke his quick pace and settled for a walk instead. Huge shoulders rolled easily as he sashayed along, near claiming the entire place as his own with the masculinity and authority that reeked off him. A thunderous growl emited from his throat sounding more as a roar due to the wound he had a little below the back of his throat due to the fights he started with couple of females when he first got the Throne. "Don't you dare infect my daughter with your damn blood." the King stated harshly as he sat down between them, his cranium held high as his chest pumped out in a regal fashion.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:57 pm

i squint my cold hearten navy blue eyes at this brutes lack of respect clearly not helping my disorder the foul fucking bastard i walk over folding my limbs over one another acting innocent slowly before i place my paw between a paw under his chin and one at the other side i flick my tail again, before leaning down my cranium shifts to a slight tilt my ears clamped upon my cranium, i watch his eyes knowing this will be painful, i sing my canines into his miner wound making it deeper and deeper, the crimson blood leaks in my neck satisfying my needs, i stop clamping my jay shut as soon as i feel my fangs drag along his brittle bones, i still carry on drinking watching the blood seep out of his wound making his rusty brown fur moist, i still keep my grip swallowing his blood in gulps, that is seen as my nape bounds up with every swallow. before releasing him at my fathers command i say in a foul snappy tone ' the most foul blood ever to go in my maw taste like nothing more than the smell of fucking shit' i stand normal with a oblivious plain expression but yet a grin swept across er face awaiting for his or her fathers response swaying her tail elegantly side bye side along the haunches of her swaved hips

Last edited by Princess Ayame Śmierć on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:00 pm

OOC: So like can I kill Voeu because of my blood-lust at the moment, thant you dont kill me because she is gone...and not rping anymore Razz ))

I grunt and pick my paw up and lick up the blood, my eyes turning a wavy black and blue. I lower my head and say nothing. I sit down and lick my paw some more and look at the wolves and at the small princess "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." I bow my head to the small princess and look abck at her father and pin my ears against my head and he bellowd growls and snarls. I grunt and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum