DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the birth of deaths life-

+14
Sorrow Valentine
Knight Timber Lundam
Margrave Swift
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Anax Vasil Prodigy
King Electro Marcello
No name at moment
Oliver Vilkas
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello
Vitrix Śmierć
princess voeu marcello
18 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

the birth of deaths life- Empty the birth of deaths life-

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:23 pm

to keep my family's pride and joy i stumble into the marcello den as my body swishes side to side, i slump my frame on a dark green soft bedding, relaxed, i expand my flanks breathing heavily about to give birth to the first pup vitrix. i rest my cranium low as my tea cup paw lays gently on my golden light stomach, i split my maw as my murderous pearls flash piercing able to snap a bone with one blow her tongue pants as she slowly widens her limbs and pushes suddenly her paw dips into her belly feeling like a release of something only one pup remains inside as i close my leg, and twit my nape, and pierce the bag the pup has developed in, as i swipe my tongue along her frame cleaning the crimson blood of her beautiful pelt, i smile proudly as my tongue dances taking in her scent. i nuzzle her weak brittle body as she bellows yips scanning herself into this world i say in my native Italian language as my tongue flutters along my pearls and plump lips seductive yet fiery 'Benvenuti a le porte dell'inferno il mio angelo' my optics shine looking at my new daughter proudly as i await for the feeling of the next pup to decide her arrival.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

the birth of deaths life- Empty Re: the birth of deaths life-

Post  Vitrix Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:27 pm

I try to stumble to my feet but fail. I flop down on my mother and twitch my paw. Still not aware of my surroundings I feel around with my little paws. I couldn't hear or see, but I could feel. I rub my head against my mothers back. Voeu smiles.
Vitrix Śmierć
Vitrix Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:30 pm

With a sigh, she moved, before finally her own daughter came into view. Dark honey pools layed upon her frame. Body twisting and shifting like a serpent of some rare species. "Does your father know.?" she purred as an air of dissapointment could be easily feel into her cold words. Every sway of her hips more elegant than the rest, before she sat down before her. She was Hades wife, but no prisoner, she loved it here. In fact she probably caused most of the trouble that got stirred up here. Churning the boys testosterone, pinning them against each other for her body. It was a cruel sport of hers, but she adored every second of it but yet she never did what her daughter just did. To let a pitiful rogue tot ouch her in such manner, unacceptable.

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:34 pm

my mask produces a pretty smile watching her, i pick her up bye the scruff of her nape and place her on my stomach, to drink milk, as i wrap my tail around her in protection, my heart feels complete feeling the love only a mother would no for a up, i flutter my eye lashes in a seductive beautiful manner, as i watch her i make a vow i will protect and love and do the best i can for her even though i am still awaiting my fathers choose for a trainer as future queen. i twitch my censor, and bellow a thunderous howl that beams across the land ringing through all the wolves ears like sudden compassion and beauty as a gift, a message to welcome all wolves to visit the new members of the family. i feel sudden pains again ready for birth as i feel the pup inside me clearly a male push out his paws, around me, i still swipe my tongue on top of my daughters cranium showing my affection before i look up to my mother, 'i am sorry mom... it was a one night stand... i thought we was in love though that was a mistake though i thought and no not yet '
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Vitrix Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:39 pm

I suck milk. I do a tiny burp and lick more milk. I touch my brother softly. I drink more milk, licking the taste. I smile happily and roll over.
Vitrix Śmierć
Vitrix Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Vilkas Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:43 pm

I peak indie Marcellos den. "Wow." I whisper, looking at the new pups. I look over a Virtix.
Oliver Vilkas
Oliver Vilkas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:44 pm

i widen my legs whilst my daughter still suckles, and i give birth to another pup a male, i notice he is blind on one optic and smile still he is perfect in my eyes one day to become a brute my little princess and prince i say softly as my optics shine watching them, i pierce his bag making him split released from it before i swipe my tongue along his pelt making my tongue dance taking in her sons scent, she slowly nudges him to her stomach next to his sister as they both feed. i close my legs wrapping my fluffy swatter round them both to make sure they remain warm and secure, gently running her tongue along them both as they feed i flicker my ears in enjoyment hearing their new born bellows and yips.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Vitrix Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:47 pm

I drink even more, making little sucking sounds. I liked the taste of my mother's milk. I knew I would grow up and be just like her. I was on her side of the family. It was a lovely day, but I couldn't see that. I put my paw on my mother as if I was cuddleing her whilst suckling.
Vitrix Śmierć
Vitrix Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  No name at moment Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Mithra stammered to his feet only to fall down again, this time he remained laying down, his creamy white head on his tiny paws. At this stage of his life he only wished to explore the world around him, but for now his world would be silent and dark. Mithra now snuggled into his mothers fur, he could feel her body heat slowly warming his, and in mere moments he was drifting off into sleep; dreaming of what he would be like when he is an adult.
No name at moment
No name at moment

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:52 pm

[OOC: I read Mithra description and he's not blind anymore. ;D ]

Muscles tensed, fury flooded through her veins, how dare he fucking mess with her daughter. That bastard will get what he deserved. "You made a mistake, cariño." she purred. Her native Spanish tongue falling off at the end. The word meant darling. Flaunting her perfect body right in front of her new grandchilds. Still a phantom feeling of cold runned down her slender spine thinking of what sudden reaction will Electro have when his optics will observe the unnatural colors and unperfect those pups are. He will surely go mad just by thinking someone dared to touch his precious jewel and more then that leave her pregnant, combining the bloodlines resulting those two creatures. If Timber punshiments was that cruel just by the simple fact he played fight with Voeu, she can't imagine what future the brute who did this to her daughter will have when Electro will met him.

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:53 pm

i mound a perfect smiles as i feel my daughters tea cup paws rest upon my flank, i lay my head on the moss exhausted from the pain of birth yet the result so perfect, i turn to my mother just remembering my father is king and i mus have his approval i bellow worried yet softly in a Italian accent as my tongue swats across my plump lips ' will he kill them...' i flicker my ear lobes eagerly waiting for the reply before i flutter my eye lashes seductive and wit grace showing a strong proud female i am as my emerald blend of marroon and copper metallic blends shimmer locking onto my mothers orbs waiting for a reply my body language shows beauty and seriousness.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Vitrix Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:54 pm

I put my paw round my brother and feel his fur. I nuzzled his fur, snuffling. I lie there cuddling my brother and stop suckling for a minuite. I thought of adventure too, how fun it would be, I just had to wait a few months. I sighed sweetly and kept hugging my brother.
Vitrix Śmierć
Vitrix Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  No name at moment Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:00 pm

Feeling my sisters paw around me, I woke up part way, yet still not awake enough to care. I nuzzle my nose into my mother's fur as I sleep. I whimper as I sleep, my dreams are interrupted by a frighting nightmare. But only soon will my nightmare become reality.
No name at moment
No name at moment

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:03 pm

i sigh feeling my pups, i nip my daughter vitrix ears causing a slight stills addressing her to stop with her sibling, as i feel his cranium in my fur it makes my tighten up more, as i twist my shoulder blades round bounding my frame on the side i rest my cranium in front f them as my tail wraps round resting on my snout as i stare at my respectful mother waiting for her to reply knowing when she meets voeu's lover she will most likely speak her ind i twitch my sensor and flutter my eye lashes pretty the least of my worry's as i am more worried weather my pups will even live if my father does not approve of the unplanned litter.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Vitrix Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:04 pm

Already asleep I twitch and whimper. I snuffle and wriggle, dreaming of my future. Would I have a mate? Would I live? That was up to the pack.
Vitrix Śmierć
Vitrix Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:05 pm

"Probably." she spoke, her tongue had a certain snap to it. As she washed her eyes over the newborn pups. They would be nothing to her unless they proved hhemself to be something in the future. Right now, the russet mistress knew that the pups in Electro eyes were nothing but a dirty little rogue, lost on their own. No pack to support them, no kingdom to rise up through.

Silently, she would watch them, her deep honey eyes seemed to burn a hole in them.

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:11 pm

my flanks expand to a sigh in let down as i reply softly to my mother 'it was my fault if my father does approve what would be their ranking' i make more of the moment precious as i think in my mind weather to abandon my pups in a secret shared territory so they will survive, as face the fact i was meant to be a mated pair with my relative killian i stroke my tal along their platforms as they sleep perhaps to never wake up if my father appears i wait for my lover to come and visit his off sprint to see if my mother would approve of his genetic make up and decide i mate a wise choice.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Vitrix Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:13 pm

I suddenly flinch. A nightmare in my mind. I thought it would happen, very soon. But was I right? I was shaking now. I was scared.
Vitrix Śmierć
Vitrix Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  No name at moment Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:14 pm

The silver male suddenly woke up, his tiny paws resting under his head. He turned (not sure if I can see yet or, pretty sure I can) his honey gaze onto his sister, studying her closely. The pup now turned his innocent looking optics onto his mother, he stared at her seductive figure, he was proud to have such a mother like his.
No name at moment
No name at moment

Back to top Go down

Post  Vitrix Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:17 pm

My eyes flicker, trying to wake me up but I stay asleep. I yawn quietly. I suddenly wake up, forgetting the bad dream. I look into my brother's eyes and smile. I hoped the nightmare didn't come true. It was life or death in the dream. Or was it real?

OOC: I like questions in my posts :3
Vitrix Śmierć
Vitrix Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:19 pm

i look down on my child and flutter my eye lashes pretty and claim a pretty smile, as i pick him up up my his nape the rolling puppy fat he possess and places him on my sleek legs facing his belly open looking directly at my face my optics shine a copper beautiful glow, as i flick my tail seductively, i bellow a soft quite bark, and nip his rather big paws playfully, smiling trying to face the fact these pups maybe wont even see yearling state, making the mos of their short life her fur ripples in the dens breeze beautifully along her sleek frame making the scent of lavender fill the den. flickering her ear lobes at every sight movement heart beating waiting for the presence of her father.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  No name at moment Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:23 pm

A rather large smile appeared on the pup's maw. He let out a small yip, trying to copy his mothers. The male barked, trying to make it sound fierce and masculine.
No name at moment
No name at moment

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:23 pm

The magnetic force was too much to deny, to force away and act as if it were never there in the first place. It caused his legs to move the large frame of the beast, his mind clouded and his body acting on its own accord. He were the puppet yet again, the unknown puppeteer pulling him closer and closer to his den. It were instinctual, the touch underneath his paws becoming familiar as terrain switched from soft undergrowth to a rocky surface. This would bring the male to an abrupt stop, far enough from the borders, red eyes wide as he realized just what his daughter just did. “No.” The rumbling word was spoken in a scold to nobody other than her. His honor, his pride, was all taken away from him in a fraction of second and his daughter was the one who took it so harshly from him. She bring only disgrace to Marcello name.

He would push his body to the left, deliberately walking around the length outside the den, moving towards an area he knew he would've been stop if he instinctly in anger lunged towards the runts. It caused his senses to heighten, ears becoming more alert and his nose beginning to work in overtime, nostrils flaring as they took in new scents of the creatures. It caused his muscles to ache and his body to rise in temperature in his fury, but as he moved towards the scent another odor mingled with it would cause Electro to stop, brows furrowing a little. Two pups? The disgrace only grew as the seconds went by.

Paws would push his structure in a swift walk, closing the distance between him and the scents. He wouldn't stop until he saw the ivory pups splashed with oddly hints of red and black, where it would seem the odor was coming from. Red eyes narrowing slightly upon the figure, mind beginning to wonder who could the bastard who did this be. He knew he would have to take his chances, and with no hesitation he would push his way closer, eyes widening a bit to adjust to the sudden darkness that were inside the den, not stopping and eventually pushing his way past his beloved Queen, his gait quickening until eyes landed on a figure rubbing itself against his daughter. “You runt.” Deep vocals would drawl out as he took another step towards the fragile woman who just birth. From what he could see she seemed to be both frightened and confused, causing brows to furrow above his eyes. “You shouldn't have been left alone.” he snarled into her face showing his authority and his fury as he unshattered his ebon claws, racking them on the rocking surface.
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Vitrix Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:25 pm

I tilt my head at my mum. I look into her eyes and smile. I snuggle on her fluffy coat and curl up, my nose on my chubby belly. My tail was over my nose. I looked up at my brother, still lying down. I sweetly put my paws over my nose and my ear twitches.
Vitrix Śmierć
Vitrix Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  No name at moment Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:28 pm

The pup was frightened by the new presence.

(OOC: Sorry it is short)
No name at moment
No name at moment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum