DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follwing the Duties.

+8
Countess Vivienné
King Electro Marcello
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Curador Anima Vilkas
Queen Maria Catalina
Sorrow Valentine
Knight Timber Lundam
12 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Follwing the Duties. Empty Follwing the Duties.

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:59 am

I lay the Valentine on the ground and grunt "Stay here." I say as I race of into the forest and grab some herbs and some cob webs in my large maw. I set up the herbs along the wounds and place the webs on them to keep them in place "There." I say as I shake my pelt. "Now what should we do now." I say with a grunt as I lay down and place my paw on my neck "You made me bleed little bitch." i say with a growl, this Valentine was in my pack now, though she would always be my enemy.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Follwing the Duties. Empty Re: Follwing the Duties.

Post  Sorrow Valentine Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:02 am

Lowers my ears and awaits the blow then looks up and truely and gently say with grief in my voice, "I'm sorry. I was just angry." I look around and sigh, looking ashamed at myself.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:03 am

I chuckle "It's ok you little runt. But look where it got you." I say as I lick some delicious blood from my paws and legs. I look at her and smirk "Teach you better than to mess with me, huh?" I let out a cold dark laugh and smirk. "Now back to that question, who is the dominant one of us?" I say with a smirk, i think we all know what that answer is. "Omega." I add with a chuckle.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:06 am

Sighs and nods "You are." I was just glad to be getting healed. "I really don't want trouble." I say in a silky voice.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:11 am

I grin and pat her head "Smart one. good girl." I smirk. "I want trouble though. Now what are we going to do?" I grunt "Fine, I think I have caused you enough pain..." I pause "For the hour." I chuckle and circle around her "Are you going to try and run or hide, or attack ot anything stupid, you wouldn't want to end up like your precious little friend, would you?" I was mean and I liked it. I growled sligthly and continued circling her.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:14 am

Shakes my head as a tear runs down my face, remembering Crimson's dead body. "I can't run nor hide without getting slaughtered or beat up or taunted anymore."
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:17 am

I grunt as I see the tear fall I wipe the tear away "Now now, no need to be sad. You are with the best and nicest wolves you could imagine." I say mockingly some were that way and others, no way in hell they would be nice, I am one of those, around lower ranks, I am evil. I chuckle "Got that right." I say as I pat her stomach harder and harder with each pat "Feel any better?" I laugh and lay down, waiting for any other wolf to come along, like Swift or Anima.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:24 am

I lay down and close my eyes, trying to get away from the pain and sadness that filled my mind. I wanted to wwarm up in the den of Crimson but i couldn't because he was dead and I was here now. This wolf could be nice and mean at the same time and I didn't understand it. The pain in my rib got a little fainter yet picked up in a horrible spasm. I wriggle around on the ground, groaning and whining and my eyes flashing open and shut, like a horror movie.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:27 am

I watch her flail around and smirk. I pad into the forest and grab a small leaved herb and dropped it near her "Eat it, it will help with the pain." I say as I lick some dried blood from my maw and paws. I wait for her to eat it I let out a small howl and stretch, I wanted Swift to come along or someone to ease my boredness.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:31 am

I eat it quickly and pant, staring up at him with my unique eyes. I do something awkward and weird and don't know why I do. I lick his nose gently. I notice what I did and my eyes widen. I stalk to the back of the den, scared he was going to kill me for that.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:34 am

I grunt and follow after her "Not so fast." I say as approach her, stalking toward her "Got some love for the old timber?" I chuckle and swat her face, blood splattering the den's wall "Well don't." i say with a growl and go to the entrance of the den

OOC: Maria can you edit your post, I made a mistake. I didn't read it right, lol Razz ))

Last edited by Knight Timber Lundam on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:37 am

She strolled into the den with a mock grin on her face watching the two. How could he stand to be near her? "I'd get that nasty saliva off your nose before you catch a disease." She jeered with a laugh watching Sorrow lick Timber's nose right. Disgusting. She was stunned he didn't put her in her place right there that is until the slap came and soiled the walls with blood.

Last edited by Warrior Maria Catalina on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:38 am

OOC: OH I GOT CONFUSED, SHE LICKED MY NOSE! LOL IMMA EDIT QUICK. Razz but brb))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:42 am

Gets up and looks at the fae, purely ashamed of what I did now. "I didn't mean.... I didn't mean to! I don't know...I just did!" I freak out a bit and curl up in the corner tail around me.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:44 am

She laughed in her dark melody watching Sorrow get so upset. "Oh, you didn't..didn't mean to?" She said sarcastically mocking her speech. She liked seeing her curl in into a corner with her back to the wall. Such an easy target. Why did she have to be left alive anyways?
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:45 am

(I'll be on a little later, bye for now.)
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:48 am

OOC: Can you please edit or delete those last few posts, I edited mine. I sawtted her in the face, lol. I dind't read it correctly. Razz ))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:50 am

OOC: Yeah. Already done. Sorrow, make yours roll with what I said second so the role play still flows.

Last edited by Warrior Maria Catalina on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:52 am

OOC: Lol just nvm, I swatted her in the face, now we can just continue now...Razz))

I see Maria approach and I growl "What do you want! This job was for me." I say with a growl. I look at Sorrow huddled in the corner I rub my nose on Maria "Here you have it." I chuckle and wipe my nose along her body, the Valtnines saliva making a long line of wet fur. I chuckle and look at Maria and smirk "Now, easy. We can't kill her." I say in a mockingly sad voice. I sigh and look at the Valentines "Sometimes, I feel pity for the animals I kill or hurt, but she's not an animal she more of an unwated germ!" I say with a low growl and look at Maria.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:57 am

"Ugh! Nasty." She interjected wiping her side vigorously along one of the walls to scrub herself clean. She then rolled her amber eyes at him while she opened her jaw to speak. "Why would I want to babysit that mongrel? I'm a Warrior not a pup sitter. Besides I'm busy anyways and just wanted to make sure this little brat wasn't too much for you to handle." She said with a sinister smirk after her joke looking at Timber coyly waiting to see his reaction.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:02 am

"Well your lucky, she's a piece of shit." I chuckle and look at Sorrow "You know you want to watch her, and make the higher ranked family happy, you do know that's what this is for. To make the higher ranks appreciate you a little more." I say as i sneeze, soem of Maria silky fur got stuck in my nose. I grunt and shake my head I look at Maria and shrug and tackle her down "Im bored." I say as I pin her, down I was hoping she would attack me bac, playfully.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:19 am

"I like to fight. Watching her wouldn't do much for me." She said looking up at him with blazing eyes and a coy smile, the flames dancing in her eyes drawing him in when she made eyes contact. That is before she shifts her hind leg up and shooting it out into his chest knocking him off her roughly.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:24 am

I grunt as I fall I stand and shake my pelt "Sorrow, my dear." I say in a voice, trying to imitate a fae voice, mockingly. "Would you come and play?" I say in the same voice and smirk. I look at Maria sigh. "I'm so bbbooorreed!" I say bored in a loud agriavted tone, I always had to be doing something.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:29 am

"Don't ever let boredom make you unaware." She practically sang as she got up and waltzed toward him on her long legs slipping her paws behind his and swipes them out from under him to break his balance with a laugh.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:31 am

I chuckle "Such a sly little fox you are." I smirk and stand up and shake out my pelt and before I was even done I swipe her paws from under neath her in one move. I chuckle and sit on her and wag my tail "A little couch, so comfy." I say looking at Sorrow every once is a while. I move my butt around on her and bounce up and down a few times and wait for her to bite me push me off some way.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum