DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follwing the Duties.

+8
Countess Vivienné
King Electro Marcello
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Curador Anima Vilkas
Queen Maria Catalina
Sorrow Valentine
Knight Timber Lundam
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Follwing the Duties. - Page 5 Empty Re: Follwing the Duties.

Post  Sorrow Valentine Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:58 am

I was wishing Oliver was here, for he, was one of my closest friends. "My Lord Electro. I was angered only at what Timber and Maria said and did to me. Timber is suppose to be healing me, not opening my wounds and making new ones. I am deeply sorry to sound so aggressive, but I don't know what do do anymore. I am sorry" I look down, and lower my ears submissively. I don't get up at all, and lay there, for I don't want to injure myself any more.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:02 am

I roll my eyes, inside my eye lids so no one sees as Sorrow speaks. I was going to talk but I haven't been asked a question or talked to by the King Or Queen, who I figured would be the new Royals. I look at Sorrow and whisper "I'm sorry, Sorrow. Please, forgive me?" I say quietly so no one hears but her.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:06 am

Nods slightly so only he can see and whispers,"Start over, clean slate?" I ask gently and quietly only for Timber's ears. I wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic, but I was trying to be a bit nice.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:22 am

I nod "I'm Timber." I grin, as if I was laughing though I wouldn't laugh because Electro was right there. I wasn't joking, no I wouldn't not right now. I look back at Electro and stand and shake my pelt slightly and lower my lagre cranium to the brute before me. I looked at him, my normally bright blue eye were now a purple color, afraid. But I had no reason to be, I sighed and blinked my eyes a few time and thought and they soon turned to a dark blue, my normall pretty much, anger, lust for blood and rage. I learned to hold it back in the presence of Higher ranks. Though younger ranks, not so much. Sorrow had gotten to see the bad side of me, not many have seen it, but once seen, they hope they never see it again, ever.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:26 am

(Urrrrrrrg I wanna die already lol. I want the chari Scythe! I love her personality and fur! I wish I could be her lol.. I would have a family too! Kyussai would be my uncle.)
"I'm Sorrow, nice to meet you Timber." I whisper and giggle a tiny bit, yet very quiet. "Do you like Maria?" I ask in the tiniest whisper to him, making him shiver a bit and touching the hairs in his ears slightly. I wag my tail slightly behind me, still being submissive.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:33 am

OOC: I wish I could kill you Razz Lol .-. But I get in trouble Wink ))
I shrug "Let's talk later." I lip word, not making a sound. I look around and look at Electro and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:34 am

I grin and sneeze accidently, some fur in my nose. My eyes widen bit, trying not to burst out laughing. I stare at the ground, trying to let nobody notice my kitten-like sneeze.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:39 am

I look at Sorrow out of the corner of my eye and smirk. It was going to be hard to give this wolf a "clean slate" But I would try. She was a Valentine, I hated Valentine's. I think about it, I would go along with it, but as soon as she pushed my buttons, she's in for a surprise. I sigh and look back at Electro and wait. I didn't know what to do, all the words nd actions and the thin air, it was to much for me, I sighed and sat up tall and lowered my head and re adjusted, it was better. I feel my wounds tingle as bugs crawl threw them, I grunt, some were larva. I sighed and looked over at Sorrow, I had bandaged most of her wounds before, and some new ones, and they had a few bugs in them aswell, why were mine so full of them. Was it the herby scent than linguered on me from picking them, or my musky faint bloody scent? I didn't know but as soon as I was dismissed I was going to tear the crap out of my wounds to get the larva out. I don't take my eye off Electro and I look at Maria, I did like her. Though I didn't feel I should tell anyone, not yet. They would go tell her and ruin what slim chances I had. I sighed, but I liked Anima as well, either way I wasn't going to tell anyone.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:44 am

I saw him glancing at Maria, and grinned. I knew what it was like to love. I wasn't going to tell her, nor bug him about it. I knew how annoyed and angry that could make him, it would do the same thing to me. I look at him and nod, seeing the bugs in his wounds, feeling the ones prickle in mine. I whisper,"I see, you do like her. I will not annoy you about it though." I say gently without anyone but him knowing.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:46 am

A slight grin crosses my face as I notice Sorrow's kitten-like sneeze. I turn my head to Timber, my grin fading instantly, as he was cruel to my friend. But I suppose, keeping a grudge on someone could end up badly. I toss my head back to Sorrow, thinking of what she could of done to get tortured by Timber and Maria. I lower my muzzle toward the ground, not knowing why Timber and Maria didn't like Sorrow. "Only if..." I say aloud.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:50 am

"Only if what Atlanta?" I whisper to my friend, letting her know a King was here and he just heard her. I scoot over next to her and smile a friendly smile and whisper, "Timber is sorta a friend now, I'll tell you all about it a little later."
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:56 am

"Only if others could treat each other better," I whisper in Sorrow's ear.

{Sorry it's short, hope you can think of something)
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:03 am

(Actually I have to go to bed, terribly sorry but I have school. Bye! Sad )
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:05 am

(Alrighty)
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:53 am

"Looks like I'll have to keep in mind my warriors take my orders rather...Literally." I said darkly as I entered the Curador den hidden under the twisted cedar tree, my voice still edgier than usual, body still tense from the days before. Intense was my aura that would bring an uneasiness to those around me. I was unpredictable now and even I myself didn't know how I might react to something unexpected. My bright Caribbean orbs gazed upon Sorrow's broken leg in disdain though in ways the sight gave me an ounce of pleasure. How very simple minded was this action, irrational and childish. She would be useless now if she was immobile. I looked up at the ceiling in annoyance but I knew very well in a literal sense it had seemed as if I had actually asked for Timber to perform the task. I adverts my gaze without wasting another second as I continued inside, lowering my skull towards Electro and Alvarez first as expected. "My King. Queen Alvarez." I purred softly lifting my head back up though there was a hint of strain in my tone, like a string on bow strung too tight. I then turned to the others opposite my superiors noting the presence of Alice, Timber, the yearling who the Queen didn't care for, and two whose names I did not know. I allowed my head to tilt just a bit observing Alice's close proximity to the multicolored female. Perhaps I should get to know the little troublemakers more when the opportunity presented itself. Bright blue optics shifting to Timber submitting to Electro it was easy to see whatever he got into tore him up well enough, he was a bloody mess standing in front the imperial family like a little boor. I restrained a growl at the sight of them all, whispering and sitting there not looking presentable before their King and Queen. Like an army of inexperienced peasants trying to pass as soldiers in a prestigious military squadron. These wolves needed to be reshapen into a team of respectable warriors that could at least carry themselves in a way that wouldn't embarrass the pack. I would seek approval from Electro as soon as things had become settled.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:03 am

As swift walks in, I straighten up and lower my ears, looking submissie yet ready for anything. I could hear her anger only slightly, towards Timber mostly. I felt a little bad for him, since it was my fault. I nod at myself when I think of the right thing to do now. "Maregrave Swift, please forgive me for speaking out but it was my fault my leg is broken, not Timber's. I was acting disrespectful. I am terribly sorry. As for whispering to Atlanta," I pause and nod to my friend gently,"I am deeply sorry for being disrespectful to my beloved King and Queen." I lower my head and await my punishment, knowing it would be harsh, yet taking full credit.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:34 am

Upon hearing my rank and name from a voice outside the pack my ears made a slight motion backward for a split second before returning upright as a sign of in initial aggression, swiveling my skull to let my darkened Caribbean optics settle on the source of the sound. Sorrow. I inhaled deeply filling my lungs with air before exhaling again, smoothing my composure over flawlessly before responding. Gazing at the last living Valentine I struggled to keep the sudden surge of animosity that so desperately wanted to expose itself, of course I'd never allow that here. "Indeed you have been at fault." I said keeping my tone steady and pleasant as always, a forced statement I kept short for a reason. My fluffy black tail arched neatly over my spine lashed behind me as I finished my sentence, removing my sights from the female to settle on the royal family. The entire focus of my fury was completely as a result of events previous to this one which only provided fuel for the fire that even oceans would need to battle with to put out.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:42 am

I look down, ashamed of myself yet proud I did the right thing. (I really want the character Scythe! She is my favorite and I wanted her instead of Sorrow in th first place. Edon said she wasn't my type but now I think she is lol.)
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:50 am

She had to focus to keep her jaw from dropping seeing Sorrow speak to the Margrave. Wasn't she the same one who tore apart her precious little boyfriend? She flicked her tail idly behind her listening in disbelief though she never showed it. She knew better to keep her smart ass remarks to herself with all the high ranks around out of respect. She knew to play her cards right though she had a habit of laying them across the table fearlessly as soon as she felt like she had the upper hand.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:53 am

I look over to Maria and raise an eyebrow then look back to Swift and wait.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:00 am

The very corner of her mouth curled in a phantom of a smirk for a second before it left again seeing Sorrow look over at me. She must've figured out I saw her nothing short of a pathetic. Sucking up to the same that brought the 'love of her life' to an end brutally. Definitely not a Vimur wolf. She stood in her place at Alice's side waiting for whatever would come next to keep herself from voicing her opinions.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:05 am

Sorrow wanted to get out of the den and move around, but her leg was broken. She wanted to go to her favorite spot, the hunting meadow and lay down in the soft grass. She hated staying in a hot, air-tight den with wolves staring at her. Maybe she would friend Maria too in the future. She liked having friends so they take her places without her getting comebacks and stares.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:52 pm

He felt divine as though hell had opened their gates and the flickering of a dozen serpentine souls had crept forth his snowy embodiment in princely power and glory. He watched Alice, only pride could be noticed onto the man's slate, for he would have heirs and they would continue with the Marcello traditions. Nonetheless, he remained cool and detached from her within the crowd at this moment as he sought to examine each and every wolf before him for all their worth, the attention Electro gave seemingly so brief but intense all the same as he burned through their conscience subtly with his searing gaze. His gaze would then fall upon Maria who accepted her duty sweetly and simply. This was the obedience to the pack that the Vimur king demanded and a half-smile would curl upon his venom lips in approval of her wise.
Before The White Death could receive his reply from the whelp, gaze would focus heavily on Timber, and he would give a curt nod at his words. Electro strides towards him, hackles raised and brisling, a deep wretched growl brewing within his chest. Ears lay taut by the sides of his head, the gargoyle wearing an enraged expression that could too be seen in the sudden tensed muscles that were ready to spring and inflict injury upon the offender who can't think before act. "You only bring disgrace for Vimur." he spat, completely ignoring Sorrow's reply though he indeed heard it - so enraged was he that all attention was fixed onto the 'daredevil' that just danced out of reach in a cowardly fashion. "And all the wolves present in the meeting shall attest to that and enforce discipline upon your measly hide till you have learnt your lesson." Hard words leaden with malice would drip syllable by syllable full of hateful toxic. His sentence to be carried out by all the wolves and not just Electro alone - for he was to be oppressed and sentenced to repay for his folly towards their name. No wolf in sheep's clothing, the Vimur king took on the mantle of judge and sentenced Timber to his fate. Tail whipped savagely against his muscular thighs as he parted his lips in a sneering smirk, mockery pouring out of his tongue. "Swift. I want you to give him a true meaning of 'training'. I want all his muscles in his body to sore. The training may last 4 days, until is not finished he can't drink any drip of water." he snarled with authorite makeing himself well understood. There would be no second chances, no more room for pity repentance - this was the last and he would have to ride through it or face the consequences.
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:04 pm

I look around at all the wolves, I wanted ro run, to hide, to be alone. I felt like I never should have came here yet I liked it here, fights, discipline, taining, many things I wanted but could never get back home. I was never taught right from worng, and I had a feeling I would get taught that here. I nod to him, I was a descrace, I believed it, why wouldn't I, it was the truth.I felt my heart drop as I see Margrave step in, I failed her, I failed everyone, just because I am so selfish and ignorant. I hated myself at the momen, and so did everyone else I assumed. I nod to Electro as his words come out, though on the inside I was thinking about how I was supposed to work for 4 days without water, I could die of dehidratration, though I didn't care, dying seemed ok at the time. I sighed and stood up and shook out my pelt slightly and nodded respectful;y to Electro and limped over to Margrave and lowered my head submissively and stood behind her waiting for her to tell me something to do. I looked at Sorrow and nodded. I looked around at the other wolves and lowered my head and growled sligthly at my self. They were all here because of me. Because I was such a mean wolf that they had to come and babysit me and discipline me. Because of me, I caused another wolf pain that I would rather jump off a cliff than feel. Because of me, I wanted to die. I sighed and waited for what was to come next. I felt sad, though I held it in, because I knew they were going to make fun of me again about being weak.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:21 pm

With a deep growl, Electro would abruptly swing his cranium away in the other direction, breathing out a word. "Damn." So seldom did foul words leave his lips that this was indeed indicative of something which had really unsettled him. Reaching back into the depths of his caged soul, Electro subconciously shut in all the flurry emotions and sought out his comfort zone again, pulling back the stony masquerade that was now himself. To have so many emotions trample him down on the inside within such a short span of time was something inconceivable to the King. And to speak to this cursed creature who in a way he despised for the bare fact he was an inresponsable brat, but then again to find a stringent bitter solace with his warrior's soul...he could not fathom it. And the death of his mother,son and brother was to much, how would he handle all this? Who would lead the pack next? He was the only one with pure blood. In a low gruff tone, Electro would seek to reaffirm his presence. "Our pack just became weaker. Without a heir to lead it. And I don't know who the next heir should be." Refusing to look into the other, his soul obviously wounded, the King would keep his eyes shielded away from the others, and his breath was slowly growing ragged, his claws digging into the earth with a sudden upheaval of emotion that he had been caging up for three years all seeming to lunge out at him in a go.
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum