DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple way to make a friend.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A simple way to make a friend. Empty A simple way to make a friend.

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:55 pm

I pad along the path and sway my tail behind me lowly. Hoping Voeu would follow me. I feel the salty air fill my nostrils as I near the ocean. I trot as I get closer. I lift my head and smell the air, salty and a smell of some wolves, rogues. I growl slightly and ignore it for now, we weren't in a 'private' territory. I look around and make sure they weren't close, and they wouldn't hrut the princess. I go over to the Ocean, I didn't drink any just sat there and looked at the reflection and growl and swat it away. I go over to a small bush and rip some twigs out and spit them out, the bush looked mangled and dirty. I look around and growl sligthly, I wanted them rogues dead, they made me nervous for the princess, though she could probably defend herself, though I knew for sure that if one of them touched even a small hair on her body, I would surely rip them up and do it again.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

A simple way to make a friend. Empty Re: A simple way to make a friend.

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:05 pm

The giantess pads over to Timber, her large black paws creating no sound as she moved gracefully over the terrain. She moved up beside him, sitting down and turning her large cranium to gaze at him. What is wrong, dear friend? She asked him, her sweet, otherworldly voice curious, full of concern. She beat her bushy tail on the ground a bit, then she ran it along the male's taut spine, relaxing his tense muscles.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:11 pm

I nuzzle under her chin and.smile "Nothing, Just wanted to wander away I guess" I sigh and Wag my.tail slightly I liked the presence of her. I Sway my tail behind me and lean against her and Tap her ear with my ear. I look at her and wait and smile.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:22 pm

She welcomes his warmth as he leans against her, nodding her head in understanding. The steel coloured fae places one of her massive black paws over his, and smiled at him. Her eerie blue eyes watched the ocean, the waves as they lapped at the shore, the steady beat of the water rolling into the sand. The scent of salt and fish filled her nostrils, and she welcomed the way it cleared her airways. She moved her paw from his, and let herself feel his body heat, the way his fur contrasted so greatly to her own as they melted together.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:29 pm

purrs a board sigh, and lifts myself up, before i stretch along my sleek frame, my limbs tense showing muscles, i drip my jaw as i split it yawning my salmon tone tongue dives our as my jowls edge over the plump ebony comes, the jowls live upon, as my maw widens, i flicker my eye lashes seductively, lifting to a full height, i flip my banner in the air, as my thick, sandy pelt glows flashing golden tints, i smile, as my nazel picks up the smell of of the salty ocean i move my legs faster, along my paws slip on the soil as i swing my feminine hips, and jolt with intense speed, and s i spot a female with timber, a slight smile swipes across my maw, as i trot down slowly, my legs fond in front of one another, a my optics shimmer a crimson red beautifully in a new location, i stand opposite both of them and positions my receptors up straight, waiting for them to speak, flushing my eye lashes, gazing into the placid ocean that flows gently behind them both.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:38 pm

The giantess nods her steel coloured cranium, sighing as she stands and backs away from Timber. He clearly belongs to the Princess.. She thinks to herself as she bows to her superior and sits down a little ways away, right in the surf. The salty water washes up onto the shore and soaks her pelt.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:45 pm

my maw folds causing a smile, as i flick my banner knowing that she respects my authority, i nod my large yet feminine cranium, showing her my respect as i say fluttering my tongue around my ebony lips, seductively ' are you knew to the pack?' her tone is a sound to the ears as her scents of Italian blood line shows, as she still walks over flicking her hips side bye side, along her platform the luxurious fur she possess blends, perfectly a strand of hair all in place, my vilkas blood line of perfection effecting me like a poison as her optics lock on to the alas, their rusty crimson metallic glow blossoms the land flushing the eye lashes slowly, in a feminine seductive manner.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:46 pm

Silence reigned over the land. It was peaceful and the sinner was taking a stroll around the land. Deadly eyes would flash around subtly like two gleaming reddish headlights seeking to pick out any trespasser or escapee as the next victim. Indeed, the gladiator was a possessive prince and he rarely allowed any of his precious stock collection here run away. Wasn't it all a game, this hierarchy? Give them hope of rank and they would stay. Give them things to fight over and win little victories and the wolves would be pleased with themselves, their ambitions temporarily satiated. This was the behemoth's cruel game of chess whereby he quited with his iron paw becomeing a rogue, granting justice over mercy in such a way that most were keen to keep order and discipline within themselves. Heavy footfalls would leave dull thuds upon the gravel ground as Ksiezyc continued to make his rounds as a gladiator for while he might have been considered a slave-driver of sorts, he himself took the onus of setting the stone model for them all to see. He was a sinner here, and no one else. He was sacred from makeing a deal with devil himself.
It would however have been erroneous to think the man incapable of feeling. Noticed the sweet fragrance of a lady who seemed to have blatantly trespassed. She was large for a female, but he was larger, and without a moment of hesitation, the Sinned Prince moved forward deftly, head held regally and tail dominant as he proceeded to meet the naive one. Stopping behind her, the man would allow a smirk to stretch across his wry features as he greeted her coldly, tone mixed with a hint of malicious mockery. "Hello pretty lady, did you get lost?" Emotionless rhodochrosite eyes that barricaded his own soul would seek to pierce through the other, so heavy, obviously masculine, and intense was his gaze that no one would be able to deny the full manhood that the prominent beast displayed in all his strong, icy power and glory.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:57 pm

i twist my nape, to have the surprise of a large masculine beast male, ahead of me, i brush my eye lashes flirtations along my optics as they gaze a crimson red, i turn round and rush my long fluffy tail under his chin in a seductive manner, lowering my cranium, i stroll around him slowly my limbs fold elegantly and graceful, along my golden blossomed pelt, i inspect this brute and flutter my tongue on my ebony lips, slowly, and in soft yet firm tone 'no my dear... are you lost' she raises a eye brow, still with the flirtatious smile, on her mask.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Strong hues would rove over the womans's frame, taking in the rich orange essence that coloured her fur. Scars adorned under his dark pelt easily visible with wandering eye, only showing his years of experiance and that he can stay on his own two feet. The only permanent damage as was seen upon his face had been inflicted by a foolish yearling maned wolf too stubborn for her own good which he had eventually killed off and fed into it. Silently, the gladiator held his own ground as he stood there like a motionless statue with little activity save for his tail which flicked against his thighs powerfully in subtle display of his power. Brow would raise coolly as he judged her from a detached position whilst salmon tongue would flick out to lick the lingering remains of his meaty lunch. "Not actually. You see, sie sind in meinem haus tatsächlich, mein liebling." he would speak, deep vocals slithering from his smooth tongue in his native german accent in a dangerously caressing way that drew others to him. Moving forward, the brute would allow his powerful shoulders to roll along while his muscles rippled beneath his plush pelt, as though to allure the other woman even as he circled her and sized her up. It was all in her face - the dangerous red line of tension that lay unsettled in the atmosphere and the obvious display of his masculinity juxtaposed against her own femininity. It seemed that she was drawn to it just as many other females were and this was what the man continued to prey on and devour in the dark, untold mysteries of his heart being dangled like a carrot for the other to latch onto and drown in the deep river of sorrow, torture, and confusion.
He would come to a stop by her right side, himself having assessed her from head to toe - from her demeanour to the level of health that she had. Ksiezyc would then continue from their conversation, and coolly address her once more, deep-set gaze never leaving her face. Harass her inside out was what he would do,confusing her with his accent and lure her in the devils next, inspect every nook and cranny of her soul, till she had no where else to turn to but him.
"Dann habe ich nehme an, sie würden sich bewusst sein, dass dies mein gebiet ist?" Still maintaining a rather detached mannerism with a smirk curling up his left profile, Ksiezyc would remain still while waiting to hear her piece. As though he was not done with her, his tail could rise higher and kink at the tips and dip and sway like a snake charmer, tempting her to leak out further answers before the very demon that he was.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:22 pm

i smirk, at the male, and say in flushes my tongue swipes around my murderous pearls, as i say in a feminine soft tone 'La mia dolce questo territorio è condivisa' i lock my crimson shiny optics on his frame watching his every movement, as my limbs fold slowl, flicking my swatter hig in the, air as my hips sway alongside my thin well developed frame seems weak but actually has hidden muscle as i am large for a female. i flutter my eye lashes as their shiny ebony pelt reflects on the ripples of the waves that lap up the sand on the sandy beach that blends perfectly well on the princesses pelt.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:34 pm

While he looked upon the sweet face of the female before him, she peered back with what appeared to be the same sort of interest they all had in one another. She was happy to chat with him it seemed, and she went on to explain what she knew of the Gods and their antics. Samuil decided that this talk was of little use to him, and he cleared his throat after she finished.Confidently, he would take two steps towards her all the while affixing her with a heavy male gaze. Muscles would bulge from beneath his pelt as his tail would lash powerfully against his thick thighs in his display of dominance and perhaps ownership of the woman in front of him. His sphinx, his little new toy. "Sie sehen schatz, das sind eigentlich schurken territorien und sie sind weit weg von zu hause mein liebling." Musky breath with German accent would slip forth in a raspy tone of desire as he licked her muzzle gently, warming up to touch first. "Würde dies, Schönheit einer prinzessin, die mein herz berührt, mich umbringen, wenn ich sie als meine eigenen besitz behaupten würde?" he whispered into her ears, tickling its fine hairs. Ebony lips would curl up in a twisted smile as he lavished his attention onto the orange, long-legged doll and waited for her to reply her sweetness.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Entering this territory, Atlanta saw two wolves, the Princess Voeu and a Rouge, both she believed were speaking Italian or German. She watched them closely waiting for their next movements. She waited to be quickly spotted as she was standing out in the open; not even attempting to stalk them. Atlanta's tail began slowly moving back in forth in a movement that normally creates tension or means the animal is annoyed or mad, but this isn't the case with Atlanta.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:37 pm

{OOC: Correct me on all my mistakes, I know I made a ton}
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:42 pm

as his masculine charm brain washes me, i smile, and i swipe my tongue across the side of his muscle, and flutter a eye lids seductive to him, my hips sway side to side, as my body, walks away along my limbs moving effortless but with grace along the Terrance, flicking my tail high in the air, as its blends of sand and golden blonds mix beautifully every strand f hair remains with in place of its required position, as she lowers her cranium strolling along the grass towards the brask forest full of foiledge, expecting the male to follow, her fur ripples with the gentle see side breeze releasing the fresh blossomed lavender scent she possesses, producing a sly seductive feminine smile across her ebony plump lips.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:56 pm

He had chased his little mistress, his bloodstained secret that day, and till now, his heart had not died down for her luscious stoned fur. Just as the male instinct was to propogate and to have as many children as possible, so was this basic instinct imbued within the beast. Chase them down and cut them up. Breed, and fill up the earth with the Śmierć line. A picky father, a man of his own time and charisma, the gladiator did not simply go around womanizing. Oh, he chose but the most delectable of wolves to spread his bloodline to, and some twisted part of him chose her, similar yet different from his own kind. His own little fetish, this long-legged graceful creature possessing this characteristics though to a differing degree and he longed for it. The German Sinned Prince moved in a steady rhythm following the Princess where tall trees dotted the landscape and provided the coverage for his temporary meeting with this woman. Her singular feminine scent danced in the wind, tempting him so delectably that he could feel himself already prepared to commit the sin without all the per-requisites needed. Not a selfish man though, when it came to the women who he truly would not mind doting on, and hence he withheld himself from using force upon this beauty when it could have been possible given his build.
Coming to a stop at a shaded area before a cave, Ksiezyc would turn around to face the beautiful vixen, rhodochrosite eyes revealing a beastial hunger for her flesh. His own pelt shone gently with a halo, and his luscious fur appeared soft as the wind trailed fingers through his pelt. Ghostly was the demon under the moonlight, and sensual in pure, untainted masculinity and brutality. He would stand there motionless like a great noble beast with head slightly arched in noble gesture as he affixed strong gaze upon her. Ebony lips would curl up in possessive smile even as he spoke simple words, beckoning her to come forth.
"Ob sie es mögen oder nicht, sie sind mir heute, meine liebe." he seemed to purr, tones deep and seductive in their own accord. "Come here."
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:03 pm

i raise a eye brow still a yearling but matured fast, i am able to reproduce, unsure what my parents will think, i walk towards him, unsure weather to breed with this male as my blood line is precious her ebony lips flutter seductively ' i am not sure' as i stay close to him showing my affection rubbing my cranium along his nape as his ebony charcoal fur blends with my blonde tones, flicking my tail around me, my optics shimmer a crimson copper rosy glow, beautiful and appealing, i swipe my tongue long his neck as i carry on resting my cranium under his chin, knowing some males will force a female into breeding for the genetic blood lines my flanks expand pushing out air as i am unsure what choice this brute will make. i simply stay still only my fur blends with the wind flowing like a gentle river under moon light to out line my well developed beautiful frame.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Cold gems for eyes would gaze into the crimson liquid hues of the feminine woman, his little sphinx. He would look her over in a male fervor, appraising her healthy, golden fur in all its luscious quality. Curves jutted out gracefully along her hip bones and shoulder blades, carving out a deity out of the hybrid lineage from which she had descended. A queen she was in her own right, walking with wisdom while exuding such sensuality. But the words "my queen" would never depart his lips for she was not his for a lifetime yet. And his firm words would descend with such gentleness and firmness till he got what he wanted, and that would be the last she would hear this fleeting note gliding from his tongue. Inhaling deeply, the sweet scent that was Princess's alone would waft along the wind and invade his senses, robbing him of male control. Rhodochrosite eyes glazed over for a minute, and he remained silent and stiff as she waltzed forth, a blonde-tained phantom rising to meet him in a love dance. The gentle nuzzles that she gave him sent shivers of pleasure tingling down his spine, and he turned his cranium and buried it into her neck for a brief, tense moment, before rearing it up and resting it at the tip of Voeu's forehead. Emotionless hues would not betray the amour that floated between the two, and with deep tone he would reply, "Ksiezyc Czarna Śmierć." His full name, not one syllable short. He hardly revealed his middle name, and not a soul knew what it was, but to Voeu it would be, a gift of his identity and his whole self that he was offering to her tonight.
Tongue would swipe from forehead to muzzle seductively, trailing moist kisses along its pathway. Her scent now danced upon his tongue, and he felt the sudden urge to open his jaws and gently bite down on Voeu's muzzle, leaving small temporal compressions on her soft flesh. It was an act of dominance and controlled lust, and it pleased the German Gladiator greatly that the sphinx would subject herself to his caresses tonight. Oh, she did not need to do anything but be his mount - he would do all the work if he had to, this instinctive thing imbued in the men who had their bloodline passed down for generations. Ksiezyc refrained from drawing blood this night for he knew that it would draw forth the demon within him again and a second chance was not what Voeu would grant him. As such, one would see him a changed man, like a gentleman, standing firmly beneath the moonlight, amorously loving on a refined creature.
"Sie suchen feinen abend, meine liebe. Wo würden sie suchen schutz nach unserer waffenstillstand vorbei ist?" Having mentioned the most important question - after all, she should be safe after this, he wouldn't allow anyone else to touch her - he would nuzzle her forehead and gently nibble on her right ear, waiting for her reply.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:27 pm

i make up my mind, and decide if he wanted to mate she would go fourth and do so as the judgements of her body language show approval of his fine genes. the crimson orbs gaze into his eyes before, she likes her soft tongue elegantly along his nape, lowering her cranium, showing her submission towards the brute in acceptance after these movements she rises her sleek limbs standing up as her delicate feminine limbs silently, stand n the forest bedding. she feels this could be a little secret we both should share after all its unlikely she will fall pregnant as she slowly touches her sleek bones along his flanks resting on the back of his nape passionately showing this females approval towards him.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:36 pm

His frame would shudder in delight. She was an antagonist but in a different tone. For one, the blood she could draw would not bring about the incessantly annoying feeling but one of saccharine guilty pleasures. Next, she might have been considered a pest to the world under the label of "harlot" and perhaps, the German Prince might have thought her so too in some part of his brain, but this very night as he stood beside her, and felt her lean deep into his broad, edged chest, he saw her as the lusty sanity of his own forsaken soul and longed to drown himself in her with wild abandon. She was a lifesaver rather than a woman who was to be trampled upon by others. Gently resting his cranium against her cheek, the gladiator allowed his deep breaths to condense against her heated skin. Raspy breath filled with its accent would break through the tension and light crisp sounds of their breathing. "Indeed, and your secrets may stay your own." Her approval gladdened Ksiezyc.Breathing deeply, the the prince would arch his cruel, handsome cranium over Voeu's neck and gently bite down upon the soft at the side of her neck, allowing the points of his ivory canines to compress the skin and break it just a little such that it barely drew forth any blood. Tail lashed against his muscular hindquarters in a subconscious display of power and male dominance, at the same time spreading his own deep scent across the arena and marking the area out as their own platform for the secret misdeed. "You are feeling good today, m'dear" he would speak with a deep chuckle, ebony lips curling up with a smile. His prize would soon be ready, and when he had finally done away with all these trivialities which was an easy feat with this compliant being, he would finally gain the long-awaited, sweet victory and walk away like a winner.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:46 pm

as i feel the murderous canines slip across my maw, i sigh and hold still revealing my canines as their white glow sines along the dusty sun set, i stay still flushing my eye lashes seductively, before, a flicker of my ear lobes takes place, my spine shivers, as my fur runs down like racers of beauty, flowing down to the tip of my tail waiting for the males next move mean while, i lift my left front limps, swiping gently across the forest bedding along the dirt that mounts up in piles like dry dust i keep my cranium low accepting the domination as i am now his item. has no other choice, my instincts tel me my choice was wise causing a sly smile to flee across her maw as he ebony lips seep out with the smile, her fur dances along her frame with a sudden gush of wind still holding the mistress in place, in a submissive position like the males commandant wished. my tongue flushes dancing around my mouth fast and flirtatious as i reply to him ' my day has reached perfection as i came across you...' my lavensing italiona tone acts as music once reached his ears.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:54 pm

I look around, I watch Anima and the waves wash up upon her, I go and sit nex to her and smile. I look behind me as Voeu comes along "Bonjour princess" I stand and bow my head to her quick and sit back down. As I see the rogue come and touch Voeu I growl, jealously and protection filling my body. "How dare you touch the princess!" I say as I stand and raise my.hackles and bare my teeth. "Unless Voeu is ok with it. Are you, my princess letting dirty filth touch ur precious pelt?" I growl and look at him I circle around them I shook my head, how could voeu let him touch her, they just met. "Im sure Electro would like to see this." I smirk and continue to citcle around the two, looking like a rabid wf wolf.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  princess voeu marcello Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:59 pm

lock my crimson orbs at timber, as i stay in the same position and i nod ' i am perfectly fine with it' as i sense his jealousy and hate radiate the frame he possesses, i flush my eye lashes, seductive and says after after my optics study his body language 'why are you pissed of...' as a yearling able to reproduce males like this one perhaps understand i am able to breed and yet not have learnt the ways of wolf would this be the reason the hot brute chose my' i shake my cranium slightly to myself rejecting truth of the thought, and return my cranium resting under his head as his ebony pelt blends with mine, i stare at timer, waiting for him to reply.
princess voeu marcello
princess voeu marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:06 am

A light smirk played upon the stoic figure's features as he noted how the dog he met earlier and dominate appear in such a pristine manner as though he had been preening himself moments ago in the middle of the most unflattering of places. Ksiezyc would continue to regard with bemusement. His vocals were quite feminine for a warrior of Vimur, and with a tinge of independent authority laced within them, but these did not amuse the gladiator. He would clear his throat before replying to the the 'woman' as he called the warrior from now on, his vocals thickly intertwined with a certain derisiveness and bemusment. "I will not have merci this time." How he had very smartly waded his way there was one thing to say the least, but not being able to walk out? Well...the Prince was not used to pampering others, and did favours only if there was something to gain. This so called warrior before his eyes seemed rather delicate in the inside at this point of time to him. The brute would feel his ivory claws slash through his pelt heavily, causing trails of blood and sore muscles from his attack. As he came downwards however immediately, Ksiezyc would bring his body low to the ground in a continuous movement from earlier, his cranium now dangerously close to his left forelimb. At this said moment, he spotted him lifting his front left leg and he took the chance to lunge forward, attempting to ram his bulk beneath his chest and belly to overthrow him now that he had his full weight leveraged onto all three paws and would not be mobile in moving around. Even if he were to use his left leg to push off him, his large bulk would prove a stumbling block. Jaws open to ram his crouched bulk into him, he would not simply ram him off his feet within this golden opportunity but also to once under his thrust his crown up and slash through his tender belly. His powerful hindquarters would hold all the power they needed in them while his tail was kept low and tucked to the side away from her jaws.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:13 am

I growl and let him do what he wished. "Go ahead, kill me" I growl and get up roughly and growl "Have fun Voeu." I growl and flick my tail, I didnt need Voeu, I wasnt goo e.ough for her, I liked Anima and she was pretty like Voeu. I growl and bound off, I didnt want to kill anyone. I run back to the Curadors den, the rogue would be dumb to come along where the new royals were and others were. I approach the den and lay down and pant slightly and look at the other wolves.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next