DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A quiet night..

+4
Knight Timber Lundam
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
princess voeu marcello
Countess Vivienné
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A quiet night.. - Page 3 Empty Re: A quiet night..

Post  Sorrow Valentine Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:41 am

I had padded out of the Curador's den, staring at what was going on. I saw Voeu, the princess I had touched, and flinched. I sat down, panting, looking at Maria. "Where are we going to drink?" I ask, not knowing much territory exept for hunting meadow, and Valentine territory. I stare around with my bi-colored gaze and awaited her answer.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:12 am

my optics lock on to the sight of our prisoner i rip apart my attention remain oblivious to peace, and calmness towards this fae full of fury still taunting the white female, as my optics blend crimson red with copper rust making the complication of hell fire, blaze, i slightly tense my muscles making my pearls gape out more as i widen my jaw, resting my ears back on my cranium, but high, tail, and fast movements legs fold over one another elegantly , showing my dominance, as i wait for this weaklings reaction. furious with, her i wait for he slightest movement of rudeness towards anyone at all, my talons, with the touch on the new born grass, slice it clean of like a sword. as my hips sway side to side along my sleek well developed frame,
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:13 am

"Come on, traitor. Sniff it out. I already have to babysit you so don't make me track down your every need. I'm a warrior not a servant." She rolled her eyes padding close behind sliding easily through the grasses. Turning she spots the Princess farther off and lowers her head in respect before directing her focus to the trees around the three of them.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:37 am

I sniff the ground and trot off in the other direction, heading toward Lentajin. I stop to bow and nod respectfully to the princess and then trot farther.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:16 am

She ran her tongue along her black lips nodding in respect to the higher ranks present before following after Sorrow. Well aware she has specific orders from the Royal himself Maria forced herself to drop out of this conflict to perform her duties as requested. If this little bitch lasted Maria would bring her to her knees begging for forgiveness for the disrespect she displayed earlier. For now though she had to depart.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum