DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-FirtFight-

5 posters

Go down

-FirtFight- Empty -FirtFight-

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:39 am

(not sure if i still got it in right territory :s)
as i lock my eyes on a pup, i walk up to and sniff, it as it surrounds my den area, and snap rather furiously as my nose wrinkles back revealing my front pearls, as it smells of no family, the young pup whines before a lithe snap to my neck as i swing round to avoid i camp my maws pearls onto its nape, as my optics shut and the splash of blood splatter along my pelt it drips to a gently flowing waterfall, as the pup yelps and drops like a carcass and it flips over and swipes a clean cut across my flank as i leap back slightly, it causes a minor wound , i snap and bite its ankles and tug causing a painful tug shattering its weak brittle bone, many whines and bellows of yips and pains, flood across the surrounding area,
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

-FirtFight- Empty Re: -FirtFight-

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:46 am

I see Veou I believe her name was. "Veou, having fun?" I smile and wag my tail seeing a pup fight. I liked to see young warrior, grow up to be a strong fighter. I lay down and watch her "Are you ok?" I smirk, knowing she was Alveraz and Electro's pup and I figured she would say yes. I wagged my tail, thumping in the ground watching. I waited for what Veou would do next.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:51 am

as i place my paw, on its neck crushing its windpipe, i nod, 'i sure am' as it yelps and leaps up its paws trying to escape, i swipe claws across its eye, as it yelps a splash of blood swipes across its cheek, as it flips me over pinning me down, i smirk, as i bellow a harsh kick as it flies of curling wounded, gasping for air.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:53 am

[ Face palm..... Let me give you guys a little push since you two clearly don't even know where to post your role plays... LOL. Razz ]
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:56 am

go on mom Smile haha
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:58 am

The sanguine siren seems to appear from the shadows undetected as her autumn gaze observed all her precious princess little "battle". It was brave of her to protect her territory though a princess should never act like this only in case of real danger but she didn't wanted to ruin all her princess fun so she kept this secret to herself. She wonders forwards with a grace that always surround her moveing delicatly one paw in front of the other as her hips move from side to side balancing perfectly into an alluring movement makeing the russet mistress seem like she's floating above the soil. "Bravo, mon petite." her melodious voice praised her little precious princess as she fought with bravery against that pitiful soul.

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:02 am

as i gaze upon my mother, my copper optics slow, as i run to the infant pup, with a swipe to its cranium sending a shatter to her skull, i snort, and run to my mother, and run my head, on her flank, as i smile, and play fight with her, oblivious of my blood red pelt, dripped with my victims blood.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Dante Catalina Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:04 am

The tiny creature was folowing his mother all over to the clearing as his bi-colored gaze observed his sister swift movement in killing the unknown runt who somehow got into our territory. He noded his cranium at his mothers words of praise towards his sister, though she hated her for taking his beloves mother attention he had to admit her movements were good but she still needed to defend herself more, because in a real fight her weak spot like her slender limbs would be an easy spot to aim. But once again he kept his mouth shut, only glareing and listening to those arround him.
Commander Dante Catalina
Commander Dante Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:08 am

"Aren't they adorable?" suddenly a voice was hearing from behind within the shadows, as his crystalline optics snapped open you could only notice his orbs within the shadows that were covering his whole massive frame. With a swift movement of his large paws he stepped out of the shadows heading towards his family, and to his precious pups who just revealed their skills and soon will took their place within the pack as full nobles. Even though their small figure of only three moons old would look innocent they were far from that. They were merciless, cold and calculated. And they will learn to be some real beast as soon as they grow.
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:08 am

as i spot my brother, i walk over to em and gently place my paw along his nape in a playful manner as i swing my heads making my tail flick, i leap to a jump lowering my front, limps my paws loose at the front, i bellow a yip, with a slight smile places upon here blood soaked maw.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:15 am

I lower my head as the parents approach, I back up slightly and sit down, my head low my tail motionless behind me. "Very precious." I mumble and wag my tail sligthly. I sighed and nodded to the parents, not wanting to bother them really...I padded over to the pile of bones of the other pup...that Alveraz killed. I sniffed them and smirked "Such sorrow." I mock and wag my tail, I prance around, I was bored.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Dante Catalina Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:20 am

His bi-colored optics dilated as her own sister laced her paw upon his sanguine hue, his gaze narrowed against her as he frowned and pushed her away with his shoulder makeing her lose her balance and eventually fall down on the soil. Indeed, she was his sister but he would never admit that he is related to such a stray dog. But he once again remained silent since he couldn't say many things with his parents around.
Commander Dante Catalina
Commander Dante Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:24 am

bellows a growl, regretting that i have to be related to such a stray, as i slump to the led, and sniff the brittle bones remained of a pup, i settle down and begin to gnaw on its rib bone, as it snaps,as my needle pointed pearls snap, them, i carry on remaining my optics glowing at the remaining pieces, as i still try to chew them, the more my paws place upon its tender bones the more i loose my grip in irritation of my failure.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Whisper Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:26 am

I watch the pup approach and chew on some of the bones, I sigh. I should tell the pup to back off, it was mine. I knew the parents would surely not like it, I stood up and didn't even look at any of them and walked away and I slumped down under a tree and sighed, waiting for something to do.
Dame Whisper Vilkas
Dame Whisper Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:30 am

glances at the wolf, as my ear lobes stand on a tip before a return to chewing on these bones.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum