DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The journey

+5
Princess Ayame Śmierć
dame josie vilkas
Knight Timber Lundam
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Chamberlin Kai
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The journey Empty The journey

Post  Chamberlin Kai Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:39 pm

~The femme skillfully trotted across the rocky stream, a small huffing grunt pushing its way from her maw as she hopped from stone to stone. Tossing her dial back, she brushed a few stray strands of fur behind her left lobe, her paws sliding off the smooth surface of a mossy rock. She dipped her crown to meet the water, smiling as her form was engulfed in the chilling liquid. Dipping down and allowing her tassel to stream out from behind her she swam, the webbing on her toes powerfully pushing her forward as her bridge breached the water. Allowing her hind legs to push her up off of the murky river bottom, her mass was lifted out of the water and up onto the pebble covered bank and into a wet patch of grass, her form shaking to rid its self from the liquid. "Lumini?" Her gaze flickered around her, searching for something before she lied down, closing her luminaries and chuckling before heaving another great sigh at feeling the usual heat of her glowing companion. "And I thought you had left, don't leave my view ag-." She stopped herself, now opening one cyan orb to look at the little blip before murmuring. "I'm crazy. I haven't been around other wolves in ages, and look at me. I'm talking to some firefly or what not.." Her cranium rested on her paws, a soft whine slipping from her before she relaxed, basking in the sunlight.~
Chamberlin Kai
Chamberlin Kai

Back to top Go down

The journey Empty Re: The journey

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:56 pm

prodigy walks out of the shadows seeing a rather strange fae talking to herelf it seems. Her sea blue eyes stand out and she licks her pretty little maw, "what brings you here, to these parts" she says with an edgy tone. She walks feeling the hard earth beneath her paws, i mean no harm,yet she thought. The chamberlin stands her grounds to see how she'll react towards another wolf like me, since she hasnt been around one in a while. my eyes narrows and i swing my over sized tail back and forth and my russet for stays in place for once.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Chamberlin Kai Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:05 am

~Kai's' dial lifted to look the fae over, a small sigh escaping her muzzle before she looked down. "I was just passing through. More or less admiring the scenery.." Her pools grew hard, her lips now drawn tight as she looked this Chamberlin over once more.~
Chamberlin Kai
Chamberlin Kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:46 pm

prodigy gives a slow but not convinced not, "are you looking for something in particular, or did you just happen to tread in vimur territory" she mummers her words rolling of her tounge like a melody to ones ears. THe chamberlin checks behind her incase she sees her pack members especially the new king, who might not approve of this incounter.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:00 pm

I pad along and let a smirk cross my large maw as I approach Prodigy and an unknown wolf. "Who is this.?" I ask calmly, though my eyes burning with hell fire and anger. I smirk and sit down and nod to Prodigy as a greeting after I asked the question.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:23 pm

prodigy turn her head swiftly to timber and nods " this is..." and stops, not even knowing this fae's name. She yawns showing her perfect row of teeth growing bored, wishing to know if this fae wants anything,anything at all. i shake my russet fur, i walk on the dry earth and go to the fae my sea blue eyes blazing. The chamberlin looks to the flowing water and watches it travel away, another journey she though to herself. She begins to bore into the outsider, my blood kissed lips pur into the silence.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:26 pm

"Can I kill her?" I chuckle and let a devilish smirk crawl upon my large maw. I fee the wind brush trew my pelt and the trees branches sway in the slight breeze. I perk my ears forward and back at all the sounds around me I sway my tail behind me anxiously "You don't even know her name?" I chuckle and stalk toward the fae and sit down a foot from her, just waiting to rip her throat out.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:30 pm

prodigy rolls her eyes and looks up to the sky's of heaven "i guess its the kings decision whether to kill her or not m'dear, since she is in vimur territory" i pad along then sit by a shaded tree, the chamberlin hasnt killed in a while indeed, but she'd never kill an innicent wolf without orders or reasons. she looks at timber and wonders what even brings him here,wondering if he'll go into one of his tantrum moments, the fae imagined the thought and giggled to herself softly.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:33 pm

"Well...It would be fun." I growl and nip the air toward the wolf and smirk. I stand and shake my pelt and bound toward Prodigy and tackle her down "Plleaasee." I mock, I probably wouldn't kill the wolf without permission first, but I wanted to annoy Prodigy for a while. I chuckle and wag my tail as I pin her down.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  dame josie vilkas Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:35 pm

josie walks to the little gathering and bows "my queen" she glances at the fae again and realises its not who she thought it was, she steps back kinda embarrassed at the mistake and realise its her twin sister she heard solomley about prodigy. She ignores the outsider maybe soon to be pack member for a split second and gazes at prodigy with amazement.
dame josie vilkas
dame josie vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:39 pm

prodigy smirks at the little mistakes, " timber, who do you think i am the queen? why dont you go and ask her or the king for this fae's approval or disapproval" she says in a ushered town. She then takes interested in josie, wondering what now brings her here. i glance over at the fae who was talking to herself earlier and wait for a reply, or something.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:42 pm

I roll my head as I climb off Prodigy and look at Josie "Hello!" I chuckle and pad toward her and sniff her "She is far from the queen." I chuckle "Joking!" I shout back at Prodigy if she hear me.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:46 pm

i take no offence at timbers comment, im certainly far from being the queen and not planning to be near such a rank, yet. i think about the loss of my sisters mate, electro. Who knows what shall be running through her mind at this very moment in time, maybe she's strong enough to carry on her roll as a respectable queen. i give timer a cheeky smile showing im not offended.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:48 pm

I look ar Prodigy and shrug. I was bored and needed something to do, I yawn boredly and sit down, looking at the un known fae. I rolled my shoulder and scratched my ears "Prodigyyyyyy. I'm bored," I grin and lay down and roll around on the ground, trying ti amuse myself any way I could.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Ayame moves her limbs folding them tight together, meaning she lays unable to move simply splitting her maw flaunting her ebony lips as she moves her cranium slightly bellowing high toned whelps, music to the ears sounding like the pleasure of birds, for the first time the little female, reveals her optics slightly, their pale blue tone haunts the den causing tension a symbol she is going to be a heartless brute due to her attractive and perfectly structured face structure its obviously she would also grow to be a whore. she whips her swatter slightly, as the fur like the flapping wings of a dark angel born clearly with her winter coat she moves slightly as her left back limbs slips flashing the crimson red glows along the platform of her elegant puppy frame. slightly flicking her panels, trying to activate her senses.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:30 pm

prodigy walks over to timber and puts a paw and his rather oversized maw, " dear dear timber, the patience of a bullet if i must say,boredem comes easily to you." i give a cheeky little wink and my tail travels the whole way to your throat and across your face, until i walk to the water and lap it with my pretty little maw, i looks up and lick my red kissed lips, and see the pup. I tilt my head, my russet fur blowing in the breeze, " hello young one" i look in all directions to see if her mothers around.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:39 pm

i sense a female, and bellow more thunderous growls as i split my maw again, i attempt to us my limbs and unfold from my birth position standing slightly before they wobble slightly, i collapse again, i wrinkle back my nozel, revealing my tiny shark tooth daggers. i whelp thunderous and slightly deep, flaunting my tail slightly, as i attempt multiple times to open my eye lids, instead all i achieve is flashes of my cold blooded optics making my eye lashes flutter like wings pretty making my aggressive movements seem worthless as my beauty over powers seem as i am a perfectly built pup looks genes everything perfectly built i think to myself in my own little twisted mine like a genius ' she will not be oblivious to my cuteness in future' as i know i will grow to be a brute aggressive and tedious and some what nice it depends how i judge this female, i flick my swatter slightly, knowing as i smell my mother who i cannot stand knowing she would of abandoned me for a witty myth of love that does not even exist on these demonic lands. i snort my leather textured nose in frustration. i think to myself is it means dominants i would probably kill my sister f it means my place as Queen i aid myself from my siblings, unacceptable none to my boundaries our fur blends making pretty patterns in a line i ruin this movements and split myself ashamed to be related to such runts i snort and flutter my tongue round my ebon lips quite in control for a new born spitting showing utter dominance to them i stay in a isolated spot i find satisfactory for myself knowing ill protect them simply because we share the same genes looks like i will have to protect the runts as i will grow to be the biggest wolf in the pack.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:47 pm

softly padding to the pup i give a little laugh, i nudge her trying to get her to stand at her young age, which if she manages to stay up will be quite an amazement. in my eyes she's a replica of her seductive yet beautiful mother,voeu. i guess she'll me the dominant one out of her siblings by the ways she's acting at a young age. i sit beside her and watch at what she'll do next.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:54 pm

as the female helps me stand on my weak brittle limbs i stand flexing my nape forward my large cranium hangs low, as i flick my swatter in the air showing i am rather proud i place a paw ahead making my chest puff out slightly i pound my tea cup paw along the bedding of the den before i fall on my journey back to my fall i manage to widen my jaw and snap at the female as my needle like daggers razor across her metallic light cherry fur toned fur giving it a light trim and a minor wound as my tongue dances at the taste of blood, my eyes gleam their pale glow my heartless inner soul showing as i enjoy the taste of blood my neck produces a pleasurable seductive pup growl taking after my fathers passion for blood and once in battle when i grow its most certainly a slaughter will be scattered across the land, but after i fall on the light bedding of the deep green moss i flicker my pointed ear to the female not yet able to speak i show this a symbol of her approval permanent dedication as i appreciate her helping me my ambition to walk.

(OOC: sorry no reply from me till later or tomorrow be sure to carry on the RP m'dears)

Last edited by Ayame Śmierć on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:03 am

prodigy back away as the pup bites her russet fur, not minding the little nip much though, it shows she'll be a strong fighter when she's older i guess. I wonder where her father is as we both had a bad start, i look at the pups sign of approval and give a little smile,not sure if she can even see it though. The fact that she stayed up stunned me. this one will surprise my when she's older. i think to myself- ill protect her until my last breath. i let out a long sigh and watch her peacefully, peaceful a word i dont come across very often nowadays which im glad i feel right now.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:12 am

as i sense her smile, it makes my maw shift to copying this smile i know me and the female will be good friends, my sides expand flashing my red tint along my ebony shiny thick fur, i tuck away my limbs under my chest, and fold my back limbs as my paws rest against my side, i lower my cranium exhausted from the movements i lower my ear lobes back against my head still refusing to be anywhere near my siblings as they disgust me at the poor genetic make up, i bellow a infuriating thunderous bark sounding impressive for a pup yet cute and gentle to the ears warning them if they come near me ill fucking rip them to pieces and devour their flesh with pleasure, keep my eye lids fully shut as i fall asleep gently as air passes trough my wet leather nose, it makes a slight snoozing sound showing i am asleep, in my sleep, i wrinkle back my lips showing my deep devilish nature flicking my tail side to side, having a sick pleasure from it.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:29 am

my sea blue eyes bore into her as i see she can copy certain gestures, finding a pup like this is rare, and she can already do all this? who knows what she's capable of when she's a yearling. I feel a strong bond forming, i see her shifting in her sleep and give a faint laugh i whisper under my breath "you sure are a special one, m'dear." She could very well be the perfect pup, even if her mother didnt mate with one of her family members. She truly is a Śmierć, the pup that adores the smell and taste for blood, like her father.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:35 am

I grunt and follow Prodigy to the pup. I wag my tail sligthly and listen to them speak and watch there movments. "Prodigy, it's a pup." I chuckle and lay down and look at the sky, I was bored, again.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:46 am

prodigy rolls her eyes yet again at timber, "its not just a pup timber, she's a princess so you need to show your respect pretty quickly if you have any chance of her liking you, you know maybe you'll feel different if you had pups with anima, since we all know you have a crush on the fae." i get a little tingle shoot up my nose causing me to sneeze, ruining how serious the moment was.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:49 am

"I know who this is, Prodigy. I'm not as dumb as you think I am. Yeah, I like Anima, so?" I got angry all the sudden "She's better than you." I say with a growl as I nod to the small princess and pad off to a tree and sit down under it and growl as I mumble to myself.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum