DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fresh Start.

+4
dame josie vilkas
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Fresh Start. Empty A Fresh Start.

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:20 am

Her new den, perfect for her. She had uprooted her garden, in favour of moving it outside her new den. She had dug a bed in the farthest nook from the entrance, the darkest place she could find, and filled it with fern leaves, feathers and grass. She sighed as she admired her work, the swirling designs of her old tribe's language covered the walls of her new den. Blood filled the indentations left from her claws, blood belonging to the sacrifice she chose to bless the den. A quial. She had prayed to the mother and the goddess, and hoped they would approve. With a sigh, she settled down in the mouth of her den to bask in the sunlight of the dying day. The afternoon sun struck her fur just right, and it shone. Glinted like the metal that encircled her right front leg. She could stay like this forever, she decided.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

A Fresh Start. Empty Re: A Fresh Start.

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:28 am

I approach a den, I see a beautiful fae. I wag my tail and grin, she looked amazing "Hello, Im Acai." I smile and sit down.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:35 am

i watch the two as i see a connection, i smirk and leave them to it walking bored already.

Last edited by dame Prodigy vilkas on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:59 am

I look over my shoulder at the creamy fae. I growl slightly and look back at the fae before me, her pelt and beautiful eyes ahd features, seem to be like a womderful puzzle out together to be just right, she was amazing.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  dame josie vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:08 am

i growl at the male slightly, protective of the mysterious fae walking of, i dont know what makes me so protective but theres something unique about her like a new beggining taking place. i follw her staying in the shadows such a beautty unprotected could be very vunerable especially to roving males.
dame josie vilkas
dame josie vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:09 am

I look at the fae and growl louder "Don't mess with me right now!" I growl, I swish my tail behind me annoyed.

Last edited by Warrior Acai Vilkas on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling fixes :P)
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:56 am

She sits up, smiling at the two wolves. She clucks her tongue at the two, standing and striding over on her long legs. She slides herself between them. Now now, there's no need to argue. She says, her tone soothing and melidious. Glad to meet you Acai, my name is Soul. Can I help you? Or were you simply looking for someone to show you around? She asks the male, her green eyes sparkling with mirth.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:58 am

I look at the amazing fae as she comes between us "Nice to meet you Soul." I reach down and place my paw under hers and lick the top of her paw, bowing my head aswell. I smile "Well, I just couldn't help but notice your beauty." I grin and wag my tail slightly. I look into her eyes, they were beautiful, just like her.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:02 am

Looks outside Edon's den to see a new male in the Curador Den. I shake my head and grin padding out of camp and to the border of the camp. I wave my tail to Soul and start off toward my territory.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:03 am

She nods respectfully to Sorrow, and stares at the ebony male, her eyes wide and her tail no longer in it's state of perpetual wagging. Beautiful? M.. Me? I'm sorry, but I don't know what I have done to get this sort of cruel joke.. She stutters. Looking down at the ground and then back up into the male's crimson orbs. Her own are the colour of grass, with her pupils ringed with honey colour and her iris rimmed in evergreen. She is barely a hair taller than he is, but no doubt packs less muscle into her willowy frame.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:05 am

"Joke? No joke. Why would I joke about suck a thing?" I smile and look at her I look at her "No joke, not to you." I whisper only to her to hear. I smile as I look at her.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:10 am

Well this is new... A male that pays any attention to me? This must be a joke.. She thinks to herself, looking deep into the shadowy males red eyes, searching into the depths of them for any sign that he is joking. She sighs, and chuckles. Well, how's about I show you around the territory? Since you seem to carry no scent of any of the packs in this area... She asks the male, feeling her heart tighten as she thinks of the Wacry's, her old pack. Before they were attacked, her own royal murdered. She was taken in by the royal Edon, and now she was the curador of this pack. No longer an omega.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:12 am

OOC: Im at near a Valentine now, lol Razz Ill post about leaving here now))

I hear a small thump of footsteps. I growl slightly and smell an unknown wolf, I look at Soul and smile, I motion for her to follow me, though I felt like she wouldn't.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:16 am

She nods cautiously at the ebony male, following him on soundless paws. Her dark silver fur blended with the shadows, and she was gone. Though she taps Acai on the flank to show she is still there. The only thing that shows that she is there is the glowing green eyes in the darkness between trunks, seeming like a bodyless entity on their own.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:17 am

She walked back into her den, with the moon rising in the sky. She slumped into her bed, and yawned widely. Her dark silver fur was almost black without any light shining on it, and her eyes began to shut as she rested her head on her paws. This day had been eventful, a male had shown some interest in her, even telling her he loved her. There is only one problem though.... She thought to herself as she drifted into the embrace of sleep.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:19 am

I follow Soul to her den, I sigh "Goodnight." I smile and nod to her, I pretend I go back to the clearing though I didn't I went a few strides away and rested behind a small bush, a silent Shadow watching over a Silent Soul. I waited for tomorrow to come to ask Edon.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:56 am

The sun had been up for a while, but she just raised her head. A yawn split her muzzle to reveal her sharp ivory teeth, her pink tongue falling from her mouth as she did. She stretched her long legs, and shook out her dark silver pelt. Her bright green eyes caught a shadowy figure resting beneath a holly bush near her den. She padded over to Acai, and prodded his side with her paw. Wake up! She barked, laughter infused in her melodious voice. She sat down by his head, gazing down at him and waiting for him to awake. Then it hit her, he'd only been part of this pack for a day! He hadn't even met the rest of the pack yet! Oh she was such a pup, not even letting him get used to the pack before getting to know him! She growled under her breath at her own stupidity. She scratched a note in the dirt to him, and bounded into the shadowy forest. It read;

Realized what a pup I am to have done this,
please meet the rest of the pack before we go and speak
with Edon. I will remain hidden until you do!
~Soul.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:02 am

I blink my eyes a few times, A blurry figure above me I close my eyes again and what i thought was a second later turned out to be minutes. I woke and read.the message. I smile and draw a heart by her name in the dirt. I stand and look around and pad off to the clearing.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:53 am

"Soul!" I shout excitedly as I approach the den.she had slept in the night before. I smile and look around. I wait for her, But I shake my head "Nearly Forgot." I smile and pad off into the Vilkas ckearing, approaching Royal Edon.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:19 am

I approach the area I last saw my precious Jewel, Soul. I look around, I feel the wind blow there my black pelt, looking like endless waves to hell, mixed with red and black. Red from blood. I look around, my eyes, matching my pelt in color. I wag my tail slightly and flare my nostrils slightly and smile. I perk my ears and look around at all the sights and smells. Looking for the slightest hints of Soul. "Soul, I missed you." I smile and look around. "You can come out now." I smile and wait for her to make her figure shown, or at least presence.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:27 am

{OOC: I'm wondering why your purple acai.{
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:29 am

She makes no move to leave her hiding place, for she has seen how he reacts to the other wolves. Maybe he is not the one after all..... She thinks to herself, having watched him attack Atlanta for no reason whatsoever. All it showed her was that he was too easily enraged. She opens her maw, her ivory canines bared to the crisp forest air as she spoke in her otherworldly, musical tone. I haven't seen enough. Once you have become one of the pack, a true Vilkas, I shall come back to you, my ebony nightmare. She says, her voice seeming to come from every direction possible. With that, she is gone again.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:31 am

OOC: Im not, its photo edit stuff, do I really look that purple? I thought it looked good.... :/ ))

I hear Souls words and whine slightly "Best I be going, and I will be gone." I whine and run off, I felt that in her voice she didn't seem to like me, or she was in a bad mood. I hoped that another wolf didn't mess with me right now, or they would be sorry.

Last edited by Warrior Acai Vilkas on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:34 am

{OOC: Pureple acai, purple. Oh, and I called you sweet little Acai, then you killer. Oh, and soul he ripped my ear off and was fighting me. Jeroff}
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:34 am

OOC: Haha, Lol Atlanta Razz .... ))
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content