DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawn of a New Day.

+4
dame josie vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Royal Guard Nero
Curador Soul Vilkas
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Dawn of a New Day. Empty The Dawn of a New Day.

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:36 am

She wandered into the clearing, her head hung low and her tail drooping. She went immediately to her shadow filled spot in the clearing, and laid down. She was shivering, because water still clung to her skin and she couldn't rid herself of it. Blood still somewhat stained her paw fur, and she reeked of fish, blood, and salt. She didn't care though, she just closed her eyes and drifted off. She was alone again, only this was worse than the last time. This time she had no choice in her loneliness, she had lost her only friend. No one would ever want to be her friend, no one would ever want to be her mate, no one would ever treat her as an equal. She knew she shouldn't feel sorry for herself, but she did. Maybe a nap would make her feel better, she thought as she fell into the embraces of slumber.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

The Dawn of a New Day. Empty Re: The Dawn of a New Day.

Post  Royal Guard Nero Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:43 am

"We can either be the objects the rocks come crashing down on, or the ones throwing them. It all depends on, circumstances." A sharp and assertive feminine voice crept from behind the black raven, as she peered past her high set cheek bones and through her frosty globes. Fire and ice clashed together, grey and white; Polar opposites they could be labeled, but as of now, it could only pertain to the physical realm. There was always more that the eye could not see. Take Nero, for example. She was a purity of her race, hair as virgin as the obsidian rocks and eyes as blue as crystal shards. But what could not be seen was the lack of heart she had, or how robotic the woman's mind tended to be. The woman stood a few feet away from the younger female, with an air of confidence. Though she did not have more muscle than the average, something about her seemed a little off. Her neck was held with a certain royalty, her ears stood erect. The ebony coat of the mistress shined brightly against the sun's violent rays, illuminating the Donna and giving the impression of a divinity. That she was, of course in her mind, and though she knew it would take some time to show everyone just how important she was- she could not help but think others to be idiotic if they thought otherwise.
Royal Guard Nero
Royal Guard Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:47 am

A voice sounded behind her, and her head shot up. Whipping around, she stared at the raven fae who seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. Hiya! She barked happily, as if the sadness that had been there the second before had not existed. Is there anything I can help you with? She asked sincerely, always eager to help. Her bushy dark silver tail wagged slowly, it's black tip moving in a semi circle behind her.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Guard Nero Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:55 am

"You seemed the one who needs help." She was formal and straight to the point. She did not bother herself with idle chit chat that got her anywhere. Instead she watched the fae face for any traces of emotion though she didn't had any intentions of being rude, yet. Nero had only been here a day and a half, and already she felt her muscles wanting to crawl out of her skin. She had to do something, something that would help her gain what she needed.

Last edited by Royal Guard Nero on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Royal Guard Nero
Royal Guard Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:10 am

A growl rumbled in her throat, begging to be let out. She held it back though, settling for meeting the raven wolf's sapphire gaze with her own Peridot coloured orbs. What do you want? She asked, her face not showing the usual amount of happiness.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Guard Nero Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:19 am

She was growing bored with her company and it showed by how lazily her heavy eye lids hung above her shards of glass. Her ears twitched for a moment, finally, she would break the awkwardness and ask Nero what she wanted. Of course, she could have played the same 'game' the other had and ask her a vague question rivaling the Cheshire cat's. But the woman was just too busy for games and would simply utter, "Nothing" of course, was meant for the length of time she had been with the woman.

Royal Guard Nero
Royal Guard Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:20 am

I approach the wolves my head low, "Problem here?" I lift my head and look at Soul than at Nero. If Nero tried to hurt her, I was going to protect. I wasn't going to stop Soul for hurting her. I wanted to do it myself, though she was a higher rank and I no right to do that, I would but I want to stay. I sway my body and roll my shoulders as I approach Soul, my head fairly low to protect my neck. I sit down by Soul and wait for what's next. I was tried, yet I was bored. I needed something to do, anything would do.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:24 am

The tall, dark silver fae shook her head. Smiling at her friend as she sat back down. Has there ever been a problem involving me? She asked with a chuckle, letting her carefree, energetic nature show.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Guard Nero Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:28 am

She didn't like the wavering, grey female. She seemed to shift from one dimension to the next with the way she moved and spoke. Her lips ripped away from her fangs as she snarled at her in distaste. "Watch your tone, pet, unless you would want those pretty little gems torn out of their sockets!" she snarled at her with an authoritative voice. She was no idiot, she knew exactly what this one wanted, but just because she had been here longer did not make her the stronger then her, no, she was placed as a Royal Guard for a reason. Nero was a tricky one, who had no problems with dominating the same sex. She made it clear by her gestures that she was not intimidated by her presence.. rather find he presence pitiful as one of a begging dog. She stood there quiet.

Royal Guard Nero
Royal Guard Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:50 am

"Rip 'em out." I chuckle and nod the Swift I walk past Nero and whip my tail over her nose. I take my large kanine and hab it into her side and prance off. I pad off, I was bored and angry, my temper was changing, mood swings. I sigh and slump down. I go back to the clearing, I slump down again. I sigh and swing my tail around. I look around and wag my tail boredly. I felt angry and sad, I hated mood Swings. Always hated them. I stand again and go over to a tree, low branches. I put all my weight to the back of my body, I leaped forward and landed on a branch and grabbed a squirrel nest, full of small chirping babies. I bat them around as they chirp and wiggle around, I batted at them as they wiggled. I grabbed one in my mouth and swallowed it whole. I sigh and slump down, I was still bored. I let them chirp and finally the mother Squirrel came, her tail up on her spine, chirping warnings. I wagged my tail and smirked, I wasn't going to move. She came upon me, and bit me I growled and swatted her to the ground, braking her fragile spine. I chuckled, I grabbed her flinching body. I threw it up in the air and before it landed I pounced up and grabbed her body and landed easily only too do it again. She was dead and I ate her, feeling blood and death around me, I was entertained, at least for now. "Anyone around, can we play?" I sighed and looked around, waiting for someone to say yes. I layed my head upon my paws and pawed around some of the small chirping babies.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Guard Nero Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:08 am

Sharp was her rude chuckle as they followed tightly behind the fae rather dry remark. Again she'd shake her smaller skull, though this time her head would turn to gaze upon nothing in particular. She was feeling rather at ease and did not want to ruin the feeling so quickly. So, she'd shrug her shoulders at the playfulness that was generated from the stranger. It made her sick. Instead, she would take a soft sit, "You must be a omega of sorts.." she trailed off, commenting on his half exposed mandible.
Royal Guard Nero
Royal Guard Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:11 am

Soul burst out laughing, the sound like a mockingbirds song. When she quieted down, she looked at the raven with a grin. Omega? That was me, until yesterday. She said, chuckling. Things sure did change quickly for her...
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:04 pm

No one answers, I sigh and go back to Soul and Nero. "Hey Soul, want to play?" I say my kepeing my eye on Nero, in case she tried something. I wag my tail and bow down, playfully. I was bored. I wag my tail and ignore Nero, I didn't really know her, I didn't really like her.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:14 pm

She shakes her head, looking at Whisper. Sorry, I'm exhausted... She sighs, resting her head on her paws and closing her green orbs.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:42 pm

I sigh "It's alright." I low my head, thinking she didn't like me. I walk off, my head low and tail bwteen my legs and my ears just dangling down. I go back to the clearing.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  dame josie vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:15 am

i walk up to the other, not liking the royal guards ways towards them, if she wants respect or peace with them she needs to ear it, i glance at her then look to whisper i wag my tail slightly " hey whisper watcha doing?" i tilt my head slightly.
dame josie vilkas
dame josie vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:01 am

She lifted her dark silver head, looking around and yawning. She stretched her long limbs, and padded over to sit by her friends. Hiya! What're y'all up to? She asked the two fae's with a smile.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:06 am

Not knowing what I am doing here, I let out a slight sigh as I sit back on my haunches waiting to see if anyone notices my presence.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:29 am

[Uh just curious. Whisper, what is "nod the Swift"? And is it in reference to me in some way? I was just reading the first page and noticed it.]
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:54 am

hahah typo, Like Always Wink I meant Nods at Swift, I was on my phone.)))
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:56 am

I wag my tail at Josie "Nothing." I smile and playuflly bow and nip at her ears, I bound off, hoping she would follow "Come on Soul and Josie, let's play!" I bark as I keep running.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:05 am

[Lol why would you nod at me? I wasn't in this chat.]
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:09 am

I am been so sick lately, I havent been able to read well or type or like concetrate Razz sorry]]]
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 am

She laughs, standing up and tackling Whisper. She nips her ears and bounds away, leaping gracefully across the clearing and laughing as she dodged around other wolves. She stopped in front of Josie, wagging her tail and her tongue lolling from the side of her maw. Come on and play, Josie!! She barks, leaping up in the air as she does. She catches the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, and spins around. Trotting up to her, she sits down and wags her tail. Well hello there! Who are you? She asks, smiling at the stranger.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:18 am

I run and look behind me at Josie as I run toward Soul, I bump into Soul knocking her off balance and making her fall. I nudge her and smill "Oops." I smile and wag my tail, I look up and see a stranger. "I assume she already asked, but who are you?" I sit down next to Soul and nudge her nipping at her ears as we wait for the Stranger to answer. She smelled unfamiliar yet familiar.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next