DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple way to make a friend.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A simple way to make a friend. - Page 2 Empty Re: A simple way to make a friend.

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:14 am

OOC: I meant camp clearimg. lol.))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

A simple way to make a friend. - Page 2 Empty Re: A simple way to make a friend.

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:14 am

as i spot my mate show such ruthless murderous defense, i wrap my cranium towards my stomach knowing i could be pregnant. peeling pack my ebony lips revealing the tips of my murderous pearls, i keep moving slowly behind him to feel more safe, i rub mu cranium along his hips in a seductive affectionate way to try calm him down, before a easing pretty flutter of my eye lashes before twisting my nape back along to the side of my stomach. even i am pregnant i will be worried without my father and mothers approval the pregnancy would be terminated i would keep it a secret hiding the pups development.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:22 am

Thick ebon coat hung down in a careless, ruffled manner over the brute. Musky breath was emitted from his sculptured cranium every now and then and his stone-cold and unrelenting eyes burnt through the runt before he left the scent. Thick limbs supported the virile, and his tail acted finely as a swinging rudder behind him as he moved along with such precision that not a single step was misplaced towards his precious possession. Each step sent the Prince's muscles quivering and his fur rippling along. Added with the dusty glow of the moonlight, he seemed like a ghostly poltergeist of the night. Neither smirk nor smile coated his face tonight - he simply wanted rest and the heated chest fur of his beloved spihnx seemed like a luxurious option. He was tireless in gait, his muscles the perfect mechanism that upholstered the strong joints in their prime. The woman was glorious and stunning to say the least especially beneath the mysterious moons that enshrouded the male in a deeply lustful allure that not one had yet managed to break through. Massive chest inhaled and exhaled in precise rhythm as he broke his quick pace and sat down next to her. Huge shoulders rolled easily as he sashayed along, near claiming the entire place as his own with the masculinity and authority that reeked off him.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:31 am

as the beast sits next to me i rush my tongue on the brutes cheek, as his scent dances along my tongue, i flutter my eye lashes beautifully blossoming my optics blends of crimsons, i relax my front limbs as they act like a does movements slow and elegant as my fur ripples beautifully along all of my frame, i bellow a thunderous irritated snarl, as my perfection needs are challenged bye mother natures wind. i twist round my cranium lapping my tongue along my limbs and any part that i get reach putting every mix of golden obsidian blends back into its place, along her frame.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:38 am

The man would strike up a twisted smirk in as the woman got up with sensuality. The ripples across her pelt served to allure him to her, but he knew better than to engage in foolish acts tonight knowing his next generation is already imprimed within her. Rather, he remained standing there firmly, and appraised her coolly with distant, rhodochrosite eyes, noting with sharp clarity her size beneath her pelt as the wind caressed it and revealed the plump flesh within. As she took a step towards him and lick his cheek, so would he then command his muscles to move forward to meet her feminine, vulnerable poise, but it was that of the masculine warrior, moving forward with a firm solidarity that bespoke of his strength and confidence in himself which would be favoured upon. He would stop close to her and as she put down a paw in wait of reply, the suave king would speak firmly, and genuinely. He had nothing to hide, of course, unless she were a daughter of the day which was not what she appeared to be like. "Tell me, where are you comeing from and where are your parents." Rhodochrosite hues seem to burn through her very soul as he stood there genially with tail flicking behind him mechanically. He leaned his cranium forwards allowing his tongue to move sensualy from the top of her muzzle down her snout, imprimating his slow kisses upon her visage.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:44 am

my ear lobes flicker at his question as her tongue dances in her mouth causing soft noises for reply ' alveraz marcello is my mother and electro marcello is my father' i look down s i carry on my slow movements on the forest bedding with a slight twisted cranium, i stiffen my ear lobes waiting for his reaction presuming this male is a orphan i do not reply the question.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:49 am

Venom seeped through the sinner's veins as the bloodtained blood of Electro eacher his earlober, hearing it a sinister smirk danced upon his figure. Thick, confident strides would carry the powerful behemoth forward easily as he bathed into the sweet lavander aroma his beloved sphinx emited so easily, as a alluring parfume. Moving past the reeds and muddy areas caused the man's pelt to be splashed with dirt but it did not stop him from quickly approaching the pale figure of his woman, his possesion, his new toy who is bareing his next generations. Instinctively, he would move over to Voeu and ahead of her, taking his place as the dominator as he always did. Almost gently, the gladiator rested his cranium above the femme's head for a brief, tender moment before he turned his sights onto the cleaing.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:57 am

i smile, feeling his affection against the top my my cranium i lift my cranium slightly split my maw swiping my tongue under his chin in his dominance claim to accept this i flicker my ear lobes as i flutter my eye lashes, and slump my frame along the forest ground laying on my side i cross my limbs ahead of my cranium as i lay my limbs look brittle and sleek as i flick my tail slightly, shutting my eye lids putting away my cherry red ruby optics i flick my tongue around my ebony maw, and flanks expand bigger and slowlers showing i am resting s my eyes shut fully i shift my paw gently over my stomach already showing the strong love for my pups as it hangs gently over my belly.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am

Strong charcoal features would seem to melt into a puddle of shadowy tears as the wind gently carressed his ebon fur beneath the moonlight. Even as he stood there with a patient gaze, the gladiator remained observant and he could see that Voeu was feeling comfortable and rather unsettled starting to show her afftection towards the tiny creatures she's bareing. In the fraction of second the tained sould thoughts were intoxicated with the unbarable though of when will the pregnancy start to show upon her. Funny how he found the oddest comfort in this cursed creature - was she different, as he was, but in a different dimension? A lone soul wandering around despite being surrounded by so called family and fans? The Devil would flick his ears before tilting his crown towards his possession. "You won't have problems with them couple of days. You won't feel any changes, only perhaps tiredness and you will vomit." A deep chuckle rumbled from his chest, his own joyful eyes falling back into shadow as he fell short of anything else to say. Speaking a lot was hardly his forte, but what could he do? He had to learn to use his tongue to express himself.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:31 am

She bares her large fangs at the rogue male, but moves away from the princess as she is courted by the male. The giantess pads away a distance, and sits down to keep her eyes on the Princess in case she needs her help. Her eerie sky coloured orbs glow from her place in the shadows, and her dark pelt blends perfectly with the shadows. Not a single word escapes her elegant dark silver maw, her tongue never makes an appearance to form the words she wants to speak, never to allow her uttering a sound in her foreign accent. Her ebony paws are covered neatly as her bushy tail folds over them, the line that trails from her nose to her black tipped tail visible. Her shadowy, pointed ears are shoved forward to capture the sounds of their conversation. She waits, watching like a statue. A sentry.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2