DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawn of a New Day.

+4
dame josie vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Royal Guard Nero
Curador Soul Vilkas
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Dawn of a New Day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dawn of a New Day.

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 am

She pulls herself off the ground, shaking out her fur and batting Whispers cranium softly with one of her large silver paws. Soul's happiness has finally returned, with the help of some new fae's in her life. She can finally be herself again, that hole in her heart finally full again. She let her spirit truly fill her body again, drawing herself up to her full height with pride. She felt like she could take on the biggest army the Valentine's could throw at her. She was going to be happy now, she was going to be herself, her normal, happy go lucky self. She looked at the other wolf, her bright green eyes sparkling with a renewed energy.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:34 am

"Soul, does it really matter if we know who this wolf is, probably another new Vilkas." I shrug "Im going to play more, we barely have time too." I look at Soul and whine slightly. I swish my tail behind me on the ground anxiously.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:43 am

She nods, pouncing on the grey wolf and licking her face. She nipped at Whisper's ruff, then bolting off to the other side of the clearing and play bowing as she wagged her tail furiously. She felt like herself again, and was going to show it. She barked at Whisper, prancing in circles as she waited for the other fae to respond.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:47 am

I laughed and slobbered on her face as she licked mine. I stood up and bounded after wagging my tail, making it seem like and endless line. I smiled and stalked up to her rolling my shoulders, I stop in front of her and bound to the right and quickly to the left and then finally on top of her, tackling her down. "Are you going to miss me, you know when I do this!" I bark and bound off to the edge of the clearing and scratch a tree, letting some bark fall. I pick some up and throw it at her, waiting for her to respond I sat and waited. I smiled and wagged my tail.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:52 am

She took the bark with vigour, and then leapt at Whisper. She squashed her underneath her body, and laid there, laughing. She made sure that she didn't actually hurt the other wolf when she crushed her, only that she was pinned. Without warning, she leapt into the air and landed on a low, but strong branch above them. She wagged her tail at the other wolf, laughing like crazy.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:14 am

I look at her and wag my tail as she pins me, I laugh and I don't try and fight it. I smile and lick her nose as I watch her jump upon a branch, i try and copy her, only to break the branch and get a small cut. I lick the blood from the cut on my leg, blood-lust filling my eyes. I sigh "Soul, please stay up there for a while." I sit and look at the ground waiting for the blood-lust to fade, hoping Soul will listen.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:19 am

She can smell the blood, and knows the Vilkas blooded wolves enough to listen to Whispers warning. She sit's on the branch, sharp black claws dug into the mud coloured bark. Her tail sways slowly, the light breeze rippling through her fur as she looks around her territory and scents the air. It's crisp and cool, like a true spring breeze.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:22 am

I feel the blood-lust fade away I look at her and Smile "I'm sorry, continue?" I smile and jump up and bite her scruff of her neck, not hurting her and making her fall from the branch. I smile and sit on top of her, "Comfy." I say as I move my rump around her. I smirk and wait for what she does next.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:27 am

It's comfy, because I'm freaking fluffy!! She says with a laugh, squirming underneath her until she can get her paws under her body and lifts herself up, toppling Whisper as she stands up on her long, powerful legs. She runs back into the clearing and skids to a stop, laying down on the sandy ground and rubbing her warm pelt in the cool dirt beneath. Standing up, she shakes it from her pelt and stretches, yawning. With a smile, she sits down and wags her tail, waiting for Whisper's next move.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:33 am

I look at Soul and smile. I look over at some baby birds, laying in a nest in a tree most dead. One alive, though it was barely alive, the mother had left them I assumed or got killed. I looked at the nest and jumped up and knocked it down, the baby bird falling out and as I land crushing it's small body, I smirk and grab the Nest and put it on my head. "Look at me Soul, who am I?" I laugh "Im Nero!" I smirk, I didn't like Nero. I liked Soul, she was like my sister, I loved her. I smile and bark I shake my pelt and the nest falls, I grab it and throw it up in the air and jump up to catch it, My beautiful fur blowing in the wind as my long muscular body and legs were extending, I was a beautiful painting among the clouds. I grab the nest and land on the ground easily, I look at Swift and throw the nest at her "Let's play fetch." I smile, though I didn't want her to think of her as my "pet" just sister friends having a little fun for once. I sit down and wag my tail behind me.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:45 am

She smiles, even though fetch wasn't really her style. Nah, let's just chill. She sighs, slumping down on the ground and yawning. I stared up at the bright blue sky, watching the fluffy clouds pass through the iridescent above. Her Peridot eyes reflect the view in their grassy depths as she watched them and imagined Shatter, Kaiosee and her real family watching her from up there.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:47 am

I shrug, i look at Soul and smile, I lay down. My pelt touching hers as I rest on my side and look at the sky, my tongue lolling out of the side of my mouth, I tasted dirt and spit it out. I sighed, I felt welcomed for once.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Dante Catalina Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Once more, he would be wandering away from home, curious to explore the world around him, adventuring far outside the lands of Vilkas. His bi-colored gaze was alert observing the nature surrounding him, it was beautiful. The feeling of liberty that he could feel and the oh so warm breeze that brushed through his mixed pallete. He never left more 'alive' as today. It was like Gods themselves arrived on earth. Little sun rays dared to touch his coat as he layed down at the base of a tree.
Commander Dante Catalina
Commander Dante Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:49 pm

She can see the young prince lay at the base of a tree, and gets up. She trots over to the young prince and bows respectfully. Good day to you, my young prince. She says in her lilting, musical tone. She has a hint of a foreign accent, though it is barely noticable. A titanium chain wraps around her front leg, coupled with a long silver sock that covers half of her long leg. She smiles at the pup, her green eyes meeting his bi coloured gaze.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilieus Siro Valtyr Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:15 am

[topic closed]
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Admin

https://darkillusionreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2