DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My neice, Scythe Valentine, which is now Vimur.

+5
Queen Maria Catalina
Servant Areeshya
Curador Anima Vilkas
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Sorrow Valentine
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My neice, Scythe Valentine, which is now Vimur. - Page 2 Empty Re: My neice, Scythe Valentine, which is now Vimur.

Post  Scythe Valentine(pup) Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:21 am

The pup's ears twitch a bit and she wakes up. She looks at her tail then at Anima wanting to see if she could walk around camp. She ignores the comments, obeying Aunt Sorrow and keeping her mouth shut. She barks briskly to Anima, waking her. "Can I walk yet? Or is it healed?" She asked, wanting to visit the Marcello's again.
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Scythe Valentine(pup)

Back to top Go down

My neice, Scythe Valentine, which is now Vimur. - Page 2 Empty Re: My neice, Scythe Valentine, which is now Vimur.

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:21 am

OOC: Haha get on Sorrow and post :p lol makes it more easy haha Wink ))

I look at Maria "I heard. The dumb rogue. How did it even happen?" I go close to Maria and.whisper so only she could here "Cant I just kill them all?" I chuckle and smirk and look over.my.shoulder as I bafk up and sit down and look around at the wolves and chuckle. I thought.about the.new leadershil, It was damn bad.idea. I growled as. Thought.and.got.angry, bad.for thw Valentines.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:32 am

Hearing him whisper to her, her smirk widened knowing he would have something amusing to say but when he said "dumb rogue" her smirk faded and she turned so quickly it was like an unseen lightning bolt striking the ground. She whipped around with her teeth bared, showing her ivory canines savagely as her amber eyes burned like hellfire. "What the fuck did you say?" She snarled glaring at him with her rounded ears pinning hard to the sides of her cranium, angry.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:38 am

I roll my eyes "What! He is a rogue, or was. He mated with Voeu and now he is the leader or something?" Igrunt "Go ahead hate me for my opinion. Everyone else does, you wouldnt be the first or last." I grunt and lay down and lick my paws and look at Maria "Go ahead hit me." I grunt, I didntknow wjy she needed to yell at me. I would respect the new leader, yeah. But right.now i didnt aee him as a leader. He was a rogue and now magically the leader? I grunted and soghed, I held in any sadness O had buolt up. Iwas sad, I could never saythe right things. I sighed and waited. I was surw Maria wpuld tattle on me amd get me killed or something, everyone does.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Valentine(pup) Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:38 am

I snuck out of the den, taking some poppy seeds for pain. I trotted to Marcello's den while nobody was looking.
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Scythe Valentine(pup)

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:40 am

She smoothed herself over just as quickly as she had snapped, lips drooping to cover her teeth again. Calmed. "Let's focus on the task at hand, shall we?" She offered easily.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:48 am

I let out a sigh of relief. "Scare thw shit outta me, damn." I chuckle and nod agreeing I look at orrow again and growl. I was bored again, already. I liked Maria and Anima. Though. Had to choose, somehow, sone way or another. But U was sure one would make it clear, they didnt want me. I chuckled as I thought. I looked around and pinned my ears and flicked them towars the sounds as they fell again. I lifted them as I hear some crow crowing up in the tree. I bash into the.small slim tree.and knock a small nest, baby crows in it. I look at Maria and smirk, I sniffed them and openes my maw and waited.to see if anyone would atop me from enjoying the babies blood and flesh.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:57 am

She laughed quietly seeing Timber's alarm and shook her head, his slip up was almost devastating for him. Nonetheless she watched him go for the baby birds and turned from him, not bothered by it in the least. "Don't you want to tear into something bigger, my friend?" She asked innocently looking over at him clearly implying she would let him continue the game they loved to play with the traitor. For old time's sake.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:05 am

I grabbed a baby bird and carry it over to Anima and set it down by her and chuckle. I look back at the nest and shrug as I hear Marias question "Why, yes I would." I smirk and chuckle and turn around and let the smirk seep away. The fur on my spine settling from Marias little out burst. I shake my pelt, the bears blood sti coating it a bit. I look at Sorrow than at Maria "This little Valentine? No shes too easy." I chuckle and go toward Sorrow and growl as I look i.her eyes, my eyes dark blue and waving with black tint. I look at her and look at her wounds quick "Valentine. Who is the dominant one here?" I chuckle, hoping she knew the right answer so she wouldnt get hurt. I grunt and roll my shoulders and wait for Maria to make any suggestions on what to kill.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:14 am

She says,"You are Timber." getting a bit tired of the same old game. She was perfectly cured and healed now and rose on her long legs and padded out of the den toward where her neice vanished. She trotted over quickly, so nobody would get in her way,
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:20 am

OOC: I was at the marchellos den, then I heard somethong now im comong back lol))

I run to the den and laugh "That little runty Valentine loves a marchello pup!" I chuckle and look aroudn and wait
OOC: Ok kinda continue and stuff, lol))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:29 am

"Hmm. Is his name Mithra? She was telling me about the new Prince." She wasn't sure about her neice going around two wolves who were badly blood-lust. She looked uneasy.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:32 am

"Oh dont worry about it. Whats it to you." I chuckle "A waste of fur who should.be wasted right now, in love with a prince? Doubt it. Royalty doesnt normally hang around trash, wo no worries." I smirk and chuckle. I look at Sorrow and stalk around her. I wanted to kill her so bad.and carry her body and carry her to a cliff and throw it off. I circled around her and tried.to.hold it in.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:37 am

Her gazed turned icy, yet raging with the fire within. "My neice is around a Marcello?!" I snarl angrily and trot out of the den, pursuing her. That pup was in trouble. Sorrow was punished brutelly because of Electro. She had never liked the family itself.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:39 am

I pin her down before she could go "Not so fast you mutt" I pin her down and look at her "Why did you bring that thing her? I should just finish it." I say looking in the direction of her.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Valentine(pup) Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:42 am

(Oopsies. Sorrow already posted in the Marcello den. Lol
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Scythe Valentine(pup)

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:43 am

OOC LOL post here anyway Wink lol ))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:46 am

she had bursted through his grasp and was now yelling at her niece angrily.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:48 am

OOC: Lol good enough.))

I pad after the Valentind smirk, motioning for Maria to follow.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:55 am

As we approach the den I swat the rump of Sorrow and pin her down "Such a fuck up you just made, How dare you yell at me or near a Marchello, and say you hate themz in front of them?" I growl and bite her.neck and pick her and throw her over my.shoulder and in the.motion I use enough momentom and throw her against a nearby tree and pin her down again "Dont think for a second I wouldnt rip your throat out and shove it down ur little mutts throat!" I say in a snarly growl.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:06 am

OOC: God dammit!!!!!!!! Ugh lol well. I guess ill gp to the marchellos den))

I lool at Maria and shrug, I pad.back to Marchellos den, I smell blood.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:19 am

'''/
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:16 pm

[OOC: Schythe was banned... I will ask all the members who role played with her to ignore her future post... If not they will be punished...

Since she is banned, I will personally delete her posts. ]
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2