DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A quiet night..

+4
Knight Timber Lundam
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
princess voeu marcello
Countess Vivienné
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A quiet night.. Empty A quiet night..

Post  Countess Vivienné Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Her paws thrum against the ground as the petite dancer made her way from the foreign forests to ones which her uncle would perjaps soon rule . the damned daughter cared little for the very peasants that would walk these lands – no . the damsel would look for friendship – however foreign the word , for she knew little and friends always made things easier to say the very least . her tail would flicker behind her as tea cup paws graced the earth with a doe-like step . her ears would twist upon the crown of her dome , the pools of lavander would scathe the terrain as she took it all in . every tree , every stone , every ruin ? it would radiate through her very thoughts as a simple brow was raised . the tarnished landscape was as barren as the days were bled in the moon’s caressing fingers . luna was a friend , a guardian , where the saints could not devour the souls she sought to surrender to her own whims . devilish things – the saints were always in her way . hips would flounder and flicker from left to right as the temptress would move with a regal elegance that radiated something of arrogance . sleek and tarnished , the creamy trench coat would make the scene.
Countess Vivienné
Countess Vivienné

Back to top Go down

A quiet night.. Empty Re: A quiet night..

Post  princess voeu marcello Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:39 pm

as voeu strolls around, with grace, the luxurious fur she possesses, ripples, beautifully, as she flickers her ear lobes spotting, alice, optics blossoms, a copper rosy leavening look, as she walks, over, nods, in greeting, as the mistress flickers her, tail, as it flows with grace as a flowing waterfall, before, a production, of a oblivious look to her face, perked ears alert waiting for her to talk, thinking our stat of was good, but friendship could be made, playfully, swiping her paw, along her flank, a slight smile comes across her face, as she, flutters her eye lashes, making her optics glow, with a slight soft yet, rather tight sounding, giggle, emerges from her pretty maw, as she stares into alice eyes trying to read her next thought, muscles relaxed, trusting she wont attack from a playful move.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Vivienné Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Strong icy features would seem to melt into a puddle of silvery tears as the wind gently carressed her snowy fur beneath the moonlight. The temptress remained still as Voeu approached her and in a rather pup fashion swiping her paw. It was unlike what she was used to, for an whore like her recognition through savoured kisses around the muzzle and beneath the chin, but to approach her as such. Damn. It brought back nostalgic memories that flooded into her mind temporarily as she remembered the times when she was so weak and when her mother, dear protected soft woman she was, had licked the top of her forehead and played with her. But then she would be whisked away into the world of actresses and taught by Goddes Hades herself the strengths and gamble satisfaction that she could have. "Bonjour." she purred gently as her words flowed through the air for a couple of heartbeats before it reached her ear lobes.
Countess Vivienné
Countess Vivienné

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:21 pm

as my ear lobes receive the tone i reply in my native language, in a polite, yet soft seductive relaxed tone 'Ciao sono si ok non mi aspettavo di incontrare solo voi miei cari', and smiles, slightly, slumping her frame at the side, of her, and flicks her tail around her soft doe like pole legs, her tail blazes, slightly a squint to her optics, looking into the far distance of the dusty moon light glow snowy tone reflects along my optics, my fur refreshes the land, perfuming the air with a strong lavender scent, as i still think of my dead brother, i sigh, missing, him, i swipe my paws gently along the grass, razor like claws slice the tips of its surface away, thinking of our memories together, my, matte black, lips shift to a smile, remembering the good times we had maybe wrong, as we was sibling but we felt affection and love towards one another.

Last edited by voeu marcello on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Vivienné Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:28 pm

[OOC: It's night soooo~ no dawn reflecting into her eyes. Very Happy Edit it, please.? ]

As the temptress sat down on one side along the soft grass looking feminine, the soft tone of her cousin reached to her pyramidal ears teasing the black fur that surrounded it. The devil youth didn't stand to think much and in a couple of heartbeats her answer was given, "Ah, mia cara, sono venuto solo per avere un po 'di pace. Ma ancora, ovunque io vada la mia ammira stanno seguendo." her italian tongue would flow from her pretty maw as a gentle as a smooth river undistrubed under the moon full protection. Ah, how magnific to find someone to amuse her at this time of 'day'. The siren moved seductively moveing her hips from side to side into an alluring dance, as she stepped her cuped tea paws on the grass approaching her silly cousin more 'familiar'.
Countess Vivienné
Countess Vivienné

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:36 pm

my face developed a cheeky yet stunning pretty smile , as her doe like legs stroll silent and graceful yet with speed towards her, she smile, still thinking of hr brother knowing i am slightly older than alice, i rather, soft showing my grief still inside, me trying to avoid that tone i fail and my tongue purrs with slow flickers: 'do you remember caine?' as my optics mic with her lavender tone ones, with purple toxic tonnes, they blend making a beautifull, tone together reflecting of one another, my gently yet huge feminine paws, still sweep across the grass, knowing this land i familiar when me and caine was last together, i gulp slightly, holding back the tars that want to come down my face, i avoid flanks expand, ripping the sorrow apart from my body, tips of it remain, as our love was strong. i still wait for a answer, with patience, and proud, seductive graceful movements.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Vivienné Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:44 pm

The seductress shook her ivory crown from side to side in disaproval, only responsing the masculine woman question. Was this so called Caine just another member here.? " No ." she though to herself. The sorrow this woman has inside her could be noticed for miles away just by her distinctive aura she emited just now, pronuncing his name. He must've been important. "Do you remember Caine.?" she re-produced her question in her mind, analyzing every word and every tone and in a fraction of seconds a devilish smirk crossed her pretty maw, of course he must've been dead, otherwise the siren would've seen him and would've slept with him by now. "Che peccato, non ho avuto la possibilità di condividere i corpi e dormire insieme." he tongue would swise along her murderous canines as she spoke within her natal language, her words being spoken aloud yet with a macabre tone, unusual for this mesmerizing woman who seeks only males attentions. For her this conversations didn't had any sense but yet she was amused by this woman fooliness, how could she actually believe she would be such a great Queen when she can barely walk on her two legs.
Countess Vivienné
Countess Vivienné

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:52 pm

smirks slightly knowing she would have seduced him, says: we was a set mate... he was perfect... not angry that she would have slept with hi as i no this is her nature as thiss mistress may never know what love is, i sigh, on the feeling she will miss out on, and smile, as my flicker my eye lids, and lift my paws, up on my stomach slightly, as it tumbles hungrily, i ignore for know, relaxing my limbs flicking my tail side to side brushing along the grass we lay on, my fur ripples a sandy creme blended tones only made up from my strong genetic blood, line, i swipe my tongue around my thin yet plump lips, as they moist, slightly i twitch my sencor, many scents deliver to my nose as i perk my ears waiting for alice to reply, not mad at her what so ever from her reply, as predicted it would be something like that.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Vivienné Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:07 pm

"Solo le persone più stupide hanno bisogno di amore." she purres as her gaze turned more dangerously, yet she tried to keep a gentle tone instead of the harsh one she usually has around other womans. She rised on her haunches and patter her ebon eyelashes seductively, "L'amore è debolezza." she added on as a low growl bubbled within the back of her throat. What a foolish Princess, how could she believe in such fairytals, 'love' was a unknown word for her and that was the way she like it. She couldn't ever imagine herself following orders from a man all day knowing that in Vimur you need to respect man the most, even when they're on the same rank as you or higher. How pitiful. Men's did not conidering womens as equal matters even though the fucked their brains all days with their commands. Why would she need it. "Perché ho bisogno di amore? Posso avere ogni uomo su questo mondo a chiedere l'elemosina in ginocchio per un semplice tocco della mia lingua." she purred once again holing her ivory mask in a regal fashion, proud of her beautiful features.
Countess Vivienné
Countess Vivienné

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:17 pm

i smirk, flaunting, my eye lashes reflecting my grooming optics, a delight to look upon, as i swing my hips flawlessly around, walking in looking so beautiful i look like she is floating, as my limbs move firm, along my figure, as my sandy mask, with beautiful features, shift ready to reply to this mistress, i say wise, and soft as my tongue flutters lyrics like a song' Non hanno bisogno di amore e' un trattare in possesso anche se preferirei avere amore' as she flinches hr tail like a swans necks flinch, the fur it possesses along her frame, ripples, as she moves with effortless movements, some how still looking stunning, as she produces a bigger smile upon her maw appears making the blends on her mask shift to splashes of sand that run along her back and tint along her flank, making her rusty copper optics blossom.

(no reply till tomorrow got to do course work and baby sit for fuck sake.....)
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Destiny Vilkas Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:28 pm

I stride slowly accross the ground growling as I smell other wolves. I look around, my blue eyes looking round rappidly. My ear twitches as I hear the two wolves barking and talking. My head hung down I trot closer.
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
Warrior Destiny Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:27 pm

I watch from the Shadows, my pelt hung in mud and dirt from my earlier tussle from a hunt. My scent almost un noticable. I watch the wolves and see a white fae come along, her head low as she pads toward them. I smirk. There was Alice and Voeu, I looked around watched the faes. I watched the white one, she looekd rather suspicious, like she wanted to fight or cause trouble. I would fight her. I would love a fight, yet I stayed back and waited for anything to happen, I listen to there Words and sit my body down slowly mkaing no noise and my pelt blenging in with the shadows and moons rays.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Destiny Vilkas Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:36 pm

I sniff the air. "Another wolf." I whisper. I look at the wolf feeling the urge to fight. "Make my day" I growl aproaching him
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
Warrior Destiny Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:54 pm

I grunt as the fae spots me, I move farther back in the Shadows and waits for her to make her move first, I wasn't going to make mine first. I grunted ad waited.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Destiny Vilkas Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:02 pm

With my ears flat on my head, eyes slit, chin down and shoulders forward I lunge a the wolf and sink my teeth into his leg. I take my teeth out, blood dripping down from them. I snarl as he looks at me.

ROUND
OneTwo Three Four Five
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
Warrior Destiny Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:13 pm

I growl and lunge to the right than to the left on top of her and pin her down. I grab her neck and step to the side and bring my jaws with her inside them with me. I throw her against a tree and growl. I place my paw on her throat "I'd back off." I say with a growl as I wait. I look around, we were int he tree and they couldn't see us well. I felt I needed to run off, I didn't want to fail Alice and Voeu and things. I looked at the wolf and rolled my eyes "Just go."
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:17 am

Stepping into the moonlight Maria let out a strict growl to the two fighting wolves disturbing the peaceful night. Her lips were pulled up to show her long teeth still sharp with her youth while the sound reached the wolves. Amber eyes glaring at them while the flames inside them crackled and burned bright watching the conflict. "What the hell is this?" She demanded not able to see exactly who it was fighting though she thought she had a pretty good idea. Her rounded ears pulled back tight against her head letting the fires in her eyes burn into the two with one she recognized as Timber. How much trouble could this guy cause in one sitting? After his last stunt she wondered why he wasn't keeping a low profile. Idiot. She didn't know the fae whose teeth dripped with her fellow warrior's blood and she couldn't catch a single scent of Vimur on her. Was she even accepted? Hearing the snarls and growling of a fight close to the Princess and Countess, Maria was naturally drawn to the sound to see what the hell could possibly be going down. Obviously she had come just to check it out not wanting to interrupt the higher ranks' night out. Now with a stranger tearing into one of her pack members, an aggressive female close to Veou and Alice, she narrowed her eyes into slits. Now she was fucking angry. What was this stupid bitch doing? Whatever it was it was going to end now. "Get off him. Who the fuck do you think you are?" She snarled at the aggressive fae harshly with a voice sharp enough to get her point across. She meant business and if she knew what was good for her it was best to answer the question with an explanation. Fast. Her stance was shoulder width, head lowered and hackles raised to protect her throat, shoulders hunched, tail lateral behind her, and body tense. She knew this intruder must've started the fight knowing Timber's personality and she wasn't going to rule out the possibility of being attacked too. Maria hoped this unknown wouldn't because if she did this gladiatrix would demolish her in a heartbeat. Too easy.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:59 am

I see Maria come along and pound the ground hard, dust dlying around my large paw. I growl at the fae and look at Maria "She came onto me, I was protecting myself and the princess, and Alice I suppose." I shrug and look at the female "I was trying to keep low and calm, but she just came on me. This little, ugh." I resist from saying anything more. I growled, she blew my cover and made me in more trouble I supposed. I growled and stood by Maria and looked at white fae on the ground and watched Maria's eye fill with fury. I let my large maw expose a single second of a smirk and down to a silent straight emotion. I growled and flicked my ears all around, I grunted. I didn't want to get into more trouble for protecting myself and the princess. I looked at the fae, she must have been a rogue. I sighed and licked my her blood from my maw, my razor sharp teeth peeking out as I do. I sit down and look at Maria "It wasn't my fault this crazy bitch come onto me. I hope you understand." I grunt and start to walk into the trees and crouch down, I didn't want any of the other wolves to see me. I looked at Maria and sighed. I looked at the fae and I dragged my claws into the ground and scraped them along the dirt. I growled quietly and went over to the white fae on the ground. "You did this." I growl as I spit some of her blood on her white pelted face. I roll my shoulders and draw a wolf in the dirt, representing her. I crushed it under my paws, I growled. My eye were dark and gloomy. I sit down again and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Destiny Vilkas Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:34 am

"I am not leaving." I snarl, bitting at his neck hard. I look at the scar across my neck and the blood on my teeth. I look at the other wolf. "What is going on is a fight." I growl.
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
Warrior Destiny Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Destiny Vilkas Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:36 am

I flick my tail and walk further away. "Why am I in such a bad mood?" I whisper to myself. I look at the blood then the scar on my neck.
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
Warrior Destiny Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:49 am

I growl and pin the wolf down and bite her muzzle "Stay down. You don't wanna mess with me right now." I say with a low snarly growl. I sighed "just go away." I growl. I look at Maria and roll my eyes. I looked at the fae and wait. I swat her muzzle "Don't you talk to Maria that way!" I growl and bare my sharp teeth and sit down. I flicked my tail behind me annoyed.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Destiny Vilkas Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:02 am

I roll my eyes. "I can talk to anyone, anyway!" I snarl then walk off thrpugh the trees.
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
Warrior Destiny Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:31 pm

She grinned a sinister grin at Timber watching the fae stomp off like a little coward, giving him a look that said he was in for a show. "You think you can storm in and attack one of Vimur's wolves and disturb the peace? On our land? You must be a real fuck up." She said with venom watching her turn her back. Amateur. Even as a yearling Maria knew you never turned your back from unfriendly company. "Make your day? Bitch, I'll ruin your week." She growled leaping forward suddenly and falling upon the wolf's back, her surprisingly sharp canines digging into the unprotected hide just off center of the other's shoulders while her claws ripped into the sides of her flank as an anchor. As she came upon the idiot she let gravity do must of the work, her power forcing the wolf's legs to give out under its own weight and collapse. All the while as the wolf began to drop her own teeth and claws tore brutally down the length of the wolf like knives. Teeth drawing a deep gash from her should down the length of her spine and claws ruining the flesh from her flank to her hindquarters where she did the more damage pushing off to release her hold. She smirked in her battle position back on the ground rooted deep in place with hackles risen and head lowered giving no worthy angle to her throat, paws splayed perfectly for balance, hackles risen and fur bristled along her length to guard her flank. If this bitch knew what was good for her she'd back the fuck up and high tail out before I bring her a pain she could only imagine. Watching the blood drain from most of her body Maria's amber eyes burned bright letting out an excited growl.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:18 pm

The night was pacefull and humid - droplets of sweat coated the alabaster man's fur, causing stray ends to matt together. Gruffly awaking from his slumber, the King took a good look around his surroundings. Everything was quiet just as had been the evening before, and nary a soul stirred. With a massive roll of his haunches, the brute heaved himself upwards whereupon he shook his pelt, ruffling it up and allowing his overheated bulk to cool. Pockets of air drifted beneath certain sparse clumps of his pelt to touch the surface of his skin, causing the King to flick his ears in pleasure. Perhaps the Marcello prince had not gotten used to the change in the weather, whatnot with his furry coat inherited from the arctic bloodline. Nonetheless, he was not helpless and with some concentration and with the help of the cold breeze, caused some droplets of sweat to morph into ice which gave him a sweetly chilling feeling for a simple moment. Without bothering to take a drink, the strong virile was off to wander again and seek out the land for more rogues, per say, and understand their manners of living a little better. Perhaps, too, invite them to join Vimur.
The grass was scratchy beneath the man's feet as he padded along at an unhurried pace, and where certain clumps sprouted out the foilage tickled his toes in a rather irritating manner. This did not improve his mood and it caused the male to grit his teeth together in deep annoyance, having a deep feeling that today would not be one of his most peaceful days. Cutting off any grassy tracks and turning the ground into an oozy mess if he were to continue on from this point. Disgust was apparent in the downward smirk of distaste on Electro's features. He was bothered about the muck which would dirty his coat. Vanity was his trait. Sharp eyes had caught sight of the infested land, but that again was not his care. The ground was so murky that it would wear him down just to take that godforsaken path and he had no wish to do that. Still disgusted, Electro looked into the horizon and spotted an alabaster female dipping herself in a semi-blood bath. of course caused of his Knights and Dames. Smirk laced his ebony lips as he called out to the female in deep tones, "I suppose you're enjoying your little blood bath?" A brow would raise as he stood on the untainted grass, waiting for the weird wolf's reply. She indeed, was a odd one. The White Death stood focused on the woman yet his mind was somewhere else. Why would his Warriors attack, they perfectly knew fights within the pack are forbbiden without the King's aproval, and Timber.. Got himself in more shit if he doesn't have a good explanation.
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:30 pm

as my rusty copper optics watch the fight, i flick my salmon tone tongue along my maw with flutters fast and rather snappy yet soft sounding like tweeting birds in the morning impressive , in seductive yet flirtations manner, fluttering my eye lashes making my optics beam, as my face, swats a pretty smile, my plump thin lip line, peels back slightly, revealing my murderous canines, as i stand, and sway my curved hips along my feminine, well developed frame, in a feminine manner, as i trot away, my paws hitting the ground, big as a males paws, yet as beautiful, i walk looking like a float as i walk with grace, flicking my tail high in the, air, the blends of its completion ripple in to a sand storm only my strong fresh blossomed lavender scent remains along my trail, rushing my limbs, along the thick grass it comes across.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum