DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How shall the souls be dealt with

+3
Knight Timber Lundam
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Ryder Sierra
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How shall the souls be dealt with Empty How shall the souls be dealt with

Post  Curador Ryder Sierra Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:22 pm

{I would start this, but I would like someone else to, so anybody start this.}
Curador Ryder Sierra
Curador Ryder Sierra

Back to top Go down

How shall the souls be dealt with Empty Re: How shall the souls be dealt with

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:29 pm

[sure thing!]

The steel giantess padded silently into the clearing, her eerie blue orbs, the colour of the sky in the morning just as the sun breaks the treeline, with pupils ringed with a tinge of purple, flickering over the area for any others. Finding none, she sat down in the shadowy part of the clearing, her tail curled neatly around her massive ebony paws. She turned her head to pull a burr from her pelt, making the streak of pure raven colouring that flowed from the tip of her nose, down her spine to the black tip of her bushy tail. She spat the troublesome thing from her thick, gorgeous pelt and yawned. Her elegant maw opened wide to reveal her oversized, razor sharp ivory canines, then snapped shut in one lightning fast movement. She shook her regal, dark silver cranium and waited for anyone to come and speak with her, or simply arrive in the clearing.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Ryder Sierra Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Arriving in the clearing, the effeminate wolf began slinking inward to the clearing, her hips swaying back and forth making her look even more feminine than she was. Spotting a steel colored wolf, Ryder changed her pace and course entirely to meet face to face with the huge wolf. Coming only a small distance away, Ryder barked in a friendly and pleasnt tone: "I am Curador Ryder, and it is a pleasure to meet you." She sat back on her haunches, a soft beam upon her maw.
Curador Ryder Sierra
Curador Ryder Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:50 pm

The giantess was taken aback, given she was the Curador of this pack already. She looked at the other fae, lifting her lips and baring her razor sharp canines in a lupine smile. It graced her elegant maw, complimenting her face beautifully. She stood up, placing one of her massive, jet black paws in front of herself and tucking the other underneath her in a surprisingly graceful bow to the new wolf. Curador Anima Lucinda Vilkas. She said in her honey sweet voice, her faint foreign accent and otherworldly tone made anyone who heard her voice want more. She sat down again, tucking her bushy tail around her massive paws again and waiting for this new wolf to say something.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:18 pm

I approach the two wolves, another wolf in my large maw. I drop the wolf and look at the two, Anima and un known wolf. I didnt sense any danger but the fur on my back bristle up as I pin my ears "You know echother?" I chuckle, I was becoming more cruel by the day. "Who might you be?" I say as. Stalk toward the un known wolf my ears pinned slightly and I cock my head slightly. I look at the two wolves, keeping an eye on Lunat as well, she was my new toy, no one would steal her, she wouldnt get lost or run away, she was mine now. I look around and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:29 pm

The steel giantess was incredibly hard to miss, standing there in the clearing so open but she was speaking to someone petite, small enough Maria couldn't see her over the thickets. Moving forward on her long limbs she caught the faintest scent that teased at her memory, though she couldn't pin point who it belonged to. Stepping into view the russet female's present wouldn't go unnoticed, her blazing fur catching the light like tiny sun catchers. Amber eyes passed over Anima to settle on the small fae a few paces ahead, Maria had never set her sights on her before. And yet there was something familiar about her the gladiatrix couldn't quite identify clearly. Curiosity plagued her mind but she kept her motions dismissive and lacking attentiveness. After all this wasn't anything close to what she encountered during her time in the woods as a loner, a scent out there she would've remembered clearly. "Sorry to cut into the pleasantries, Anima." Maria spoke poking fun at the Curador's old world mannerisms. It was odd how even if she had insulted someone here her voice was captivating enough to hold their attention, teasing their ears with her enjoyable octave making them wish to hear her speak more even if it was at their own expense. A small rustle and Timber was there with Lunar in tow. His new slave. "Adorable little servant you have there, Timber. You know I hear after a while pets seem to almost resemble their masters. I think that in itself is a cruel punishment don't you?" She mocked playfully at the woody toned Knight in her sing song voice. A wry grin edging up her black lips taking a twisted satisfaction in the scene seeing the fresh scar on Lunar's eye. "Would you look at that. She's already branded." She laughed quietly at Timber's focus on his new play thing. This would so interesting to watch.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:38 pm

I look at Maria and chuckle, I smirk as I look at Lunar. "Maria, your just jealous you dont have a little bitch to do everything for you, something you can ay with." I mock sarcasticly. I look at Lunar and pad over to her and drag her over setting her in front of Maria and smirk. I look around and than at Lunar I pin my ears and quickly rip open some of her scar tissue, the most painfull. I lap up the blood and spit on the wound, fur and blood mixed together along with mu saliva, stinging the wound I just inflicked. I look at Maria and shrug "What should I do with her?" I sit down and smirk waiting for any wolf to dp anything.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Ryder Sierra Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:40 pm

In a quick and graceful movement, Ryder was looking at the male wolf. "Curador Ryder Sierra," as she said this, she lowered herself into a graceful and easily preformed submissive bow. Rising up, she would turn her head toward the poor slave of this brute. The female dare not ask why the wolf was a slave, so she kept to herself. "And, who might you be?" Ryder now asked, her vocals pleasnt and calm. Waiting for an answer, the women lowered herself onto her haunches, her slender figure outlined by the sun. Ryder would stare at the unannounced male with her beautiful golden eyes.

{OOC: In a bit my character will catch up with Maria's and Timber's)
Curador Ryder Sierra
Curador Ryder Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:47 pm

as the russet fae enters the clearing she looks at the gathering wolves and two in particular, maria and the new curador ryda, it seems they look similiar, maybe its just prodigy's mind playing little games with her. But as it's usual for siblings or family to find eachother here it could be possible there related, like me and alvarez, timber and his sibling etc. Oh how exciting vimur is. Not yet really seeing the soft side of maria i watch closely to see a reaction if they are indeed related. the chamberlin thumps her oversized bishy like tail on the hard earth waotong for something intrueging to happen. Her sea blue eyes observing everything around her.
Prodigy walks over to the others not even a paw misplaced, her elegant structure never once fades or changes. Her ears perk at the little conversation.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:50 pm

The steel giantess stands abrubtly, unable to stand the sight of her amore abusing this poor wolf. She turns quickly, leaping into the forest faster than could be followed by their eyes. The shadows swallowed her quickly, and she let her paws pound against the terrain as fast as her long legs and lithe muscles would allow. She was fast and silent as the wind, tears welling up in her eyes. How could he do this? I thought he was the kind one, that he would change his cruel ways if I loved him enough! I guess that won't happen, and it's all thanks to this new king! His rule is unjust, and I won't stand for it anymore! I thought, as long as I had Timber, I could live with this king's reign... I was wrong. Her thoughts screamed through her head as she ran towards the first place in this land she had known, the cave in the mountains where she had lived at first. She was leaving.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:59 pm

i grin at Ryder "Timber Lundam. Warrior." I chuckle "Nice name, Ryder." I smirk, something about this wolf made me cool down a bit, perhaps her subbmissive stance right away, who knows. I watch Anima run and growl, I smack the ground and pin my ears, I look at Maria and grunt I look at the ground murmur a few things "I should have never loved, they all slip away." I growl and lunge at Lunar and grab her neck and dig into it, thrashing mu head around aggresivly as I rip into the fleah, the wind pipe one more pound of preasure and o would burst and she would be dead. I growl and pjn my ears, I was mad. I look up, blood dripping from my deadly maw, my eyea full of rage. I growl and look in the dorection she came. "Shes gone now." I say with a slight growl as I sit down and sigh. I look at the ground and wait, she was gone and I was going to be worse than ever.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:03 pm

Her fiery gaze followed Anima's retreat watching her race in a fit out of the forest like a bat out of hell. She turned back to the others laughing audibly at the sight, such a sudden escape could only be a result of the sight of Timber and his possession. Such a gentle giantess couldn't restrain Timber's born cruelty. Or was it learned? Maria had guessed her influence over the woody colored Knight was nothing short of encouragement in regards to his new found pleasure for pain. It seemed most of us were masochists in one way or another but how else could they all survive one another if they were not? Her full tail lashed behind tall heels, smirk widening in amusement. "She'll come crawling back soon enough, my friend." She said with an easy shrug pointing out the obvious, she wasn't worried about their little love story anyways. Star crossed if anything, so very different one or the other would have to break. On to the next. Maria's flaming orbs settled on Prodigy who made her way into the clearing but returned to take in the odd sight of this Ryder. Sierra? It sounded so familiar but again no connection was made. Perhaps there wasn't one at all. Maria stepped one paw before the other gingerly with her sinister smirk gracing black lips, hellfires looking down at the petite female. So quick to submit and she hadn't even found out his rank to see if he was indeed more dominant. "A new curador? Good. Lunar here might need one on a daily basis am I right, Timber?" She said in a darker tone maintaining her high octave trying to bring Timber out of his own mind to and back to the task at hand.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:12 pm

I chuckle "Lunar here will need a good Curador after im done playing and using her. Only to be played with again, do you think you could help with that ryder?" I chuckle and look at Maria "I dont need her, I have you." I chuckle and sit down, I feel the breeze blow threw my fur, Anima scent blowing in my nostrils, I cri kle my nose. "Shes not going yo come back, Maria." I chuckle and look in the direction she left and grunt. I look at Lunar and how she was bleeding, I smirk. "Lunar, I uh." I chuckle "Sorry about the a.." i take my paw and draw a quick circle in the air, circlng her wound. I said it in a sarcastic tone. I chuckle and look around, my new toy needed breaking in.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:15 pm

as prodigy observes at what timbers just done she goes up to the injured fae, "i think its about time we had another curador" the growl aimed towards timber, if it wasnt obvious enough the way he's treating his slave is the reason for pulling anima away, she dips her head back up looking at ryder a hint to see how good she is at her new role. prodigy glances back to maria and walks over. " ay, that curador could be a lost relative. you both look very similiar maria." the chamberlin says in a joking manner the words rolling of her tounge as if everything i say were planned. this new curador intrueges the chamberlin as she could be a big impact on the pack vimur.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:18 pm

She stops suddenly, turns back. She has something she needed to say to him before she left, maybe even she could tell him why. She raced back to the clearing and leapt back over the brush. Timber. She said as she approached him, her beautiful face calm as she did so. She stared for a while, and waited for words. Seen but not heard, and struggled to try. I'm sorry, mon amore. I must go, for I cannot stand what this new king has done to us all. It hurts me to say that it hurts me to stay, but it might be alright if you do. I love you, more than I love the air I breathe, but I cannot love someone so cruel. She told him, in her honey sweet voice, but her tone was filled with uncomprehensible sadness. In a final goodbye, she licked his muzzle and stepping away from him. She headed back to the forest, but stopped before she was taken by the shadows, gazing longingly over her shoulder, her eerie blue eyes meeting his.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:23 pm

I watch her lick my muzzle I listen to her words. "Anima, I cant change how I am. I killed my own father, my pups The Princess. Im always going to be cruel, I cant change. Ita how I am." I say as I approach her and nuzzle along her body and lick her maw on the side and whisper in her ear "Im a Lundam, we are never nice." I chuckle and back away from her slightly and wait, feeling Maria would make some sarcastic comment. I loom around and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:34 pm

She closes her eyes, a single tear sliding from her eye, down her steel coloured cheek, and onto the ground. She looked back up at him, and drew herself up to her full height, and gave a nod of her regal cranium. Then it is decided. She said, her voice breaking slightly. She turned away from the wolves who would most likely ridicule her and forevermore use her as a verbal punching bag after she was gone, and slunk into the shadows. She doubted she would ever come back now, there was nothing left for her. A single sentence formed on her tongue, and spilled from her elegant maw quietly as she disappeared from sight. Masterpiece is only mine, entirely guilty by design. And with that, she was gone, back to the mountains.

Anima--exit.

Last edited by Anima on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:37 pm

as i stroll in i collapse my pistons that support my frame and i flutter my ebony lips to pronounce my words strongly ' you killed my mother as a cruel and good deed the world is a better place' she flutters her swatter to along her back legs as the fur she possess ripples down the beautiful temple she stares at them both fluttering her eye lashes in a seductive cute manner that enhance the glow of her aqua polls that are the gates to her deep twisted soul before gently releasing her talons from under her toes and tapping them gently on the terra causing a metallic beat to ring to the ears. inw ating of the reply from on of the pairs.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:41 pm

"Coincidence I suppose, Prodigy." She said dismissively before turning her back to Ryder, spinning around her her heels to watch Anima and Timber converse. Oh so entertaining it was like a soap opera but everyone in the audience knew the end. Heartbreak and turmoil, she could never get enough of it. She laughed quietly with her fiery gaze settling on Timber's parting her black lips to give her always smart ass remark. "So beauty couldn't change the ill mannered beast. How sad." She mocked fighting a laugh as she brushed past him to look at the battered toy that would soon be sent to this Ryder when she broke. Maria was a mere whelp when she was separated from her family, only a few months old at best. She was well versed in her family heritage but she would be far too young to remember much other than her immediate family.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:42 pm

I sigh and sit down and stare into the forest for a few minutes. I look over my shoulder at Maria and smirk I bound toward them and skid to a stop "Well, shes gone." I chuckle, I had no feelings for her anymore she was gone, so why should I? I grin and look at Lunar than Ryder "Iv got all I need right herez you know minus Maria." I chuckle and say it sarcasticly, though I did have all I need right here, Maria. I chuckle and look at Maria, was she my only friend? Or maybe she was faking, but I liking insulting someone without getting my throat ripped out after, just friendly insults. I chuckle and lay down and look at the other wolves and wait. As Ayame comes and speaks I chuckle and smack the ground for no reason, making extra noise I suppose. I chuckle and wait. "Ah Maria, you just cant bask in the glory enough, can you?" I wasnt sure if I was making sense, all I thought about at the moment was Lunar and blood.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:47 pm

ayame cocks her tiara to maria and smiles slightly and splits her plump lips and says softly ' your smart ass comments... you just woulds be the same' i hold back a laugh as i stare into her fiery optics as my orbs reflect making a new complex color i sway my tail along her flank and rubs tiara on her legs showing her affection i flutter my ear lobes waiting for a reply as i sit in front of her my derma coating wrapped well on my figure flowing like a velvet curtain with so much elegance and beauty i twits my head sort of to give the hint of a playful manner unsure what play actually is.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:50 pm

anima was a true beauty inside and out, but timber didnt seem to care. the minute she chose to leave was the minute he stopped loving her, tragic really. It was never gonna work if it was only one that was going to try to make it work. what's just happened is like one of those soppy love stories that everyone knew the ending of. Bloodlust, got the better of him, as prodigy glances at lunar she begins to wonder how long she will live with timber ruling over her, maybe a week or 2, unless timber proves himself difference.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:32 am

"A cold hearted bitch with a bad attitude only slightly less entertaining." She responded to the young princess without missing a beat, not even pausing for a second to formulate a reply through careful thought. Maybe she was a bad influence upon the intelligent little whelp who brushed against her side but Maria couldn't take this into consideration. She wasn't this kid's mother and never woulf she pretend to be. Witty remarks were plentiful with her and she knew as well as the others she could keep this up all day long of she felt like it. She wasn't vain really, but she enjoyed her own company sometimes more than others, always surprising even herself with her comments that always replies to something someone else said of did. She fed hungrily from these situations and it was so easy for her she would take it up as an occupation if she could, a long career with little competition. If anyone was foolish enough to try to beat her at one of the few games she played she would simply kick their game piece off the board and come out victorious. Checkmate, bitches.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:25 am

Lunar stared after the beautiful fae, wanting so badly to go with her. I was tired of all this. The kings orders, Timber and Maria, the males being dominant over females. As the blood flowed from my wounds, I quickly put cobwebs on them. I stared at Timber with such ferocity and hate that I thought he would melt. My red eye was blazing and the golden one was bursting into flames. My ears pinned against my head, my claws dug into the ground, my guard hairs rose, my eyes narrowed, my lips peeled back into a snarl, and I was on my feet, my tail curled around my leg. I snarl with such anger, such rage, such hate. I was fuming with pure rage for Timber. I was NOT a toy. I would prove myself. I dove for his leg, tearing into it with my sharp canines and then pulled with all my might. Anyone around us would know it was MY fight ONLY. I shot my paw out, knocking his other three down. I dug my ivory fangs into his paw so hard, I felt bones snap. I dug my claws into his side and slid them down to his stomach. Deep gashes poured the crimson liquid and I couldn't stop. My eyes turned blood-red, my anger rose within me like flames. I went straight for the artery pumping sweet, thick, crimson blood. I dig my vicious, ivory teeth into the artery and shake him hard, not letting go no matter what happened. I laughed and slung him as hard as I could against a tree and like lightning, was over there in a heartbeat. "Any last words?" I smirked and dug my canines into his temples, biting and tearing as hard as I possibly could.
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:35 am

As she comes on me I growl fircely, her jaws tendon had been severed by me so her bite wasnt hars enough to kill me. I growl and rip into her already torn up throat, blood seeping down my throat, I rip and rip into her neck, ai grab her leg and toss her to the right and lace my paw on elbow and grab her law and lift up harshly, thus breaking her leg. I growl and sit down, her bite wasn't enough to kill me but it was enough to draw a drip or two of blood. I growl and blink a few times, I would be ok, he jaw had been ripped up by me before and wasn't string enough to kill me. I growl and look at her and await for Maria, she normally was around to save my ass. I look at Lunar and grunt, why had she even dared do that?

Last edited by Knight Timber Lundam on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not killing between two fucking posts...)
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum