DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the birth of deaths life-

+14
Sorrow Valentine
Knight Timber Lundam
Margrave Swift
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Anax Vasil Prodigy
King Electro Marcello
No name at moment
Oliver Vilkas
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello
Vitrix Śmierć
princess voeu marcello
18 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

the birth of deaths life- - Page 3 Empty Re: the birth of deaths life-

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:04 pm

i snarl looking at the deep wounds as crimson blood seeps out and furiously lock my piercing canines onto his maw, and twist my cranium whilst still locked on i hear a click as i had broken his jaw i look at the mutation and smirk as i know this means the bastard cannot feed, i twist round lowering my cranium and charge into the brute i fee the impact of my shoulder pound on his chest, causing a shattered rib to his muscular frame, i bellow thunderous barks that ring across the land aggressively for help from all the other wolves acting like a lion pride defending the one they want as king. before i hear my fathers commands i step back running back to my pups i curl around the protecting them running my tongue along their back as the shiver traumatized from blood guts and slaughtered gore.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:09 pm

i watch wary in the attack positions at all times. id only attack if someones in danger which i can see, no one is. The rogue starts to go on the floor and i hope he finally realises defeat. Voeu has brought shame onto the marcellos and will be lucky if her punishments arent suvere.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:18 pm

[ OOC: I attacked your father first, then attacked you at the end of the post. You should read all of it first then ask. ]

Lunging forward, the sinner would find himself inflicting a satisfactory, sharp slash into Electro's chest even as he heaved his bulk into him, drawing forth the sweet crimson that he so sought to spill. The man danced away, and so did he the moment his attack had met its target and he swung his hindquarters expertly to the right so as to meet him almost face to face once more. Nonetheless, his posture was not full straightened out in his purposeful over-calculation in movement, hence he was curved with his abdomen away from Electro. Simultaneously, the man continued to keep his cranium low beneath the other, his muzzle aiming to grasp another hold onto Electro and he continued in being persistent in maintaining his cranium beneath hims for a better opportunity at the fight even as he bit down upon his shoulder temporarily. Hence, as Electro attempted to lunge forward to tear out his's face, it was with ease that he could leverage his weight "backwards" or more towards his left side, away from Electro, and at the same time, he would lunge his cranium upwards not to bite at the hidden folds of his neck, but at his muzzle itself, his jaws wide and clamp down upon the opponent temples pressing with brute stenght causing a huge crack sound to reach everyone ears, the King was death as his feet, he parted his jaws and rip of one of his ear in bitter victory and throw it in the middle of the den as a sign of dominance, nevermind the very real possibility of cuts or perhaps broken teeth in the process of doing so.

KSIEZYC vs ELECTRO

BATTLE TO DEATH AND THRONE
05/05- end!

As her father remains on the floor lifeless the german prince turns his attention to the daughter of this egocentrist runt, as she inspecting her wounds she leaves him enough time to defent himself, he kept his muscles half-tensed up as he crouched, watching her spring towards him. Ears lay pinned against his skull and his parted ebony lips quivered in anticipation of the collision that was to come. As she came swerving in towards his right, the prince swung his hindquarters sharply to his own left such that he was perpendicular to her, while his cranium snapped towards the right, murderous canines parted as he counted fang for fang her intention to broke his jaw. As he intended to meet her bite with his own, he felt her teeth graze his muzzle, but lightly. Having dodged out of Voeu's way through his pivioting, he lunged forward claws digging into the ground for support and balance he lifted his unshattered ebon claws, swinging it mercilessly into the side of her throat just below her skull where a massive artery laid that would feed nutrients to her brain. The power of his claw smashed the soft tissue with surprising forceing her neck to make a loud click. The hit would force her body to collapse to follow the direction her head was forced, sending her down smashing the ground. The hit causing her to lay down unconscious.

Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Valentine(pup) Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:25 pm

I hear a fight and pup squeals so I trot over briskly and look in. Voeu had two pups! And Electro and a rouge were fighting! I stare uneasily at them and look at the two poor pups scared to death. I didn't know what to do. I was being trained as a warrior so I thought I could help. I leap gracefully in, on my strong back legs. I dig my teeth into the rouge's shoulder for hurting the princess and killing her father. Tasting the crimson liquad, I clamp my jaws even harder into his shoulder and pull, ripping a gash in his skin. I leap onto his back and snarl, digging my claws into his sides and sinking my sharp canines into the back of his neck.
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Scythe Valentine(pup)

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilieus Siro Valtyr Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:26 pm

ELECTRO:
ATTACKS Good and risky but lost overall clarity and realism in Round IV and V.
› DEFENSES Lacking until Rounds IV and V.
› INJURIES Mostly mild.

› REALISM
Both your attacks and injuries attained were very realistic in Rounds I - III. Be careful when using a wolf's legs, as claws are not normally used for direct fighting and cannot cut skin.

› CLARITY
Round IV and V lacked clarity and realism.
› OVERALL SUMMARY

Your fight was overall very realistic and very clear up until Round IV and V. It is highly suggested that you have Electro's weight placed somewhere in your profile. c:

KSIEZYC

› ATTACKS Consistent, clear, and took advantage of his physical attributes as well as enemy openings.
› DEFENSES Lacking nothing.
› INJURIES Mostly mild.

› REALISM
Round V - sharp slash into oponent chest even as he heaved his bulk.

› CLARITY
Very well-executed attacks and took advantage of enemy vulnerabilities. Yet a unclear use of claws at the beginning of the post.
› OVERALL SUMMARY

Clear, consistent, and very well-executed attack's. Took advantage of your enemies opening's and also Ksiezyc's stronger physique.

WINNER IS KSIEZYC!
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Admin

https://darkillusionreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:27 pm

i whine as i see my father lifeless, lost...... i sigh, as i glance t the beast the new king me giving birth to his prince and princess making me the queen, then as he brutally attacks me, i fall unconscious for a while not his moves leading to my death as when he latched his fangs onto my jerked tensing my muscles stopping the energy flowing temporary to my neck, i still remain tucked away with my precious pups, my optics shut seductively i lay looking like i have peaceful sleep, all goes silent, the whiff of blood thrusts, i slump my tail along their backs as they still lay locked onto my stomach before all goes blurry i mutter softly in a Italian tone 'sorry my father sorry my king....' as i turn looking lifeless still breathing i faint

Last edited by princess voeu marcello on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Ears sold slam against his crown and as the pain began to sink as the unknown woman attacked him, what a lack of common sense, he was not the King and she dared to touch him? His body jolted forth pulling a bit of him slightly out of her reach. Knees would bend slightly as his body would toque at the stomach as he turned to the left in an attempt to snag the left side of her face whilst also wiggling his hips in an attempt to slither free of the bitch. Right arm would make a furious outwardly cut her chest. Oddly positioned perhaps, but to be honest, he had not expected the wench to make advances to attack him.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Valentine(pup) Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:40 pm

I lean my head down, protecting my neck and chest. I hunch my shoulders and my hairs stand on end. I bare my teeth, my lips pulled back in a snarl. I crouch a bit lower, leaving no place for any wolf to get to my stomach. I pin my ears back so they will never get ripped off. I dig my claws into the ground, keeping me dug in. I snarl angrily a nd curl my large tail around my back, left leg. She snarled as blood ran down her chest and face and she lunged foward, diging her teeth into his leg and pulling hard, flipping him onto his back. She dug her teeth into his belly, ripping on what she could.
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Scythe Valentine(pup)

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Pain would sear through his ankle, the sinner would rip into a series of snarls, without loosing adequate focus of the bitch. Pulling at his ankle that was in her mouth he was doing his best to keep it stationed on the ground in between her head shakes. Ears pinned against his skull, front legs bent slightly for balance and tail bantered to the side he felt a tooth snag along her face leaving a delicate line where he had made purchase. No notice of his claws trying to hit her lower jaw, brokeing it. Knowing for sure it will cause starvation. His right set of claws initially were aiming for her chest, but as the babe jerked to the side slightly he was made acutely aware. Displeasure struck him. Cheap shot bitch. An intervention of shaking was given to him and the hellion's tail lashed out at her face merely to fluster her and his left foot quickly used the mere second to claw into the earth and throw the dirt into her face, and then with immediate actions the same ankle would push through in hot pursuit of kicking her in the head. He would be successful causeing her to lay unconcious on the ground as Voeu did. Ears still pinned, front legs still bent, and eyes in hard slits the hellion was hungry for the battle though he was tired and wounded from the two fights before. .
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:49 pm

i slowly wake as my optics flush beautifully in feminine flirtatious manners, as the Queen she presumes and as the male pup has a swollen side due to electro's thwack, she likes it making his luxurious pelt moist before, stroking his head gently with hr tea cup paw, to give him comfort as his father has just been crowned king, i bellow a devilish yet seductive smile that could lure any male into her presence, flicking my tail in a feminine manner, inside feeling confused and heart broken yet this warmth remains from the moment she seduced this male her feelings never fade as she adores her pups that smell like him her fur moves beautifully on end, hiding her claw marks on her platform it is a scar under her fur she locks her optics onto the pups at the every movement great full they are living she runs her tongue along their backs the taste makes her taste buds dance with pleasure. voeu's flank expand causing a bellowing sigh as she is still mourning over the death of her father.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:55 pm

i look at voeus attitude first she tries to kill her 'lover' now she's sucking up to him, i keep all my emotions inside of me, i know serve the new king. I bow my head ksiezyc and glance at my sister, alvarez. The shock on her face will never be forgotten in my eyes. I look at the next generation and the death of electro.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Valentine(pup) Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:56 pm

The beautiful fae landed unconsiously, eyes closed. She drifted into a deep sleep yet an hour later, she started to hear voices and sounds again. Her eyes fluttered open, staring around lazily. Electro was dead. That nasty rouge was the new king. She shook her head and shook with pain. Her jaw wasn't broken, but almost. She had gashes all in her fur. In all of this she still wanted to see the adorable pups. I look at Voeu, wanting to see if I could look at the pups. I was a young wolf, and was only and apprentice.
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Scythe Valentine(pup)

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:57 pm

[OOC: It's been fun, but have to go to work. I believe I will yet still be able to get online on my phone. ]
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:01 pm

my optics gleam shining a seductive crimson cherry crystallized red laying their gaze upon the unconscious female slowly waking up, and sigh, and swing my hips side to side seductive and feminine my tail flutters behind like the grace of a swans neck as it seems i have memory loss of some things perhaps changing my attitude, i like her cheek, and put her next to my precious pups, and as i look at prodigy and say in a seductive Italian tone my tongue flutters along my plump moist lips 'help me find herbs if you will please to tend to the injured' as i nod at the awakening female, giving her permission to lay her eyes upon my pups as the are too cute and precious to resist.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:08 pm

i nod "i shall follow you behind,voeu" i stand and shake my russet fur and gaze around my sea blue eyes reflecting from the light. I realise voeu's has lost some of her memory but keep it to myself. I walk out of the den and wait for her to lead the way.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:09 pm

"What happened here?" asked Atlanta to herself as she looked aroun.d

{Yeam it's shoryt
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  No name at moment Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:12 pm

(OOC: Damn, I missed a lot!)
No name at moment
No name at moment

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:15 pm

{OOC: Yes you did but so did I.}
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:18 pm

A menacing snarl tore through the sacred air of the Marcello den, the sound ricocheting against its walls in every direction creating a confusing mesh of sound in which my anger became tangible. A furious aura whose tendrils raced about the den wrapping around each wolf present tightly, twisting up around their bodies tightly like an anaconda squeezing to crush and strangle its kill. I was no where and everyone at once, obsidian black fur creating an invisible shroud over me masking me from view in the den's shadows. Finally my glowing Caribbean optics appear, a pair of glowing eyes darkening upon the bloody sight of Electro. The night fury released a second growl of rage stepping into view on her dainty black paws. Her orbs darkening like the storms that ravage the darkest of seas, rogue waves prepared to curl and crash upon the closest offender, the small ship who dared insult the powerful ocean. Cold waters churning in her eyes shattering like glass, frozen and icy flicking up to glare at the rogue. Nevermind the pups, I ignored them for once opting to focus on more dire situations. The shadows fell from my figure and letting my slender, toned build enter the area. My tail was arched over my spine while my pointed black ears rotated forwards high on top of my skull. I had known Electro from some time now, before he was officially bound to Alvarez to be specific. The third from this family to fall. No reigns, no restraint, she was the very essence of furiousity in its raw form. An obsidian stone that couldn't be reasoned with, bribed, or persuaded. Unpredictable. My perfect composure was gone from my being now I was nothing short of hostile. A rigid fault line who activity never ceased, an ominous force of nature whose wrath would be released unmercilessly to being mass destruction. A hurricane whose seas would storm the beach and rip apart the cities, crushing them under tidal waves and dragging their remains into it's depths to drown while the wind harasses anyone trying to escape. I moved about the group and placed myself to Alvarez's right flank in a protective measure. Lips curling back to expose bright white canines that begged or more than to bathe themselves in this outsider's blood.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:21 pm

i slowly fold my limbs over one another leading me outside the den, and my hips sway side to side along my russet pelt ripples like a flowing river, i smirk as my optics shine as soon as i hit the opening of the den i scan the outside my censor as my guide to pick out a strong herb to cure or kill. the mistress rushes her sleek well developed long attractive limbs along the long grass, as she lowers her cranium direct to the ground still scanning, flicking her tail, flirtatiously behind her as she thinks more about a herb to cure mithra. her prized pups meaning every thing practically all voeu now remembers is a fight death of her father knowing who did it but it seems normal male behavior and unfortunately the looser was her father. this is why she is upset yet feels no anger towards Ksieżyc.

( russhed sorry no reply till later as i have to go to work stay beautiful Wink )
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:40 pm

I approach and roll my eyes, I was jealous. I grunt "Congrats " I say and I walk a few strides away and sit down and sigh.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Valentine(pup) Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:07 pm

I stare at the unique pups in awe. The female was beautiful. I nodded to myself then looked over to the male. He was the one that Electro had hit. The pup looked tough and was magnifacent to me. "What are their names?'' I ask gently, still looking the male over. He was very unique. She nstantly loved him, yet she would never get the love a a prince back. He was younger than her also. It didn't matter what the age was to her, you fall in love with who you fall in love with. She smiled to both the pups and exitement gleamed in her bi-colored orbs.
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Scythe Valentine(pup)

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:11 pm

I look at Timber with a smirk on my maw, my eyes gleaming as I knew the great Timber was jealous. I walk towards timber gracefully, sitting down by him I turn my eyes on the King, looking him over.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  No name at moment Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:15 pm

(Not sure what happened to me... so... correct me if i'm wrong, which I know I will be so...)

The male cocked his head at the wolf looking at him, my honey optics blazing with innocence.

)OOC: It's really short, i'm sorry._
No name at moment
No name at moment

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Valentine(pup) Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:18 pm

My ash grey fur shines brilliantly as I lay down and watch the pups. I had wounds but I would care for them later. I look over my shoulder at Atlanta and Timber then turn my attention back to the pups. I curled my tail around them for warmth while their mother was out of the den. I meant no harm, just being gentle and sweet. There was a sparkle in my eyes, as I watched them. They acted like me as a pup. I wondered where Kyussai and Nero was. I smiled again at the male who was watching me with a cocked head and innocent look.
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Scythe Valentine(pup)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum