DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A quiet night..

+4
Knight Timber Lundam
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
princess voeu marcello
Countess Vivienné
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A quiet night.. - Page 2 Empty Re: A quiet night..

Post  Warrior Destiny Vilkas Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:15 pm

I growl at Maria, "You can ruin my week, I can still live!" I snarl and smirk a little. I see other wolves. I pin Maria down a bark, "Watch what you say." I bring my paw off her and sit down, confirming my place.
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
Warrior Destiny Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Destiny Vilkas Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:21 pm

I see the king and back away. "Im sorry." I sigh.
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
Warrior Destiny Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:25 pm

i spin round hearing the thunderous snarls the white female possesses, i walk over like, a seductive, curious dance, my limbs move with elegance, and strides, with silence yet fierce as a owls hunt, as a low, growl forms from my neck, as i peel back, my lips, revealing my murderous canines, withe as the set sun glowing, i snap fluttering my tongue around my maw: maria is a more respected warrior my dear you have much to learn if you are not to get slaughtered... as i raise my shoulder blades roling along my long spine in the same slow movements, bellowing murderous growls, aiming to cause this wolf intimidation to respect my ranking to make her aware. as my fur ripples beautiful like blazing fire slow and graceful, along her talons slicing open the grass it touches, her optics produce a crimson rd glow, looking like a brutal beast to warn the female of my capabilities.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Destiny Vilkas Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:51 pm

"I acsept that." I nod agreeing to voeu
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
Warrior Destiny Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:09 pm

i relax my limbs, and smirks, at her, thinking the fae is weak submitting so easily must be a runt of its litter , my lavishing plump matte black lips, purr bellowing in a soft tone my lyrics 'good my dear...' in a seductive soft music like ton to the ears, i flicker my ear lobes, and look upon her wounds my optics shine a blossom red rose glow, i say: you should tend to your wounds before a infection takes over...' i flicker my eye lashes, and sit, wrapping my long tail around my lambs, with my back up straight, i sit in a pretty feminine position, allowing the with to travel along my luxurious fur.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:09 pm

The gostly man aimed for silence as he watched closely his daughter elegance remembering of her mother, spitting image you could say. His gaze shifted from hisdaughter and focused on the arctic invader, how could she be so foolish To attack so brainless on his lands? This woman was only looking for troubles and he knew that very well. Yet she didn't got in the right place to find it. He lunged forwards and in a swift momentum he locked his jaws on her throat touching a massive artery on the tight side just a little below it. His murderous ivory canines sinked like needles into her fleah letting the crimson liquid fall massivly staining the soft grass. Loud snarls and growls were emited from the White Death's throat as he pulled her in the side smashing her shoulders To pin her down. Once the so called rogue hits the ground his ivory canines never leave their place, his unshattered ebon claws were mercilessy plăcea in the woman chest digging them into her soft fleash opening her up. "Ignorante Imbecil.!" he growled thunderously unlocking his jaws To let the woman answer To his next question, "How dare you step a foot into my land. What do you seek cagna.?" he added on narrowing his gaze on the woman observing every hair and every muscle she had To offer.
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Destiny Vilkas Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:23 pm

I lick my scar round my muzzle and neck, then lay down and look up. My tail was thumping on the ground.
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
Warrior Destiny Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:24 pm

her optics reply, as she watches the blood flow like a river, she bellows thunders soft toned words to try calm her brute father down as her lips wander flutters showing her speed to reply blurts out speaking in her natal language in a feminine flirtatious manner 'Padre, abbi pietà di questo runt ella ha le competenze necessarie per proporre la fiducia che è un dono di un guerrieri trait' i finish swiping my tongue around my maw, my optics shine, as i lower my cranium to circle around this battle scanning the flicker of the hair upon their pelts i shiver irritated even bye the slightest miss placement of a hair as i am a perfectionist as i carry to scan between the new immature warrior and my respected father, my paws, softly touch the grass, singing my hips side to side, seductive body language my inherited from my mother, as my ear lobes flicker, flushing my eye lashes, washing out the glow of my rusty copper optics,
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Destiny Vilkas Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:27 pm

"Sorry voeu." I bark, lifting my head.
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
Warrior Destiny Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Destiny Vilkas Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:55 pm

I glare at Maria and then back at Voeu. I trot to a tall tree nearby. I leant against it.
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
Warrior Destiny Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:58 pm

i flicker my ear lobes still i circle the battle my fathers jowls still locked pierced into her neck, i purr in a seductive yet snappy teasing tone' you should have nothing to say sorry for sweetheart' i flinch my eye lashes, as the blossom my rusty copper optics, reflecting on the moon light that refreshes the land, i perk my ear lobes high in the air, as my optics glow, i lower my cranium, still i circle, the battle, my limbs move elegantly, and slow graceful movements, i shiver along my body starting from my cranium to the very tip of my tail to refresh my frame, as all the hairs miss place, grunts in irritance, as the shiver slightly solves the situation the odd couple escape, my perfection OCD in a way it could be judges in, i twitch my sensor, as my vilkas blood line, kicks in, at the slight smell of blood, a pleasure kicks wanting to, rip her apart, as this is my fathers battle and i have no reason to lay a claw on this wolf, i carry on to let my father do the dirty work.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:03 pm

She growled irately rolling back onto her paws with ease in one clean motion to stand tall again. This bitch surely had a death wish she'd be more than happy to grant for her. The blood draining from her body in good amounts brought Maria pleasure takin pride in her work. She knew who was the better fight and she had no doubts about her own skills. She restrained her offensive come back noticing her king come in with a menacing feel about him that made her scene her jaw shut just in time. She righted herself in place to look presentable and let a small grin edge across her face watching him defend the territory. This rogue was a fucking idiot. There was no better way to put it. Lucky this one was that the Princess was kind enough to disrupt us because if she hadn't my counter would've been devastating. Her full tail hung nearly behind her tall heels watching the pitiful rogue waiting for orders from the higher ranks if they were to come. Bitch better watch whose toes she stepped on because if she crossed Maria she'd make her sorry.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Destiny Vilkas Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:10 pm

I growled at Maria and looked deep into her eyes.

OOC: Good thing this isn't real life lol
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
Warrior Destiny Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:11 pm

i turn to maria and say' you wanna kill that runt do it but is it worth it?.... ' and smile gently at her hearing of maria knowing she is well reflected, i flutter my eye lashes seductively, brushing, my tail along the grass in her direction, i stand next to her, and my optics flush the land with a crimson glow, a i split my jaw, revealing my murderous knife like canines, as i slip my tongue in and out from my maw panting waiting for maria to reply. as my fur ripples, making my lavender scent blossom, along my pearls reflecting the glow making a pure white coat.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Destiny Vilkas Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:24 pm

I lift up my ear catching the words 'kill' and 'runt'. I smirk and say: "I wanna kill her." I whisper looking at Maria so no one can hear.

OOC: I do not mean this in real life Smile
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
Warrior Destiny Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:37 pm

I see Electro and grunt "Dammit." I sigh I look at Electro, I knew he wanted and explanation "King Electro. I was enjoying a peaceful night, hoping to be fight free, when this fae came and attacked me. I was minding my own buisness, doing nothing. She just came onto me, I defended myself. I never meant to fight tonight, but this little fae made that hard for me." I say as I look at the fae, I walk over to her and look at her "You little. Why did you have to come here!" I say in a quiet growl. I stomp the ground in furry, I knew Electro would be disapointed. I growled and looked at the fae "Think your tough huh?" I growl "You haven't even scratched the surface of 'tough'" I say as I listen to her words, My ears turn to the almost silent whisper, I could hear the word Kill anywhere. "Who is this you want to kill." I say with a growl "Not one of us I would hope, that would be a bad move." I say as I back away slightly and lower my head to the King and trot back over to my position.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Destiny Vilkas Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:43 pm

I look away, "No one." I mumble. "I am sorry Timber. I should get going." I sigh.
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
Warrior Destiny Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:47 pm

"Why are you here, how did you find us?" I say with a slight growl and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Destiny Vilkas Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:53 pm

"I don't know, I just was walking along and I saw a few wolves, thats all." I bark.
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
Warrior Destiny Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:44 pm

She heard the threat loud and clear and she accepted the challenge, her phantom of a grin widening hearing this imbecile try to intimidate her. Making eye contact Maria's amber eyes burned bright like an eternal blaze never able to be satisfied, her confidence radiating from her like stinging rays of a desert sun. She believed she could beat Maria? What a fucking joke. It was all she could do not to laugh in her face. Turning her head to look directly at the Princess who spoke to her she was obligated to respond to such a question and she did so without a second of hesitation. "With all due respect I find crushing any glimmer of opposition to Vimur rewarding, My Princess." Her voice was polite and light but very to the point. She was always one to speak her mind clearly to avoid any type of confusion. Anyone who wanted to know her opinion just had to ask. Then she adverted her eyes to settle on King Electro, their burning flames dancing about with determination and ambition but never did they disrespect his authority in the slightest. "I can vouch for Timber on this one, My King. This abomination was looking for trouble and she found it. I couldn't permit her to display dominance in a land that wasn't hers. Let alone attack one of my pack mates. I perceived it as a direct threat to your daughter and niece and acted upon it." She said evenly laying the facts across the table for him.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:50 pm

I nodded at Maria, she took the words right out of my mouth. I watch the fae and growl sligthly and lower my head to Electro. I look at Maria and shrugged I didn't know what to do. I wanted to rip the throat out of that fae for coming even close to Veou. "She was going for Voeu, she looked like she wanted to fight. I made a small noise, and she came to me. I was protecting the princess." I say in a quiet voice and sigh.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Destiny Vilkas Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:53 pm

I walk away going into the bushes. My eyes glow through the leaves.
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
Warrior Destiny Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:03 pm

"Going somewhere...?" My dark, edgy voice seemed to echo from every piece of the woods, the sound untraceable as it bounced about the trees from just about every angle until silence followed. I was no where to be found it appeared, a ghost in the night invisible in the darkness of the evening. A menacing feeling permeating the area about the white wolf retreating as my presence was evident like a dark cloud signalling a coming storm. Suddenly my pair of bright Caribbean optics flashed open revealing my position only a yard behind Destiny, my icy stare floating in the shadows like they were their own being. My only give away. My obsidian black pelt was beautifully disguised in these conditions, seamless and one with my surroundings like the perfect camouflage. A dainty black paw appeared in the small section of moonlight that touched the ground behind the hiding wolf, small illumination crawling across my slender figure as my maw parted to reveal bright white canines behind my narrow, black muzzle. My ears were tall on my skull rotated forwards with my fluffy black tail arched neatly over my spine, an assertive authority clear in my behavior as I interacted with the blood mess before me. From my position I blocked off the coward's retreat from Electro, forcing her back towards the group to be examined more closely however the Royal desired.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Destiny Vilkas Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:17 pm

"Please, just leave me." I mumble.
Warrior Destiny Vilkas
Warrior Destiny Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:27 am

i smirk, and bellow a thunderous snarl, revealing my murderous canines, as my hackles raise, my shoulders roll forward directly to a trot, my talons grind up moist earth under my huge paws lay on, i flutter my tongue seductively to the female in a native italian texture dancing on my tongue ' danger to me darling fucking joke dear!' my optics glow a crimson red, along my fur blazing up like the rusty sand flowing along my sleek figure. i look weak under my limbs remain hidden muscles. i twitch my sensor as she walks away following, bellowing snarls and furious barks, tempted to lunge up ripping her t shreds unless the bitch shows intimidate submission even they i will cause a minor wound a clear understandig for her to know her place. i flick my tail high in the air, as it flutters along with my curled matte black eye lashes, my body radiates the fury i hold with in possibly about to release the tamed beast with in my soul itself, as my mask turns to a furious yet stunning brutes face. towards the white female i walk beautifully yet my fury blossoms the air,

Last edited by voeu marcello on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum