DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New wolf's new Home.

+6
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Royal Guard Nero
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Warrior Banshee Caliva
Curador Soul Vilkas
Servant Daisy Vilkas
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New wolf's new Home. - Page 2 Empty Re: New wolf's new Home.

Post  Servant Daisy Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:17 pm

"Im Daisy." I say from my position, back turned. "I am new, I am a servant." I sigh, I hated being a servant always having to submit and listen, I hated it. But I couldn't do much about it. I wait for her, she smelled of that male wolf I saw earlier, I grunted quietly.
Servant Daisy Vilkas
Servant Daisy Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Guard Nero Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:23 pm

Curiosity had always proved able to catch her tongue, however. Ebon paws sharply angled left, executing her new bound direction towards the new Servant. Whether or not these wolves found themselves a believer of Nero's tale: a blessing in disguise emits from her machine-like shield and icy heart. Would they instantaneously recognize her as the ominous ghost with a taste for blood? Or perhaps, would they be able to see passed this unsettling mirror image and take recognition of her capability to offer her trickster mindset and – at times cruel – jaws for the better of a pack meant to rise? But however this femme was a mere Servant, and she was here just to obey the rules. The darkly gypsi studied the femme observing every hair the femme had to offer. "I see... A Servant shouldn't show her back so their superiors."

Royal Guard Nero
Royal Guard Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:04 pm

I stay in the Shadows for a while and watch the wolves talk and some what relax. I step into the clearing and look around, eyeing all the wolves, getting there scents and looks. I look at the females, I had a feeling this was my new home "This is Vilkas, yes?" I say my large maw parting ever so slightly as I talk. I look around and wait for them answer, I roll around on the grass, smelled of some wolf laying here many times. I get the Vilkas scent on me and I wait, I sit down and my red eyes gleaming, I wat.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Banshee Caliva Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Seeing the wolf, I turn my head to it. "Yes." I answer to it's obvious question, my ears slightly flicked forward as I watch it roll in the grass. A slight grin crosses my face as I notice what it is doing, as I didn't before. I now sit down.
Warrior Banshee Caliva
Warrior Banshee Caliva

Back to top Go down

Post  Servant Daisy Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:13 pm

I thought she was just another wolf who had already met me, I stood up and shook my pelt out lightly, I lower my head and am finally laying on the ground, subbmisively. "Im terribly sorry, my Superior." I say with a slight sad tone. I knew I shoud have looked at her and suck yet, I stayed in my postion. I sighed and waited.
Servant Daisy Vilkas
Servant Daisy Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:16 pm

"Thank you, I'm Acai." I say as I walk toward the female, her markings were unuusal, though I liked them. I looked around at the other females. "Who might you be?" I ask with a slight sneeze as I feel some wind and dirt blow threw my nose.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Banshee Caliva Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:26 pm

"I'm Banshee." I say with a hint of interest. I now flick my tail and I stay sitting and watch Acai.
Warrior Banshee Caliva
Warrior Banshee Caliva

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:28 pm

"Wonderful name Banshee." I smile, though I hated to smile. I sat down and looked aorund, I was bored, and wondered what to do. I looked at Banshee out of the corner of my eyes as I looked around. I flicked my tail behind me boredly.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:30 pm

I now finally see the male, and I walk up to him and say: "Hello, my name is Atlanta, I see you've already met Banshee." I flash the wolf a grin as I look at Banshee, studying her. I cock my head as I now turn to study the new male.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Banshee Caliva Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:33 pm

I see the males' smile, and I then notice he is bored. "I'm bored too." I say in an awkwardly friendly voice, as I put my legs forward into a play bow.
Warrior Banshee Caliva
Warrior Banshee Caliva

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:33 pm

The infernal demon would trespass across the lands, pads kissing the Earth at a leisurely gait, his mind not on gaining a member, but seeing if his call to power would prevail for the young wolves. His scent had wandered, that refreshingly free scent of a vagabond, and the wolves would respond, proceeding two others new, it would seem. Tail trailing behind him, there was a trace in every bit of his body that foretold little emotion was displayed if ever. Also, another male was present, one whom he wasn't sure how he felt about and more obviously a new one. Carribean hues would drop his hackles, relaxed against the earth, he had pined for nothing, he wouldn't be offered anything yet. "Edon von Vilkas, Royal of the Vilkas, if you've got the ambition to take the rank as a Warrior, you'll make it through all the hell we'll put you through." A shrug of the shoulders would be given, either this man was weak, or she wasn't. The string were better suited in his lands anyways.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:37 pm

I pull my head close to me as the wolf who called herself Atlanta came running up and talking, "Nice to meet you Atalanta, I Acai." I shrug and look at Banshee as she play bows "Play fight?" I grin and wag my tail sligthest bit I love the word fight. I saw Edon approach I bowed my head slightly "My service is to you, Royal Edon. I thank you for letting be a service to you at this time." I bow my head and nod to him. I wait for what Banshee is to say or do next.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Banshee Caliva Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:39 pm

I rise up only to see Edon, I grin at my leader as I say in a more friendly tone than I ever have: "Nice to meet you, my leader." I bow my head slightly toward Edon. I now look at Atlanta, seeming to be frozen in thought and time.
Warrior Banshee Caliva
Warrior Banshee Caliva

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:40 pm

I cock my head at Banshee I nudge her sligthly "Come on, let's play fight." I say in a quiet tone in toward her ear. I wait.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Amusement would actually press the bland creature's face as the man wanted to play fight, cleary not how a Warrior should act. He acted more as a two moon old whelp. Did he actually made the right choice in letting him stay among his lands?. What had he been thinking? Interesting as it was, the ashen man could easily proclaim he would have killed the lad to save the time of further embarrassment. A member like that did not spread a good name for what the other's lands held. Even so, a reply was diverted at him, and the infernal lord would not fail to answer accordingly, "Acai." the sing name would drip from inky lips, his coy simper dying down, and Caribbean eyes searching for the other's. "Act your rank. Or perhaps... You are a two moon old whelp.?" sarcastic toned he would probably end up putting a bad name forth for his new dominion, but it really only mattered if this raven warrior was some hard ass, or if he appreciated another's need to be shown why they mattered so.
Still, the infernal lord had been willing to beat the hell out of this warrior for dared to act less then his respected rank, "Please tell me." He would inquire, brow raising slightly and the large brute would throw his head to Banshee. "And you.?" He couldn't be sure, what had happened here this day while he was absent but he could kind of see a connection between those two.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:49 pm

I look at Edon and bow my head "I am Sorry, Royal Edon. No I am not a two moon old whelp." I nod to Banshee and too Edon I go over and lay not to far from Edon, though I couldn't see Banshee, blocked by Edon body. I lay down and watch the wolves.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Banshee Caliva Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:52 pm

I only answered in surprise to Edon: "What?" I sat down watching Edon closely.
Warrior Banshee Caliva
Warrior Banshee Caliva

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:55 pm

The ashen man would listen to her words, ears turning appropriately as her speech was offered, "Act your rank aswell" He offered, his tone remaining dry and unimpressed. She hadn't made any direct implication she was gonna assume the power she needed to. Alas, here she was, "I treat women the same way, all are equals before me, not judged by what was placed between their thighs, but by their will to fight for their right," It was true, he didn't care what was there, though femininity was far more preferable, just so long as you made it worth something.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:57 pm

I listen to Edon "Anything I can do for you at this time oh Royal Edon?" I ask, swishing my tail boredly behind me.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Banshee Caliva Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:58 pm

"Of course." I say, my ears perking forward as I continue to listen to Edon
Warrior Banshee Caliva
Warrior Banshee Caliva

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:04 pm

"Good." Those were the infernal lord last words before his grey paws carried him away in the distance, inspectiv the lands he nows call home. He was the possesor, the punisher of those lands. WHo every betrayed his trust or diobseyed his actions was harshly punished. He parted away 'til only a blury shiluette could be visible vanishing into the shadows of the trees.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:07 pm

I sighed as he walked off, "Banshee. I guess we won't be play fighting anytome soon." I shurg and wait for a reply.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Banshee Caliva Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:11 pm

"After being humiliated by the leader you still ask a question like that!?" I question Acai, my anger only to soon fade as I stare at Acai.
Warrior Banshee Caliva
Warrior Banshee Caliva

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:12 pm

I shake my head slowly, watching Banshee scream at Acai. I stretch my legs forward in one swift movement.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:14 pm

I growl sligthly "I guess so." I stand and nod at Atlanta and approach Banshee "I know im new, yet you feel the need to yell at me?" I whisper in her, I growl slightly as I wait for a reply.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next