DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My horrible past`

+4
Queen Maria Catalina
Oliver Vilkas
Knight Timber Lundam
Patrol Officer Nova
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My horrible past` - Page 4 Empty Re: My horrible past`

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:04 am

I growl fiercly and grab her muzzle, putting my hind legs upon her soft under belly and kicking her off, in the process holding onto her muzzle and throwing her into a tree pretty hard. "I don't need it, mutt." I growl and pin her down and grab her throat and bite into it and growl, I pull up, skin peeling up blood flowing down, there was her windpipe, one more bite she would be dead, no I wanted to have some fun than I would toss her aside for the vultures to finish. I growl and rip into her cheek and make a hole all the way threw it, you could see inside her mouth a bit, the hole was small but a lot of pain. I growl and swipe her head again and smack her muzzle hard and pick he up by the scruff and use my body weight to throw her against a tree again, hearing a snap, her rib. I smirk and pin my ears against my head and grab her by her tail and drag her closer and I claw into her right eye and bite into her soft stomach. I growl fiercly and look at Maria, my eyes almost red now instead of blue, pure blood-lust. Someone needed to stop me, or she would be dead soon. I hope she knew better than to stop me, Maria or someone else had to, not her because that would make me more angry at her and I would finish her right here right now, in front of her mother.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:35 am

(Oh I'm sorry but i pinned your legs down with mine and was biting your muzzle..... you can't just wriggle out....)
I get up, limping, and snarl. My eyes shone with such fierceness and rage yet I wasn't surprised. I leap onto Timber, holding his neck down with my paw and tearing into his stomach with my needle sharp claws and bite and rip into his neck. (Sorry it's so short, I'm tired. Haven't got sleep in two days..)
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:47 am

Actually....Yeah I can....You can't pin a wolf down who weighs like 100 more pounds than you and is way stronger and older down and expect them to stay there lol))

I growl and bend my neck just enough to bite her leg and pull it off me, catching her a bit off balance but not knocking her down, I stand blood and skin dripping from my belly, I growl angrily and stalk toward her and smirk "Any last words?" I chuckle and lift my paw and swipe her legs from under neath her, I was so wounded and so was she. It wasn't a fair advantage, I was stronger and older, but she challenged me. I growl and bite her neck, my large fangs digging into her already ripped up neck. I growl "You would be better dead." I smirk and bite harder, my teeth purposly missing her wind pipe and puncturing her jugular vein. Blood pouring out in large pools "You should put something on that to help stop the bleeding. Ask ANnima she's a curador." I chuckle, I didn't know what I was saying ot doing at time of blood-lust. I feel reality snap back into place and I look around, blood dripping from my large maw and my wounds. I chuckle "Oops." I look back Lunar and grab her by the scruff and drag her toward her mother, I look at Nova blood spitting from my mouth "Keep her under control, or we will have serious problems." I smirk and shake out my pelt and look at Maria, just holding back my laughs. I look at Maria and smirk, I go and stand next to her and Anima. I sigh and watch Lunar, me and her were both to weak and lost too much blood to continue, but I wasn't as weak as her, but me and her both got the point, we would finish later I suppose. Or maybe we would become friends, who knows.

OOC: Lol...SO just chill now till ur mom or Maria or ANima comes on....LOL So yeah....NOthing life threating, really. But yeah just a friendly 'get to know eachother' fight. Wink ))

Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:00 am

(Just wondering, Ayame, how tall is your wolf going to be? Anima is eighty seven centimetres... Razz No offense meant, simply curiosity. Btw, really Timber?... Grr face.. lol Razz )

The giantess licks the sanguine wine from her maw, then letting her ice coloured orbs follow Timber as he barrells after the ivory yearling. She listens intently to their scuffle in the brush, then watches him drag the poor things body back into the clearing. She growls in annoyance at the brown male, standing up and going over to the fae. She flicked him roughly with her bushy tail, and looked over the wolf's wounds. There was severe mauling to her neck, flesh and tissues torn raggedly around her visible windpipe. Sighing, the giantess turned quickly and bounded across the clearing, her long legs taking her metres away in a few moments. She disappeared into her den to find the necessary herbs and tools to fix up the gaping wounds and keep the ivory yearling at her proper functionality levels.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:11 am

I look at Anima and sigh "Anima, I..." I pause and lower my head and look at the ground, ashamed, only because Ainma was around. If she wasn't I would be rejoicing and laughing, Maria could tall I was just barely holding it in. I sigh and look at Lunar and grunt, My wounds were hurting a bit and I sigh, my wounds loose skin, it was flapping in the soft breeze. I feel the blood soak into my paws I look down, the blood was coming from my stomach, I lay down and loosely roll in it, as I didn't want to move much. I lick some up and look around. I look at Maria and smirk Anima emtionless, a bit of sorrow, and Lunar with a devilsish smirk. I look at Nova and roll my eyes. I pin my ears against my head as I look at my wounds the best I could and begin licking them waiting for something to happen.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:46 am

The giantess flicked her tail absentmindedly as she walked from her den, carrying herbs in her mouth delicately. She noticed all the blood around Timber, and quickly started to dress the yearling's wounds before tending to his. She bent her frame gracefully as she did so, allowing freedom of movement in her large paws and long legs. She arranged the torn flesh, applying fresh herbs and a clear, stinging liquid to it before she wrapped her neck in cobwebs and turned to the brown male rolling in his won blood. Moron. She thought to herself and chuckled. She rubbed the wound with the liquid to speed up healing a bit and keep away infection. Then she covered it in cobwebs and sat on her haunches gracefully, licking the blood from her paws and waiting for the response.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:53 am

I grunt, I stand and shake out my pelt roughly. I look at Anima and nod "I'm sorry Anima." I say as I sit back down and lick some blood from the ground and off my paws and legs, the stinging grom the clear liquid setting in I cringe slightly and ignore it. I look around emotionless and back Anima awaiting a response from my short, worthless question/statement.

OOC: SORRY SO SHORT :p lol Couldnt think of anyhting Wink ))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:56 am

She waves her paw at him, her gesture saying it isn't a big deal. She yawns widely, exposing her large ivory canines and snapping her jaws shut in a blindingly fast movement. She shakes out her steel coloured pelt, planting her paws firmly on the ground before she turns towards the other wolves.

[gaah!! can't think of anything either!! It's catchy!!! :O ]
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:14 pm

I look at Timber and nod as if to say,'You fight well. I will respect you now.' and curl my tail by me. It wasn't as long as my father or mother, yet just as thick. I look up at Nova with my bi-colored optics then lick her muzzle as if to say,'I'm sorry mother.' and then look at the strange fae, who was about 3 to 4 inches taller than I. I was very tall for a yearling, just being an inch under my dad and 5 or 6 under my mom. My mother was first tallest in the pack for now, but I was sure the Princess would grow a bit taller than even Nova. I smile at the tall female, wagging my tail a bit.
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Kovai Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:49 pm

Entering the territory, the female saw multiple wolves, she hadn't a clue as to who was who. She looked at each wolf carefully; studying them, taking in all the possible information she could. Kovai sat down, curling her ashen mixed tail around her. Kovai now shifted her bi-colored gaze onto a black and silver wolf. This female had no clue what happened before, so she was pretty much lost in the world of darkness she had just entered. Suddenly, Kovai's ears flicked forward in slight curiosity of the wolves, she once again began studying them from the little distance she had. The females' optics were focused on multiple wolves at the same time, yet only on one.

(OOC: Sorry it's short, I wrote this quick.)
Law Enforcer Kovai
Law Enforcer Kovai

Location : If I told you it wouldn't be much of a secret, am I correct?

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:09 pm

I lift my large cranium to the air and smell another wolf, a fae. Her scent was in usually familiar, I look at her and cock my head slightly to the right and look at her. I slowly stand and limp over to. Her and look at her I say quietly "Kovai?" I sit down and look at her thinking about the past and things that happened. I look at her my eyes soft blue waiting for an answer from this familiar fae.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Kovai Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:28 pm

"Kovai is right," echoed the female a soft tone lingering in the air. She stared at the wolf with it's head cocked. As she stared at him, a slight grin appeared on her face, she didn't yet know who he was. "Well, let's get down to business," yipped Kovai in a playful yet serious voice, her ears still flicked forward. "Why are you limping?" asked the female, not a hint of sympathy in her words. Kovai stared at the male with curiosity, not anything close to concern. She now waited for a reply from the wolf.
Law Enforcer Kovai
Law Enforcer Kovai

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:34 pm

I grunt "You don't remember me do you?" I say in a louder voice so others could here. I watch her closely, I looked at my wounds and shrugged "It's happens...not big deal." I chuckle and look at her again she was so familiar now, she was family, I knew it. "Lundam, does that ring a bell?" I chuckle and sit down and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Kovai Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:45 pm

She listened to the wolf's words, she now recognized him; he was her Brother. A feminine chuckle filled the air as she thought how could she not remember her brother. "Yes, it does ring a bell," she yipped with a soft grin. Kovai shook her head slowly as she remembered her brother's name. "Timber, the name of a great tree, and the name of a great brute," as she said this, her voice was melodious. The female watched and waited for what her brother would do next.

Last edited by Law Enforcer Kovai on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrote the wrong thing)
Law Enforcer Kovai
Law Enforcer Kovai

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:51 pm

I chuckle I wag my tail, nothing lovey doves to my sister just wagging my tail as a greeting sort of. ""That's it." I chuckle ad look at the other wolves, did they know I had family other than Acai? I shrug and look at my sister and smile. "We'll this is a fine place to be." I chuckle and look around waiting for any we to Mae a move or reply.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:01 pm

"A family reunion. How adorable..." She said sarcastically letting her tone sink in with contempt. A pleasing voice that any ear would enjoy with the gentle sounds harmonized with her sharp conviction I all her words. Amber eyes dancing with their hellfires settled on the new female slyly with her signature smile. A wry grin that was nothing short of mischievous. She rolled her eyes to let the flames bore into Timber's with a quiet laugh. Her full tail flickered behind her tall heels and her sandstone fur graced with a sheet of dark ash billowed in a sudden gust of wind while the light accentuated the health of her fur around her perfect curves. The gladiatrix paced closer to Timber locking eyes with him as she brushed the very tips of her pelt against his in a playful manner. Brother and sister. Now there were three Lundams in the pack. Oh how ferocious this camp would be if a Catalina were to somehow defy their fates and find themselves in these prestigious ranks. "Patrol Officer Kovia is it? If you're anything like your brother you'll do just fine. If not? Be glad you have Timber." She added laughing audibly once more in a way anyone who didn't know her well might perceive as a threat but Timber would know better.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:08 pm

I look at Maria and chuckle "Kovai this is Mariq, she's a bitch." I smirk, I was joking of course but at times she could be mean not normally to me but to others, newbies are most. I would be mean to Kovai but she is my sister. I look at Maria and snicker "Want to greet her your way Maria, go righ ahead." I chuckle and back away a few steps, smirk and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:22 pm

"I was wondering when you were going to introduce me properly." She said easily in a dismissive manner striding towards Kovai with her smirk widening as she drew closer. She scanned the wolf with her fiery gaze, a quick once over before she lost interest circling her once. Standing back before the Lundham she lowered her sights to make direct eye contact, a polite habit drilled into her. The blaze danced and crackled in their confines so bright they could burn even hell itself to the ground in one glance. She stood tall on her long limbs with her back straight and chin up, a soldadera maintaining a perfect presentation for her commanders if they were to stop by. "Warrior Maria Solstice Catalina. Resident bitch according to your brother." She introduced herself in a more acceptable way unable to hide her wry grin of amusement. Her rounded ears sat tall on her crown focused on this smaller wolf whose pelt didn't quite resemble her brother's. Though she kept herself restrained in this case she knew better than to deceive this girl into thinking Maria was anything less than outspoken.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:30 pm

I chuckle "You know I was joking." I chuckle and swat her shoulder and smirk. I grin and look around and at Kovai, Maria is my friend but Kovai was my family I would protect the, both equally, I look at Maria and bite air toward her and smirk I look at Anima than Kovai I had to make it clear who the dominant one was between me and Kovai, I stand and stick my tail out and pin my ears, trying to state my dominance over this fae, I watch her and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:39 pm

The giantess turns towards the new voice, her otherworldly orbs, the colour of the sky just as the sun broke the treeline, with her pupils ringed with a tinge of purple, flickering over the fae's ash and ivory coat. She moves silently but swiftly to Timber's side, a smile gracing her elegant maw as she runs her dark silver tail down his spine soothingly. The steel coloured Curador met the fae's gaze directly, dipping her regal cranium in a respectful nod. She kept her bushy tail low, assuring the fae she was not a dominant wolf. Her pointed, black ears were shoved forward, waiting to capture the sound of this fae's words. Her large black paws rested on the soft terrain, her oversized black claws slightly denting the earth. She nuzzles the mud and tree bark coloured male affectionately, then returns her gaze to the other she wolf. She waits there for her response, still as a statue, and just as effortlessly imposing.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:48 pm

I look at Anima and lwt my tension sift away slowly, slowly coming to a sit I nuzzle under her chin. I grin and look at Kovai and smirk "Anima, this is my sister, Kovai." I say quietly and in an emtionless voice, just letting her know. I sigh and let my tail sway behind me anxiously, blood lust was still in effect. I pin my ears against my head as I look at Kovai, still trying to state my dominance over my sister. I look around and place my tail over Animas and smile, I look at Maria and chuckle.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:17 am

I let out an exited whuff, having another wolf in the pack. I let my bi-colored orbs fall onto her posture, as I began to study her. My fur ruffled gently in the breeze, making me look bigger with my fur fluffed up. I let out an annoyed grunt, sneezing dirt out of my nose. I look around for the pup my mother called Oliver, wanting to play around. I wag my tail, smiling.
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:30 am

I look at Kovai and smirk, Se was my family but she still got to get my normal greeting. I smirk and look at Maria and nod, I approach Kovai rolling my shoulders and smirk, I lunge on her and Lin her down and bite at her throat slightly, just enough to get a droplet of blood. I stand and shake out my pelt and smirk I look at Maria and beckon towards Kovai and smirk and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:32 am

The steel coloured giantess dips into a slight bow, her large, ebony paw extended towards the ivory and ash coloured fae, and the other curled beneath her. Visible to all was the streak of black that came from the tip of her nose and ran to the end of her black tipped tail. She regained her posture effortlessly, keeping her look of regal dominance easily. It's a pleasure to meet you. The dark silver fae said in her honey sweet voice, her faint accent and otherworldly tone making those few words alluring. She lifted her lips, baring her massive ivory teeth at the she wolf in a lupine smile, it covered her elegant maw in such a way whomever gazed upon her would be entranced by the sheer beauty of the action.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:52 pm

I dip my head to Kovai and curl my tail around one paw. "Nice to meet you Kovai. I am Lunar but you may call me Luna." (Sorry so short bout to go. I think...)
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum