DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The encounter

5 posters

Go down

The encounter Empty The encounter

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:42 pm

The ashen Royal wondered through the channel, as his large paws kicks hard into the dry soil with the sun rays touching his pelt makeing it look like silver as it resembled. He sat in his haunches as he kept his tail curled highi onto his spine, glareing into the opening. He could felt something big it's gonna happen, he felt it in ever muscle that covered his well developed bones, it was a feeling he only felt once yet he knew exactly what it meant. It meant faith it's going to change in this very moment.
His oceanic gaze looked straight ahead with yhe same ice cold expression in his face, pulling back his shoulders as all the fur along his chest and shoulders bristled up like sharp iceicles waiting for the new Dame he heard sonmany about.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

The encounter Empty Re: The encounter

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:50 pm

i walk thewind blowing through my pelt and my bushy oversized tail sweeping on the ground, i stop seeing edon i keep my head and tail low, i bow my head "royal edon" my crystal like blue eyes meets his gaze and i start to feel winter coming.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:11 pm

[ Actually the spring just ended]

He remained silent for a while as he nodded his cranium to notice he was aware of the fae salut. His bright blue gaze obsering every detail of her size and pelt wondering if she will fit well as a Dame and if she's Worthy of this title. But of course there was still tine to fund his answers to those questions, the fae was clearly a yealing judeging by the chue pigmentation and that could only mean one thing, that she was lacking of real battle field experience who could only be gathered in years of battles and practice and of course not last, wars.

"What made you come among our terra.?" his voice was haveing a noticeble dark and deep tone into it with insanity at it's finest. He found herbworhy if he allowed her to join among his clan but thebtrue question was if she can survive.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:23 pm

i take a moment to reply " i came seeking for a pack" i say in a smooth voice, "i know what your thinking, a yealing with a lack of pretty much everything, but i could indeed prove you wrong if you shall let me." i watched other wolves hunt from a young age and now im a swift killer,im slighhtly bigger then most yealings as for my twin sister she was the opposite. i think to myself to all wolves i always appear fragile, but i also matured at a very young age maybe edon would give me a chance to prove myself. i take a few moments and nod to myself then wait for edons reply.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  dame josie vilkas Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:44 pm

i stop in my tracks, royal edon and an extremely beautiful fae speaking, im guessing shes trying to get in the pack, i walk back to the clearing unseen causing no hassle.
dame josie vilkas
dame josie vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:32 am

With his chest so close to her body, practically on it, Edon felt the slight twitch of her muscles and knew she'd just fought down a reaction to his words, or lack of them probably. Cold hues let on none of his emotions as the pearl white tail flicked in anticipation. Eventually her flat words came and the male smirked slightly inside, noting her confidence. Edon decided to play with her mind a little and confuse her slightly. Unknown to her, Edon's intentions were simply to interrogate the beautiful fae and not kill her. Or maybe he would scare her so much she'd just decided not to join. His body relaxed slightly and he moved an inch or two from her, snarl fading into a dealthy smirk yet his body was still pressed to hers. And e parted his canines slightly to give her the hint he wasn't playing around. His canines were close to her fur, yet he wasn't baring them for her to marvel at as his maw moved toward her auds in order to whisper to her alone. "Oh, my sweet, sweet Prodigy. Named after the Garden of Eden, a haven for plants and animals alike, how come you are so confident? I sure hope you will not fail my hopes, for the name would subseuently be unfitting for you, my amore." Edon cooed softly, his tones silky but carrying a luring undertone that he shared with the fae. Her name for her hung in the air for a moment longer before the winds whipped it away. Bored of the vague kindness that he gave her then, Edon shifted his weight to bend his maw down to her and snarled to remind the fae of his dominance.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:45 am

i feel edons body close to mine and my breathing becomes unsteady, he made her feel unsteady with his looks and dominance, i shake it of my head and tail still low not over powering. "the reason i am so confidant is because it's the only way to be noticedd or remembered." the fae had to be carefull with her words as she still wanted to be accepted to the pack vilkas. i move an inch closer and i breathe lightly "why have you come here if i may ask" prodigy blinks a few times as she gazes into his eyes.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:19 am

The sheer fact Prodigy hadn't tried to 'get him off' yet was further clearness to the fact she was weak minded, a mental status you always had upon interraction with any Vilkas. Edon was a complex wolf and he knew it, so this weak minded yet beautiful fae would surely not figure him out. But if she did the hellion had plenty of backups. As moments of silence sailed between the two, Prodigy broke it at last and questioned him. Edon listened as he let his canines brush the tips of the hairs that covered her neck. The pallor male chuckled coldly yet musically at her words, a failed attempt to reason with him. "Oh, If you did not want me to get closer, why would you still be in this position? I don't just decide to pounce upon any random wolf that crosses my path, I have reasons. And on the subject of reason, I believe you, sweetie, wish to reason with me?" Edon let the silken italion lyrics roll from his tongue as he shifted his weight momentarily into Prodigy to tip her off balance or get her to fall, before he retreated and circled to her front, allowing the woman to get a good look at his muscular and handsome form.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:34 am

i think before i reply, royal edon sure makes it difficult for the fae. "if you dont pounce on any random wolf in your path then what intrigued you enough to come by me?" the fae takes a few moments takeing royal edon's mascular form in. i start to become more curious about the mysterious royal who never gives away anything not even one single emotion. i sigh " you must be discusted to see another wolf thats not part of your pack, especialy a wacry alone." prodigy's voice becomes a song to ones ears.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:43 am

No sound came for a moment or two, sending the message to the female she'd not know him. She'd know he was originally from Italy given the accent anyway, but that was not enough for anyone to know who he really was. It seemed the woman believed that if she stayed calm she'd be alright but if anyone knew Edon, mentally no one was alright after meeting him. "Oh, I though it will pass some time 'til you will ask me this question. The hoest answer it's that your looks and personality intriques me. You seem... Interesting." Silky, demanding tones rolled from his tongue, hushed and only for her auds as the male flicked his ringed tail in a subtle way of telling her to hurry up or something would come of this meeting that was less than forunate for her. With his forepaw behind one of hers, Edon's chest was touching her shoulder and he was in the prime position to flip her to her back and make her do as he wanted.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:50 am

i decide to hurry as he will loose interest and walk away, his comment flatters me, " i was wondering royal edon, if you would be so kind as to take me into your pack, my loyalty to you will be clear." i start noticing he's from italy due to his accent i decide to keep it to myself and save it for another day.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Guard Nero Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:58 am

The obsidian mistress remained within the shadows as her paws move silently to get a better angle of her beloved Royal, knowing better then anyone it's not safe for a Royal like him to stay on the Shared Territories for such a long time, with an unknown female. Yet the Royal seemed to enjoy his time with her and though she didn't supposed to watch how they flirt one with another she was just doing the duty he ordered her to. She needed to admit the Royal was a lady killer, his tall muscular body was rather handsome, and his face was very striking. With his coat mixed with simple tones of grey, white and black who wouldn't be charmed?

He shook her cranium from side to side comeing back to her senses, focusing her gaze upon the fae,as her weight evenly splayed out on either limb getting ready to mortaly attack her if it's needed.
Royal Guard Nero
Royal Guard Nero

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:06 am

"Come here, mi amore" Deep baritone would slip from amorous ebony lips as the king moved forward in powerful strides, each limb carefully lifted and placed in front of him in a confident, assured manner that only those high of rank were capable of managing. Blue hues flashed deep into the night, staining the inky night with a chilling mix of blue and silver."Of course" Musky breath with italian accent would slip forth in a raspy tone of desire as he licked her muzzle gently, warming up to touch first. "I will gladely accet you in, my sphinx" he whispered into her ears, tickling its fine hairs. Ebony lips would curl up in a twisted smile as he lavished his attention onto the alabaster, long-legged doll and waited for her to reciprocate his loving
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:14 am

the fae starts getting butterflys in her stomach, but is not completely stubborn she knows she has no chances. she bows down to her new royal " thankyou" i dread to think if he's tricked me. I start to feel like where being watched, "your very kind, taking in a wacry like me" i wag my bush of a tail low at the ground wondering what awaits next. my striking eyes meets his and i slowly look down. i lick the side of his cheek and feel a tingle, i wait for his commands.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  dame josie vilkas Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:49 pm

i walk back seeing if there still here, and what do you know they are. i wag my tail slightly glad we have a new member especially a bonny one. I start getting jelous of there flirty ways but i know very well it will be nothing and soon fogotten i glance at the striking fae thinking she looks a little like someone but i cant pin point who.
dame josie vilkas
dame josie vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:33 pm

feeling like were being watch i stand to find some others, i look at edon and bow my head. i swipe my tail on the floor as i dissapear into the shadows ignoring that other fae that was mysteriously watching.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:42 pm

"Ah, Royal Edon. I wanted to ask you if you or your pack need anything."
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content