DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New wolf's new Home.

+6
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Royal Guard Nero
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Warrior Banshee Caliva
Curador Soul Vilkas
Servant Daisy Vilkas
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New wolf's new Home. Empty New wolf's new Home.

Post  Servant Daisy Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:50 am

I hide among the shadowy trees for a moment before I step into the clearing, the grass poking up between my toes. I look down and smile, I lower my head and tail as I walk in. I look around and wait and see if any wolves would come to me, or if I had to come to them.
Servant Daisy Vilkas
Servant Daisy Vilkas

Back to top Go down

New wolf's new Home. Empty Re: New wolf's new Home.

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:41 am

The dark silver fae padded silently from the shadows, seeming to melt from the essence of the forest's darkness. She was tall, but willowy. Many thought she had no muscle, but in fact she had more than most. It was simply wiry muscles hidden beneath her thick dark silver fur. She had lighter silver socks covering her feet, though her right front leg had one running halfway up it. Those legs were long, carrying her to an unusual height of eighty centimetres. Her long and bushy tail was tipped with ebony, just as her pyramidal ears were. Though the most noticeable part of this beauty were her eyes. They were green as grass, but her pupils were ringed with honey. She walked up to the new wolf, and smiled at her, revealing pure ivory canines. Hiya! She barks, her voice melodious. And what brings you to this neck of the woods, my dear? She asks her, gazing at her.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Banshee Caliva Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:57 am

Banshee watch two wolves silently, just waiting to be detected. Though she is pretty good at being silent, she knew she would be detected. Her black tipped ears flicked forward listening to the wolf (ves). A slight grin crossed her jaw as she watched. Banshee's tail flicked slightly as she waited for the wolves' next moves.
Warrior Banshee Caliva
Warrior Banshee Caliva

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:03 am

Her ears flicker, and she turns her head towards the hiding fae. Now, that's no way to be. Come out here and introduce yourself, for it is rude to hide from wolves you have yet to meet! She barked with a smile, looking over the other wolf's shoulder.

[might not respond right away, don't take it personally. Razz ]
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Banshee Caliva Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:09 am

A slight hint of surprise could be seen on Banshee's face as she heard the wolfs' words. She rolled her eyes as she walked from her hiding place, her shaggy fur standing on end. "My name is Banshee." her awkward voice echoed. The female now cocked her head as she waited to hear the wolf's voice once again.

{Nah, I wouldn't take it personally if you mean't to not reply.}
Warrior Banshee Caliva
Warrior Banshee Caliva

Back to top Go down

Post  Servant Daisy Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:25 am

I look at the wolf approach me, my I lower my.head. I grunt as she is all happy.and.joyful. I look at her, she was almost as tall as me. I smile. "Hello, Im Daisy" I look at the hiding fae, as the wolf who jad just gelretted me tells her.to come out, my head remains lowered. "Hello Banshee." I smile and wait. OOC: Sorry reply is short, im on my.phone :/))
Servant Daisy Vilkas
Servant Daisy Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:27 am

A smile graced the fae's face, and she dipped her head on greeting. Well hello Banshee, and good day to you as well Daisy. my name is Soul. I am the curador of this pack. She told the white fae, her slight accent giving the words a foreign sound. If I may ask, what are you doing in this part of the land? she said, her voice quiet and curious.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Servant Daisy Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:31 am

I watch them. Weary of there.movments and words, "This is my new family, The Vilkas?" I smile sot down, my large cranium still lowered. "Wonderful name, Soul. I like yours too Banshrr." I wink and wag.my tail, it scratching the ground so it doesnt seem I am being dominant ovrr thr two before me.
Servant Daisy Vilkas
Servant Daisy Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Banshee Caliva Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:35 am

I roll my eyes at the other wolf, a grin on my face. I sit down, my black tipped tail swaying back and fourth, not in joy but showing I am slightly annoyed. "Hi Daisy, Soul." I say flatly not very interested in this encounter, yet not even close to being ready to leave. I let out a sigh as I haven't an answer to Soul's question.

{Mine are like really short right now.}
Warrior Banshee Caliva
Warrior Banshee Caliva

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:36 am

She smiles at the fae. Well, I love your too Daisy. What position are you being placed in by Edon? She asked, wondering if she might be recieving an apprentice. Her dark silver cranium tilts as she waits for the wolf's answer.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Servant Daisy Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:36 am

OOC: Im sorry, my posts are short and my spelling is bad and there are puncuations where.they shouldmt, lol ots my phonr :p )))
Servant Daisy Vilkas
Servant Daisy Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:37 am

[s'all good! Razz ]
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Servant Daisy Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:38 am

"Servant." I smile and ignore Banshee for now. I look at Soul, her beautiful eyes, gleaming. I smile and wait dor what is to come next.
Servant Daisy Vilkas
Servant Daisy Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:45 am

She nods in understanding, beckoning for the wolves to follow her as she offered to show them their quarters. Since you are a servant, my dear, you will most likely be sleeping here. She says, standing in front of the shadowy spot she used to sleep in. There was a small, shallow hollow where she had slept for the short time as omega. She looked to see what the fae's reaction was, gazing at her with her honey and grass eyes.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Servant Daisy Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:49 am

I nod "Thank you, Soul." I smile. I look at the place I will be sleeping than at Soul I chuckle. I turned in circles for a while than fell down to the ground, my large body kicking up some dirt.and leaves as I lay doown. I look at the wolves, they were to close to me. I growl sligtly and stop as soon as it started. They were higher ranks and I had to respect them. I nodded to Soul, she hadbt tlaken to me so I couldnt talk to her. I smiled again and layed my.large cranium upon my.paws and waited.
Servant Daisy Vilkas
Servant Daisy Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Banshee Caliva Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:57 am

Banshee followed Soul and Daisy, slowly.
Warrior Banshee Caliva
Warrior Banshee Caliva

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:02 am

You're quite welcome, my dear. If there is anything you need, I will be in the curador's den for a little while. Otherwise you will have to come find me. She said, laughing. The sound was like a mockingbirds song, trilling through the clearing as she nodded respectfully to the servant and padded towards her den. Banshee could most likely hold her own, as well as the fact she wasn't quite nice to Soul or Daisy.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:04 am

Seeing two females, I near them, a smile on my face. I bow my head slightly to all of them and with a swift movement I am sitting back on my haunches. "My name is Atlanta," I say, my bluish lavender eyes glimmering with curiosity. My tail begins waging as I wait for the wolves' responses.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:07 am

She smiles at the wolf, her green eyes gleaming. They had already met, but it was nice to see another wolf so eager to be within the pack, so cheerful. Good day Atlanta, we have already met. Though I cannot remember if I introduced myself.. She replied, chuckling a little bit and sitting down on her haunches as well. Her bushy black tipped tail swishing in the dirt, smoothing the pawprints covering it.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Banshee Caliva Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:08 am

Just as soon as Banshee walked away, another wolf appeared. Hearing the new wolf's words Banshee reply's: "My name is Banshee." You can tell by her tone of voice that she was clearly startled by the wolf's sudden introduction.
Warrior Banshee Caliva
Warrior Banshee Caliva

Back to top Go down

Post  Servant Daisy Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:11 am

I nod to Soul. I see another Fae approaching I grunt as she speaks I smile, though on the.inside I coulndt wait for them to leave, though I liked the.presence of.Soul. "Nice to meet you, Atlanta" I vrin and look at the ground as I wait.
Servant Daisy Vilkas
Servant Daisy Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:14 am

She chuckled politely and answered: "Good day to you also Soul." Seeing Banshee was startled by her "sudden introduction" she cocked her head. "Wonderful name, Banshee." I study Banshee's strange markings with curiosity. "Nice to meet you also." I say turning my head toward the wolf I don't yet know the name of.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:15 am

Come on now, let us head a little ways away, I'm sure Daisy would like some time to settle in. She cooed, ushering the other wolves out of the servants bed area. She trotted to the centre of the clearing, and sat down gracefully. Well, I'm exhausted, so if y'all need anything, you can find me in the curador's den. She told them, smiling. With a curt nod, she got up and trotted towards her den.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Servant Daisy Vilkas Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:38 pm

I sighed as they left, I was happy they weren't near me anymore. I was nerveous around them, or any wolf. I smiled and turned around, my back facing them though I felt un easy that way, I had always slept my back to other wolves. I moved my paw around and extened them stretching them. I shook my head and layed it down upon my paws and waited for what is to come next, or to calmly fall alseep.
Servant Daisy Vilkas
Servant Daisy Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Guard Nero Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:10 pm

"My,My, what do we got here?" Fire, such fire, breathed with each syllable of such brazen words. Boiling was her blood, her breath aflame, as the femme brain would seem scorching with each echo of her very throat. It sure must pained the fae. The velvet of her neck arched and her gullet rumbled, "You don't have the Vilkas scent on you." her lips would spit, their frame tall upon those mildly bared incisors, as they quivered in their tension in the sudden resound of a shortened laugh as she comes behind her from the shadows. Of course, such a experienced demoness wouldn't make a sound, and could efortless get 'lost' inside the shadows and appear wherever her heart wants.[/center]

Last edited by Royal Guard Nero on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Royal Guard Nero
Royal Guard Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next