DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hunger calls

+3
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

hunger calls Empty hunger calls

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:09 am

He entered the moist land quietly, continuously scanning ahead with his eyes. His stomach growled with hunger as he offered his last catch to Queen Alvarez and her new family as a gift of respect as Electro was Edon's brother so automatically he would come to respect his mate as well, Wacry blood or not. He lowered his body and kept to the taller grass as he continued further into the area. He stops quietly, grinning as he spots a large male moose. He knows he could never take down such a beast alone but it was a promising sign of great prey here as he kept low and still, watching the huge moose grazing in the moist grassy areas. Maybe a female would be short to follow, better yet a younger, more oblivous moose lacking a great set of horns, following the other's scent, either way he was determined to wait until he spotted prey that was large enough to satisfy him but small enough to take down fast, his mouth watering as his hopes continued to rise.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

hunger calls Empty Re: hunger calls

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:19 am

I watch and wag my tail, in the forest I wait, making no noise. I watched how he hunted the animals. I smiled and waited, I was hungry though I was going to wait for him to finish eating, and I didn't want to mess up the hunt, I stayed back.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:29 am

He had noticed Whisper following him into the plentiful lands to hunt but as he looked back in fear she would screw up his next meal he smiled to himself as he saw nor scented her what so ever. He looked back at the large male moose, inching closer while keeping low on his stomach and his ears pinned down. He licked his maw as he started to taste the bold meat of moose on his tounge. He waited and waited, the prey moving further from him as it grazed. He grew frustrated as no other animal wondered into his veiw like he had hoped would happen. High hopes faded from his mind and he stood up quickly and angrily, slamming his paw down on a large sort of branch, snapping it in two to get the tease of the moose out of his sights, and just as planned the moose did indeed take off into the distance and out of veiw. Guess your gonna have to settle old boy he thought to himself as he continued deeper into the moist land, now keeping his eyes towards the ground, looking for some kind of hole or den on the ground, a small rodent would have to do, his impatience and lack of speed would not allow him to ever be a great hunter of large prey.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:36 am

Atlanta looked around the lush green land as she walked forward in swift and elegant steps. Atlanta cocked her head slightly as she watch a Moose. Atlanta, knowing she would probably screw up something, held her position silently.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:37 am

"Kyuusai! Don't let it get away!" I bark and smile, running after the moose, I saw it before me, I was excited to hunt, to kill. I laughed and waited to see it Kyuusai would join, if he didn't I was going to have to do it myself. I was used to doing things myself so it didn't really bother me. I lunged at the Moose and grabbed his hind leg, only to be kicked away I yelped slightly, the wind knocked out of me I shook it off. I growled and jumped on the back of the moose grabbing his spinal cord only to severe it and the Moose fall to the ground, twitching and whining. I looked over at Kyuusai and waited.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:43 am

A grin crossed Atlanta's face and her lavender eyes gleamed as she watched a wolf take down a moose. The female lowered herself into a sit and she watched and waited for the wolfs' next moves. As she sat, her tail swayed back and forth in excitement, barely showing it though.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:51 am

The scent of rich, moose blood and the gnawing hunger in her belly drew her to where her friend stood. She sat down a little ways away and waited for her friend to eat her fill before she joined her. She could barely believe that only the one fae could take down such a monstrous creature, though when she noticed the severed spinal cord dripping fluids onto the grass, she understood. She could taste the spongy marrow in her mouth, the chewy flesh shearing in her teeth and it made saliva pool on her tongue. She swallowed, waiting for Whisper to eat.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:56 am

I look at Soul and another wolf, I had think I saw before but I didn't know. I growl slightly and rip into the stomach, taking out some insides and reaching my head and front paws inside the belly, I knew it was alive, the more torture the better. I looked at Soul, my head covered in blood, I was chewing on it's heart. I set the heart down and begin to eat it, blood flying into my mouth, I smiled my blue eye and now red eye gleaming. I wagged my tail as I ate "Come on Soul, eat." I smile and sit down, gnawing at a leg bone.

Last edited by Dame Whisper Vilkas on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:02 am

Oh how he cringed as a mere female paralyzed the moose, his claws digging the ground. He never would have scared the prey off had he known he wasnt alone. But the smell, the bold smell of blood mixed with the sweet scent of Whisper taunted him and his hunger finally made him decide to trot towards the fae and the moose, just a frown of disapointment upon his face. He reaches the scene and without looking at Whisper he sinks his canines angrily into the pulsing jugular of the moose, letting his blood pour down into my throat as I growl and yank on him viciously, his blood now pouring down my chest and legs, all over my maw and snout as i feel it's very life fading away as he struggles and breathes less and less, the two females eating it alive before finally it was lifeless. He stood up, the front half of his pelt soaked in the blood of the victim. The anger of the female take down came upon him once more as blood lust and dominance ached at his bones. He snarled angrily at Soul and lept in front of Whisper, his teeth bared as his terrible temper took over.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:04 am

[[Who are you like being angry at or whatever, lol Im confused but as soon as I know Ill start to continue Wink]]
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:07 am

I gracefully walk forward toward three wolves, my mixed colors of fur glimmering. Showing that I am not going to 'steal' any of their kill, I still stay a good distance away. A grin still upon my face, I lower into a bow posture, stretching my forelegs forward. Returning to my original stance I whisper to myself in my soft voice sarcastically: "Yummy."
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:15 am

Soul cringed at the ripping snarl from Kyuusai. He was covered in blood from the moose, and it dripped from his exposed canines. She tucked her tail between her legs, flattening herself to the ground and whimpering her fear. She backed into the shadows, deciding to wait until the other wolves had left before eating. Then suddenly she decided against it, standing up with her tail high as she snarled back at the brute. Her green eyes blazed, the honey colour becoming red as the blood pouring from the mooses body. She drew herself up to her full height, hackles raised, and bared her teeth at him. She growled as she walked over to the carcass and began eating. Her muzzle was bloodied, but she dug her head deeper into the carcass, her entire head making it's way inside the cervine's abdomen.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:20 am

(haha sorry, both you and Soul are the target of my anger)

I see the strange fae from the corner of my eyes but keep in front of Whisper with my teeth bared and fur standing on edge, licking the blood around my snout and snarling. As Soul returns his aggression, his cold blue eyes grow wide as he witnesses her eating before him. He turned sharply and rammed his large cranium into her flank How dare you, Wacry! he yelled at her loud and angered as he stood tall where she once was as she so boldly ate from the moose.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:25 am

Seeing the male and female I think aloud: "Feisty little female." I walk forward toward them, not even the slight bit cautiously. I now begin to think: I am becoming the feisty little female. I chuckle, not at the two wolves but at my thought. Them not knowing that could turn on me. Not wanting to introduce myself first, stand waiting for someone to notice and introduce themselves to me. Knowing it could be sometime, I sit down with my ears flicked forward and mixed color fur blowing in the wind...
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:28 am

She snarls at him, landing gracefully on her feet from his blow. She snaps her teeth shut in front of his face, glaring up at him a she began her rant. How dare I? I was invited to eat by my fellow packmate, who killed this moose! You bastard, you gave up on this moose! Now that it's been killed you suddenly claim it?! No! It belongs to Whisper, who was the one to kill it! So take that, and freaking deal with it! She screamed at him, cuffing him and draggin her claws down his face. With that, she trotted back to Whispers side and sat down beside her, glaring at him with her teeth still bared, her honey and grass eyes now a bloodstained forest.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:30 am

I tilt my head at the outraged wolf. A frown appears on my face.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:37 am

He was quiet now but a grin right off the devil's face himself came upon his maw as he tastes a little of his blood mixed with the moose'. His eyes now meet Whisper's as he walks towards her as if he was never angered in the first place. He stands in front of her and nudges his large head onto the side of hers as if he was being affectionate, but he was making sure the beautiful fae got a good taste and smell of his own blood as he rubbed it on her muzzle and the side of her maw, the grin never leaving his face, only growing as he kept walking foreward, brushing his entire body against the side of hers as he did so. His tail coming down and brushing under her chin and rising to her cheek, over her ears and down her body. He turned again, behind the two fae now and waited for a reaction from the two.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:46 am

Watching the male flirting with the female a grin appeared on my face. I shook my head slowly as I kept watching. But now, I was unable to keep quiet. "Pretty handsome all of you are," I say not attempting to make anyone angry, but unable to find the word beautiful for the females in my vocabulary. A smirk appeared on my face as I said quietly "Oops."
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:53 am

I growl slightly at Kyuusai, protecting Soul, yet I respected Kyuusai, I sat down and waited as Soul spoke I wagged my tail slightly. I watch as Kyussai rubs his body on mine, his scent on me, is wonderful blood scent on me. I wagged my tail and looked at Soul then at Kyuusai, I wagged my tail and sat down. I continued eating than looked at Kyuusai, I wag my tail and smile. I admired him, though I didn't take his rub.nuzzle seriously, I thought of it as a jealousy act though I love his scent on me.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:00 am

Knowing no one is paying attention to the quite failing role player, Atlanta flicks her tail in a rude manner and walks off, soon to literally "walk out of" the land.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:01 am

Rage, jealousy and fury burns and boils like a torrent of lava inside of her viens and stomach, but outwardly she shows only a bored blankness at Kyuusai's affection towards Whisper. She continues to sit there, waiting a little while before she resumes eating from where she had been before. The usual mellow and happiness returned to her, her eyes faded back to honey and grass as she ate the tender meat. She crunched a thick bone between her teeth, effortless even though it was probably the same size as her front leg. The marrow was sweet, fat filled and delicious as the taste exploded on her tongue. The bone quickly became as hollow as a birds, and she started on another. With her hunger sated, she sat back and carved the first bone with her carnassials, her face and neck bloody, her claws coated with Kyuusai's drying blood.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:02 am

"Hey, little runt, back here!" I snap as the fae tries to leave. "We aren't done, Im Whisper." I smirk and wait.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:05 am

He quickly shifted his glance towards the unknown wolf. He spoke arrogantly and sharp, still completly outraged at his actions of giving up the prey, seeing a female take it down, Souls return of aggression, and now a smart talking stranger. He walked a bit closer to her, but keeping Soul in the corner of his eye. Wish I could say the same about you he replied as he kept his head and tail up high and his chest naturally buffed outwards as he did so. He licked his muzzle again, tasting the mix of blood. He was growing tired of these intrusive tramps. A quick downward flick of his head allowed him to reach back and grab a long peice of the moose' intestines, flinging it towards the wolf's neck, releasing it when he saw it wrap loosely a few times around her neck, blood spattering over her pelt and face. There, thats a bit more fitting. his tone was an angry sarcasm. He flicked his tail as it stood high above his back as he turned and distanced himself from the three of them, standing at the head of the moose, his front paws in the pool of blood that drained from it's neck, taking a little bit of a defensive position as he was aware how each wolf had a good motive to try him, he was angry but aware.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:06 am

I turn my head back to the female, and ask in a slightly annoyed tone: "You talking to me?"
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

hunger calls Empty Didn't read all of his Paragrapgh

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:08 am

Rolling my eyes at the wolf's rude remark and actions, I sigh.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum