DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hunger calls

+3
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

hunger calls - Page 2 Empty Re: hunger calls

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:11 am

Shaking the Mooses' ... "insides" off my me I bark once again regaining my soft tone: "I'm Atlanta, and you are?"
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:12 am

She drops the bone, standing up and flicking Whisper with her long, bushy tail. Oh, hush now Whisper. Kyuusai, we all understand you're all huffy because you were outhunted by a female, so please shut your face until you have a nice thing to say. Be nice, you shouldn't treat others with such disrespect, especially strangers you have yet to make and impression on. She said with a smile, looking at the multicoloured wolf. My name is Soul. She told the wolf, shooting a glare at the bi coloured male with her teeth bared before returning to smiling at the fae.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:14 am

I shurg at Soul, I look at the fae "Yeah, I'm talking to you, got a problem?" I growl and take a deep breathe, calming myself for now. I watch Kyuusai, I was amused by his anger. "Easy, now Kyuusai." I smirk and nuzzle under his chin, yet I didn't know if it would calm him. I wanted to be around him all the time. I sighed and watched the Fae as I stand by Kyuusai, my large paws moist in blood. I looked down at them and smiled. I looked back at Soul and had no expression on my face. I shrugged and went back to wait for what is to come next.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:17 am

"You both have beautiful names." I say very out of my character. I let out a slight chuckle as I turn my head to the male. I now turn back to the female sitting down, my tail swaying across the ground. Hearing the other female's words I say: "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. But luckily I don't."
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:19 am

I smirk "Lucky for you." I growl slightly and watch Kyuusai and his actions, if he was going to make a move I was going to help, I smirk and wait.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:19 am

Bowing at the fae, she stands back up and smiles. Nice to meet you Atlanta. What brings you here? She asks, sitting down. She ignores Whisper's and Kyuusai's obvious infatuation with each other, focusing on Atlanta with her bright green eyes.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:22 am

His teeth grind together as Soul speaks to him in such a manner as if she wasn't taking him seroiusly at all. He was large yes and strong, but right now very outnumbered. He ripped a chunk of flesh from the neck of the moose and held it in his mouth as he walked off back the way he came. Yes the females would think he was backing off, submissing to them but he was already making plans of getting Soul alone and teaching her to keep her jaws shut, knowing she would be nothing without Whisper around. He was aware of her emotional weakness, her fear of being lonely, the loss of her leader. He wanted to time it right. He walked confidently away with the peice of meat hanging from his maw as he clenched it tightly, tasting the raw pleasure of fresh blood. He walked far pretty much out of sight of the females before he laid down and gnawed on the meat he brought with him.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:26 am

I sighed and lowered my head to the ground as Kyuusai left. I sighed and looked at Soul than at Atlanta I nod to them and pad after Kyussai, I didn't need to talk to him, I needed to be around him. Whether in sight or not. "Kyussai..." I sigh, not knowing what to talk about. I just needed to be around him. I sighed and layed down, a few strides from him.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:29 am

Cocking my head, I answer slowly to Soul: "I actually don't know, food I guess." My stomach now growls as I return my head to a more appropriate position. A smirk crosses my flawless features as I realize a few wolves are probably out to get me... and soon. "One follows after the other, but one stays swiftly out of it." I say not noticing I said my thoughts out loud. A nervous smile crawls upon my face as I very so nervously wait for the wolfs'.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:32 am

He doesn't look up from his small meal as he clearly recognized Whisper's voice as she spoke his name. He speaks to her between gnawing and eating the meat. Unless your here with that entire moose and two dead fae, i'm not intrested right now his words were almost monotone, emotionless, his anger subsiding the more he schemed about what to do with Soul for her acts towards him, he just wouldn't let her away with it.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:34 am

I smirk and wag my tail "Fine not interested, didn't think so." I sighed and layed down. Admiring him. I waited...

Last edited by Dame Whisper Vilkas on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:35 am

Soul nods, understanding the fae. Well, it was lovely to meet you, but I must be off. I have to go and collect herbs, becasue rumor has it war is afoot. She says with a chuckle, and leaps into the shadows without a sound. Padding along, she scents the air for any herbs she needs. She smells some anticonium, and pads off in the direction of the scent's source.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:46 am

I can just see Soul leaving in the distance, i chomp down on a small bone and spit it out to the side Tramp he says low, thinking of the dirty Wacry. As i swallow the last peice of the meat I start licking my paws and legs. He didn't mind the beautiful Whisper laying nearby, he felt proud and complimented by her physical appearance. He didn't know her well at all, but frankly he didn't care to, emotional relationships often lead to distractions, he always kept his females quite disposable. Though he would never reveal that to any fae he wanted his way with.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:53 am

I perk my ears to what he says Tramp, I smirk and wag my tail slightly. I watch Kyuusai clean up his amazing pelt. I stood and shook out my pelt. I licked off some of my legs form the blood, my face covered in blood, some places I couldn't reach were still covered in blood. I sighed and looked at Kyuusai and smiled, my face looking weird with the random blood splatters, my front paws were covered in blood, looking like socks. I sat down and waited for anything Kyuusai would do.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:56 am

A large patch of the lethal herb lay in the centre of a bramble bush. Are you serious? She mutters, trotting off to find some ginger instead, because she would need it to distill the essence of the plant, also known as wolfsbane. Lifting her nose to the air, she inhaled deeply and found the tiniest, faintest scent of it trailing through the air. She began running towards it, expending all of the pent up anger into energy to run faster and farther. She came to a deep ravine, and backed up a bit. With a deep breath, she sprinted towards the open maw of earth and leapt across. Her long and powerful legs sent her sailing through the air, her thick fur pushing closer to her lithe body as the air split around her. SHe landed nimbly on the other side, and howled truimphantly. She shut her mouth, and sniffed the air again. The scent was stronger now, closer. She resumed her run towards it, stopping for nothing. She leapt over fallen trees with ease, her muscles pushing her over them with ease. She stopped as she recognized the familiar stalks of the ginger poking up from the ground, and grabbed them in her mouth, she tugged, and the plants uprooted like nothing. Holding the prize in her mouth, she began to run back towards the patch of wolfsbane.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Guard Nero Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:57 am

She walked, what seemed to be aimlessly, around the field. Being a woman of blood and ambition, she felt as though this place was a drag. Eyes rolled in her sockets as she continued to tread in the shadows she could perfectly blended in without any spark. Bored she was, and it showed by the way she moved. But as she continued to walk, she could finally spot one soul upon the vast, vacant lands. Her triangular shaped ears perked up on top of her crown as she ceased to move forward. Her Caribben optics observed the rude manner they approached her sister but she decided not to intrude at the moment knowing her sister can watch her own ass. But yet, the foolish Dame needed to know her place, being so rude can be misunderstood and even make a higher rank to snap. Even though her sister was a patrol officer that didn't matter, Royal Edon was quite clear when he said he wanted all to respect eachother, but seeing Whisper comportamental issues she was disobeying. Being a higher rank and a Guard it was her duty to put her in place. "We can either the objects the rocks come crashing down on, or the ones throwing them. It all depends on, circumstances." A sharp and authoritive feminine voice crept from behind the silver steel, as she peered past her high set cheek bones and through her globes.
Royal Guard Nero
Royal Guard Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:03 am

He finally looked up at her while he took a break from cleaning himself, blood spattered her pelt in the strangest of places. He grunts You sure know how to make a mess of that prize winning pelt of yours he stands and shakes his own pelt a bit as he walks close to her. Be a shame to present yourself in front of any royals looking like that, wouldn't you agree his words still fairly cold and without emotion. Though his eyes would tell a different story of an attractive interest in the fae.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:05 am

I nod "I can't help it...I can't reach." I sigh and look at the ground, I loved his pelt. I would kill to have a pelt like his, or to protect one. I smiled looking at the ground.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:09 am

She approaches the deadly herb once again, this time with a large, waxy leaf in her mouth. She crawls beneath the brambles, and wraps the leaf around a single plant and carefully uproots it. She picks it up carefully in her mouth, her teeth barely gripping it so she won't kill herself, and crawls back out. she spits it out, chewing on some of the ginger just to be safe. With a satisfied nod, she picks up the herbs and trots back towards camp. She can hear Kyuusai's and Whsiper's voices coming from a clearing, but ignores it. She continues home, her ears oblivious to the conversation as she trots silently.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:13 am

Oh how she was playing the perfect part, he could feel the crave for him through her eyes and smiles. So easy, he thought as a grin finally reached his face. But he knew it was not the time or place, too open, too vulnerable, he was more discreet than that. He shrugged and stepped closer and his bloody muzzle just met with the fur from her right ear as he spoke low Guess you will have to ask Soul to help you out with that huh? he said her name sarcastically as it rolled off his tounge. His tail swished side to side slowly as his chest pressed against hers, his muzzle still at her ear as he breathed onto it gently waiting for her reply.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:16 am

"I guess so." I lick his ear and wag my tail "Your not much help, aye?" I smile and wait.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:17 am

"Hm." The mistress murmured distastefully in lieu of the uninhibited observation of her pack lack of awareness. The mistress' gaze swept to the side to recollect her own thoughts and composure before her mentality deteriorated anymore within a fraction of a second. It was only upon hearing the woman's comment did she revert her gaze toward the silver-kissed femme and slowly a lazy smile drew itself upon her lips, "My, My. What do we have here.?" She purred deliriously.
For a moment, the sweetling surveyed the woman in one cursory glance yet she did not allow her thoughts to permeate into verbiage where there were no kind words to be said. In truth, while she was naturally abrasive in mannerism, today was a day too burdensome for such troubles. And so she reclined upon her haunches, seating herself upon the terrain while leveling her gaze with the other. "Such a mess." Perhaps she should have phrased the statement into an inquiry but yet, she was indeed tired, staying all day with the cubs in their den can destroy a femme indeed.
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:04 am

(sorry alvarez i'm not sure which wolf your refferring to, i have no idea what atlanta looks like yet and there are two groups of us here at the time lol)
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:10 pm

{Thanks to Alvarez, I now have a picture of my character. So, now you know what I look like Kyuusai}
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:29 pm

(haha perfect, another work of art by our dearest alvarez!)

He turns his head quickly and gives a small bow gesturing his respect for the queen. He turns serious very quickly in her presence and backs away from Whisper. Seems Whisper is quite the hunter, Queen Alvarez, unfortunatly she is not so skilled in eating neatly, he grins a bit as he looks back at her, splattered so oddly in the moose blood. He turns his gaze back to the queen I was just telling her she should clean up, fore' a royal sees her in such a state he lets out a small chuckle. The beautiful Alvarez looked different recently, worn out even, but he was sure it would be temporary as Electro would never choose a weak mate to be his queen so he ignored her current state, never a father he was completely unaware of how tiring being a parent could be. He kept his tail mid level, releasing his dominate posture in her presence. He was curious to why she had also ventured out here by herself, unaccompanied by pups or her mate of course he didn't bother asking such questions, somewhat out of respect.

Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum