DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the Wolves Are Silent, Only The Moon Howls.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

When the Wolves Are Silent, Only The Moon Howls. Empty When the Wolves Are Silent, Only The Moon Howls.

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Her long legs would carry her throughout the forest without a sound, her tea cupped paws touching down on the terra like the steps of a doe. Bi coloured orbs would sweep the area around the angel, searching for a place to rest. Her long tail swept through the air behind her as she trotted across the woodlands, her feminine hips swaying seductively as she moved, pure white fur moving like a waterfall over her petite frame. She came across an open plain, where a river flowed across the terra quickly. Long strides would carry her to the bank to drink, long salmon tongue lifting the cool, clear aqua to her open maw. Lifting her delicate cranium, she scented the air for any other wolves, but found none at the moment. Ghostly woman padded silently towards a shaded base of a tree, where she folded her lean frame onto the ground and watched the area around her for anyone else. Yin and Yang front paws folded over one another, she held her delicate cranium up to watch the clouds flit across the skies. There she lay, awaiting another to join her in the beauty of the day.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

When the Wolves Are Silent, Only The Moon Howls. Empty Re: When the Wolves Are Silent, Only The Moon Howls.

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:32 pm

OOC: I feel annoying, im in like every topic someone posts >.<))

As I sit there, in the brambles and bushes, I lift my head and sniff the air it was Fate. I grin and scurry out of the brambles and bushes, shaking out my pelt the twigs and leaves fall to the ground silently. I look at the sky, the moon gleaming down on me watching my everymove. I smirk and lower my head to my protruding shoulder blades, limping slightly from the precious 'battle' for dominance with Poppy, in which I lost. "Fate!" I shout as I bust threw the trees and land a few feet from her, I pin her down and lick her ear. "Missed you, I haven't seen you in like a day." I chuckle and pat her shoulder and sit down a foot or two from her. Scanning the area from danger, I turn my gaze back to her bi colored gaze. the wind blowing the poking hair upon my large tail, I wag my tail behind me, waiting.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

When the Wolves Are Silent, Only The Moon Howls. Empty Re: When the Wolves Are Silent, Only The Moon Howls.

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:44 pm

She smiles at the brown male, a true sight for sore eyes. I missed you too, where 'ave you been 'iding lately? She asks, her sweet, silky voice filled with joy. The angelic woman stands, moving over to Timber's side and looking at his wound. What da 'ell did you do to get dis? She asked him, her voice slightly angry. An eyebrow raised quizzically at him as she gazed down at him, her bi coloured orbs depthless. She sat gracefully on her haunches, lowering her delicate head to the male's own. Silky fur was caught in the wind, her intoxicating scent lifted into the air. The pure ivory she wolf met the male's gaze, her own filled with concern.

{It's okay, I'd probs be the same way!! Razz }
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:50 pm

I chuckle "No where. You just haven't seen me I guess." I cock my head slightly. As she reefers to my wounds I look at the ground "A bear..." I say quietly and stand, shaking out my pelt I back away a few feet and it again "There fine, really." I grin and look at her my eyes trying to calm hers. I flick my ears behind me listening to the crackle of the trees and forward to the silent pats of birds wings or as they sing their songs. I look at Fate and sigh, I place my paw down and the other, stretching into a lay I look at Fate. "There nothing." I say as I curl my head the other direction of her and lay in on my paws. I my tail motionless, seemingly dead just as I was on the inside. I sigh, my back moving up as I breathe. I pin my ears slightly, I form into a curl, my tail laying over my black nose. I sigh, and wait knowing Fate probably wouldn't let it go.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilissa Poppy Aculuv Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:06 pm

the fair maidens leatherette nose twitches its flaps at the scent of wolves filling her nose. the maiden stimulates her pistons in property of feminine muscles to move at their own pace making her chest rub together in a seductive way like i was proud of my actions yet regretted some yet i would deny none what is done is done no point to deny it is their? the maiden sops hauling her gentle stroll spotting timber perking her ears at his giving a oblivious stare for a matter of seconds a authoritativeness gesture to the man after our battle for dominance i was the winner he had to respect that. jousting her oblivious harsh gazes to a erotic livening smile to settle upon him she nods and gazes across others forest orbs stare getting settled in their new surroundings. allowing her to flutter from the tip of her tongue in a alluring peaceful manner ' hello their im poppy Queen of bienne pack' her words was kind and welcoming giving good impression of her pack meant the world anyone to insult them they would be willing to face their home truths too. the female settles her lower abdomen to their ground fluttering her petite tail around her sleek front legs her breasts plumped out showing the puffed of crest of a chocolate pallet she sits in awaiting staring at the wolves studying their body language of any pain or anything so i would be able to help them in any way shape or form
Basilissa Poppy Aculuv
Basilissa Poppy Aculuv

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:10 pm

She nods, though doesn't buy that explaination for a second. She moves to his face, lowering her own to the same level again and giving him a look that says, bullshit. She examines the wound again, and then turns her gaze to his. Dese marks are much to small to be a bears, as well, dey are too sharp. A bear 'as more blunt weaponry, these are wolf markings. She says, her tone disapproving. She flicks his nose with her long ivory tail, a look of irritation covering her delicate face. You can't lie to me, I am much to smart for dat. She told him, a smile on her face. She sat beside him and stroked his head with a tea cupped ivory paw. She looked up at the new wolf, nodding her head respectfully. Bonjour madame, I am Fate Beausans. Countess of the Vimur pack. She said, smiling kindly.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:16 pm

the petite fae walks into view seeing fate, a grin crosses her maw, " hello" the womans honey tones were always so sweet, after a few moments prodigy bowed down to her new queen. Fate's accent was always so cute in prodigy's eyes it brings more of a humour into the pack, prodigys paws step delicatley on the hard earth approaching fate in a greeting, her russet fur blowing in the gentle breeze, her sea blue orbs gazing into hers, fate and timber would look good together, the anax vasil knew about the little crush of timbers and never failed to amuse her, would they ever be together, only time would tell of the young to.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:18 pm

I look at her and grin, I stand and turn only to see the same wolf. I growl and pin my ears "You much to close to our territory, I advise you go back to yours, where you can knit or something." I growl and sway my tail behind me aggressively, was this the same fae? It seemed like it but I wasn't sure, I wouldn't show her respect at the moment, I didn't know her if she would hurt Fate. I growl and bare my teeth "Why must you stalk around here?" I raise my eye brow and push Fate back, I follow her "It was that wolf." I whisper in her ear "Come on, I'm not showing respect to that wolf, so best we avoid it." I smirk as my words tease the fine hair along her ear lobes. I smirk and pad to the side of the forest and sit, I would stay as long as that wolf didn't come over to me and demand anything from me, I sure as hell wasn't going to show her much respect today she wasn't even in our pack. I snap my gaze toward Prodigy, I growl again and walk next to Fate "You shouldn't be here either, you don't belong here, not around us wonderful Vimur." I smirk and a chuckle escapes my maw I pin my ears slightly and wait.

Last edited by Knight Timber Lundam on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilissa Poppy Aculuv Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:21 pm

a pretty smile irrupts on my petite yet structured to perfection maw, and repeats after standing on firm legs she was bigger than the maiden pallet brushes along the kisses of the winders breeze that delivers her words in a grooming shameful yet pretty seductive tone falls of her healthy salmon coated tongue ' i did that for timber he attacked me for dominance i wouldn't submit i won nice to meet you too i came to see if he was alright and would like to come to my its a shared territory timber also i have a right to be here now come to my packs pack curaders den where i would tend to his wounds oh and those moves of refuse to respect me pshh it doesnt bother me dear your loss i can do much worse than you already have not that i will i am ethical but lay a paw on me i have a right' the maidens voice was overflowing with concern, infections and wounds deep as they are would cause forever markings. certain a scar without Question he would remember in my memory, the maiden rolls her legs forward closer to the wolves optics churning to a dark embraced forest as if i was suddenly ashamed what i was even though my moves was a starter it was clearly enough to hurt timber, i flaunt my long tail that floats fluttering its brown pallet in the air a breathtaking beauty the Queen perks her crooked ears in a perfidious stand waiting for fates reply.
Basilissa Poppy Aculuv
Basilissa Poppy Aculuv

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:30 pm

"Why would I go into your territory?" I cock my head slightly "I'm fine." I pin my ears, annoyed that they had to come and ruin the conversation me and Fate were having. I look at the wolves "I will not go into your territory im fine here, I'll be fine. I would never have any intention to go into your territory unless it was a life saving emergency, so please don't ask me again to go into your territory, I belong here and here is where I am going to stay." I say in an easy tone, coming out perfectly as if it was rehearsed I smirk slightly and look at Fate, waiting.I turn back to Prodigy "Pity you aren't staying, aren't you going to miss me?" I smirk and look at the wolves, gazing at them silently waiting.[/b]
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:32 pm

prodigy's heart sinks to timbers harsh words, did he really want her to leave? where they no longer friends that bicker, fine if he wishes it she can play the game just as well, her sea blue eyes turn into a stern glare, cant prodigy even say hello to a friend withought one of maria's warriors giving grief, its beyond insane. The womans frame lowers showing a kind of sadness that she doesnt express often, her sea blue eyes shift to fates one more before standing beside her new queen proud, She'd fight for poppy even if her life depended on it, she was always peaceful where as maria was a;ways so seriously angry. It was clear timbers mind is made, so be it.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:36 pm

She smiles at Prodigy, her beautiful face made even more so by the gesture. Bonjour, 'aven't seen you around much either, 'ave you been 'iding from me too? She says jokingly, knowing full well she changed over to the new pack. Turning to the new fae, a queen, she examined her closely. Petite was she, but not by any means anything but intimidating. Bi coloured orbs would scan this woman's body, looking for any signs of harm meant towards her or Timber. When she found none, she relaxed slightly. Her gaze moved to the brown male standing in the shadows of the forest, a sigh escaping her maw. Timber, dere is no 'arm meant for us 'ere. Let us stay a while, I wish to aquaint myself with this new Queen. She said, a comforting smile on her face. A long ivory tail would sweep across the backs of her long legs, the little angel turning to look at the two women. She shook her head, as if to say, ignore him.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilissa Poppy Aculuv Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Ok fuck this shit. the Queen gets slightly pissed of with timber she stands tensing her feminine powerful muscles, at his demand for us to go, she grumbles a low growl sounding like crashing waves of thunder it was irritating not a threat her tongue spits bitterly in harsh yet fair tones ' this could be life threatening your wounds not tended to you could loose function of main organs you fool its not your land nor ours its shared timber' her tone was slightly parted with each word as if it was to say get this into your thick fucking head the women rolls her legs along the snow in a walk line in line watching all the wolves cranium low tucking away my erotic breast i still crumble my bellowing growls that are born along my delicate neck emerging from my maw, this place was where we all belonged pity he couldn't face he lost it was the symbol of a true weak wolf the kind that couldn't accept loosing pity. she thinks in her mind, flicking her pallet til in the air making toffee blends mic with brown ones showing irritation she carry's on the alluring intense stroll. more brute looking this was just when the Queen was pissed of at a slight. replying soft to the female not feeling the intimidation just respect all that mattered to her she reply's respective still in her little tantrum ' thank you m'dear' flaunting tongue around plump brown lips after the action carrying on these actions.

Last edited by Basilissa Poppy Aculuv on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Basilissa Poppy Aculuv
Basilissa Poppy Aculuv

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:39 pm

I sigh "The only way I would go into that territory is if I had protection from such vile surroundings." I smirk "Let's have Maria acquaint me, yes?" I smirk and lower my head and thrash it up into a loud how echoing around, searching for Maria. I let my head seep back down as the howl comes to a stop. "Now we wait." I smirk and sit down "Poppy, I'm sorry." I lower my head to her and look at Prodigy, she was leaving, so be it. I didn't care, she dis respected Maria in front of me, shes lucky I havent killed her yet. I look at them both as I wait for Maria to come, this would be great.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:44 pm

a smile crosses her pretty little maw aiming towards fate, she was always so forgiving, "m'dear, who could hide from you? no one could resist your kind ways," prodigys tones brought alarm bells to everyones ears, how her mood can change ever so quicky, though she stays put not edging closer, she feels safer, as poppy did win that dominance battle that she was spying on. Prodigy tends to do that, stay in the shadows observing everything, maybe one day holding it against them if they ever interrograte the mistess, timber seems weak compared to poppy as if he were a pup, the ligements in the anax vasil's petite body tense, fate would never hold a grudge as she's to forgiving. she nods her head to fate, then leaves exploring more medicines and herbs that will become useful

prodigy,out
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:48 pm

A smile crossed over her face, the kind words of her friend filling her pointed angelic ears. Heraing Timber's words, she felt rage boil inside her. She turned to snarl at the male, her temper getting the better of her. Timber, calm the hell down! Dey only wish to 'elp you, don't you have any trust in an old friend? She asked, exasperated by his attitude. Her long ivory tail whipped back and forth in irritation, her bi coloured orbs glaring at him. She walked angrily over to him and grabbed him by the scruff, shaking him a little. She was his superior, and could tell him what to do. Go to de camp, get fixed up. I am your superior, you listen to me. I swear Timber, I will knock you out myself and drag your sorry ass down dere. She growled. Dropping his scruff, she glared at him with hellfire in her eyes.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilissa Poppy Aculuv Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:53 pm

i smirk, and say soft yet rather like the radiating glow that i was pissed of blossoms from my pallet like it was falling to the ground i say' maria is a Queen only your king and Queen could enter our land once a alliance is made they can only their members are aloud fate may acquaintance you?' the maiden allows her petite legs that support her temple to lift her body in a more relaxed position why should she give timber the pleasure that he was getting to me even slightly. the maidens fur bristles like flowing branches on a tree down her body of beauty from heat to the finest hair on her tail, she stares like a hawks eye waiting for the males reply patient crooked ears flinch along my temple like it was waiting patient retaliating for any other movements or sounds that would enter the domes flaunting the paws with a tea cup base along the ground the dirt brushes up with collection of dust to whip up upon timbers side i say' that will numb the pin at least one source is found hear' a slight smirk is swatted along her face like it was touching of frost simple but beautiful it was work of effortless moves she didn't give a fuck as long as timbers wound would heal as muc as they could bienne pack wanted alliances like this the was a honor and pride that was sprinkled across the land vimur was violent. bienne was peaceful we could teach one another different thinks she thinks whilst her abdomens still bend swatting dirt upon timbers sandstone russet derma.
Basilissa Poppy Aculuv
Basilissa Poppy Aculuv

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Just as dry woodlands in the blazing heat incite an unrestrainable wildfire Timber's unmistakable howl wouldn't go unnoticed by the flaming mistress's rounded ears where ever she may be. The familiar howl had echoed far and wide to reach her where she loitered about the depths of Vimur in the Royal Den to rouse the gladiatrix into quick action to follow his call to her. The flame slunk through the forest until she came upon Amnity, copper toned paws padding silently across the moist soil that was often found near the notorious river that lead to the ocean. Standing tall in her regal elegance she approached the group, assessing each with her vibrant amber eyes that seemed to burn with tiny flames dancing about in her irises, surveying each wolf present. Like a flare the sunlight shone upon her ashen sandstone pelt, the bright hues igniting like the fire she was as she stood in her position before the others. Her voluminous tail swayed behind her, curling above her spine while rounded ears perked upon her crown directed forward to give her full attention to those in her presence. Leathery black nostrils flared once as the Queen inhaled the scenes of the wolves here, information flooding her being giving her all the knowledge she needed. Her toned body was relaxed, muscles calm beneath the blazing blanket on top of them though she radiated a kind of intensity about her inadvertently. She arched her carefully shaped brow questioningly at Timber in particular, hellfire eyes settling on his as ink black lips parted to inquire about his howl. "Problem here, my loyal Knight?" Her tone was soft like tiny bells ringing against one another but in her voice was a hidden ferocity ready to be unleashed if she found one of her pack members was being mistreated here.

Last edited by Queen Maria Catalina on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:03 pm

She bows to her queen, then opens her maw to explain before Timber can. Timber 'ere, is injured, yet refuses medical 'elp. 'e says dat 'e doesn't need it, yet he is in danger apparently. She tells the sandstone and ash woman, her own angelic pelt flowing down her body like a waterfall as she speaks. She watches the movements of the women around her, her bi coloured orbs flicking about before returning to their gaze to the queen. She sits gracefully on her haunches, waiting for a response by the fiery woman before her. Long tail would curl around her tea cupped paws as she waited, her fur flowing silkily down her lean frame.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:08 pm

I growl at Fate "You wouldn't dare do that." I growl and look at Maria "Ah, finally." I smirk and go stand a few feet from her "It appears Poppy doesn't want you to come into the territory she wants me to go in." I sit "That's a problem..." I look at Poppy "if she can't go, I'm not." I look at fate and back at Poppy "I can take care of myself, it's not like Vimur doesn't have Curador." I growl slightly and look at Maria, a smirk crawling along my maw. "Prodigy ran, she was scared." I chuckle and look back at Fate "Such a tender, kind wolf you are, eh?" I narrow my eyes slightly and look back at Poppy "So what shall we do?" I cock my head slightly and wait, my tail occasionally touching Maria's paw as it wags slowly behind me.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilissa Poppy Aculuv Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:11 pm

the Queen spots the gladiatorial female touristy towards our way it was effortless ah yes definitely she wanted a alliance with this one, the maiden glaze in her fiery gaze of hell fire hay allow her own eyes to obtain a Freida forest gaze to settle upon her sandstone mask she flutters her tongue around her maw allowing the creation of soft desired words to sprout from her voice box ' m'dear maria nice to finally meet you i was explaining to timber he can come to my land where i can tend his wounds but only pack members welcome for now when alliances are made we like to surprise theirs royals to our land so we may prepare it for its beauty at full advantage'. the maiden sways her frame along circling the Queen inspecting her every posture and movement of her healthy thick derma. as i bend my long slender stilts effortless at my own bound my tea cup paws sink in the snow crunching the only sound to break the intense silence unsure of her reaction no intimidation was applied all was friendly all my intentions meant well, the maiden prowls like a seductive cat exotically fur dances along her body like a ballet dancer healthy functioning organ to a perfidious delight was placed upon the delightful chocolate maiden she allows her ears that lay direct along the lines on her cranium to reply to marie's words rather soothing to my ears i allow her to reply no interposition as the vibrancy of the winds attack kisses on my pelt making it blaze as violent as the deep blazes of maris toned orbs.

Basilissa Poppy Aculuv
Basilissa Poppy Aculuv

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:18 pm

She growled at his comment, then stood. Well, I guess since I'm not needed 'ere, I'll just be going. She said, smiling at the others before lifting her petite frame from it's position and padding over to Prodigy. She said her farewell to her friend, and then padded out of the clearing. The forest would be where she went, to wander about in boredom. Her angelic pelt glowed in the light coming from the sky, setting it aglow as she disappeared into the woods. Left in her wake was only her scent, decay overlaid by the intoxicating aroma of fresh cherry blossoms. She hummed a simple tune as she walked, which faded quickly as well.

.:Fate--Exit:.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:23 pm

"I appreciate your information, Fate." She began nodding her cranium in acknowledgement to the the small, white colored female reciprocating respect. Shifting her fiery amber orbs now to display a ghost of an amused smirk at his statement of the russet female she restrained a witty, snide comment in reply noticing the unfamiliar female who held herself with a bit of her own kind of elegance giving Maria the idea this may be the neighboring pack's ruler she was yet to meet. Naturally she was skeptical of the strange woman, the fires in her eyes licking about their confines as she watched the wolf step about her. "Indeed it is a pleasure and your gesture is incredibly kind though as I'm sure you can understand I'd rather not send two of my soldiers alone into unknown territory with wolves they've had altercations with beforehand." She responded effortlessly continuing to watch the female prowl about though Maria was in no way bothered by it in the slightest. Her voice was respectful towards the wolf in her usual high octave, her words not implying any kind of offense. An act of consideration towards this diplomacy. From the corner of her eye she watched Fate depart though her focus was not upon where the Countess was headed. "May I have your name?" The fiery mistress inquired while remained in her straight and tall posture, standing solidly upon her tall limbs patiently awaiting a reply.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:36 pm

I watch Fate leave, I grunt and look back at the wolves before me. "Poppy came here demanding things of me." I narrow my eyes slightly "Because she wants me to go into her territory or some shit." I look around waiting for Prodigy, she surely made a mistake. "You see, Poppy." I almost spit out her name "I don't like how your precious Prodigy treated our Queen." I narrow my eyes slightly and retain them to there normal shape, my body un tense, I knew that if a wolf dared make a move on Maria, I would be there and if they dared make a move on me, Maria would be there. "We can't have that..." I grunt look at Maria and scan the trees hoping Prodigy would come back so I could explain a few things and talk to her, about since she was in a new pack now...things about that. I look around again, waiting.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilissa Poppy Aculuv Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:43 pm

the fair russet female desires to stop her ears from nautilus flickers obtaining the soothing tone of a respectful flutter of maria's tongue. respect made on the spot for this simple move. all i ask is to be spoken with manners. the maiden dances like a ballet dancer with her commodious strolls swatting t the snow gentle as the tea cup paws brushing along the snow flicking it n the out skirt of her paws print like a splatter the maiden flickers her high tail along the petite figure of her waistline in a welcoming follow leading the way to the den we possess full of many herbs vimur pack never even new as their lands was not capable of their growth. the shoulder plates lock up along the maides upper cut platform a slight bent spine to obtain balance at her movements with strolls of her own pace with the walk she splits her maw jowls seeping along the edges as her cranium dangles low along her breast on the chest in a low posture a relaxed posture the maiden enjoyed to relax she was very promiscuous still looking like the effortless walking beauty the earth was blessed with, soft words with vibrant tones strong Russian accent wound feed the er as the words slip from the tip of her tongue ' i understand farewell follow me m'dear lady and knight timber i am poppy' her accent was the hint of respect and sorrow meaning all intentions well. the maids crook limbs bend with every stroll making her exotic body dip allowing the crooked paws the sink in the and more and more evolving a thinner coating of the snow as we begging to enter out lands the snares of my nose blossom illuminating dampness making the leather coating of the button nose desire happiness happy to gain that warm home feeling. the land brightens up the place as we are with in distance of boarders the smell of our land teasing dancing along the texture of the respected vimur wolves like it was a elicited touch. to tease yet bring a satisfaction of relaxation affection of a drug applied, the gentle brushes of the winds apply on the tips of their dermal maria's fiery wooden one along timbers wonder one like a tree trunk. it makes a slight mutation of the setting of the pleats enhancing their build allowing her to study properly we would be strong and might wolves of vimur and bienne combine would be feared yet respected and peaceful all around our hell this would be the start of a fresh new era if maria likes our land we would share the many wolves and off spring of our generations to more perfection than our genes would ever desire it was far more... far more powerful... far more impressive. the touching words dint her hart at the though making her golden hart shine the maiden produces a touching smile upon her structured bulk yet seductive ma allowing the vibrant tones of her forest bedding eyes to reflect on the close approach of my precious home where a true clan would be born.

Poppy~OUT

Last edited by Basilissa Poppy Aculuv on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Basilissa Poppy Aculuv
Basilissa Poppy Aculuv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next