DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My horrible past`

+4
Queen Maria Catalina
Oliver Vilkas
Knight Timber Lundam
Patrol Officer Nova
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My horrible past` Empty My horrible past`

Post  Patrol Officer Nova Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:19 am

I drop the elk in the Marcello's den and lay down, panting. I watched Timber and wondered if he would ask anything.
Patrol Officer Nova
Patrol Officer Nova

Back to top Go down

My horrible past` Empty Re: My horrible past`

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:22 am

I set my carcass down and naw on the antlers for a bit and finally roll in the blood of it. "So what does that word or name of someone or something mean.?" I chuckle and shrugged, didnt know how she said it and. Forgot. I look around and sigh.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Nova Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:26 am

"Ah, I knew you would ask. Kaala means 'Daughter of the Moon in Wolf Launguage' (Pronounced kay-all-uh), Ilshik means 'Wolf Killer' in wolf launguage, Ragnar is my mate and his name means s'trong warrior', which is in Viking. Lunar is my yearling daughter who goes by the name Luna." I smile, contently and look around, watching all the wolves. I shake my thick-furred neck and await timber's response.
Patrol Officer Nova
Patrol Officer Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:34 am

"Well Im Timber, meaning piss me off and ill kill you in wolf langyage." I laugh half heartedly, though they knew it was true. I look around and grunt, I look back at Nova "Want to know about my.lame ass family?".i chuckle and wait for a response.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Nova Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:42 am

"Ha. Sure, why not?" I chuckle and listen intently, straightening my large ears.
Patrol Officer Nova
Patrol Officer Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Nova Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:07 am

Before he starts to speak, I smile and sniff the air contently. I wondered how many pups there were and how many would befriend mine if the King accepted my request for some. I loved pups, mostly because they reminded me of my family when I was a pup.
Patrol Officer Nova
Patrol Officer Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Vilkas Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:14 am

(Is this it?)
Oliver Vilkas
Oliver Vilkas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Nova Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:16 am

(Yes, m'dear Oliver go ahead and rp)
Patrol Officer Nova
Patrol Officer Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Vilkas Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:27 am

I stand in the growth. Looking over at the wolves, I sit down.

(Sorry it's so short and undiscriptive)
Oliver Vilkas
Oliver Vilkas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Nova Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:29 am

"Might as well come out." I bark and chuckle a bit. I smelt the wolf easily and flicked my tail, beckoning him to come over. I didn't know his age or what he looked like, yet i knew he was male.
Patrol Officer Nova
Patrol Officer Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Vilkas Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:32 am

I stride closer, sniffing the air as I aproached. I sat near the den, twitching my ear. "Hello, I'm Oliver" I bark.

Oliver Vilkas
Oliver Vilkas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Nova Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:37 am

I watches the unique-furred pup and blinked, grinning. "I am Nova. Would you like to hear a few stories m'dear Oliver?'' I say in a sweet tone, honey sweet and gentle. Good a nice pup. Maybe he and my pups would get along if they are approved.
Patrol Officer Nova
Patrol Officer Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:08 pm

"Ray of sunshine was sarcastic and meant figuratively not literally when I used that phrase. Clearly not an attempt to describe your fur. You should really think things through before you jump down another's throat. Especially if that individual out ranks you." She said in a very matter of fact manner with her enjoyable pitch in its soft octave. She was obviously referring to this Nova's rash outburst at their last encounter, which told Maria exactly what kind of wolf this fae was. Self absorbed and unreasonably aggressive. Thick headed really. She let her amber eyes bore into the opposing female, flames dancing inside their perimeter fervidly as always. She stood tall on her long legs with her volumous tail up and her rounded ears cupped forward on her crown, her dominance here clear. She sat back on her haunches easing into place gracefully waiting patiently for this Patrol Officer's reply she'd have no trouble answering to.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:14 pm

I look at Maria and let a smirk crawl upon my large maw, I chuckle. "Maria, can't we teach this little run who the dominant ones here?" I smirk and sit down and glare at the Patrol officer, and growl slightly, I stand and shake out my rough pelt. I bare my teeth and let my tail slowly rise to a dominant gesture, trying to claim dominance over this patrol officer.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:18 pm

i slowly walk over as my tea cup paws lead me over next to maria seeing her as a mothers figure i take her tone towards the female and copy bellowing harsh words from my maw ' this pack takes no sympathy from others we keep it all inside madame' i settle my Physique next to maria and standing my poles fully flexed out whilst the ebony obsidian healthy fur i posses ripples across myself like a deathly coal of the reaper i settle my ocean blue Voids upon the female seeks attention pulling back my lips revealing my needles pointed pearls that radiate their pure white grow trying to act fierce as i flaunt my tail around that flutters delicately behind my waist.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:31 pm

"Maybe. I for one prefer to be more... Outspoken." She said with a sinister smirk crossing her features. Amber eyes looking down at the pup she noticed her level of comfort close to her and nudged the kid playfully, upsetting the pup's balance. The rays of light glimmered across the ashy darkness along her back but the sandstone colors burned brighter like she was graced with tendrils of flame down her own body. Tail swishing absently only once across the ground. She liked a challenge but that wasn't what this was. It was more like a position or a right she felt obligated to defend by nature.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:39 pm

as maria nudges me my tea cup Crooks loos balance and i quickly shift my poles and gain balance again and as i gaze at maria a warmth i never felt before begins to invade my heart, and for the first time ever i show properly affection by rubbing my cute tiara on her first left pole, and flick my swatter along brushing against her fiery fur blends with my charcoal pelt making a unusually lend as i walk around the pole i end up on the out skirt of her frame and look up as my lampposts groom upon her sun shined optics making a new blend of a rushy copper as my ice toned optics gaze deep searching her soul liking her attitude i stay close to her feeling safe and secure yet so confident in marias presence perhaps she would one day be my fathers bride yet i would still be the air to the throne i ensure as if her off spring is male and stronger than mithra most likely will be a new set mate for me.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:44 pm

I look behind me at Maria and Ayame "Maria, looks like you found a friend." I smile softly and turn back to the patrol officer never leaving ita dominating formation.

OOC: Sorry is short, in the car and internet isnt very good and its shaky lol))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:49 pm

((its cool i am waiting for maria or nova to reply because i have no lines to think of for you haha Razz ))
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:51 pm

OOC: Kinda an edit to thr top one lol))

I look back at Maria, a bit jealous of how Ayame likes herz I would do anything to have that. I sigh and back away and have my.back to tue forest instead of the.newbie, I face all the wolves and I suddenly feel a sharp pain on my leg, a snake. I growl, it was on my torn up leg from the cpugar, I growl and grab the snake by the head.its tail under my paw, I rip its head off and toss it at Nova, blood and guts covering her.from the snakes head.and decapitated body. I smirk and look at Maria and Ayame and I sit down, and sigh. I turn.back to Nova and growl, baring my large kanines at the fae. She would be around me and in the pack,.but for some reason. Felt she woyld never be my friend.

OOC: On my phone= bad spelling.and grammar...lol sorry ))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:53 pm

OOC: Haha, just me and u again Wink ))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:57 pm

i sense the males need for my affection but i decide in my sick twisted mind that i will perhaps save my affection for a later life stage i flaunt my swatter in the air as i walk over to him elegantly placing my tea cup paws on the moist bedding of the forest that sit on the edge of my poled my ebony raven fur ripples across my fragment that curl at the tips put as they place perfectly on my frame this shows my perfection as i lower my tiara and twitch my leather coated nazel before flushing my eye lashes that coat along my pools that are perfectly placed on my tiara to show their ice cold blue as cold hearted. i say softly and affectionate ' m'dear timber correct me if not?'
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:03 am

I look at the princess and cock my head slightly, i didnt kbow what she wa talking about

OOC: UGH AGAIN WITH THE PHONE LOL))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:09 am

sighs and says softly in a German accent ' i saw you before m'dear you are called timber?' i flicker my limbs and allow my lower disks that hang at the bottom of my sleek stilts to seep in the moist grass as my rough talons dive in the soil as my ebony fur flutters like a cloak i slightly flex my curvature making my tiara tilt to the side making my innocent face look cute even though my orbs clearly show i am really just a little demon actress, i swipe a smile across my maw as i perk my radars eating for the brutes airy harsh tone to ring through them.

( possibly no reply till later or tomorrow ill have to wait for my parents to go to bed)
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:11 am

"Thats meh name dont ware it out" I wink and chuckle, I was joking. I look around and sigh as I sit down, never taking my eyes off Nova, ready.to attack, protect or dodge at anytime needed. I look at aria and yame, jealousy steaming threw me. I sigh and pin my ears slightly and grunt.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum