DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Wolf, A new Home.

5 posters

Go down

A new Wolf, A new Home. Empty A new Wolf, A new Home.

Post  Servant Daisy Vilkas Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:40 pm

I lower my large cranium to the ground, sniffing the soft dirt. Some flies into my nose and I sneeze, I grunt as I sneeze. I look up and look around. I go to a small clearing and I small faint scents of wolves. I smile and in hale deeply, letting cool air fill my lungs. I let out a loud, yet quiet howl. I want to the other wolves or at least wolf, to come over to me and take me to where my new family and home will be. I shake my pelt and take my paw and hold it against the daisy petal in my ear, pushing it down the get a better hold after I shook out my pelt. I lick my maw and wait, hunger filling my slim body. I look around and wait, my ears perking and flicking at all the sounds.
Servant Daisy Vilkas
Servant Daisy Vilkas

Back to top Go down

A new Wolf, A new Home. Empty Re: A new Wolf, A new Home.

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:44 am

Kyuusai approaches from behind, undetected due to howl that emerged from the fae's throat. His eyes and face are cold and angry as he looks over the wolf as if studying her. He lets out a small dark chuckle. Lost, little lady? He stands tall with his tail and head lifted proudly, his mouth open ever so slightly as he grins, revealing some of his sharp canines. He knew this was a new recruit, any other wolf would have been ripped to shreds by now for entering such lands but like all new wolves, he didn't trust it, especially a female.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Servant Daisy Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:14 am

Looking for my new home and family. Im Daisy. Will you show me where to go and stay? I lower my head and tail, It was a male. I became tense and a un easy. I looked at him, his pelt was un usual, but all the same it was amazing. I finally lay down on the ground, respecting the wolf. I look at him and wait.
Servant Daisy Vilkas
Servant Daisy Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:35 am

Good girl he replies, the grin still evident upon his maw as he sees her submit so easily to him. Your actually headed the right way, just keep following this channel out and your snout, if half decent, should take you right to the camp's clearing. He points his own nose in the direction she would follow to camp before turning back to her and basking in her submissive attitude.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Servant Daisy Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:48 am

I grunt as he says Good Girl. I shrug "Thank you, Uhh?" I say, I wondered his name. I look over my Shoulder as I stand from my subbmissive position. I look back at him and nod, I would get his name later. I turn around and pad off in the direction he had pointed to, I smiled as I went, excited for a new family. I was happy to have a new home and :maybe: make some new friends. I kept going, my nose crinckling as I smelt the air. I smelt some faint scent of wolves, and blood. I knew I was going the right way, I kept going un till I came to a clearing.
Servant Daisy Vilkas
Servant Daisy Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:13 am

He kept grinning as he watched her walk away, he enjoyed testing the new faes and in doing so, learning how submissive or dominant they were going to be towards pack mates. He nodded to himself as his grin faded and he ventured off in the opposite direction. He was hungry now more then ever, but not for meat or blood. His mind wandered off and easily pictured Nero's deliciously dark fur complimented by the lighter stripe over top of her, he licked his lips and smirked as he wandered out of the channel with his nose in the air, trying to pick up Nero's sweet vanilla scent..
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:51 am

Smells the scent of two wolves, one unknown to me. I snarl angrily, trotting at a quick and graceful pace to the fae. I leap onto the unknown wolf, baring my fangs and trying to pin her. My gold eye and blue eye stare straight into hers madly. "Who do you think you are?!" I growl into her face.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:15 am

as i gaze upon the what appears to be a rather brute attack i yip slightly peeling my maw back and wrinkle my censor revealing pearls, watching as my tail flicks in the air along my frame moving with ease along my long yet graceful legs, rather impressed what i come across when i adventure, i flick my ear, pleased,
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:23 am

(neither of us are here anymore, she is in camp clearing)
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:27 am

(ok then, sorry lol) I see the young pup and pick her up setting her down under the shade of a tree and I lick her head gently, grinning.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:43 am

A low rumble came from the forest only moments before my slender black figure moved into view, my low growl directed at Sorrow clearly. I watched her tongue slip in and out of her mouth, daring to touch the Princess of the Vilkas clan. A wolf from the very family we would soon destroy. My Caribbean blue optics zeroed in on the pup I was sworn to protect, allowing my instincts to take over entirely, my usual calm and collected persona dissipating immediately to fit this job. My tail lashed behind me curling over my back and my pointed black ears that usually sat so neatly on my skull were pinned back against my cranium. Muscles tense and body low, darkening eyes narrowing into slits. Dark hackles raised and claws digging firmly into the dirt like large pins scratching the ground. "How dare you...." I snarled furiously in defense of the small pup, lips curling back to expose my bright white canines. I was another version of myself, hostile and merciless. I would protect this pup. I charged forwards halting only when I was directly before them, lowering my head growling harshly at the Valenine while my dainty black paw slipped forwards behind the pup. Gently pulling it under me in a quick but soft motion protectively. It was the remaining bits of my sanity alone that kept my from tearing this female's head off. The nerve. I lowered my head to block the wolf from the pup, snarling fiercely.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:56 am

"What? I can't have the nerve to play with a pup but you can have the nerve to take my territory and family huh?" I snarl angrily hackles raising, making me lookm huge. I peel my lips back revealing my large canines and absoulutly fuming. "I'm sorry, for trying to be nice!" I angrily growl in Swift's face, letting her know I'm not a sorry little omega.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:39 am

I straightened up a bit although my muscles remained tense and laughed darkly in my musical tone though this time it was far more satirical than usual. In fact it was sodden in it. My ears pulled forwards a top my head as I eased up finding this turn of events quite entertaining indeed. Sorrow was never a Valentine I had an issue with as I had found them a respectable clan though she was so very oblivious. So very very oblivious. I wouldn't tolerate her displays of aggression with the pup so close but I handled her attempts at dominating my considerably well I believed. I exhaled audibly through my noise as a smirk slid onto my narrow black muzzle, tail curling over my back showing my obvious dominance over this Valentine. I never had problems with her before but I wouldn't allow her to try to make me into a doormat either, and she had better learn that quickly. Without another reply I lifted one of my dainty black paws and swung it blatantly into the side of her face, a well executed backhand with a surprising amount of force behind it. A practiced snap to my wrist as it smashed into the side of her skull that was powerful enough to break her balance, forcing her head to her left where she'd have to stumble to catch her balance at all. That would surely be a bruise the size of a large stone hidden behind her fur. "There's a line here, Valentine. And you just crossed it. Don't you dare forget your place." I said dismissively like I was explaining something obvious to a child and in a way that's exactly what I was doing. I could kill her for being near the pup at all and it was a rare mercy I didn't finish her now. I could see how it would play out like an artist visualizing their next piece of work. Of course I always painted in blood and the ground was my canvas. "This is a Vilkas pup. One of Alvarez and Electro's to be exact and they're not yours to touch. It's simple."
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:52 pm

hearing all this i slump sitting down with my ears perked, as my optics blooms a smooth couler, along her sandy pelt, ripples with the wind, she whines slightly not understandng why all the protection,
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:46 pm

"Shhhh...." I breathed softly at the pup in an attempt to soothe it all the while lowering my head again over her protectively so she was out of Sorrow's reach. My dark talons created streaks on the dark soil, my stance shoulder width and athletic to achieve flawless balance. Eyes narrowed, ears pinned, and hackles raised to protect myself from her foolish relatiation which she would only try if she did indeed have a death wish. A low growl rumbled from my elegant throat I didn't leave exposed, waiting for Sorrow to react.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:23 pm

I stare at the wolf opposite me, and i jolt, closer to the wolf who shows protection towards me, as i lower my ear lobes, getting quite afraid why she would even be suspected to harm me.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:49 am

"Your no family to this pup either Swift. Don't forget, It is a halfblood. I'm not even sure you have any family.If you do, I feel deeply sorry for them. This pup shouldn't be guarded by you, she needs a loving wolf to take care of her!" I snarl angrily at the blow and lunge for Swift's paw, swiping it off the ground. I stalk off madly to the Valentine border.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:19 am

"I serve the Vilkas. I protect the kid when no one is around so they don't get mixed up with filth like yourself. You think I'm going to just let a wolf from the very family we're about to annihilate be alone with a Princess? Are you out of your God damn mind? Or are you just incompetent?" I laughed bitterly at her poor logic, a high pitched melody with a darkness to it. Threatening. She must be dim witted to believe it's me caring for this pup. Half blood or no a Vilkas is a Vilkas in my eyes. I exhaled easily. A small gust of air whooshing from my lungs like the fall wind that rustles the autumn trees. Cold and rigid. I lifted my paw giving with the childish swipe before placing it back onto the soil where my talons ripped into the ground like stakes. Rolling my bright Caribbean optics at her immaturity, it was the small creature I had stowed protectively behind me that kept me from lunging after her and splattering her blood across the vibrant grass. My gaze was icy following after her as cold as a glacier rooted in the Arctic seas, numbed and hard like stone. And that's precisely what I was, an obsidian stone. The talk of my family didn't appear to change my appearance though there was molten lava churning inside me, held back only by my cool composure that was concentrated enough to freeze hell over. My features perfectly relaxed and calmed, I remained stating forwards as I spoke to Veou.
"I think it's time you go home now." I said evenly keeping the ice out of my voice when addressing the Princess. I would get my chance to make Sorrow pay for her disrespect not to myself but the Vilkas clan, especially the royal family she offends, but that wouldn't be tonight. No, for charging after her into the Valentine lands would upset Edon and disrupt strategy. Headstrong as I was, I wasn't reckless. I would save this moment right here searing it into my memory for the perfect time. The time when the cold calculated killer I was would turn into a skilled artist, painting her crimson blood about the ground into a masterpiece of macabre. It's a shame she brought up my origins indeed for soon I would destroy hers. The mutilated bodies of her family would lie beside hers, Valentine rivers flowing with their red fluids throughout their domain. A murderous backdrop to compliment the howls of conquest we would all sing.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:35 am

My body shakes with pure rage, my eyes full of anger. "Swift, I am not as stupid as you think i am. I know many skills that have been passed down through the Valentines. Do not underestemate me." I peel my lips back coldly and stalk off.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:42 am

"That's right. Just walk away now, Sorrow. Before you get hurt." I said sharply, words like knives cutting through the space between us. Threatening yet eerily calm like an ocean under dark, ominous skies. Tides turning, waves building, a massive tidal wave prepared to come down upon this ship daring to challenge such calm seas. A rogue wave waiting to curl, crushing the ship's hull and sinking it into oblivion. Of course Sorrow could never escape the massacre waiting for her in the coming days but it was the sliver of tolerance I had for her that was giving her the chance to retreat. To back down and live another day more. My muscles tense beneath my pitch black pelt, frosted orbs watching her every move. I was rooted into this ground, prepared. I didn't feel the need to defend my own skills, I didn't see the point. I knew what I alone could do and I had no doubts about myself. I radiated confidence, tail curled like so over my spine. It would be a shame to see such a pure pelt splattered with her own blood though I couldn't say the scene wouldn't be satisfying to take in.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down