DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How shall the souls be dealt with

+3
Knight Timber Lundam
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Ryder Sierra
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How shall the souls be dealt with - Page 2 Empty Re: How shall the souls be dealt with

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:45 am

Last edited by Warrior Maria Catalina on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

How shall the souls be dealt with - Page 2 Empty Re: How shall the souls be dealt with

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 am

Last edited by Knight Timber Lundam on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Random Shit)
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:48 am

Last edited by Warrior Maria Catalina on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:56 am

Last edited by Knight Timber Lundam on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:58 am

Last edited by Warrior Maria Catalina on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:49 am

Indignant was the furious gladiatrix watching Lunar in her attempts at murder while Timber fought back, but it wasn't the attack on Timber that tested her nerves. It was the idiocy of the slave to attack a higher rank, her master, and therefore go against the King's demands. How dare she...? Cruel lips curled back to reveal murderous canines resembling nothing short of small spears, amber eyes dancing with ferocity as they narrowed into slits protectively to prevent the slave's paw from penetrating them. Muscles rippled beneath her sandstone, ashen pelt that caught the gleaming rays of the sun, a snarl tearing from the depths of her throat as hackles rose to the occasion. The warrior lowered herself towards the ground, bending her long limbs in a defensive stance that allowed her to build strength and power from her hind quarters, eyes locked on the target she would spring upon in an instant. "Don't worry about his last words, decide on yours, bitch." She growled wickedly in her harsh, cruel tone just as she sprung from her position. Sailing through the air with jaws agape the combatant crashed into the white coated fae, canines ripping into the soft flesh about her throat but more precisely at its base. Blood poured down from the laceration like a stream down a mountain, staining her white purity while the sheer force of the attack brought her down upon the ground to lay on her side. Maria's brutality didn't stop then, for as she hit the ground the flaming mistress followed through with her own body, jaws still locked upon Lunar's neck. Landing down upon the female a sickening crack would be audible to all present, Maria's strong shoulder smashing down upon Nova's child's rib cage causing cracks to ripple along the bones like a spider web. So meticulous was this killer, the blazing female would dip her head up, grinding her razor teeth along the throat to further the damage and lengthen the tear, and find herself just below the yearling's chin forcing the other's skull upward. Here she was safe from the retaliation of sharp jaws and she knew that, thinking ahead she side stepped to the backside of Lunar away from the woman's claws. This fight would end quickly and in Maria's favor, there was no doubt.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:57 am

I smirk as Maria came in, I smirk, Lunar was screwed now. I chuckle and stand up "Kill that bitch." I chuckle and look at the blood streaming from Lunar I smirk, ai was too groggy and dis oriented to attack at the moment, I was getting better but I would let Maria handle this, though if she goth in trouble I would surely take the blame. "I thought we were really bonding, Lunar." I chuckle and wait for what's to happen next.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum