DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My neice, Scythe Valentine, which is now Vimur.

+5
Queen Maria Catalina
Servant Areeshya
Curador Anima Vilkas
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Sorrow Valentine
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My neice, Scythe Valentine, which is now Vimur. Empty My neice, Scythe Valentine, which is now Vimur.

Post  Sorrow Valentine Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:03 am

Sorrow looked out of the Curador's den, deciding that she would stay in it. Two days ago, she had fallen off a cliff and almost drowned and died. Now she was recovered and saw her neice was being brought to the Curador's den. Sorrow wondered what she had done wrong this time. "My dear, what have you done?" She speaks in a gentle voice.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

My neice, Scythe Valentine, which is now Vimur. Empty Re: My neice, Scythe Valentine, which is now Vimur.

Post  Scythe Valentine(pup) Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:07 am

"I was playing with my new friend, Prince Mirtha. A stupid wolf named Maria clawed into my tail and crushed it. Are you alright Aunt Sorrow?'' She asked, reffering to Sorrow's wounds. She said it gently and a bit scared, not wanting Sorrow to be too injured which could lead to death.
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Scythe Valentine(pup)

Back to top Go down

My neice, Scythe Valentine, which is now Vimur. Empty Re: My neice, Scythe Valentine, which is now Vimur.

Post  Sorrow Valentine Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:15 am

"I am alright, dear Scythe. I should have known maria would come after you. You are my neice after all." She shook her head and waved her tail to Scythe and Anima. Sorrow was scarred with the gashes and injuries from Timber and Maria.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:16 am

The giantess sat in the mouth of her den, and tilted her head quizzically. She smiled at the pup, Scythe, who waited patiently in her den. Sorrow stood in her den as well, looking a little better. She padded in silently, her large black paws muffling any sounds she made. Her eerie sky coloured orbs glowed in the darkness of the den, yet it still felt like home. Sorrow. What can I do for you? She asked, her honey sweet voice curious, yet the otherworldly tone held caution. She swished her bushy tail calmly against the backs of her long steel coloured legs, waiting for the pale Valentine's answer.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:19 am

"Nothing Anima. I am suppose to stay here until anyone else says otherwise remember?" She laughed gently and nudged the tall Curador in a friendly way. She looked her neice over then sat down, letting Anima do her work. She sat on her haunches gracefully
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Servant Areeshya Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:22 am

'Pardon my inntrusion' echoed Areeshya's voice, almost making snese. Areeshya bowed her head to each wolf, which she knew all were. a highter rank than her.
Servant Areeshya
Servant Areeshya

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Valentine(pup) Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:25 am

Scythe layed down and layed her head on her paws. She was rather small built, exactly like her aunt. She looked at Sorrow and grinned then up at Anima, smiling. Then looked at the small wolf coming in. She nodded back in respect. Sorrow bowed back in respect. (Sorrow is the lowest rank of all, a prisoner just letting you know.)
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Scythe Valentine(pup)

Back to top Go down

Post  Servant Areeshya Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:31 am

Okay

Areeshya looked at the pup, it's ash and grey tints strtking. her as pretty, as she couldnt comprehend. a word such a. beautiful. 'pretty worlf.' yipped Areeshya not saying wolf correctsly. The female cocked her head turning. toward the only wolf she had met.

sorry im tryping on my phone.
Servant Areeshya
Servant Areeshya

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:32 am

She nods her head, to Sorrow then to Areeshya. She remembers Electro's orders now, which are quite cruel. With the new king, no one knew what would happen to her though. She snatched some cobwebs from the ceiling, and some poppyseeds from a shelf beside her. She gazed down at Scythe, and overturned her large paw to reveal the tiny black things on her pad. She held them close to the pale pup's muzzle. Eat these, they'll knock you right out while I set the bones in your tail and fix up your injuries, as well as dull the pain. She told the pup, and waited patiently with her tail swishing across the dusty ground.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Servant Areeshya Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:36 am

Areehsya watcvhed Anima as she began helping the pup.
Servant Areeshya
Servant Areeshya

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Valentine(pup) Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:37 am

"Ok. Thank you." She woofed then ate them. She fell asleep in a few minutes, dreaming of Mirtha. If he knew she loved him, he might laugh at her. Voeu or the king might hurt her. Wolves would make fun of her. (wolves like Maria and Timber of course) she floated into a world of dreams and no pain, no sorrow.
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Scythe Valentine(pup)

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:39 am

Rather unannounced and unwelcome she appeared at the den entrance, standing there on her long limbs with the wind billowing softly through her ashen, sandstone fur. She stood there silently for several moments, her amber eyes staring intently on Sorrow though she somehow seemed very detached. She didn't move, but her eyes had widened and her brow was raised slightly looking at the pale wolf she had been assigned to hold hostage and look after. She parted her black lips and dropped her jaw to form words but stopped, pausing searching for words that would never be suited for the situation. "I believed you were dead." She finally said standing there facing Sorrow, her voice oddly soft and gentle enough not to disrupt the den. You could see the traces of shock on her expression like she was seeing a ghost, snapping her jaw shut and furrowing her brow while the corners of her mouth drooped in a displeased frown. Guilt was what she felt and it didn't come along to her often, a rare occasion this was. She watched Sorrow fall into the river, letting herself down. After all it was Maria who dove in without hesitation to drag her body back to shore in an attempt to save her. There were no signs of life when she retrieved the body, and out of resentment Maria had pushed the suicidal wolf's 'dead' body into its watery grave. She remained there staring at Sorrow waiting for her to speak, to give some sort of explanation.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:43 am

I follow anima and we come to the Curadors den, I grunt. "Ohh a pup!" I say as I run toward the pup and nudge it over on its side waking it up "Lets play." I chuckle and feel like the anger had flown out me for the moment, lucky for th pup. I nudge the pup over and playfuy bow my fluffy in a curled position above me as I ayfully bow. I blink my bright blue orbs and nip at the pup gently and wait. I look at Anima and shrug I stand qnd whisper in her ear, teasing the hairs that surround it "A pup." I chuckle and smirk, I had never seen this pup before, As sorrow waa referring to it I figured it was a Valentine mutt. I bow again and wait As I see maria come into the area I let a smirk crawl along my maw and beigin to fade away seconds later. I nod to Maria respectfully and as a greeting and turn my attention to the once sleeping pup.

OOC: Sorry about spelling and such, on my phone -.- Haha))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:44 am

"It was luck. I simply was unconcious. After all that happened I crawled back here on weak legs and I cured my wound and rested for a few days. Why should I even be talking to you? You hurt my neice and were mean to my friends." The last words were spoken madly, full of rage.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:47 am

I look at Sorrow "Pity you didnt die." I chuckle and look at Maria "Why didnt you finish her?" I chuckle and look back at her as she.snaps at Maria "Hey." I push her over and stand over her "Remember your place, Valentine." I say with a growl and turn my attentiln back to the pup.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Valentine(pup) Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:50 am

I stare at him with angry optics. "Who are you? Apparently your a friend of her's." I growl roughly in a small voice refferring to the fae who tore my tail open and broke it. "I'm suppose to be asleep." I growl roughly again. I stand almost as tall as a yearling, that being impressive since I was only a month old. "By the way, leave my Aunt alone." I snarled.
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Scythe Valentine(pup)

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:52 am

[dammit guys. I had typed out an entire surgical procedure. Why must you guys interrupt!!!?]
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:56 am

She was still blatantly feeling guilty gazing at the wolf who was in fact very much alive. She said nothing for the obvious fact there was not much to say. "I almost did, Timber." She said quietly continuing to eye Sorrow, though she never lost the confidence always in her tone. She was uncharacteristically sorry for what she had done or rather almost had done. Electro must be rolling in his grave right now. "I didn't know Scythe... Was a Valentine. Did you, Timber?" She turned to him forcing her emotions out of the picture to play the part of the wolf she had been back at the battlefield. A phantom of a smirk crossing her face as she eyed him.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  No name at moment Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:58 am

(OOC: Hell yea, they must!)

Last edited by Mithra Amadeus Marcello on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
No name at moment
No name at moment

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:00 am

OOC: SORRY:( ))
I grunt "Fine." I growl and pick the pup up by the scruff and toss her over by Sorrow "Shell be dead aoon if she starts to act like you." I growl. "I wont leave her alone, little mutt." I growl and look at Maria and roll my eyes like 'Really?' I smirk and grunt. I pat the pup on the head harder and harder each time, the last time makint her head lay on the ground "Sleepy time little one." I chuckle and turn around wrap my tail around Sorrows nose as I turn around. I go and stand a strid or two from Maria and Anima and sit down and sawy my tail behind me. I lool at Maroa as she asks me some things "I heard them referri.g to eachother as realitives. I just figured. Sad she is." I let a.smirk prance along my maw and stay there.for a.moment and I look at Maria and chuckle.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Valentine(pup) Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:04 am

I get up and snarl angrily. I look at Anima like, 'Should I do something or should you?' then I stood up straight and say,"Of course we,re related. Can't you see the resemblance in our bi-colored eyes and unique fur?" I laughed to myself. "Or are you just way too stupid and moronic to notice on your own?" For a pup, i knew how to talk. I was actually muscular in ther shoulders and had strong jaws. My bones didn't break TOO easily either. I layed down and fell asleep, waiting for Anima to cure me.
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Scythe Valentine(pup)

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:06 am

The giantess waited a little while for the adorable pup to fall into a deep sleep, she flexed her paws and began setting the tail vertebrae so it would once again be able to display this pale fae's every emotion. Her claws soon became bloody, and her paw fur started soaking up the crimson liquid. When she was finished, sinewy bark strips made up sutures so she could close the wound again. Then she took a wide swab of cobwebs and dressed it. Then she wrapped the slice along her flank and nodded in satisfaction. She turned to see the wolf who did this standing in the mouth of her den, and felt a growl stream from her maw. What do you want? Come to cause more pain here? She snapped, turning her massive, blood covered body towards the entrance to her den. Then she turned to Timber, seeing how cruel he was, she snarled at him. Shut up Timber! She snarled, drained from her surgery and her emotions easily triggered due to her exhaustion. Grumbling like an elder, she padded over to her bed and flopped onto it, falling asleep instantly.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:11 am

I growl harshly and look at Sorrow and stalk toward her "Keep that little mutt in check, or I will!" I growl and snarl. I looked at the pup as she slept agakn, sleeping herbs I presumed. I looked at Sorrow and growl again "Next time, I promise you." I growl, she knew I was talking about if the pup acted up or mouthed.off to me and such, I would put her in her place easily. I growled and looked Sorrow in the eyes and.growled, as some of my.wounds begin to rip open from me.moving around I grunt. I lick some blood from them and spit it out toware the pup who was sleeping. I growl and look back at Sorrow. I look at Anima and pin my ears and turn them toward her again again. I watch her go to sleep and I turn back to Sorrow.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe Valentine(pup) Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:16 am

I slept soundly by my Aunt's soft fur and ignored everything around me. Anima, Sorrow, Voeu, the new King, Atlanta, and all the other pups seemed to be nice and I kept to them. They were my friends, my family, my love. I knew a bit of spanish and only one word in thick wolf launguage. I knew one word in Viking also. I referred to my family (Sorrow,Nero,and Kyussai) and Mirtha(the male I love) as my corazone. Meaning 'my Heart' in spanish. Sorrow watches Timber and Maria intently, knowing they might attack her or me and i heard her slightly growl to herself. I also heard Aunt Sorrow say,"I can't control her. She wouldn't act up if you would stop antagonizing her." her voice sounded cool and mature with no sarcasm
Scythe Valentine(pup)
Scythe Valentine(pup)

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:17 am

"No.." She responded to Anima still very much detached and lost in deep thought. Here she was physically here but she was not focused on what was going on in the cave. Oh how the guilt permeated her body making itself known in every bone of her being. It was a bit of a reality check for her and within seconds she snapped from it once more. A cruel smile finding its way along her black lips she turned to Timber catching him smash the pup's chin against the ground. "Too many traitors in one place, Timber. I don't know how I feel about that. I can only imagine how well they'll do under new leadership." She said darkly to Timber knowing how much he enjoys our toying with traitorous Valentines. An Apprentice and a Captive. One we would teach lessons the hard way with and the other we could torment if we wanted as long as she stayed out of harm's way.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next