DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follwing the Duties.

+8
Countess Vivienné
King Electro Marcello
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Curador Anima Vilkas
Queen Maria Catalina
Sorrow Valentine
Knight Timber Lundam
12 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Follwing the Duties. - Page 2 Empty Re: Follwing the Duties.

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:41 am

She snarled bitterly and reared her head up to clamp sharp teeth on his hind quarters that controlled his ability to move and bit down forcefully to tear the ligaments and muscle tissue inside. Turning her cranium back toward the ground she threw him off of her in one swift motion muzzle first then rolled onto her paws growling at him. She was hot blooded and she could play but she would only take so much.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:46 am

I cringe as she bites me. I grab her neck scruff and throw her off me and stand up, on three legs. I growl "Dammit, you." I chuckle and look at my hind, leg it was in pain but I could bare it. It would be better soon, just so much as a stretch not a tear. I limped around three legs around her and when I was behind her I tackled her down and bit her neck and felt the crimson liquid seep down my throat, I wagged my tail and growled. I grab her front shoulder and yanked on it, pulling it out of the socket and I chuckled and limped around her again, waiting for her next move. I was having fun and I thought we were playing, I hoped she thought that same thing.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:54 am

The fires in her eyes burned bright and rose to bring a heat you could almost feel as she growled feeling her precious blood fall from her body. She gathered her tall legs under her and launched herself at him to bite down into his flank and knowing him to the ground with her speed. She drew her teeth closer together biting into the skin and tore up to his chest leaving a deep trail of blood and torn skin. She gritted her teeth and pressed her paw down onto his throat in a choke smirking. "You're testing my patience."
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:01 am

I grunt as she rips my chest open, and holds my head down. "Aren't you just bundle of joy?" I say mockingly, I reach my neck uo just enough and bite her leg and pull it off of my neck and stand up, skin dangling down and blood dripping. I look at it and smile. "We have to get even now you know?" I say as I ram my body into her and bare my teeth and dig them into her flank and tear it open and I chuckle "There now were even." I say as I limp on three legs into the den were Sorrow lays "Come on out, let's play." I say as I drag her out and place her in front of Maria. I toss her forward and she lands on Maria's paws, I jump on top of the den and imitate a noise "Ding ding." I chuckle and watch them, my tail swishing behind me anxiously, I had a feeling that Maria wasn't going to do anything thought I wanted to scare Sorrow. I look down and my wound of what I can see I roll my eyes. I cringe a bit as the pain settles in. I look around "Truce? Till tomorrow? I am tired." I say with a yawn and I lay my head on my paws and watch Maria, I felt like she was going to be one of the 'funner' wolves.

OOC: I have to go till tomorrow. Sad ))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:10 am

Ignoring the vermin placed at her paws she walks past Sorrow making eye contact with Timber with her amber eyes. Each step brought her closer until she was stepping up above the den as well. She could feel the blood dripping down her ashen tan and white pelt but she showed no motion that said she minded it. She slid her paws against his belly where he laid so she was close enough her claws could feel his underside and lowered her cranium with a sly grin toward his ear. "I don't get even..." She hummed into his ear teasing at the fur there that moved with her words. Her full tail swiped behind her before she finished. "I get ahead." She purred just behind raking her claws up and rolling him from his perch where he would smash into the ground far below brutally on his already torn shoulder. She laughed pleased with herself and walked away back to the ground out of the way.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:14 am

I grunt as I fall and quickly pop up and growl at her "Well your just a wonderful pile of, poison." I grunt and go toward her "Your right, you win. Congrats." I smirk and lower my head slightly and lunge to her belly and bite onto it, peeling up some skin and leaving it hanging down "We are really damagin eachother. Our once wonderful pelts now torn up and mangled." I shrug and wait for to make her next move "Ok, ok you can make your move than I will stop, I have to get back to my 'duties'" I grunt and wait, I admired this fae, her strength and will, her determination and power. I sat strides in front of her and waited.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:18 am

OOC: I forgot to add some stuff Razz))

"What brings you here anyway, just so you can pick on me and hurt poor Timber?" I chuckle and wait for her to attack ro do something, keeping my eye on the Valentine behind me at times.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:24 am

She snarled irritated at his slice though she knew she couldn't kill another teammate. She leaped to the right and then straight into his head clamping down on the joint connecting his jaws together on one side, a low blow. Sinking her teeth deep through the ligament she severed it cleanly feeling blood in her mouth as confirmation of her hit while she lifted his head back forcing his body to follow. She smashed him against the den wall with his jaw still in her teeth as the good shoulder was deeply bruised by the rock walls. From there she jerked her head down and forward where he would smash his nose into the rocky floor. She released then and turned on her heels to leave him to his business while blood poured from his nose and impaired mouth. She knew better than to really turn her back on an attack so she turned her cranium so she could still see over her shoulder. He'd be sorry if he tried to take her from behind. "Not really much else to do until everything gets back in order. Your duties. You really should get back to those."
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:28 am

I cringe in pain as I lay bleeding on the ground I cough and blood comes up, I stand shaky and limpingly I sit down. I look at Sorrow and limp over to her quivering body I try and lift her and my jaw sears with pain and I growl sligthly, it would take a bit for it to heal, though tomorrow I could use it the eat, not really pick things up heavy and bite as hard. I nod to Maria and nudge Sorrow into the den with my bloody nose and lay on the outside of the den and lick the blood from my nose and wounds I look at her and grunt "Bully." I chuckle and continue licking my wounds.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:12 pm

The giantess watches them from the shadows, and chuckles as she walks over to Timber. She nods her head to him respectfully, and trots over to where the crippled Valentine lay. She sits down by her, titling her head and craning her neck to check out her injuries. She glances at her broken rib, rolling her eyes as she takes a paw and snaps it properly into place. Did you think of giving her some chamomile? It will help her get her appetite back. Which she will need if she is to heal. She asks Timber, gazing at him with her sky coloured eyes. Blood covers her paws, and she moves onto her back legs to swipe cobwebs from the ceiling and then places them on the wounds. Then she takes some marigold leaves, chewing them slightly into a pulp, and spitting them into more cobwebs before putting them on his impaired jaw. This is what I get for leaving him by himself... She thinks as she sits down next to him, huncing her shoulders to seem smaller.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:16 pm

"Not really. I was too busy getting bullied by Maria." I say mockingly as I stand up and limp over to them harshly. I sit down and then lay down and smooth the dirt out with my tail as I wag it calmly. "Would you mind going and getting it? I am little to lazy." I say as I rol over and show my belly and kick into the air and look a her, I could do it if I wanted to. But I needed to stay back and watch Sorrow and make sure Maria didn't kill her. I grunt as I wait for Anima to answer. I grab a small herb from the corner of the den and place it on some of my wounds and lay down, making it so the herb doesn't fall off. I look at Anima and smile and cheesy smile.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:30 pm

i walk into the den with the chamomile in my pretty little maw, nowing very well sshe must be hungry and it will keep up her appetite i place it down beside her, The royals death starting to take place and a thousand questions running through my mind, i glance at the others and roll my eyes "shes bullying you? why dont you do something about it instead of letting her stick her petty little claws into you." i spit out not in the mood, i look at the crimpled valentine as shes lucky to still be alive.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:03 am

"I was joking, and I have." I say looking at her ripped flesh and bloody pelt. I look at the meat and grunt. I grab it and eat 3/4 of it leaving about one bite for Sorrow. I nudge it toward her "Eat." I smirk and look at the little remains. I lick my maw and continue licking my wounds and watching all the wolves around me wearily.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:39 am

She rolls her eyes at the male, moving away from him and Sorrow, so that if the injured Valentine woke up, Anima wouldn't be attacked by a weary, confused warrior. She watches the poor creature as she sleeps, checking her face and body for any ill symptoms. Her ice coloured eyes meet Prodigy's, and she smiles at her. Turning back to the curador's den, she looks at the walls. They are covered in blood, but they are shaped into familiar symbols. She whips around, staring at Timber with wild eyes. Who was the old curador?! She barks, her voice giving away the urgency of the question. She whips her tail back and forth in anxiety.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:49 am

I grunt and look at Anima and shrug "I believe her name was Soul, but she's dead." I chuckle as I say 'she's dead' I look at Anima and roll my eyes. "Why does it matter?" I ask as I stand and look at Sorrow and lick some blood from my large maw. I ignore the pain and lick some more of my wounds and look at Anima and l shake my pelt and balance on my three legs as I do. I limp out of the den and look at Prodigy and nod to her as a greeting. I sit down and look at Maria and bite the air toward her as a joke about the 'play fight' we had. I wag my tail and wink and look over my shoulder at Anima and wait or reply.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:16 am

She eats quickly and quietly, laying down and licking her lips. She inhales and when she did, she exhaled in a large yawn. She felt comfort here and rolled on her back, horribly bored. "Are you being sarcastic or actually want to play around?" She asked, looking over, up-side down.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:17 am

(oops, little too late.)
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:19 am

OOC: Haha all good....what was the question about? Razz ))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:28 am

( Question? lol)
She padded around the den boredly wanting to play with her favorite of the Vilkas, Oliver, the little pup she knew so well. She snorted and and sighed with a stupid, bored look on her face.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:33 am

OOC: About being sarcastic or something....? Lol Razz)) I watch her and grunt "Bored? Wanna play!" I say mockingly, I knew she couldn't I wanted to cause her pain I guess. I stalk toward Sorrow and tackle her down and feel something pop, her fragile shoulder. I grunt and get off her and slump down to the ground and wait for her complains and yelps to come and burst threw my ears and turn the noise to actions. I look at her and then at my wounds and lick some of them.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:33 am

She turned around seeing Sorrow back on her feet so quickly already looking bored and restless. A wry grin crossed her face and she laughed narrowing her fiery eyes a bit. "What's the matter, Valentine? Your lover dead, homeland stolen, and the fact that you're being held captive isn't enough entertainment for you?" She jeered flicking her full tail behind her.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:36 am

I look at Maria and smirk, she was pretty close like me, mean yet daring. I liked her. I poke the Valentine and smirk "You know that lover of yours, I watched him die and I loved it, if I only I could watch you die." I say with an evil grin and sway my tail anxiously.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:00 am

I snarl angrily, hating being stuck here and tired of their comments. "Don't you dare talk about Crimson like that. He was a noble royal and had a lot o things to take care of and plan out. Your stupid tails would never be Royals like him." I stalk to the back, popping my shoulder into place after finding out it was only dislocated. I lay down, cussing about them in my sleep quietly.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:05 am

She laughed a dark melody turning her wry grin into a more sinister one. "What makes you think I want to be a Royal?" She looked down at her rolling her blazing eyes. The last she wanted to do was be the leader. That wasn't what she ever wanted. "Besides. If your royal was so great why are you here?" She tilted her head widening her smirk waiting for her answer.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:06 am

I swat her across the face and on the nose, her nose bleeding. "What are you gonna do about it?" I snap as I stalk around her and mumble some things I didn't know what they meant, really just a jumble of words. I growled as I circled her "Crimson oh Crimson, My lover Why did you have to die. Oh wait because your a worthless pile of bones, just like me." I say trying to match Sorrows voice it was pretty close and they would know who I was trying to copy. I smirked and continued circling her, swaying my tail behind me slowly.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum