DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Topic with.. Well, something to do with Wolves?

4 posters

Go down

Random Topic with.. Well, something to do with Wolves? Empty Random Topic with.. Well, something to do with Wolves?

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:54 am

Okay, so I was wondering what y'all think about Therianthropy. I know, nothing to do with the site, but I want to know if anyone else has opinions on it... If you don't know what it is, here's the definition;
Therianthropy:
A person who identifies with a non human entity, like an animal.

Wolves are msot common, thanks to hollywood. Though there are still many wolf therians. Therians are misunderstood, which makes me sad, and they are often made fun of for who they are. Some symptoms of therianthropy are;
dreaming frequently of a certain animal
animalistic tendencies
feeling like an outsider of society
and stuff like that. If you guys feel like this, or have some of these symptoms, or even if you are a Therian, reply!........... I'll help you out a bit. I'm a Therianthrope. My theriotype is the Canis Lupus Occidentalis, the Mackenzie Valley Wolf. I call her Soul, she is my other side. My true nature is her. Any comments? Smile
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Random Topic with.. Well, something to do with Wolves? Empty Re: Random Topic with.. Well, something to do with Wolves?

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:58 am

I have that stuff you just said. Acai, is the other half of me. Most people judge me for it and bully me for it, I come here for some fun and happiness Smile
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Random Topic with.. Well, something to do with Wolves? Empty Re: Random Topic with.. Well, something to do with Wolves?

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:37 pm

i love wolves their my best but for some reason i dream and all that kinda stuff about been a panther .0. but its nature can be nice in heart and kind but cruel to protect whats needed like me i mean usually i am protective over my things like a panther would and energetic. i am usually nice to people.i no like a panther perhaps 0.0

(acia if you get bullied punch them in the face hard at school i bully the bulls that gets them to stop it. i was bullied once one day i stuck up for my self and hit her and boom! she left me alone)
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Nova Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:40 am

i have always felt a tug toward wolves. I dream about them, I day dream and dream about them, I wish I was a shapeshifter, I want to stick up for all the wolves in the world. I am reading a book about them and have wolf figurines, statue type things, books, movies, drawings, and characters. I have wished I was a shapeshifter(AKA a human that can turn wolf when they want) since I was 5. My other side is Nova for she is Arctic wolf and Mexican Grey Wolf. I have felt utterly alone lately. Crying or Very sad
Patrol Officer Nova
Patrol Officer Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down