DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the birth of deaths life-

+14
Sorrow Valentine
Knight Timber Lundam
Margrave Swift
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Anax Vasil Prodigy
King Electro Marcello
No name at moment
Oliver Vilkas
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello
Vitrix Śmierć
princess voeu marcello
18 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

the birth of deaths life- - Page 2 Empty Re: the birth of deaths life-

Post  Vitrix Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:30 pm

I wake up slowly. I bark ,trying to sound firce, at the new wolf. I then look up sadly at my mother. I whimper softly.

Vitrix Śmierć
Vitrix Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:30 pm

i walk out of the shadows and stand next to alavarez, i lick my pretty little maw and i look down to voeus off spring knowing the father was indeed a rogue. i shake my cranium to the side seeing no sign of the father, i sigh in dissapointment. I look at the pups features and decide they look more like their mother veou. i flick my ears every few minutes and then look the new mother not knowing if she'll cope with such pressure. i shake my russet fur and look at how bad electro took the birth, i must say i cant blame him. Its best for the rogue to stay away if he knew whats best.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  No name at moment Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:35 pm

The pup turned his honey optics onto the new new presence, the female seemed to not want to do any harm to anyone, so he sat studying her. His silver fur rustled from the wind coming into the den as Mithra turned his head to stare at his mother.
No name at moment
No name at moment

Back to top Go down

Post  Vitrix Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:38 pm

I sneeze then look at my brother. I was confused on what was happening right now. I snuggled up in my mother's fur again for warmth.

(OOCC: Sorry it is shorter than xpected)
Vitrix Śmierć
Vitrix Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:38 pm

i stand and i dip my head showing submission i whine frightened of my father, i flutter my tongue around my ebony lips ' im sorry father... many females mate with out pregnancy it was bad luck .' i place my pups under me as i stand my tail dips behind me, as my haunts tense showing extra muscle tension, as i stay well with my pups protecting them if i can my optics shine as i stare into my fathers eyes i flicker my ear lobes waiting for the brutes next move s i was only a yearling i would mature once adult as i was experimenting as i act rebellious during my teenage years now learnt my lesson, my fur ripples as i lower my cranium my shoulder flanks slip up from my back as my legs spread out allowing me to sense location of my pups under my now flattened stomach. i sigh not daring to say but i think ' why was it acceptable for my father to seduce alice if he has a mate and she receive no punishment as she seduces every male she can lure in' i sigh not understanding why all the harshness seems to attack me.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Vitrix Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:47 pm

I rub my head against my mum. I looked at her expression and whimpered. I looked worried. It was warm under my mother's fur. I tryed to forget about the nightmare and the wolves in it. Just then I realized, it was the king in my dream!

OOC: Got lunch now be right back, keep rping Smile
Vitrix Śmierć
Vitrix Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:47 pm

In his fury, his ruby gaze fell upon the male pup who had oddly marking scattered here and there all over his fur, unperfect. Voeu ruined it, ruined every attempt of Electro and Alvarez to make the perfect one, she ruined the work of his family for generations. In his uncontroled fury the brute lifts his paw and slashes the honey eyed male throwing him into the den wall, attempting to broke his ribs. He growled harshly at Voeu, "You cagna." he snarled fiercly in her face as his ruby optics faced the female pup who his daughter just gave birth, she indeed looked more like Voeu so he wouldn't bother harming her, but the male, the male was not one of us, his genes were sacred with another blood not Marcello's. He was a runt, and that though made Electro start to lose his temper. "You question my authority?" he snarled as something inside his brain snapped, a wave of unlashed fury reflecting into his ruby optics as he lunged towards his own daughter, placeing his claw into her neck, feeling how the shapness of his ebon claws pierce slightly though her soft tissue. "Io non accoppiarsi, ho semplicemente fare sesso come e con chi voglio. Im non tanto sciocco da lasciare le donne in stato di gravidanza altri invece di tua madre o di coloro che whort abbastanza per portare la mia linea di sangue. E Alice pure, lei si scopa con chi vuole sempre il suo cuore, ma lei non ha mai una volta rimasta incinta come te, donna sciocca ignorante!" he snarled fiercely into her face, trying his best to control his fury not to injure any vitals of his daughter.
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:55 pm

i chelp in slight pain and bellow seductive and soft in a Italian tone i ignore the pain as i flicker my tongue around my eboney lips as i say 'Mi dispiace padre prometto ucciderli entrambi se si rendono meglio il padre era un fottuto basterd alcun modo preferirei continuare la nostra perfetta linea sangue' i glance at my pups as my minor wounds drip a crimson red, thinking it would be for the best if they died as their lives would be pointless not able to mate or gain respect from any other wolf. my eye lashes flutter pretty, as my optics look at them both always remembering my precious pups even though if my father approves of my ringing lyrics they will die. a sudden rush of hate fills me as i watch the brute attempt to kill my pup not able to do anything my optics watch as i slump laying down i developed deep depression.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:05 pm

He would follow behind the russet woman, hideing behind the shadows all this time, his gait lazed and relaxed. Venomous eyes would watch his body as he went forward kicking his own son and dared to touch his sphinx, "Take your dirty claws of her you impertinent fool." The gladiator growled thunderously, he would then allow his own body to stop in front of the man, facing him, and he would begin his on setup. Legs would be spread evenly apart and bent at the knees to help better him in both balance and traction. His toes would flex, allowing his claws to dig into the ground, while ears found themselves pinning against his thick skull. Tail would hang low, wrapping slightly to the sinner's right rear leg, and his shoulders would jut outwards, neck tucking itself in to protect his vitals. Jaws would slacken and hold themselves slightly agape, the rolls of skin that created themselves atop his maw making his eyes narrow. He would make sure his weight were equal within all four limbs before he began to speak, eyes never leaving Electro's face.
"What a fool of a King." His tone were held in a nonchalant manner, a sinister smirk seeming to spread across his ebony lips despite them being pulled back to show his murderous canines. Muscles would stiffen and he would allow himself to assess the closeness before saying anything else.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Vitrix Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:07 pm

I look between the king and my mum. I stayed brave and growled trying to be feirce. I cuddled my mums leg softly. I licked my lips and yawned.
Vitrix Śmierć
Vitrix Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:10 pm

"You imbecil!" he growled towards the man who just stepped into the scene. Where did he came from? How long did he been there? All those question rumble through the brute skull, as he shook his cranium he let those thoughs to fade away, concentraiting more on the battle that will come, responding to his challange.

Electro began to circle, hunched low to protect his stomach, his tail wrapped close to a slim leg, jaw tucked in to his chest, shoulders hunched. Wilhelmine had gone for his throat, and he was not going to leave it exposed. He was not going to repeat the mistakes that had cost his brother pack and life.

It was time to attack, and although he saw no obvious opportunitiess he moved anyway. His jaws opened with lips pulled back to reveal wicked white fangs, he launched himself at the brute, intent on obtaining a hold on his upper jaw.

Round 1/5, BATTLE TO DEATH
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:14 pm

i snarl at you baring my piercing canines as my ebony lips peel back angry 'you should of known better why do you even care all you do is fucking shag other females' quite shocked at myself using crude language copper tints in my optics glow, as i freeze, realizing my insult to the male this could mean a attack. i walk to the den walls and wait for his next move as i snap with thunderous growls following after ' i am no longer yours...' i tense my muscles as i slowly unsheathe my claws. as they lap up the surface of the den my fur stands on end perfect in line my vilkas blood line showing my perfection reality hits me that i have better genes than this runt that is why my parents are so protective, i snarl at him and say' if my father spares their life i abandon them you look after them' i snap, clamping my jaw shut as i flutter my tongue seductive yet thunderously violent showing myself ripping apart from his heart i could do better than a fucking rouge what was i thinking why did i even share bodies with this bastard.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:18 pm

"You bitch. You are a horrible mother abandoning. Not I know why your parents didn't wanted you to mate." he snarled as his eyes would follow Electro's movement, his body moving so that he could keep an eye on him all the while he were circling him. He would then come towards him, low to the ground, and the beast would jut out his right shoulder a bit more, necked tucked in making his cranium jerk back a bit. As he came to try to land an attack - it seemed to be to his upper jaw region - the german prince would throw his body into the man, using his right shoulder to attempt to hit his square in the chest. He knock the wind out of him, to temporarily get him down for the count. His shoulder would become sore with this impact, and from the way he moved his teeth would instead graze along the ivory mammoth's left side of his face, leaving shallow gashes in their wake they began to bleed, the crimson red a bright contrast upon his charred form.

The stinging sensation that came from his newly opened wound caused the heathen to snarl in pleasure, eyes narrowing even more upon his oponent. Left front leg would reach itself up into the air then, his paw attempt to hit the man on the right shoulders, as well as his claws would dig into her flesh. Ksiezyc would then jerk his paw back towards him, and they would leave some painful ones in their wake. Can't learn how to be submissive unless it's painful. All the while he would allow his body to constantly realign his defenses, his tail staying tucked to his right back leg, ears staying pinned to his crown and his neck staying tucked in. Shoulders would be jutted out as much as he could with his current position from his attack, weight shifting between the three legs that were upon ground, bent slightly and spread evenly as possible. Jaws would stay agape and ebony lips curled back, eyes narrowed and his toes flexing, claws digging into the ground to aid in traction, as well as balance.

Electro v.s Ksiezyc
battle to death and throne
01/05

Defenses: shoulders rolled, neck tucked, jaws agape, lips pulled back, ears pinned, tail wrapped around his leg, legs bent and spread evenly, weight distributed, eyes narrowed, claws digging into the ground.
Attacks: attempting to ram his right shoulder into eirlys' chest, left front leg attempting to hit her right shoulder, hoping to leave although not deep gashes but deep enough to be painful.
Injuries: gashes along his left side of his face that are minor, leave no scarring.

Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:22 pm

For the briefest moment, victory surged through him as he tasted a trace of blood on his fangs. Then his shoulder hit and Electro was forced back slightly, skidding despite his wide set stance. He needed to learn this rogue his place. He is trespassing and he had the guts to come here and challenge the Kings throne just because he mated with his daughter. Unnaceptable. Indeed, his daughter was unaware of the danger she put all the pack into. Who knows what will happen if somehow this rogue manages to take the control.

As he swiped at her shoulder, Electro stayed where he was with his tail tucked against his rear leg, cranium still tucked between hunched shoulders. His claws stung as they struck his flesh and crimson blood rose up on his shoulder, bright against his alabaster coat. He didn't think it would scar, but could not take the time at the moment to really inspect his wound.

Still, he had needed to take the blow so that he would be in position to attack again. This time he went for his outstretched leg, snapping at the limb with his jaws, useing brute force. He attempted to demage or broke the rogue limbl -- just draw more blood.

Round 2/5, BATTLE TO DEATH AND THRONE
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm

Sweet victory pulsated throughout the beast's body as he felt his claws tear into his right shoulder, the flesh peeling away to allow blood to seep from the newly created wounds. He would bring his paw back down to the ground, but as he made the motion jaws caught his precious right limb, causing him to snap at the air. His mind raced and his jaws opened wide, darting towards Electro own skull as he held a grip upon his right leg, more towards the bottom section his attitude suddenly change as he became like a unlashed beast that just got free ready to devour the helpless bloodstained souls. Opened jaws would then plant themselves on top of Electro skull, hoping to put enough pressure onto her head that it would force her to let go of his leg and causeing probably his death. He would then attempted to apply hard pressure, harshly enough to let him go of the grip and demage his brain causing confusion and blury vision.

As he made his attack the german prince would keep his defenses in place, tail still wrapped around his leg and weight kept evenly distributed between the three legs that were on the ground. Claws gripped into the ground and his legs would be sightly bent, neck tucked in as much as he could with him doing his attack, shoulders jutted forward and his eyes now closed with his attack. Ears would stay pinned to his skull to try to protect themselves, a feral growl leaving the beast in a muffled sound.

KSIEZYC vs. ELECTRO
02/05

DEFENSES: shoulders rolled, neck tucked, jaws agape, lips pulled back, ears pinned, tail wrapped around his leg, legs bent and spread evenly, weight distributed, eyes narrowed, claws digging into the ground.
ATTACKS: attempting to get a grip of the top of his head applying harsh pressure to force him let go of the grip and causeing brain damages, confusion and bluriness.
INJURIES: gashes along his left side of his face that are minor, leave no scarring, minor bite wounds on his right leg towards the bottom.

Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:32 pm

There was no more time for thought. He had captured this so called king leg, but now he was after his skull. As he released his leg and pulled back, a crimson liquid was pouring from the wounds on the both side of his temples. It smarted, but he did not think that it would cause too much of a problem, yet the blood began to trail down his crystalline optics as his vision began to get blury.
Electro took the briefest moment to regroup, resetting his defenses as he did so. With his head pulled in between his shoulders, he flattened his ears against his skill; he braced himself with spread legs, tail kept in close to his thigh. Then it was time to attack again, and with his body he lunged with the intent of headbutting him in the left side of his ribcage.

3/5

Last edited by King Electro Marcello on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:33 pm

the clever mistress made up the lies of abandoning her precious children. she was a good actor this was to punish the male to know he needs to be careful, as i put my pups in moss bedding where it would be safe i like my tender pinkish tongue on their craniums, for delicate comfort as my male pup whines from his wounds, i like him one extra time, and i jolt back to the dens opening to attend to the battle, as my optics produce a seductive pretty crimson tone she lowers her large yet feminine cranium defending herself bu fast movements and tensed muscles so if she is attacked by mistake the would will not leave a scar her fur gently ripples with the dens breeze, as she swipes her tongue around her plump matte black ebony lips staring at her lover and fathers battle. understanding why this is all happened, she bellows to her lover in a aggressive vitious tone with deep Italian demonic tones 'that is the last litter you will get out of me....' as i am the last of my parents mission for a perfect marcello it is important my next lover is a work of my parents wishes. i study my fathers features to determine who will win, i bellow thunderous growls flashing my white canines along the seeping edges of my maw ready to attack if i become a target or if even meaning so she will jump in and defend her father is he commands her too.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:39 pm

A sinister smirk would spread across ebony lips as he felt his teeth leaving deep wounds on the both side of his temples. He would feel the pressure loosen on his right front leg, one that gave him instant relief. Skull would jerk itself back and his body would realign in its defenses, his neck tucking in and shoulders jutting out, ears staying pinned to his head. Jaws would slack and slightly agape, toes wiggling to allow his claws to dig deeper into the ground as much as he could. Limbs would be spread out evenly and weight distributed equally, bent slightly as his tail continued to stay curled around his right leg. Venomous eyes would stay narrowed, a low growl emitting from the brute as he watched Electro intently.

He would seem to aim to hit him in the side while still being face to face, something that seemed to puzzle the monarch. His attack would only hit his left shoulder, however, sending the beast to take a few steps back from the sudden impact. Left shoulder began to throb as it instantly got sore, causing him to snap at the air. Left front leg would lift itself into the air, paw attempting to slap itself across Electro's right side of her face. It were a bit of an awkward angle for his limb to bend, but this move cause some deep cuts causing him to flinch and back away.

KSIEZYC vs. ELECTRO
03/05

DEFENSES: shoulders rolled, neck tucked, jaws agape, lips pulled back, ears pinned, tail wrapped around his leg, legs bent and spread evenly, weight distributed, eyes narrowed, claws digging into the ground.
ATTACKS: attempting to hit electro's right side of the face with his left front paw causing deep cuts,
INJURIES: gashes along his left side of his face that are minor, leave no scarring, minor bite wounds on his right leg towards the bottom, sore right shoulder.

Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:42 pm

His ears back and tail tucked between his legs, Electro shifted his weight backwards and away from the brute, backing up. He shifted himself back and to his right side. A harsh whine escaped from his parted lips as he cuts his face, suddenly transforming into a weak snarl. They pulled back in an expression that had never before been seen on the man's face.
The man then pushed back away from his attacker, adrenaline masking his wounds and easing his pain. He stumbled backwards, putting a few yards between he and the wolf in dark. Electro hunched himself, curling his tail underneath him, coiling itself underneath his belly. Shoulders rolled forward and his head was lowered and tilted towards the ground. A snarl wrinkled and pulled his lips away from his canines. A guttural sound rumbled deep in his chest, blood flowing freely from the laceration on the side of his temples. His hind legs would shift behind hm in a sudden movement- in attempt to save his footing. Eyes waned in diameter as his ears flattened against his skull. His front right leg would take this opportunity to attempt to slam his thick claws on the back of his opponent's left front foot. She wanted to slash into the skin and maybe even fracture the tiny bones that comprised of the toes. He was, inevitably, larger thus causing the King to slide almost a foot back. Not wasting any more time, his jaws would snap forward as his skull tilted to his right. His fangs were aiming at the leathery nose and upper lip area; not only to cut into it and hold him in place, but to hopefully stop him from doing any more movements.

BATTLE TO DEATH AND THRONE
04/05

Last edited by King Electro Marcello on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Vitrix Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 pm

I stand brave and In a sweet voice i say: "Please don't kill you daugter. She is special." I whimper at The king. "Please." I repeat.
Vitrix Śmierć
Vitrix Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:51 pm

from behind the rouge, i look at my father thinking its not right... i jump on the rouge, and clamp my piercing canines on his back neck, i feel my canines obtain the crimson blood as it drips along my nape and hes neck, i have hit a main artery, i pound my paw on his weaker shoulder making him collapse as the impact caused it to simple snap causing despising pain, i bark thunderously for someone to make the next move, as i hold this brute down my hidden muscle truly showing as i keep my main places on my frame hidden so even if the rouge does attack me i will have a minor wound no trouble in the future.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:55 pm

His left paw would seek to find refuge within his massive neck for footing and to inflict damage but his sudden lunge forward had caused his paw to land awkwardly and swipe off his shoulder, slashing it instead. Electro would not find footing to push off his bulk as he shifted his shoulder roughly, attempting to push his paw off if he even tried to push against him to regain a new footing. Due to his hindlegs being splayed out and his weight being anchored solely on three feet, his attempt to raise his right paw and to crush his left paw would be a weak one. Before he could even step onto his legs, the german prince was already in motion forward, crouching even lower than his crouched state due to his cranium already being below his and lunging forward for his soft belly, his two paws placed in front of him and beneath his belly as a wolf would streamline his body when darting forward. Furthermore, his lifted left hindleg had already caused him to create an opening from his front. Hence, he could continue to dart in. Once he was beneath him, his face was far away from his snapping jaws and he would find himself tearing away at his shoulder rather than anywhere else of consequence. He would then with a snarl give a huge heave of his shoulders from somewhere halfway between his chest and belly, his full size and height now being straightened up, pure pound muscles of musculinity being tightened and thumped with all his force upwards against his body. Cranium was tucked in within the folds of his neck, preventing severe cranial injury while his shoulders beneath him would protrude out squarely on either side so that the bones would crush his chest and throw the man off balance. His entire frame was being compressed together. As the woman attempts to jump on the sinner he lowers his frame closely to the ground, flatteting his ears closely to his skull, letting the woman to lunge forward into nothing. When Voeu's passes his sight he swiftly rises back on his limbs and lifts his ebon claws slashing her back, as the masculine figure could feel how his claws dig into her soft tissue leaving deep cuts.
KSIEZYC vs ELECTRO
04/05

Last edited by Ksieżyc von Rogue on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Vitrix Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:56 pm

I look scared at the wolves. I back way but stay brave.

(OOC: Sorry its shourt)
Vitrix Śmierć
Vitrix Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:57 pm

(OOC: are you attacking me?)
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:02 pm

"You foolish woman.! Stay out of it! You're not trained for this kind of dificulty." he growled as he could feel his left front leg slip from the back of the rogue's neck. Automatically, he would spring that leg back to the ground to aid his in the struggle to keep herself on his feet . His ears continued to stay flat against his cranium, and his eyes continued to be held in tight slits. Yes it was true, because of his stance his attack for the back of the enemy's left paw was a weak one. Quick, she would slide his front right foot off the back of the rogue's left foot and on to the ground with his claws gripping the ground. His opponent continued to propel forward, and as he felt his bulk collide into him, he could feel a bruise on his chest bone. Quickly, Electro tightened his abdomen whilst swinging his body to his left, trying to avoid the male's much larger mass. Because he moved the last minute, he had managed to escape the jaws of the rogue for his stomach and instead he managed to slash down on the right side of his chest,leaving a bloody gash in its wake. He, in turn, managed to bite into his victim's own shoulder, though quickly letting it go and jerking his neck back into his chest. He would crane his skull forward as his shoulders rolled forward,not allowing the rogue to get a glimpse of his throat, creating rolls of flesh around his neck. His jaws never closed, for he was soon shooting forward for the side of the rogue's face with them. He aimed for his right cheekbone. His legs were held slightly splayed, yet angled at the joints. In his 'lunging' motion, he tried to align his skull with his spinal cord to reduce shock to his body. His tail was held tightly behind him, hoping to propel his into a glorious victory.

BATTLE TO DEATH AND THRONE
05/05

King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum